So Show Me...

By Jelly1799

Jelly is a broken soul escaping from her torturous past. She's shut herself off from emotions and people. Try... More

Disclaimer
New Beginnings
First Encounter
Release
Magic Shop
Call me TaeTae
Namtitties
On Wednesdays We Wear PINK
Mornings are the WORST
Jump
Opening Up
So We Meet Again
Taehyung or TaeTae?
Who am I?
UGH!
What Did You Just Call Me?
Petty Princess
Kookie
Is It Serious?
Reassurance
Shadows
Boys Over Flowers
Like I Do?
Not a Coincidence
As Life Goes On
Care For You
It's Time
Stigma
A Weary Sigh Of A Tiring Day
We Can't
사랑하세요
Courage
Worried
Panic
Leaving On A Jet Plane
Goodbye

Confessions

911 74 205
By Jelly1799

"You're back!" Dani rushes me at the door but comes to a dead stop as she sees Yoongi standing beside me.

"Are you okay?" She asks, her eyes filled with concern. "You know, about what I told you?" I watch her fidget, giving Yoongi a small smile as she waits for my answer.

"I'm okay Dani..." I clear my throat, drawing her attention back to me. Yoongi squeezes my hair hand and starts speaking before I can continue.

"I know everything you don't have to hide anything in front of me Danielle" A groan comes out of my mouth at his words. Why does he have to call everyone by their government name?

I watch as Dani's eyes dart to our intertwined hands and her brows furrow "Who are you exactly?"

A smirk crosses Yoongi's face at her defensive behavior. "Min Suga. Genius" He nonchalantly says with a shrug.

I roll my eyes, letting go of Yoongi's hand. I link my arm with Dani and walk to the couch, not even bothering with Yoongi.

"That's Yoongi, don't let him get to you," I say as I lean towards her ear. "He's a total softy" I whisper.

"He's got an attitude," She says loudly throwing him a heated look as he sits across from us.

I sigh at her words and look over to Yoongi who doesn't look bothered at all. "Anyways... I told him about Christine and Ashton, he wants to help"

Dani sits up straight at my words and nervously glances at Yoongi. "How?" My feisty friend asks meekly.

Her behavior is totally out of character for her. She's scared I can see the terror in her eyes. She's seen what they have done to me when I've disobeyed.

I reach over and rub her back. "I'm gonna tell all the boys and we will try and figure something out... together."

The shock takes over as she snaps her head in my direction. "You're gonna tell them EVERYTHING?"

"She needs to," Yoongi says leaning forward resting his forearms on his knees.

I nod my head stressfully pushing my hair out of my face. "Yes. BUT later I want everyone to relax and get to know you first..."

Before I can say anything else loud voices are walking up to my door. "SUNSHINE OPEN UP IT'S US!" I hear Hobi shout as he starts knocking on the door.

My shoulders slump as I feel the tension leave me and I relax a little.

A small laugh escapes as I stand up to open the door. "Calm down man!" A deep muffled voice on the other side of the door says.

I hear Jin's dramatic intake of air as I reach for the doorknob "What do you mean calm down!? You were more excited than he was a few minutes ago!"

I open the door and see the boys standing crowded on my porch. Tae's face has turned a bright shade of red, his boxy smile glowing as he lowers his head turning to try and hide his embarrassment.

"Hey tiny one, thanks for having us over," Joon says as he leans down hugging me.

"Of course, my BFG," I say wrapping my arms tightly around him.

Joon is like the protective older brother I've always needed, I let the hug last a little too long tightening my arms around him not ready to let go... that is until Kookie speaks up behind him.

"Can you let her go man?! These bags are heavy and you're in the way!" He grumbles, bumping his shoulder into Tae as he pushes past.  

Joon looks down at me and raises an eyebrow. I just softly shake my head. I know he won't let it go at just that, but he doesn't insist. 

I let go of him and look around his tall body at the rest of the boys. "Sorry guys" I laugh as I nervously wave them into the house.

"Yoongi's not here yet. He probably got caught up at the studio but should be here soon." Tae says. His cheeks are still a shade of pink as they all walk into the house.

"He's actually here already" Tae looks surprised but nods his head as he walks to the kitchens to put away the bags he was holding.

Hobi starts bouncing over to me but Jin quickly yanks him back by the collar of his shirt before he can pounce on me for a hug. "My sweetheart hugs me first! I'm her favorite!" He smugly says.

Hobi's head snaps in my direction and a silly pout takes over his face, the other boys protest behind Jin and I can't help but laugh at their sweet chaos.

"I never said that!" I playfully hit Jin's arm as he gets closer for a hug. I duck under his raised arms and hug my little sun. He instantly brightens as he lets me go turning to walk to Jin giving him a wide grin.

Joon looks over at me shaking his head. "You just had to get them going." He quickly walks over to the two squabbling fools trying to stop their argument.

"I'm really your favorite right darling?" Jimin whispers in my ear causing a shiver to run through me as I feel him rub a finger down the middle of my back.

I bite my lip nervously as I step away from his smiling face.

I clap my hands a few times drawing the boy's attention to me. "Uh come on guys, I have someone special for you all to meet!"

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Me and Jin made dinner for everyone while Joon kept us company. Well at least until Joon dropped the salad and Jin kicked him out of the kitchen. 

He ended up joining Tae and Jimin who were playing Jenga. Kookie, Hobi, and Yoongi were out on the patio having drinks while Dani went back and forth bouncing between the two groups.

The night had progressed wonderfully. Joon had tried to get me alone a couple of times.

I knew he wanted to talk but I avoided alone time with him like the plague. I wasn't ready to open up pandora's box to everyone yet and once Joon found out he would insist we work it out then and there. I just wanted to have a good time before the drama.

Dani's combination of sass and humor instantly won the boys over. Well everyone except for Yoongi.

They were too similar and had been throwing sarcastic comments at each other all night which made me and the boys laugh until our sides hurt.

It wasn't every day you would see someone fight and sass Lil Meow Meow like Dani was doing.

I hadn't told any of the other boys about what Kookie, Jimin, and I were doing. I just felt like it wasn't anyone's business until I had figured it out.

But I couldn't help but notice the scowl Kook had most of the night. It was making things awkward and the other boys had started to notice something was up.

Anytime Tae and I laughed or he got a little too close I would catch Kookie staring at us. He would constantly scoff or make small comments under his breath.

I was annoyed at his behavior and sat on the couch alone scrolling through my phone. Jimin slid onto the couch beside me, his arm resting on the back of the couch, but his hand rested on my shoulder.

Kookie suddenly stood up, his jaw clenched, and everyone stopped talking, turning to look at him.

"You okay Kookie?" Tae asks, starting to get up off the floor.

Kookie quickly waves his hand motioning for Tae to stop. "Uhh yeah man I'm just hot Ima go get some air." He says quickly walking out the back door before anyone can stop him.

Jimin squeezes my shoulder "Don't worry about him, he gets like that sometimes, he just needs some time to cool down." He says low enough so only I hear. I just nod my head. He knows him better than I do.

Everyone goes back to their conversations and games. I try to focus on the conversation Jimin and Dani are having. Something about their favorite songs.

I can't stop myself from worrying about Kookie. I'm not focused just staring at the back door waiting for him to come back in.

Fifteen minutes had passed with no signs of Kookie returning. Jin and Yoongi took off to the store to get more drinks and Dani and the rest of the boys were playing Kings Cup.

I laugh loudly watching my friends. I could already see Hobi's eyes glazing over and drooping from the amount of liquor he's consumed. He's ready for a nap any minute.

"I'll be back guys," I say to no one in particular, deciding to slip out to check on Kookie while no one was paying attention to me.

As I stepped out onto the porch the cold air instantly hit me causing goosebumps. I pulled my cardigan closer to me and walked over to Kook who was sitting on the porch swing staring off into the distance.

"You okay Jungkook?" I ask as I sit beside him pushing the swing back a little to rock us.

"I'm Jungkook now?" He scoffs, not sparing me a glance.

I rest my hand on his knee and lean my head into his line of sight. "Kookie..."

"Why are we still doing this Jelly?" His voice is low, and his eyes are focused on something in the yard.

"What do you mean..." I reach up my hand brushing his cheek as I turn his head to look at me.

His eyes finally meet mine and his brows furrow "It's been months Jelly and we are still where we started!"

He stands up walking to the railing facing the backyard, my hand hangs lifelessly at my side. "After all this time you still don't know who you want to be with?"

"Kookie you said you would give me time... th-" Jungkook raises his hand stopping my words.

"I can't anymore!" He suddenly says taking me by surprise.

His fist is clenched beside him and he runs his other hand through his hair. "I see you with Jimin how he touches you..."

He lets out a breath turning around leaning against the railing with his head down. "I can't stand it and then I see the way you and Tae look at each other."

"W-what... T-Tae and I are just friends." I stutter out in defense.

"You are giving them the things I want Jelly!" His voice deepens and he pushes forward off the railings walking towards me.

"I want to be the only one who touches you, I want to be the person you talk to and look at." He places a hand on either side of me as he leans down close to my face.

I instantly close my eyes waiting for his lips to press against mine. "It's time you decide who you want Jelly..." My eyes spring open meeting his.

Neither of us moves or says anything, as he searches my face for some sort of answer.  I'm holding my breath, nervous about what I should do. A groan finally leaves Kookie's chest as he stands up walking back to the door.

He turns back to me before heading in "Think it over, we will talk about this again soon." he says softly and heads in leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I release the breath I was holding and sag back into the swing. He's right this has been going on for too long. My heart beats rapidly and my palms are clammy. Did Kookie really want a serious relationship? I can't deal with this now! I have bigger problems.

A soft moan leaves my lips as I rub my closed eyes in frustration. Not ready to go inside and have one of the boys notice something is up.

I decide to take a small walk to clear my head. As I walk along the side of the house to the front, I hear murmurs.

I spot Jin and Yoongi walking up to the house finally back from the store. I stop my steps not wanting to bump into them and explain why I'm outside.

My eyes widen as I watch them stop right before the front steps, they look like they are arguing Jin is pointing at Yoongi and shaking his head, but I can barely hear their voices.

Yoongi suddenly turns walking away but, Jin grabs Yoongi's shoulder, turning him back around to face him chest to chest.

I press myself against the house as I tiptoe forward trying to stay hidden. "You have to tell her Yoongi" Jin growls in frustration.

Yoongi slaps off Jin's hand and pushes him back a little. "Drop it Jin! I'm tired of having this argument."

"She has a right to know!" Jin's voice raises and his chest is puffed out as he glares at Yoongi. "You're being selfish by hiding it and it's gonna be way worse if she finds out from someone else!"

My brows knit together as I listen to their words. Are they talking about me?! I've now tiptoed behind a bush that's a few feet away from them.

Yoongi looks at Jin and his shoulders droop. "Jillian will never understand Jin..." he mumbles as he sits on the front porch.

I freeze as I hear my name leave his mouth. Before I know what, I'm doing, my body is moving, and I step out from the shadows.

Yoongi and Jin both visibly tense as they see me. What would he hide from me after I told him everything...

"What won't I understand Yoongi?!"

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

WOW, My Little Coconuts 2298 words this is my longest chapter yet!

Don't be a silent reader let me know your thoughts!

BE drops in a few hours who else is excited?!

As always I love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 254 16
This is a story about Y/N and how she agrees to do a small favor for her friend...a favor that changes her life forever. It brings back a painful pas...
288 16 2
On his way home from work one night, Yoongi meets a mysterious stranger crying in the street. His bleeding heart won't let him ignore the young man...
18K 694 62
After being broken in every way imaginable, Yoongi tries to remember what it was like to be whole, but everything is different now and he doesn't kno...
550K 26.8K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...