THE ABUSED LUNA

By _stories_adict

Avy is just a third in commands daughter who has to become an omega because everyone thinks that her parents... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Note
Chapter 15 (Editing)
Chapter 16 (Editing)
Chapter 17 (Editing)
Chapter 18 (Editing)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Cjapter 28
Chapter 29 (draft)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 9 (Editing)

375 12 0
By _stories_adict

Brittney's POV

"Bri stop " I heard Eric's voice behind me but didn't stop. I have a very important stuff to do and he is not helping. I ran as fast as I could hearing footsteps behind me. Why can't he just stop and wait.

I have to get that before anyone else especially before that manipulating, crazy bitch. If she gets the hold of it..

And then there is Avy she can't even link me all this. I was so entangled with my thoughts that I didn't notice what was in front and I slammed on something hard. I heard a grunt from someone and felt air being knocked out as I fell followed by something heavy rather someone heavy.

I opened my eyes to see non other than Eric. "You alright?" He asked in a concern tone. Having him on top of me makes heat rush up. I do want to pull him in for atleast for a kiss. Stop you idiot not now.

I tried pushing him off of me I don't have much time. "Stop Bri please" he pleaded holding my hands above my head. "I know it is hard to see her like that but please don't hurt yourself".

"I am not-" I stated my voice hoarse yet before I could complete his lips crashed mine.

It felt so good everything felt good and I was about to forget an important task. I have to stop but I can't it feels so good.

Stop Brittany stop you have to

But I can't

Focus

With much struggle I finally drawer back gasping for air. Eric seemed hurt and I would be lying if I say that the sight of him didn't hurt me.

"Eric I-" I tried looking for right words. "Bri you don't have to blame yourself it wasn't your fault" he said rubbing my cheeks gently with his thumb. I could melt in his touch it is distracting.

"Eric I have to be somewhere " my voice came out in a serious tone. He rises am eyebrow so I guess I would have to involve him if I have to get this done with. He got off of me and helped me up.

"Where?" He asked. "To Avy's room it is important I'll explain everything later" he seemed confused but didn't say anything and with that I ran before he could say or so anything.

Judging by the heavy footsteps behind and scent I knew it was my mate. I entered the pack house and headed straight for the stairs. Once I reached my destination I tried catching a particular scent. Not getting one I opened the door.

The room was in a mess. There was no scent. "What happened here?" Eric exclaimed. The room looked like it went through a storm with clothes scattered across the floor. Mattress of the bed and papers everywhere.

I carefully made my way towards the bathroom. Only this room seemed normal. Opening the first cupboard I saw what I was looking for. A tissue box she had said. That genius.

I smiled in content. " I can't believe that you ran as if your tail caught fire and made be so concered about you not to forget making me do extra workout just for that" Eric exclaimed. Shock evident on his feature as he stood at the doorway pointing acusssingly to the tissue box.

I nodded in response and shook the box hearing a small movement. Without wasting time I tore the box leaving my mate watching in bewildered expression. I don't blame him if he is considering taking me for a mental check-up. An black object fell from box and I picked it up discarding the tissue box and the tissue in the bin.

"Let's go" saying that I had to drag a still confused Eric away while stuffing the USB in my pocket. Once we were out of the pack house Eric stopped me.

"What is going on Brittany " he interrogated. His expression was serious and authority laced out in waves. He folded his arms across his chest looking intimidating.

It caused my wolf to surrender and tell the truth. "Not here" is all I managed to say while looking down.
He seemed to understand as he held my hand and lifted my chin to meet his eyes.

"You okay?" He asked gently that would make the waterworks start in any moment. Before I could answer he trailed his hands around my waist and held me close. "Everything will be fine" he said in a soothing tone kissing my forehead.

How am I so lucky to get a mate like him.

As I opened the hospital door again I saw Alpha Zander still holding her hand as he had dozed off sitting on the chair. Judging by the position I could conclude that he hasn't moved since I left them.

' Avy?' I linked her.

'Did you get it' she replied. Wow she didn't sleep at all.

'Yup you really are a genius though your room seems like it has been invaded by monkeys'

'I knew she will make a move

Taking a deep breath. 'What's wrong' she asked. 'It's just that Eric was there when I went to get the USB and he wants to know. I'm sorry ' I replied.

'Well we will tell him once I am up'

'How long will that be '

'Just a few days more. You know what to do right?'

'Yes'

'Then let me sleep and go annoy your mate'

I smiled and left that is my Avy. I taught her so well.

○●○●○●○□■□■●○●○●○●○

"I don't get it isn't she still unconscious?" Tyler asked. Rubbing his neck looking like a lost puppy.

"You will get it if you follow me now or do you prefer being dragged all the way" I threatened he was getting on my nerve. I mean I told this dude so many times. Ok ok only two times but come on.

He nodded still looking confused. I lead the way and we were silent till I reached Avy's room. After a lot of hard work I have finally made him leave Avy to attend to his alpha duties and also take a shower. Fine Eric also helped.

I opened the door and lead Tyler in. Closing the door and making sure it is locked I called. "The punks here".

Tyler looked at me as if wondering if I had hit my head instead of his Luna. That curious expression was replaced with pure shock when Avy opened her eyes and got up. His jaws dropped to the ground. Literally.

He resembled a person who just saw a body rising in the cemetery. I for once burst out laughing.

"You.....you....should.....see your face in the mirror.....it is priceless" I managed.

"That's enough Brit give the poor guy a break will you" Avy said. She moved towards Tyler who was still in shock. She placed her finger beneath his chin and lifted it. "You don't want flies to get in and do a dance inside do you" she said earning a bark of laughter from me.

"Avy....I mean Luna....you are....how?" Tyler blurted.

"Are you not happy to see me alive?" Avy teased. His looks are priceless. "No it's just that if you are ok then why are you.. you know" Tyler tried. Avy only smiled in response.

"Well I need a favour from you so can I trust you on this?" Avy asked walking towards the bed but did not sit. Tyler nodded and gestured her to countinue.

"As you are the head for training warriors you also help in boarder patrol right?" Tyler nodded again looking curious to where this is going.

"But than how can I help?"

"I am getting to that first tell me what do you think of the former alpha" she asked walking towards him.

Tyler thought for a while "that he is a wolf " he said. I slammed my hand on my head not missing the fact that Avy smacked his head. "Owww" he wailed.

"Yay serves you right for that million dollar comedy which you did" I said with sarcasm. He glares at me but stopped instantly when realisation hit him that I am the beta female.

"Tell me the real feeling" Avy tried again. Tyler looked conflicted as if fighting with his wolf to tell her or not.

"Fine" he said. "I will only if you agree not think of me as crazy" we both nodded.

"A few years ago when there was a rouge attack the I might have noticed the change in alpha Marks scent." He said looking at us.

"The one in which my parents died?" Avy asked . He nodded "the very one"

"Anything else?" I asked. "Well he was also acting a bit odd quite different if you ask me but it went unnoticed by others as they thought it might be because of the loss of his pack members and his mate." He said. Now that is shocking.

"So why didn't you belive in that" he looked at me before smirking.

"Coz I know that that is not an excuse for an alpha to guide his son on self pity and getting involved with rouges."

If I had said that Tyler's jaws had hit the ground then my jaws had reached the earths crust. I looked at Avy who mirrored my expression.

I blinked once ,twice . The room fell silent that one could even hear a pin drop.

"Now we don't want flies to get in and do a dance inside do we" Tyler mimicked.

"Are you sure about that?" Recovering from the shock I asked. Tyler looked serious as he nodded. Something in me told me that he was telling the truth.

"Prefect than he can-" before Avy can complete there was a knock on the door causing us to freeze well only me and Avy.

I got off the bed and helped Avy to get back to her position. Tyler just stood there and watched.

I hurriedly opened the door and the doctor entered "Alpha" he warned and looked around to see if things were normal.

"Brit will tell you about the favour" Avy told Tyler before she closed her eyes.

Zander entered before Tyler could say anything. He eyes him curiously with a certain destain. "What are you doing here?" He demanded eyeing Tyler who looked terrified. Poor him.

"I bought him here" I tried to rescue his butt. "You?" He asked looking intimidating.

I nodded silently gulping. Since Avy is considered to be in a unconscious state Zander has been suspecting a lot of people Tyler included.

"Why?" He asked looking serious. Ohh crap not that question. Think Brittany think.

"I just wanted to see her and say I am sorry for what I did in the past and the beta female was just helping me" I could have hugged Tyler for that.

Zander did not looked satisfied "I would like to spend time with my mate so you two can leave I'll deal with you later." Nodding at him we left along with the doctor who bowed in respect before following us out.

' He is such a pain ' i linked Avy.

Once we were out of the hospital Tyler broke the silence. "So this favour thing" he said.

"Oh that well since ee trusting you and I hope you won't betray us or else I am gonna kill you do you hear me?" I questioned looking serious.

Tyler gulped looking nervous before nodding. "Good than" I said gesturing him to walk.

"As we both have our doubt regarding the alpha we think he is up to destroy the pack so we have to strengthen our warriors and boarder security for any chances of rouge attack " I said. Tyler laughed in response and I turned to glare at him. He stopped with struggles.

"Don't get me wrong but seriously I didn't hope for that" he said looking amused.

I arched my brow up in confusion and he seem to get it so he countinued "Well we have been training for that and we are a strong pack" he boosted. Wait till you see punk.

"Duck" I said before punching his jaw as expected he could not block my attack.

"Oww" he wailed. "That is not fair" he complained holding his jaw. I folded my hands "Really cry baby I even warned you" he seemed taken back by the nickname as his first came towards my face but I caught it in the air and twisted it towards his back. Kicking his legs he fell flat on ground grousing.

"You didn't even warn me" I teased. He grunted in response. Just then I heard a growl looking up to see non other than my mate.

I hope you like Brittany's POV.
Pliz don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 181K 40
Ava Carter was a 17 year old orphan. She was a member of the Crystal Blue Pack. She was the punching bag in her pack, as people usually walked all ov...
3.1K 99 17
Amara Knight is a young pack member of the Silver Moon Pack and best friend to the alpha's baby sister Kaden Black. After her parents death, she had...
1.2K 147 40
Zaya Montgomery is an ordinary wolf, she has everything. The dream life of any wolf. Perfect family and friends, the daughter of a respected Beta in...
39K 758 23
"So you don't want me but you don't want another man to want me either?" I ask him, angrily. He steps toward me slowly, "Another man so much as looks...