MCYT oneshots β€’ ships || Engl...

By tubbeehonest

Like the title said, just some oneshots, i'm just gonna say that this book focuses in ships i think that are... More

Introduction || please read
Little alert
☁️🎸 β€’ πŸ’– || Finally together
πŸ‘ΏβœŒοΈ β€’ πŸ’” || Hanahaki [❌]
πŸ‘ΏβœŒοΈ β€’ πŸ’Œ || Hanahaki 2 [❌]
πŸ˜‡πŸ’œ β€’ πŸ’‰ || Twisted
☁️🎸 β€’ πŸ’– || Music Boyfriend?
☁️🎸 β€’ πŸ’– || Finally together 2
☁️🎸 β€’ πŸ’– || Idol
✌️🎸 β€’ πŸ’– || I swear to drunk i'm not god
πŸ‘ΏπŸŽΈ β€’ πŸ’Ÿ || Trust me
πŸ”₯✨ β€’ πŸ’Œ || It's alright, let it out, Talk to me
☁️🎸 β€’ πŸ’– || Secret
☁️πŸ”₯ β€’ πŸ’– || Creeper πŸ‘€
πŸ”«πŸ β€’ πŸ’” || Your Tubbo
☁️πŸ”₯ β€’ βœ‰οΈ || Dream Team..?
⭐ β€’ πŸ’– || Cuddling Sandwich
β˜οΈπŸ’™ β€’ πŸ’‰ || Everything has a price.
πŸ’™πŸ”₯ β€’ πŸ’Œ || I want her gone
☁️πŸ”₯ β€’ πŸ’Œ || Dream Team..? 2
☁️πŸ”₯ β€’ πŸ’” || Drowning tears
πŸŒ—πŸ· β€’ πŸŽ€ || panik
☁️πŸ”₯ β€’ πŸ’– || Cuddling the homies, feelin gud
☁️🎸 β€’ πŸ’Œ || Silence
πŸŒ—πŸ· β€’ πŸ’‰ || Execution
⭐️ β€’ πŸ’Œ || I can't remember
☁️🎸 β€’ πŸ’– || Hey girl, wanna see me speedrun falling in love with u?
πŸ”«πŸ β€’ πŸ’Ÿ || Cooking Vc B)
πŸ’™πŸ”₯ β€’ πŸ’– || Ice cream >:c
πŸπŸ”« ❌ ❢
πŸπŸ”« ❌ ❷
☁️🎸 β€’ πŸ’– || Maid-mare
☁️🎸 β€’ πŸ’– || Heat Wav- no.
☁️🎸 β€’ πŸ’– || Revival
☁️🎸 β€’ πŸ’– || Crystal Necklaces
50k
πŸŒ—πŸ· β€’ πŸ’” || Forget
⭐️ β€’ πŸ’” || Grave
πŸŒ—β£οΈ β€’ πŸ’Ÿ || Practice
☁️🎸 β€’ πŸ’– || The Hunted

☁️πŸ”₯ β€’ πŸ’Œ || Left out

4K 112 208
By tubbeehonest

The next oneshot will be a request! 💖

TW ||
•Self Harm
•Big sad

🌹

Dream and Sapnap moved in together, George was going to live with them too but his plane was for 3 weeks later so he had to wait, Dream and Sapnap didn't mind because they were dating for awhile so they were happy they could spend sometime together. Now they were streaming, Dream and Sapnap streamed in diferent rooms, it was a Dream SMP stream.

"OH GEORGE!!~" Dream was chasing George out of nowhere.

"DREAM!!! LEAVE ME ALONE-"

GeorgeNotFound was fucking exterminated by Dre

Dream just wheezed and kept playing "Are you going to ignore what just happened!?" George yelled.

"Yep" Dream just answered.

They kept playing, someone donated to Dream, it was a big amount of money.

-Chat, spam Dreamnotfound in everybody's stream so Dream and George give us more of the ship ^w^

The chat started spamming Dreamnotfound in Dream's stream, then the same person donated the same amount in George's stream and the donation said the same.

"The chat keeps spamming dreamnotfoUND-" George complained, running around Dream's character.

"Then give them what they want" Dream said jokingly, the chat went wild and everybody was saying *CLIP IT* and just shipping in general, a donation appeared in Sapnap's screen, it was the same person that donated to his friends.

But the message was different.

-I really like your videos and content but stop hanging out with Dream and George so the ship can sail, you're just third wheeling and everybody is going to forget about you in no time, we love Dreamnotfound not DrEamNaP

Sapnap's chat was just saying *?* and complaining about how mean this person was but Sapnap tried to ignore it has much as possible.

His facecam was off so nobody could see his reactions, but he was feeling a pain in his chest, he muted a moment but Dream and George didn't notice, they were just talking and running around the nether. Sapnap let a tear fall of his eye and tries to be quiet because his stream could still hear him, he felt bad, his chat was people getting worried and asking if he was fine, he tried to keep the other tears from coming out and unmuted himself.

"I'm going to end the stream, bye guys" He said trying to not sound sad but failed, he closed Minecraft and his stream was just a black screen.

"Wait Sapn-" He left the call and started to say goodbye to his stream, ignoring the questions chat was doing.

"T- this is the end of the stream uhh.." he let out a quiet sob but unfortunately his mic got it. "well bye, i- i'll see you next stream-" and ended it, he looked around his room then to his desk, he let out some tears and then opened a little box that was hidden behind his screen, taking out a razor.

He moved his sleeves so his skin wouldn't be covered, there were several marks, some new and some old, he cutted himself often, he saw many hate the majority of the time or just people saying that he shouldn't be there, he tried to ignore it but it was too much pressure and he didn't know how to handle it, Dream didn't know anything about this but he didn't want to worry him so he never told him.

He was about to press the razor on his arm until he heard a knock on his door, he quickly put his sleeve down and the razor fell to the ground, he cursed under his breath and saw the door opening, he turned around in his chair so Dream couldn't see his tears.

"Hey are you okay? you left and we couldn't even say bye" Dream said, walking to Sapnap.

"Y- yeah I'm okay" He was nervous, he didn't know what to do, his voice cracked a bit.

"That didn't sound okay, there is something bothering you?"

". . ."

"If it's about George, believe me, it's just for fun and it doesn't mean nothi-" He stopped talking when he saw the razor in the floor, he kneeled down and grabbed it, it did have a little bit of blood.

"What did you do..?" He stood up and grabbed the chair, making it spin and stopping it so Sapnap was facing him, he still had tears in his cheeks and eyes.

"I- i.." He didn't know what to do, he panicked and tears started to fall again.

"Show me your arms, please tell me it isn't what i think it is.." Sapnap slowly rolled his sleeve up.

Dream's eyes widened when he saw all the cuts in his boyfriend's arm, he didn't know what to say, he felt guilty and sad, how didn't he notice before?

"Dream i'm sorry i-"

"No, I'm the one who has to be sorry, why do you do this..?"

"I'm just tired of being left out, i'm always there but nobody notices and it seems like you enjoy more being with George, there's so many people who hate me and why should i be there if you have George, everybody loves George, I'm not even included in your conversations a- and-" he stopped when he felt a pair of arms wrap around him.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, it's my fault, i promise I'll take care of you, i promise you won't have this feeling ever again.." Dream said while water came out of his eyes "What do you want to do? I- i'll make you happy, i won't leave you until you're happy" He pulled away, looking at Sapnap's eyes.

"Cuddling sounds fine.."

"OK" Dream picked Sapnap up, putting him in the bed and then laying next to him, he wrapped his arms around the boy and pulled him closer, Sapnap moved closer and rested his head on Dream's chest, listening to his heartbeat, feeling a warm red radiating off his cheeks, while the other started playing with his hair.

"What is George doing?" Sapnap asked, his words muffled by Dream's chest.

"OH SHIT I DIDN'T END THE STREAM"

"DREAM ARE YOU-"

"I WON'T LEAVE JUST TO END THE STREAM!!"

"GET UP!!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

Dream didn't get up and kept Sapnap in his arms, The End (;

(Legends say that the stream keeps going till this day)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 7K 125
It's just me challenging myself to write a one shot for mcyt everyday. (Mostly) no ships, and the ones that exist are mostly background or barely men...
8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...
3.2K 78 29
Please read this: Will contain: Angst, angst with comfort, fluff, sensitive topics (TW will be before it) and random funny shit my mind thinks of Won...