The Right Wrong Number

By Author_AMichelle

(⚠️Currently re-editing this as of January 2023⚠️) Mia is a nonsense, tell it like it is woman. Her idgaf att... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Elijah James
Chapter 2: Mia Palucci
Chapter 3: Construction
Chapter 4: Ugh...Date
Chapter 5: Good morning...Baby
Chapter 6: Two can play this game
Chapter 7: Good Boy
Chapter 8: Happy Birthday, Mr. James
Chapter 9: Life or Death making up
Chapter 10: Stress Relief / Fight Me
Chatper 11: 😁😜🤔🤭🤬
Chapter 12: Secrets
Chapter 13: Will you....die?
Chapter 14: It's You and I forever
Chapter 15: What about the future?
Chapter 16: Meetings & Babysitting
Bonus Chapter: The Kings
Chapter 18: Lets Vibe
Chapter 19: Italy
Chapter 20: This Sucks...Dinner
Chapter 21: The Italy Wedding
Chapter 22: The Honeymoon Pt1
Chapter 23: The Honeymoon pt2
Chapter 24: The Way Home
Chapter 25: Lets Eat
Chapter 26: Wedding Daze
Chapter 27: Let's get married...again
Chapter 28: Over This Shit

Chapter 17: Happy Birthday, Ms. Palluci

5.2K 139 84
By Author_AMichelle

Eli's POV

It's been a few days since that meet up with Sophia and her father. Today I have that meeting with Martín and I'm hopeful that Sophia isn't with him this time. Mostly I'm just hopeful she got the point but she's always been stubborn.

I wish Martín was the only meeting I had to day. Unfortunately he called last minute to postpone. Which now made him my last meeting of the day. I fucking hate talking to people if I'm being honest. I wish I could just delegate this shit to Taz or Bryson. I knew taking over for my dad would be more work but fuck it's annoying. The only good side is I spend most of my time thinking of ways to kill people.

I use King as my go-to victim in my head most day but I won't be telling Kay that.

Looking at my clock on the wall I see it's only 11:57am. Making me run a frustrated hand through my hair. I decided to get focused and get through the day until it's finally time for Martín to get here. When it's finally almost time to see him I hear a knock at my door but when it opens it's just Taz and Bryson.

"Sup, Bossman." Taz says as he sits down in one of the chairs in front of my desk, while Bryson sits on the couch to my left.

"I have one last meeting then we can head out. Is everything ready for tonight?" I ask Taz

"Yup. You sure Mia is gonna want that though?" He asked looking concerned.

"I know my sister and no matter what she says she wants to do it." Bryson says, tapping away at his phone and not even looking at us.

"I agree. I think she needs this. As my future wife and queen of this family she's deserves it. She's put up with a lot while being with me and I need to show her that her feelings and wishes matter more than she knows or think they do."

Before either could respond I hear another knock on my door.

"Go open the door, dickhead" I say to Taz.

He gets up but makes sure to roll his eyes before he does. When he steps out of the way I was surprised to see Aléssia Espinoza and Sophia walk in without their father.

Aléssia "Sia" Espinoza-Diaz
Mexican mafia heiress and Cartel Queen

"Good to see you as always, Sia" I said, walking over to her and kissing her cheek. I'd never initiate something like this but it was their custom so I always did this for her. "Come in. Grab a seat"

"Thank you, Elijah."

She sits down and so does her sister. I noticed she been eyeing me like I was a steak but I tried to ignore it. Sia was always very professional so I knew I didn't have to worry about Sophia bothering me.

"I was expecting your dad. Is everything alright?"

"Yes. Mom needed him back home and you know when that woman calls he runs to her. He's gonna call your grandfather for a new time to come see you." She said smiling.

"Okay. Don't take this the wrong way Sia but if your dad is busy why are you guys here?" I asked and she gave me a weird look.

"Well I was told we were here to discuss your wedding details."

"Oh well thank you but we have it all covered. Actually even all of the little details have been finalized so we're all good."

"I'm impressed. Actually I'm a little surprised you'd want this marriage. No offense, Soph"

I think Taz, Bryson, and I all gave her the same confused look.

"Uh, Sia...why are you saying no offense to her about my wedding? And of course I want to marry Mia. She's the lo-"

"I'm sorry who's Mia?" Sia was now the one looking at us confused.

"Mia...my fiancée. Who did you think I was talking about?"

"Sophia of course."

"Why the fuck would you think I was marrying her?" I asked as if she wasn't sitting right there.

"Sophia said you'd agreed to arrangement with my father about joining the families." She turns to look at her sister who is still looking at me. "Sophia, what the fuck is going on?"

"Nothing is going on. I want to marry the man I love. That's all."

"Okay, let me stop you right there. I know we hooked up a bit over the years but that's been over with for over a year. You're gonna have to let that shit go."

"Never! You're mi-"

She never got a chance to finish her sentence due to the backhanded slap she received from her older sister. I watched in silence as her lip began to bleed due to the large diamond on Sia's wedding ring.

"You stupid fucking girl! You drag me here for lies?!? I have a fucking country to run and you pull me away from my work for this bullshit?" She seethed before throwing her pocket square at her sister. "Clean your fucking face."

Sophia actually had the audacity to look mad at her sister. That was a big fucking mistake. Everyone who ran in our circle of life knew of Martín's eldest daughter Aléssia. Who happens to be a fucking cartel Queen...Or I guess I should say the Queen. Because even without the mafia shit from her dad Sia has been running the largest cartel in Mexico since El Chapo. There's nothing that happens in Mexico that didn't go through her first. She was a lot like my cousin, Kay. Beautiful but feared by anyone who met her. And not to mention deadly to anyone who pissed her off.

Had this been before I met Mia I'd have actually felt bad for Sophia. I don't know how I'd react if Mia didn't feel the same about me as I did her. But this was weird and definitely fucking crazy. The guys and I sat watching quietly as Sia composed herself before looking at me again.

"I am so sorry for this...embarrassment, Elijah."

"It's fine, Sia. As long as this doesn't happen again we're good."

"It won't. We're leaving!" She said through clenched teeth at her sister. "I'd love to meet your fiancé the next time I visit."

"I'll make sure it happens. I'd hate to rush you guys but if that's it, I need to get home to my fiancé. Taz and Bryson will walk you guys out." I said opening the door for them.

Sophia was the last to leave which prompted me to grab her roughly by the arm before she walked past me. The others hadn't noticed and I preferred it that way.

"I'm gonna say this one time and one time only. I know you think because I fucked you that I'd want you but I don't. Trust me when I say Amelia fucking Palucci is no one to fuck with. Pissing her off is dangerous. Truthfully I'd love to see what my girl does to you. Stay the fuck away from me...or don't and see what happens" she pulls her arm from my grip and continued to smirk.

"See ya around, Alexander." was all she said before walking away.

I knew once they were in the car or even on their jet, Sia would beat the shit out of her. Respect and reputation is everything to all the families so this isn't gonna go over well when their father hears about it. As long as it gets that crazy bitch out of my life I don't care what happens after they leave.

The guys and I spent the rest of the day making sure everything was ready for Mia's surprises. She'd been working late a lot but always came home around the same time so I knew when to be ready by. We were currently in the kitchen talking when Mia walked in.

"Hi, Baby" she said smiling at me.

"Wow. We're here too, big sis" Bry said shaking his head

"I know. How was your day, Baby?" She asked sitting her things down.

"It was...good. We can talk about it more later. Right now I need you to come with me"

"Where?"

"The basement..."

"Okay. This isn't weird at all. What's in the basement?"

"You'll see when we go down there" I said holding out my hand.

She takes it and even though I can tell she is curious like she's also a bit worried. We honestly never go down to the basement. Also Mia doesn't know what I had done to it when we first moved in. Bryson and Taz followed behind us not saying a word. Which as I'm thinking about it probably didn't help Mia feel more comfortable. Once we made it down here I point to a door.

"Is this where you plan to kill me?" she asked narrowing her eyes at me and making me chuckle.

"I'd never do that. Plus I'm pretty sure Bryson would look the other way so you could take out Taz and myself, so you could escape."

"You're not wrong" Mia and Bryson said in unison.

"Just open the door. There's something you need to see."

"Fine but if I die just know I'm gonna haunt all three of you. None of you will ever get laid again"

"That's just fucked up" Taz said laughing and shaking his head at her.

She slowly took a deep breath before she opened the door. Stepping inside the room it was hard to read her face. I'm really hoping Bryson and I got this right.

"E? Is that you?" a raspy voice said from the shadows. Taz flips a light switch and chained to a wall is Ari. She looked fucking terrible but after everything she'd done I couldn't even feel bad.

"What's going on, Eli? Why is she down here?"

"Well you wanted to know what happened to her. Originally I had her locked up in a mental institution. I thought maybe someone could help her get over the fucking fantasy she has of her and I. It didn't really take as she still thinks I will be with her."

"You will! I proved my love for you by getting rid of her but that fucker jumped in the way." She said spitting in Bryson's direction.

"I'd kill you myself if you'd gotten anything on my brand new shoes" Bryson said nonchalantly while looking at Ari

"Anyways as I was saying, Baby. I brought her here for you."

"Me? Why?" Mia asked still not understanding

"The day I took over for my dad I made a terrible mistake. And this is me correcting said mistake."

"What exactly did you do wrong?"

"Not letting you kill her when you were about to."

"But you said you did that because there were too many people and paparazzi"

"That's true but no one inside that ballroom would have cared if you had killed her. They all know better. Mia, being with me makes you more than just my girlfriend or fiancé. It makes you my Queen. And no one disrespects a Queen. I made the mistake of stopping you from shooting her and that was on me. She threatened you and I shouldn't have stopped you. In this way of life when that happens you have full right to do as you see fit with with the person who threatened you. Meaning I took away your right to end that and for that I apologize."

"What made you even think to do this now?"

"My crazy ass cousin. I can explain that later as well but for now let's deal with this. So Mia...this room has every type of weapon you could think of to act out your revenge. By our laws her life is yours. No one will stop you if you choose to kill her. And no one will be mad if you decide not to. The choice is completely yours."

"But she shot Bryson shouldn't he get that choice?"

"I already decline, sis. Elijah's right. I may have taken the bullets but at the end of the day they were meant for you."

I could tell she was thinking it over. We all remained silent so she could think in peace. None of us wanted to sway her answer. This had to be completely what she wanted. I'd support her either way.

"Aw look at that, E. I told you she weak! She's not fit to be the head of your family! Eloise will never accept her!!"

"Mia...you can walk away if you'd like. No one would judge you." I said making her look at me.

"I'm not going anywhere." She said to me before looking at Ari. "And I'm definitely not weak! There are so many ways I've thought of doing this since that night. One part of me was thankful Eli stopped me. Bu-"

"Wait!! We're here!" We all turned to see King and Kay walking into the cell. "Sorry we're late! Blame King."

"So it's my fault?" He asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"Yup. If you hadn't insisted on distracting me while I was getting dressed we would've been here on time."

"Funny because I remember stepping out of the shower and you pulling my towel off my waist and getting on your knees but yeah it's my fault" He said as he rolled his eyes her.

"Did you just roll your fucking eyes at me?" She asked him

"Yup. Do something ab-"

"ENOUGH!" I shouted "either leave now or shut the fuck up!"

King stepped closer to me while pulling out a knife. Cousin in law or not I'd kill him where he stood if it came down to it.

"We both know I don't particularly like you Elijah so I have no problem gutting you like a fucking fish. This is your home so this is me showing you respect but if I ever hear you raise you voice at my Lynn like that again..." He looked at Mia then back to me. "...Mia will become a fucking widow." He said calmly before Kay stepped in between us.

"That was really sweet Babe but it's fine. This is about Mia and the bitch over there. King..." she said grabbing his arm.

He reluctantly took a step back before she grabbed his hand and pulled him away from us. She whispered something to him which made him glance at me. She turned to face us and he pulled her to his body before wrapping his arms around her. He smirked at me and I had to stop myself from shooting him.

I wonder how long Kay would be angry at me for killing him?
I really want to slice that fucking smile off his face but I need to focus.

"Getting back on track. Mia, Baby. You were saying?"

"Right...I was saying apart of me was relieved Eli stopped me." She said to Ari. "But there was a part of me who was angry at him. He's right. You threatened me, shot at me, shot my baby brother, and still think you can have my man. You're the one chained up and you still have the audacity to talk to me like our roles are reversed. Well enough is enough. You may think I'm not worthy of him but I don't care. The world may think it as well...but I don't care."

Again we all watched in silence as she spoke. She slowly made her way over to the part of the basement that held all of the weapons. We watched as she ran her hands over things. Once she reached the guns she turned to look at Ari. She smirked and grabbed one before walking back over to us.

"I take it you made up your mind?" I asked

"Yup. I could take my time torturing her but I'd rather spend my time with you. Plus I already beat her ass so I'm happy with this." She said to me before looking at Ari. "So as I see it you shot at me so this seems fitting. I wish I could say I felt bad for you because of what I'm about to do but I don't. You will never know what it's like to be loved back by him but I do. You will never know what it's like to grow old with him but I will...and you will never know how great if feels to be fucked by him. How does it feel knowing know I'll always be the only woman to make love to him and have his children one day. You pathetic little bitch. He will always be mine."

"FÛCK YO-"

💥POW💥
💥POW💥

Mia stood there looking at Aris body and still no one said a word. I looked at everyone else and motioned for them to leave. They started to walk away as I made my way to Mia.

"Baby? Mia?" She didn't even look at me. I slowly grab the gun from her before tucking it behind my back. "Baby...Look at me"

She does and I pull her to me.

"How are you feeling?"

"Surprisingly okay. This probably makes me a bad person but I think I needed this. I'd been stressing over this and now I just feel relieved. Is that bad?"

"No, because you didn't do anything wrong. Like I said she brought this on herself with all the shit she pulled. I won't lie and say you'll never have to kill again. And for that I'm sorry. I know being with me won't be easy. You'll always have a target on your back because of me."

"I don't care. I love you"

"And I love you more than anything in the world. There's nothing I want more than to spend the rest of my life with you but I won't force you to be with me. I feel selfish because I don't want to live without you but if you think this would be too much I'd understand. I know this has already been a lot on you tonight but again I need to know if you're sure life with me is what you want. I want to marry you but once that happens I don't think I could ever let you go. There's no divorce for us. It's you and me forever...or nothing at all"

"My answer will always be the same, Eli...I choose forever"

Mia's Pov

Eli and I stayed in the basement for a while talking then finally made our way back upstairs. He held my hand as we walked towards the kitchen. Just as we walked in everyone yelled "SURPRISE!" Walking in there was decorations and balloons everywhere.

"H-how did you do all this so quickly?"

"King and I were already here waiting upstairs. We had his men quickly set all this up and then rushed downstairs. And just so you know that whole thing between King and Elijah downstairs was just for show."

"I wasn't joking, Lynn" King said shrugging

"Whatever. So what do you think of all this? Do you like it?"

"I love it. Thank you!"

"So how are you? I know I was so pumped after my first kill. King and I were on a date and he let me kill these mean who tried to steal from him."

"That sounds like a normal thing for you too unsurprisingly...Anyways, I'm actually okay. I don't feel bad about it. Eli talked to me while we were still down there so I'm feeling great actually."

"Good. Personally if I was gonna shoot her I would've shoved it up her cunt and told that bitch to get fucked before pulling the trigger" she said laughing at herself.

"I'll have to remember that" I said before she turned and walked over to Eli who was talking to Taz and Bry. "And thank you too, King."

"You're welcome, Mia. I may hate your soon to be husband but I actually like you. You're a good person. I know first hand what marrying into this family is like so I get it. Just so you know Lynn and I have this "no questions asked agreement" where if you need help just say so and we're there for the other without question. I'm not the best at talking but if you're ever in a situation and you need me...just ask. We're pretty much family and I will always help protect my family."

"Thank you, King"

"Don't mention it. Seriously don't. I have a reputation to keep up." He said winking at me.

"Got it." I said laughing at him.

I heard Eli call my name and I turned to see him holding a cake.

"Happy Birthday, Mia. I know I ruined your birthday last year so I hope this makes up for it."

"Thank you so much you guys! This is amazing."

"We love you, sis"

"I love all of you too."

After blowing out the candles, Eli sat my cake down and pulled me away from everyone else.

"So did you really like your surprises tonight?"

"Yes. Both were great. Thank you."

"You're welcome. So I have some news..."

"Okay?"

"I uh heard back from my grandmother. She's agreed to meet with us."

"That's great. When is she coming?"

"In 16 hours..."

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
Okay...so I'm kind of freaking out.

Eli's Grandmother will be here soon. Normally I'd be fine with this but if it doesn't go well and she doesn't give her blessing I don't know if Eli will still marry me.

I'm currently in the kitchen finishing up dinner. I need everything to be perfect. Eli's grandmother Eloise is a wonderful cook so I know I'll be judged on my cooking skills. And Karri told me Eli is the favorite of the boys so I have to prove I'm worthy of him.

"Hey Mia" I hear Karri say behind me. I pull the roast I out of the oven and sit it on the stove.

"Hey dinners almost done but I still need to get ready. God I can already tell tonight is going to be a shit show."

"Don't worry about it. You're going to be great. Now I'll finish this so you can go get ready. King's watching outside for Nonna so she doesn't do one of her surprise drop ins. Now go!"

I hug her and run up to my room and head for the bathroom. I'm stopped in my tracks when I see Eli.

Fuck me...

"Not sure if we have time but I can try to make it quick"

Shit did I say that out loud?

"As much as I could probably use a good orgasm to relax me, I can't. I still have to get ready."

"Okay but the offer is still there. Just say the word." he walks out of the bathroom but not before making sure I see him drop his towel. I watch him and that perfectly tattooed ass until the door closed. After showering I finish getting dressed, did my makeup, and left my hair to dry naturally. I gave myself a 30 minute window so this wasn't easy. I rush down to the kitchen and King is helping Karri carry things.

"King, you sweet gangster you. Thank you."

"It's no problem." He said "YA zdes', chtoby podderzhat' vas dvoikh, kak nikto ne sdelal dlya nas. Ty budesh' vyglyadet' krasivo v chem ugodno, Mia. Ne boysya starushki-drakona."
(I'm just here to support you two like no one did for us. You look beautiful, Mia. Please don't be afraid of the dragon lady)

"thank you, King" I said laughing

"That was sweet babe. So I'll ignore that dragon lady comment about my grandmother because you meant well...and it's kinda true" Karri says to King and he just kisses her cheek before taking food into the dinning room. Eli comes in and just looks at his phone. "Hey stronzo! I could be at home working on giving Thor a sibling but we're here helping you and you're looking at your fucking phone? You know how important this is so get your head in the game!"

"You're right sorry. It's just Taz. I'm sure it can wait. What can I do?"

"Go to the door. Nonna will be here any minute, idiot"

He mumbles under his breath but leaves. Karri laughs at him for acting like a child then walks over and gives me a hug.

"Don't worry. I know Nonna well enough to get you through this dinner and get her approval. We're gonna get you that blessing!  And even if it doesn't happen my cousin would just marry you anyways."

Eli's POV

I head into the living room. I see King sitting on a couch looking at his phone.

"I thought you were the look out for Nonna?"

"I didn't think my face was the first thing she should see if you wanted this night to go well for you and Mia."

"Smart. Want a drink?"

"Nah, I'm good." he says

"So what do I have to expect from Nonna tonight?"

"I'm not supposed to say. Hell I don't actually know. It's not like Lynn and I went about this the right way either. We eloped secretly then "got married" in Italy, remember?"

"Yeah and I'm still pissed about lying to everyone. Also I have more to lose if I run off with Mia. I don't think I could keep up the secret like you two have been doing."

"So your grandparents think our wedding date is a few weeks later than it actually is. It's not hurting anyone. But getting married at your family's home is what Eloise wanted and I knew Lynn really wanted to get her blessing even after everything that happened. I don't think you really have much to worry about though. I was told you're her favorite grandson so you'll probably be fine. Mia...not so much. She's half Italian right?"

"Yeah why?"

"Well you saw how Eloise was about me being Russian and Thor being my kid. Maybe that will help when it comes to getting her approval. Mia's a strong woman though. I think if she's confident and doesn't back down from Eloise's bullshit she'll be fine" he says then goes back to looking at his phone.

I walk to the front door just in time to hear a knock. I open it and there she was.

Eloise "Nonna" James

"Ciao ragazzo mio"
(Hello my boy)

"Hi Nonna. You look amazing as ever."

"Thank you but flattery won't make this easier on you. Now I have a bone to pick with you?"

"Me? What did I do?"

"You propose to this girl before I even meet her. Move in together before I meet her! You know my rules. You went about this ass backwards. I expect better from you young man."

"Yes, grandmother" I look down. I swear she has this power to make me feel like I'm 5 years old.

"Elijah Alexander James...what have I told you about looking down?"

"Sorry Nonna. I just hate disappointing you. But I'm not sorry about everything I've done with Mia. I love that woman more than I've ever loved anything or anyone before. I want you to like her and one day love her but nothing changes. We will get married no matter how today goes."

"Oh is that so? Don't forget who I am Elijah. You might be the future head of this family after your grandfather but don't forget who is the head of even him. Respect is everything." She says while lightly slapping my face. "Don't think because your bigger than me that I can't still shoot you before you even realize I've grabbed my gun"

"Yes ma'am. Come in." We walk into the dining room just as the others were bringing the last of the food out.

"Mia baby, this is my grandmother Eloise James"

"It's nice to meet you cara. I heard we're celebrating your birthday tonight. Happy birthday." (dear)

"Thank you. It's great to finally meet you as well ma'am."

"Call me, Nonna. Everyone does."

"Okay. I love your outfit. House of Bella?"

"Yes. Good eye, cara" (dear) she smiles at me. "But I guess fashion is your life so you'd know. I do love your outfit as well. If I were 10 years younger I'd have been able to pull that off. And my husband would pull of off of me."

Mia's POV

"NONNA!" Karri and Eli both yell. She laughs and winks at me. I look at King and he just nods at me. He understands how this feels so I'm actually glad he decided to be here.

"I'm starving and everything smells great." Eli said trying to break the tension.

"Let's eat!"

"That was wonderful, Mia. At least I'll know my grandsons will be feed...even if you can't g-"

Just then Taz and Bry walk inside the dining room. They go right over to Eli and Taz whispers something to him. Whatever it was clearly isn't good because of how tight Eli's jaw is clenched. He starts to stand up but I grab his wrist

"Where are you going?"

"Sorry baby. I need to..."

"You need...to sit down, Eli."

"I would but it's important baby." Again he starts to walk away with Taz and Bryson.

"ELIJAH ALEXANDER JAMES!!!"

Now all eyes are on me. Eli and the guys all look shocked.

"I'm only going to say this once. Your ass...that chair...now! You two!" I say pointing at Taz and Bry.  "Sit the fuck down. No one is leaving this table until dinner is over!"

They all sit down and no one says a word.

"Wow..." Nonna says clapping her hands. "I must say I am impressed. You seem like a great girl. Smart, beautiful, sweet...but to be the wife of a man like Elijah isn't easy. You have to have balls bigger than most men. I didn't really think you did until just now. Your husband has to respect you not only as his wife but as his queen. You need to be by his side but step up when needed. Again I wasn't sure if you could be that for my grandson. But the way he just listened to you clearly he knows who wears the pants. I made the mistake of not wanting my babygirl with King but he showed me what she meant to him. Also I raised her so I know she can handle anything that happens. So you have my blessing" everyone claps and says yay "on one condition"

Well shit

"You have my blessing and may do your scheduled wedding ceremony if you get married first at il Castello"
(The Castle)

"Where and what's that?" I ask

"It's where my grandparents live. It's called the castle. It's up to you baby."

"When would we need to go there?"

"One week from today." She said

"We'll do it."

"Meravigliosa" she said smiling. "I'll see to it that Jonah knows. He was hoping this would go well. Guess his plans can go the way he wants them too now"
(Wonderful)

"Plans?" Eli asked looked at her confused.

"Forget I said that. You kids will know when the time is right." She looks at her watch. "I have to get going. I have a flight home to catch."

"You're going home already?" Karri asked

"Yes, cara" (dear)

"But you haven't even seen Thor yet" Karri said looking a bit sad

"I know but I have meetings with your grandfather to attend. I did hope you would join Elijah and Amelia next week."

"We'll be there and we'll bring Thor so grandfather can see him."

"Good. Well I'll see you kids in a week. Tazir and...you're Bryson, correct?"

"Yes, ma'am. Bryson Palucci. I'm Mia's brother"

"Oh well unfortunately that makes you family. You are quite handsome. I bet the girls just love you. Oh if I were a bit younger..." Eli and Karri both look grossed out. "You and Tazir can walk me out."

She hugs and kisses everyone before walking out the door with Bry and Taz. Elijah comes up and hugs me from behind and holds me tightly.

"We did it, Eli"

⚠️Sexual Content⚠️

"No, you did it. Thank god for you scaring the shit out of us. Please never yell my name like that if I'm not balls deep in side of you."

"Speaking of balls deep..." I say rubbing my ass against his growing erection. Just then Bry and Taz walk back in.

"Okay, thank all of you I guess but all of you fuckers get out of my house!"

"But E we still have to deal with that..."

"In the morning! You heard him Taz. So get the fuck out of our house. Go find something to do for the night." I said in a way that made sure they knew I was serious.

"Well we're going home. I miss my kid. Happy birthday again, Mia." Karri said before her and King left. Taz and Bryson reluctantly follow them out. I turn to face Eli and he was already pulling his shirt off.

"Baby can you help me take this off?" He helps me by ripping my dress. God the way he's looking at me you'd think I was his prey. "Last one on the bed has to wear the handcuffs" he smirks and tries to grab me but I move past him and run up the stairs.

I can hear his footsteps behind me even over my own laughter. I make it to the room but just before I make it to the bed he tackles me. At this point we were both laughing. He was lying next to me until we calmed down. I sat up before straddling his lap. He looked up at me and smiled.

"What?" I asked

"Do you have to work early tomorrow?" He asked

"No. I have a doctors appointment at 9 then just working on my dress later in the afternoon"

"Good"

But before I could ask why, he'd already wrapped one arm around me and flipped us so fast I thought we were gonna fall off the bed

(👆that's actually Stephen James in the Gif )

"Baby!!"

"...you're gonna be sore in the morning" he said before reaching into his bedside table and grabbing a pair of handcuffs. He grinds himself against me.

"Fottimi! Per favore..." I said
(Fuck me! Please)

"Oh I am...hard" he said with an evil smirk. It was the last thing I remembered before he ripped my panties off of my body. "Now get on your fucking knees... hands behind your back.

Yes Daddy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 165K 136
A Stephen James book! (BWWM) "What the hell? No, get your ass in that house and beat Elijah's ass" she pulls me up "do you want to be with him?" "Of...
5.9K 161 30
"Why me" she softly asked "because I love when I am deep inside you" _________________________________________ Meet Alexander the hottest man on ear...
258K 6.1K 52
Love Rejection Heartbreak -------------------------------------------------------- Mia has spent her life living like she's invisible in her own hous...
2.3M 82.9K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...