Hospital Visit - Discontinued...

By AshTrashFanfic

Clarke Griffin is helping her mother, Doctor Abby Griffin in the hospital one day. Clarke walks into the wron... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Please Read
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Discontinued

Chapter 12

1K 37 12
By AshTrashFanfic

Lunas POV

Today is the day Lincoln moves out. It'll be weird being with just Lexa, but I think we can handle it. I'm nervous about introducing Raven to my aunt and everyone else. Me and Raven are driving in my car alone. I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

Lexa and Clarke are driving up with Lincoln. I don't know what they are, but they look good together.

I get up and get dressed, putting on some checkered pants, a long-sleeved red shirt with a black t-shirt on top of it. I mess with my hair but don't do much to it because I don't really care.

I walk out of the bathroom and look at Lincoln. "Hey. You excited to go back home?" I ask, sitting down beside him. He looks at me and nods.

"Yeah... You'll be able to handle Lexa and her stupidity, right?" Lincoln asks, making me laugh.

"Hey, I'm right here!" Lexa says, walking out of her room. She's not dressed how she usually does. I know it's to please Anya.

Lexa and Anya have always had a weird relationship. Lexa admires Anya. She always has. Despite being our cousin Anya was like our big sister. Lexa is Anya's favourite cousin. They love each other more than anything. So Lexa is always trying to please her. 

She's wearing a short-sleeved button-up shirt that's tucked into her jeans. She also has a belt on, which she really only wears around Anya for some reason. 

"Hey, Lex. You look nice." Lincoln says, fixing Lexas collar. Lexa smiles at him.

"Thanks... I'm nervous to see Anya again. I mean it has been like... 8 months." Anya was away for two months before Lexa fell into a coma.

We all eat breakfast before helping Lincoln get his stuff into our cars. His car doesn't have enough space which is why we're taking two. We get in our cars and drive to Raven's house. Clarke said she'd wait there with Raven. 

We pull up to Raven's house and see the girls outside. Me and Lexa get out of the cars and walk to them. "Hey," I say, kissing Raven's cheek. Raven smiles at me. "So, you're with me. Clarke, you're with Lex and Lincoln." 

Me and Raven get in my car and I glance over at her. "I'm nervous. Should I be nervous? I-I mean I'm only meeting your whole family..." Raven rambles. I cup her cheeks.

"Hey. It makes sense you're nervous. But you don't need to be. They're going to love you, alright?" I say, caressing her cheek with my thumb. I see Raven relax and she nods.

"Yeah... Thank you." She kisses my hand. Me and her haven't actually kissed yet because I can't find the guts to do it. And Raven is just a huge fucking tease and refuses to kiss me unless I do first. She's said that.

We get our seatbelts on and we start driving. It's not a 4-hour drive, so we're stopping halfway food. "You can look through my CDs and pick whatever music you want Rae," I say, glancing over at her.

She smiles and nods, looking through my CDs. She grabs one of my Avril Lavigne CDs and puts it in. I smile, hearing her sing along to the music.

About an hour into the ride I gather the courage to ask her to be my girlfriend. We stop at a red light so I look over at her. "Hey, Raven... I wanted to ask you something." She nods as if to tell me to keep going.

"So uh I know we've only gone on like 2 dates but um I really like you and I don't want to lose my chance so... Will you be my girlfriend?" I look at her nervously. The Latina smiles widely at me. 

"I was wondering how long you'd take. Of course, Lun. I'd be really stupid to say no. I really like you too." She holds my hand. I glance to make sure the light is still red before kissing her softly. And holy fucking shit am I glad I do.

This is probably the best kiss I've ever had in my life. When we pull away I see the light just changed to green and quickly focus back on the road and start driving. This time with only one hand on the wheel, holding Raven's hand with the other. 

I actually asked her to be my girlfriend... And she said yes. 

Lexas POV

Me and Clarke are sitting in the back of Lincoln's car. We're about 10 minutes away from the house and I'm getting nervous about seeing everyone. Especially Anya.

Correction, I'm more nervous about how Anya will react to Clarke. Clarke and Costia are very similar, and Costia has never been Anya's favourite. I mean she tolerates her because she's my best friend, but I know there was a little bit of relief when we broke up. 

As if she can sense my nervousness, Clarke puts her hand on my knee. "What's going on Lex?" She says as I look at her. She brushes a piece of hair out of my face, causing butterflies to come alive in my stomach.

"I'm just nervous to see everyone. I don't want them to look at me like I'm fragile... And I'm worried about what Anya will think about you..." I say, looking down at my lap as I say the last part. "Nothing she says could stop me from liking you but Anya's opinion is the most important to me and I just want her to like you."

I look up and see Clarke smiling, which confuses me. "It's cute that you want your family to like me..." She kisses my cheek, making me smile. We pull up to the house and I bite my lip. 

Lincoln doesn't have too many boxes, but his trunk is pretty small. That's why we needed two cars. Not cause he has a lot of stuff. We knew this was happening at some point so he didn't feel the need to bring all of his stuff with him.

We get out of the car and I take a deep breath. We wait a minute for Luna and Raven to get here. When they do they get out of the car, holding hands. I'm happy for Luna. She deserves this.

When they get to us Lincoln knocks on the door. The door swings open and I see Gaia standing there, smiling at us. "Hey. It's good to see you awake, Lex. Welcome back Lincoln and Luna. And hello new people." She smiles at us and makes way for us to move inside. 

We all walk inside. Once I'm inside Gaia pulls me into a hug. "I'm glad you're okay... We wanted to visit all the time but Aden has school and mom has her job... Anya took me to visit you at first but we stopped when it was hurting her too much to see you."

I nod and hug back. We pull away after a second. "Come on. Everyone else is in the living room." Gaia says, walking to the living room. I look over at Clarke who's at my side again as we follow Gaia. 

When we walk in I see Anya. She looks at me and quickly rushes into my side, pulling me into a tight hug. "I'm glad you're okay... Don't scare me like that again." She whispers to me as I hug back. I nod and bury my head in her neck.

We pull back after a second and then I hug both my aunt Indra and Aden. Anya looks between us all, her eyes stopping on Raven. Raven moves her gaze from Luna, freezing when she sees Anya. Me and Luna look at each other confused.

Raven clears her throat. "Anya... It's um... It's nice to see you again..." She scratches the back of her neck. Anya nods.

"You too Raven..." She says, her mask going back up. She notices me and Luna looking at them confused. "Me and Raven used to date... Last year. Not for very long but long enough for me to know a lot..." She says looking Raven up and down.

Raven bites her lip. "I didn't realize you and Luna were related... Last names and all..." Raven says awkwardly. I understand what Raven means. Me, Luna and Lincoln's last name is Woods, and Indra, Aden, Gaia and Anya's last name is Trikru.

Luna runs a hand through her hair, and I can tell she's stressed out. I reach my hand out and rub her back. "Great so uh... Raven is Luna's girlfriend now... So there's that." I say, not really knowing how to act.

Anya's eyes fall on the blonde that's standing beside me. She looks at her and then me. "And who's this?" She asks, my nerves suddenly coming back.

"Right! Um this is Clarke. She's my uh, my friend..." I don't really know what me and Clarke are so I look at her as I say that. She nods a little bit, but I know this is something we'll have to talk about later.

Anya nods. "It's nice to meet you, Clarke." She shakes Clarke's hand, and I can tell Clarke is getting more nervous by the second. I decide I need to change the topic before it gets more tense. 

"Hey, so I was told Costia would be here?" I say, noticing Anya roll her eyes as I mention Costia. As if on cue, someone runs down the stairs.

"Lexi!" I smile hearing the name, knowing it's Cosita. She runs over to me and we hug tightly. "I've missed you dumbass!" She says, making me laugh.

"I've missed you too Cos..." I say as we pull away from the hug. Costia looks between me and Clarke and smirks.

"You must be the famous Clarke Griffin that Lexa has told me so much about. I'm Costia." She smiles, but her smile quickly turns back into a smirk when she sees how red my face is. 

Lincoln clears his throat. "So I am going to get my boxes. You wanna help, Aden?" Aden nods eagerly and runs after Lincoln as they go outside. 

The rest of us sit down, and I can still feel the tension between Anya, Luna and Raven. Indra looks at all of us. "So Lexa... As you know Ontari was caught. But it's not safe for you to come home until she's actually charged and in prison. I assume then you'll want to come back."

I look between Clarke and Anya nervously. "I haven't really thought that far... I mean it depends on when she's put away. I've started school, so if she was caught soon, I would come back. But I don't think leaving in the middle of the school year would be very good for my education." 

I can tell Clarke and Raven are confused by my sudden formality, but I know Indra, Costia and Luna understand where it's coming from. Being around Anya makes me tense because I'm always seeking her approval.  Anya nods, clearly satisfied with my answer. "That makes sense. Switching schools part of the way through the school year may not look good on your Harvard application." 

"Hey, Clarke. Have you seen any pictures of Lexa when she was younger?" Costia asks, making my eyes go wide. Clarke smirks and looks at me.

"No, I haven't." The blonde responds, making me groan. Costia gasps dramatically.

"Really? Lexa that's quite rude. Come with me, Clarke. I'll show you some pictures of our amazing Alexandra when she was little." Costia says, pretending to be formal. I know she does this when I'm with Anya to tease me. I smack her for the use of my full name.

She and Clarke get up, Raven and Luna following because Raven also wanted to see. I look at Anya who is watching Clarke. "She's interesting, Lexa. Much like Costia. You have a type..." I bite my lip, knowing that isn't good.

Costia and Ontari are the only people I've really dated, and she didn't like either of them. I've had other short relationships, but those don't really count. "How did you meet her? You've only been at school for a week. There is no way you'd already be bringing someone home if you just met her this week." Anya says. Indra left the room to do something, but I know she can't stand the tension. 

"Uh her mother was my doctor when I was in the coma. She stayed in my room with me so she could inform her if I woke up. We just started talking after I woke up." I say nervously, Anya nodding.

"There is something about her that makes her different than Costia and Ontari, isn't there. You didn't look at either of them how you look at Clarke. I understand Ontari. She was a bitch. But you cared deeply for Costia." She says matter-of-factly. 

I nod. "There is something different, you're right. I don't know what it is but she's special." I look at the blonde, smiling when I see her laughing with my sister and Costia.

Anya nods. "If she makes you happy, that's good. But you understand I'm wary because of Ontari, correct?" She asks and I quickly nod. "I'm glad you have someone where you live now. She seems like a good person. Just be careful." 

I smile widely. Anya has never approved of someone this quickly. "Y-yeah of course." I look over at Clarke again, this time making eye contact with her as she looks back at me. 

"Oh and one other thing... Raven and Luna. Has she met Raven's mother yet?" She asks and I shake my head. Anya sighs and nods. "You'll know when she does. Make sure she doesn't get spooked, okay? That's what happened when I was with her. It was a mistake... It's good seeing her happy. I know Luna will be good for her." I can hear her voice crack a little but she covers it up by clearing her throat.

I realize how much Raven mattered to Anya, and I understand why she reacted how she did. Costia calls me over so I look back at Anya who nods. I get up and walk over to the four that are looking at pictures still. I haven't been this happy in a while. I'm glad I decided to come.

A/N
This chapter was 2431 words long, which is like twice as long as usual. I hope you enjoyed the ups and downs of this chapter. The next chapter will be shorter, but they'll still be at the house. Then the one after that they'll be home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 46 19
Clarke hasn't seen Lexa in over 8 years. When she finally does Lexa is definitely not the same person she was when she left. Clarke and The Breakfast...
135K 4.2K 22
Clarke Griffin is a billionaire business manager and investor and has everything in her life under control, she has her friends, her family, a thrivi...
292 23 5
"If you play with fire, you will get burned, so don't tempt yourself with things/people that will get you in more trouble than you can get out of." ...
97.2K 1.7K 20
Right before Bellamy and the rest of Spacekru leave for the Ring, he and Clarke sleep together. When he comes down six years later, he's surprised to...