twelve crows | haikyuu x read...

Autorstwa tobiohnooooo

Y/N never expects anything to come through the window. So she didn't really expect to see twelve crows on her... WiΔ™cej

πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 1
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 2
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 3
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 4
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 5
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 6
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 8
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 9
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 10
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 11
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 12
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 13
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 14
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 15
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 16
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 17
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 18
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 19
πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 20

πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 7

11.6K 414 163
Autorstwa tobiohnooooo

It was a Saturday, and Y/N was on the couch watching Afro Samurai. Her body was laid lazily on the couch, her arms swing beside her, and her legs apart from each other. Truly, it was bizarre.

Y/N winced at the bloodshed from the anime until she heard two crows come flying from her bedroom to the living room. Tanaka and Nishinoya flew right into Y/N face then fell down on the couch.

"TANAKA- NISHI- !?" Y/N was hit with confusion and quickly sat up to see Tanaka and Nishinoya laughing but in bird language.

"Are you guys okay?? Are you hurt??" Y/N was worried about the two.

Tanaka and Nishinoya shook their head and sat up on to Y/N's laps.

"Okay- that's good," Y/N push strings on her hair away from her face, "I thought I told you two to be careful?"

Chirp!

Chirp!

"Well, the next time you two crash into something again then you two won't get to eat sunflower seeds for a whole week."

Tanaka and Nishinoya nodded and sat down next to Y/N. Y/N grabbed the remote next to her but couldn't find it. She turned her head to look for it, but it wasn't there.

'That's suspicious...that's weird.....'

Y/N got up and look at the couch. There was only two crows on the couch and no remote.

"But I thought...huh???"

Y/N started to feel the creaks of the couch to check if the remote had gone stuck in there. At the end of the couch Y/N could see a little opening. When she got to the opening she found the remote.

"H-how...? Did it get here???" Y/N was utterly confused. Maybe she was dumb and left it there for some reason?? But like, what was the reason?? What was the reason??

Y/N look back at the crows who were looking at the screen. She walked back to her seat and sat down. Y/N held the remote in her hand so she made sure that it wouldn't be lost next time.

A few minutes passed and Y/N was getting sleepy. When she was about to close her eyes she heard a loud chirp from Tanaka.

"My gooDNESS TANAKA- are you okay???" Y/N jumped from her seat and looked down at the bird who stared up back at her confused.

Chirp?

"I just heard you..never mind." Y/N sighed.

Her eyes went back on the screen then slowly started to get blurry. All until then she felt two birds on both of her shoulders. Tanaka and Nishinoya were messing around with Y/N's hair. Usually it wouldn't bother Y/N, but since she wanted to take a nap and not be bothered she was annoyed with Tanaka and Nishinoya.

"Oiii, you guys.." Y/N whined and set the two crows on the couch.

Y/N grabbed a nearby blanket and covered herself with it.

Needless to say Nishinoya was pulling on the blanket Y/N used to cover herself. Nishinoya threw the blanket on the ground and started to jump on Y/N head.

"Oi..Nishi..I'm trying to slEeeEeEeeP!" Y/N shooed Nishinoya away then covered her face with her hands.

Tanaka and Nishinoya snickered at each other and went back to annoying Y/N.

At this point Y/N gave up and let them do whatever they wanted with her.

'Daichi will stop them.'

Tanaka was making Y/N hair a mess.

'Daichi will stop them soon.'

Nishinoya was walking all over Y/N's face.

'....Daichi will stop them...'

Y/N hopped.

Good thing karma's a thing.

So the next day, it was morning. Today was a day off of school for Y/N, so she stayed in her room with the crows. Little does Tanaka and Nishinoya knows that they were the only one in the room with Y/N.

Y/N eyes opened up slowly, and she stretches her back. She looks to the top left and right where Tanaka and Nishinoya were always sleeping at and slowly and quietly got out of her bed. She grabbed the rest of her blanket and covered Tanaka and Nishinoya with it, causing the two crows to wake up and fly inside the blanket trying to get out.

Y/N pulled the blanket off of them and laid down on the bed with the two of them.

"Good morning~" she teased.

'Today'll be a fun day.'

Y/N walk to the living room then into the kitchen holding the two crows between her arms. She sets them on the counter as they both laid their wings beneath them.

Y/N walked to and opened the fridge, "Tanaka, Noya, anything you two wants to eat?"

Chirp..

Chirp chirp.

"Hmm, I'll just make some pancake for us."  Y/N said and grabbed all the ingredients to make pancakes.

After she was done making the pancake she sets them on the counter and poured syrup on top of it. My lord, and it was blueberry pancake too, you know how good it smelled?

Tanaka and Nishinoya nose were blessed by the blueberry pancake goddess and got up to be feed by Y/N.

Y/N grabbed two pieces and gave them to the two crows, but before they could even take a bite Y/N sets the pancake down and got up.

"Oh! Almost forgot about the butter.." Y/N said and walked to the fridge.

Tanaka and Nishinoya watched as Y/N slowly cuts the butter on to the pancake then puts the butter away.

"There we go." She sat back down and started to dig into her breakfast. She gave Tanaka and Nishinoya some pieces of pancake too, and after a while they were done.

"You two can go to the living room, and we'll watch some anime again, okay?"

Tanaka and Nishi flew to the living room and sat their wings down on the couch.

When Y/N was done cleaning up she walks into the living room and sat next to Tanaka and Nishinoya. She grabbed the remote and turned on the T.V.

"Hmm...let's see if there's anything to watch today.." She brows through the anime section. When she got to the unfinished Afro Samurai anime both Tanaka and Nishinoya chirped loudly.

"Oh? You two wants to continue watching this?"

The two pair nodded.

"Well..I'm not really feeling this anime at the moment." And with the click of a button Y/N continue to search for another anime to watch.

Suddenly it turned into a saga of Y/N trying to find the perfect anime to binge-watch with Tanaka and Nishinoya. The two birds were slowly getting annoyed but haven't reached their breaking point.

Finally, Y/N settle down with an anime.

Pretty Cure :D

Tanaka and Nishinoya looked up at Y/N and she shrugged.

"A show with cute magical girls doesn't hurt, right?"

So then, all three of them were watching Pretty Cure :D

Tanaka and Nishinoya were so bored. They were even more bored than when Y/N was away at school. What is this magical girl weirdness they see on the screen??? Why is it so shiny??? Why are their hair different colors??? Things the two birds could never understand.

As Tanaka and Nishinoya were about to fall asleep, Y/N loudly claps her hands together. Waking up the two birds.

Tanaka and Nishinoya jumped up to the loud sound and saw Y/N snickering to the side.

Chirrrp!!

Chirp chirp chirp!!!

"Huh? I wasn't doing anything?" Y/N played innocently.

The two crows gave her a stare and went back to falling asleep.

Again, their sleep was interrupted by Y/N turning up the volume. Tanaka and Nishinoya stared at Y/N signaling her that they were trying to sleep.

"Ah, sorry, my hearing been kinda bad, so I have to turn it louder." She smiled.

It was almost impossible to sleeping for Tanaka and Nishinoya. But once they did, it felt like heaven. Their heavy eyes no longer heavy. Well was until Y/N started to mess with them again.

Get a taste of your own medicines ya birdies 🙄🤚.

It was finally nighttime, and by this time Y/N had stop bothering Tanaka and Nishinoya. But they were mad at Y/N.

"I'm sorryyyyy, you guys were bothering me when I was tryna sleep last night, so I did the same thing back!" Y/N pleaded for their apology, but they wouldn't budge.

Keishin walked into the room, confused as to why Y/N was on her knees begging for forgiveness from her crows.

"Y/N what are you doing?"

"Begging for forgiveness from my crows."

"But why-?"

"I wAs BotHeriNg TheM aLL dAy aNd sO tO gEt tHeM bAcK i DeCiDed tO bOtheR tHem tOO bUt nOw i ThInk TheY DiSliKe mE-"

"...good job, I'm gonna make some food."

Then Y/N went back to begging for her forgiveness from Tanaka and Nishinoya.

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

1M 22.7K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
61.5K 1.9K 11
Sequel to Mae Kageyama! Tobio's sister? He was my Hatsukoi(First Love). I was his. But things didn't go the way they should have. Taking everything I...
100K 3K 60
(completed) This my very first time to write a story..So umm...Yeah..Thank you! The team wasn't entirely curious about hinata's family but the only...
76K 2.3K 21
He gave me a sweet, long kiss. Then he took my hand and led me outside. He lied down and gestured for me to lie with him. I did so, putting my head o...