Saving You

By JeezItsSeon

Gun who is suffering from pain for almost 3 years when Tay Tawan, his love of his life left him. Then there'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
EPILOGUE
LAST NOTE
2nd Story Promotion

CHAPTER 14

459 35 1
By JeezItsSeon

3 months had passed after that dramatic scene on the rooftop.

3 months had passed since I said that 3 words to Off that made me feel so happy and feel love until now.

“Then? Is there anything else? That’s it? Okay. I’ll hang up now. Take care.” Off said on his phone.

He sighed.

“Namtaan wants to have a new damn sneakers again.”   He pout and rest his head on the sofa. We are at my unit as usual.

“Brand?”

“CHANEL.”

I chuckled. Seeing him with a problematic face is so funny.

“I think she is making me as her slave already. I already said sorry to her a long time ago.” He is complaining like a kid.

“It’s a big deal for her because you make her very worried. Who wouldn’t be? You went out of your room while you’re sick just to breathe some fresh air at the rooftop. Such as crazy asshole.” I looked at him with disbelief.

He is making a cute face and then he leaned his head on my shoulder.

“I already said sorry though.”

“Yeah I know. Just buy it for her. I know you will not complain about the price of it since you have a lot of money.”

He smirked.

“I know. My money can even make it possible to start having a family with you.” He whispered in my ears.

My face heated. I moved away from him a bit. I don’t sense any hint of joke while he is uttering those words.

“Crazy. Must ready 80 million bath for the dowry though.” I tried to crack a joke.

“My money is more than that. And I’m willing to spend it all for you.”

I smiled and hold his hand.

“We’ll spend it together.” I said and I leaned on his chest.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes. He starts to stroke my hair that makes me a little bit sleepy.

“What would be a nice name for a child?” he asked out of nowhere.

My eyes widened but didn’t move a bit. I can hear his heartbeat beating so fast.

“Why did we end up with this topic?”

“Just tell me.”

“Uhm... nice name? What would it be? Uhm... I think the name Chimon will be cute.” I said.

“Chimon? Yeah, sounds cute.

Chimon... Chimon Wachirawit.”

Chimon Wachirawit? What a nice name.

“Chimon Wachirawit Adulkittiporn...son of Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn and Gun Attaphan Adulkittiporn... it sounds really great.”

He sounds like a very proud father.

“Crazy.” That’s what I can only say.

I can’t help but to smile. Off planning his future that includes me in it makes me fell in love with him even more.

“Off...”

“Hmm?”

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For saving me that day...That day when I am already willing to give up everything. Thank you for giving me hope and teaching me to love again.”

“No need to say thank you. I’m willing to do everything for you.”

He hugged me tighter. His warmth makes me feel like I’m in heaven.

He is my comfort.

Suddenly his phone alarmed. He took it out and slides the screen to stop it from creating noise.  He put it back on his pocket and sighed.

“What’s with the alarm? It’s already 9:00 am.”

“I s-set it wrong.”

I just shrugged and don’t bother to ask question anymore.

“I’m hungry.” He said and he starts giving kisses on my head.

“What do you want to eat?”

“You. Can I eat you?”

“What?” I faced him shockingly.

“Kidding. Let’s find something to eat somewhere.” He said and stood up do some weird stretchings.

“What the heck are you doing?

“I feel uhm... never mind. Let’s go.”
He reaches for my hand and guided me towards the door.

Finding a place to eat... We ended up to EmQuartier.
We just dine at a Japanese restaurant and after that, we went to the Chanel store to buy the sneakers that Namtaan wants to have.

We’re surprised that Nammon is at the Chanel store too and choosing some clothes.

“Don’t do anything.” I warned Off. 

“What? I’m not doing anything.”

“You’re stare. If staring can kill Nammon already laid on the floor dead.”

“This is how I normally stare.” He defended.

“Really???” I tease him.

“Arggh. Come on, let’s just search for shoes that Namtaan will like and get out of here.”

We start to look for the sneakers that Namtaan might like. I will just base it on my style. Off inspect the other racks on the other side of the store.

“Aw. Gun! It’s been a while since we saw each other. How are you?” Nammon approach me.

“Fine. How about you?”

“I’m fine and still single.” He laughed.
I plastered an awkward smile.

“Uhm about what happened a---

“How about this sneakers TEE RAK? This one is good right?”

I was shocked hearing the Off’s voice who is now at my side with and holding a CHANEL ivory suede sneakers cruise 2020.

“I think this will suit Namtaan well TEE RAK.” He added.

My forehead started to crease.

What with the sudden tee rak (sweet heart)? He kept on emphasizing that word.

I get the sneakers and inspect it too. It’s nice. It is perfect for Namtaan.

“Okay we’ll get thi---

I stopped from talking when I saw Off having a staring contest again with Nammon.
I put my palm on my face and sighed.

Off is indeed a kiddo.

“Hey.” I pulled his shirt to gain his attention. “We’ll get this one.”

Off nod and get the sneakers on my hand.

“Let’s go. We’ll pay for this TEE RAK.”

He emphasized the tee rak word and stared at Nammon once again.

“Uhm... We’ll go ahead first Nammon.” I talked to Nammon.

“O-okay. See you around Gun.” He said and went back on selecting clothes.

You will not see him asshole. I will never let that happen.” I heard Off mumbled while we’re on the paying counter.

I just shook my head and chuckled. 

We went out of the store. Off carry the paper bags. We also buy some new clothes for ourselves.

We we’re just wandering inside the mall, checking some boutiques and food stalls when Off’s phone rang for an alarm again.

I look at my phone watch and it was exactly 12 noon.

“What’s wrong with your phone?”

“Uhm... I set it wrong again. I thought I already turned it off but it’s not. I forgot.” He palely smiled.

“Are you sure?”

“Y-yeah. My phone is acting weird lately. I guess I’ll replace it if I have time.”

I just nod at him.

Suddenly his phone rang again. And this time, someone is calling him. He is just staring at his phone screen and hesitating to answer the call.

“Who’s that?” I asked.

“I-it’s about uhm...work.” I noticed that the colour of his face starts to fade away.

“Then why don’t you answer it? It must be important.”

“Uhm...”

“Just answer it.”

He sighed and slide the answer button.

*Damn it Off. When will you come here you know it’s getting----*

That’s what I’ve overheard on his phone because Off move farther from me. It was a man and it sounds so frustrated. Maybe there is some problem on their work.

I stared at him from afar. I grab my phone from my pocket and took a picture of him. I smiled while staring at the picture.

This perfect man is mine now. Mine alone.

“You can stare at me the whole day personally and not just fantasizing on my picture you know.”

I immediately hide my phone and laugh. But it was immediately gone when I saw Off’s pale face.

“What’s wrong with you? Are you okay?” I hold him and check his temperature. He doesn’t have any fever but he looks like sick.

“I’m fine. Maybe it’s just too cold in here. Let’s just go home.”

We easily reach his unit because there’s no traffic maybe since it’s not rush hour yet.

“Pass code.” I asked Off about his unit’s pass code.

“Birthday.” He casually said.

So I hurriedly pressed 012091 but the door didn’t open. I looked at him annoyed.

“What? Who said it’s my birthday? It’s yours.”

“H-huh?”

“Let me.”

He pressed 100493 and the door clicked open.

“Did you change your pass code to be same as mine?” I asked while we’re entering his unit.

“No. It’s like that ever since.”

I was stunned and got confused but didn’t bother to ask. Maybe it was just coincidence that’s why he managed to open my unit the first time we met.

We proceed to his bedroom.

Off’s scent is everywhere and it is lingering on my nose. Off’s bedroom is neat and elegant. There is also some jasmine paintings hanged on the wall.
I let him lay on his bed and covered his body with blanket.

“Rest. I’ll just go back to my unit and---shit---

Off pulled my hand causing me to trip down and lay on his bed also. He covered me with the blanket and hugged me tight.

“Please don’t leave me alone here. I want to stay like these with you because I may not have more chances to make things like this happen.”

“What?”

“Nothing. Let’s just rest. I’m going to tell you something later.”

I’m going to asked him what is he pertaining and explain it to me first but Off breathing became calm and deep sign that he is asleep.

I sighed.

Maybe I’ll just ask him later.
I just hugged him back tightly and immediately fell also in a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 317 32
✅COMPLETED October drabbles and short stories with OffGun couples. Thank you SpellWolf and allourheroes for this month's prompts.
28.9K 1.4K 50
Someone is not moving after saving Gun. Is he dead? What will happen when destiny will make a human and ghost fall in love? Will you still love som...
109K 3.9K 32
Fanfiction about four actors, four friends: Gun, Off, Tay, New. Love, friendship, support, jealousy, resentment, disappointment... Based on instagra...
8.3K 457 37
Off and Gun were childhood friends but an incident led to think that Gun is dead. Off was not able to handle his nong's death and his feelings for h...