Roommates With My Boss

由 Allaboutliterature19

Valentina Fontaine is a girl with a mission, to make a new life, to live her second chance without regrets, a... 更多

She Walks Into A New Life
She Smells Like Strawberries
Be My Girlfriend for Next Week
That Was My First Kiss
She Doesn't Quite Like Dinner
Black Is Definitely My Favourite Colour
I Could Give You My Teddy Bear
Make A Bubble Castle With Me
Why Thank You, My Prince
She's My Girl, She'll Be Wearing My Clothes
You're Something Else, Princess
But I Like Strawberry Jam, And You Don't
Make It Better, Baby
My Knight In Shining Armour
I'll Be Your First, And Your Last
Dessert For My After Party
Dance With Me And I'll Prove It To You
That Was My Favourite Top Though
I'm Committed To The Double V
Oh No Way, I Like Bikinis
Little Does He Know, I'm Already His
I'm Crazy About You, Princess
Can Hearts Even Fucking Do That?
I'm Sorry I Couldn't Save You
I Heard I'm On The Breakfast Menu
I Don't Love You Anymore
I Don't Know. I'm Broken
You Gave Me A Lap Dance And Suddenly I'm Inappropriate
I Think I Just Proved That I'm The Man of Your Dreams
I Won't Walk Away This Time
Why Leave Me, Princess?
She'll Be The Death Of Me Someday
Now, Kiss Me Like I Belong To You
My Boyfriend Is A Directioner
Author's Note
I'll Walk You Down The Aisle, Kiddo
Didn't The Man Just Get Shot?
Epilogue

You Look Like My Breakfast

25.9K 817 255
由 Allaboutliterature19

*Author's Note: Thank you for showing my story so much love in the last few days. 1.4k reads has motivated me immensely, and I'm so happy ya'll enjoy reading what I write. Please keep loving this story like you've done, because it means so much to me. 

This chapter is dedicated to @Fizzadulous206, because she's immensely sweet and a writer with great storylines. Check out 'The Locker-Room Incident' written by her and edited by me. She's suffering from a bit of a writer's block since her story reads have been constant and she's low on motivation. Show her story some love if you can, guys! 

With all that said, here's a new chapter. Happy Reading loves <3

"You're the only thing I wanna touch. Never knew that it could mean so much."

-Love Me Like You Do, Ellie Goulding-

Valentina

Decisions can be defined as events your reasoning evaluates to provide you an answer as to what you should choose. There can be two basic categories of decisions, good and bad. Good decisions involve running away from an abusive life and starting a new one with a bucket load of courage. Bad decisions involve letting your boss spank your ass, taking your shorts off so he can keep his hands on aforementioned ass, and waking up beside his shirtless chest wanting to lick his abs.

Valentina Fontaine is the Queen of bad decisions.

I tried to get Xavier's arm off of me, and I succeeded, but his palm squeezed my butt cheek hard, pulling me back into him.

"Xavier, we'll be late for work," I whispered, and he muttered something about work before letting me go, turning and getting back under the covers. I locked the bathroom door behind me, brushing my teeth and taking a quick shower. The strawberry scented shampoo I use made me smile like an insane person in the shower. 

Stepping out in a towel, I notice my door closed and Xavier gone. I changed into a black pencil skirt and a black blouse, blow drying my hair to let it naturally fall to my waist before doing my makeup, a red lip seeming perfect today.

Xavier and I exited our rooms at the same time, and he looked good enough to eat in his suit, hair styled back today. I frowned as he smiled at me and went ahead, standing on my tip toes and messing up his hair.

"That's so much better," I said, and he surprises me by pulling me in for a kiss, his mouth moulding perfectly with mine.

"You look like my breakfast. Fuck you look like something I could eat all day and never get enough," he winked at my ferociously blushing face and we stepped out, locking my door. 

Xavier picked me up bridal style before I could protest and walked with me to his car parked downstairs, making me open the front door and placing me in the passenger seat.

"What was that?" I asked, scowling at him as he climbed in, ready to drive to work.

"The last time I asked you to get in my car and ride to work with me, I almost had a car accident and you walked anyway," he said, and I rolled my eyes.

"I was not taking a chance this time," he stated, his fingers wrapped around the steering wheel.

"Plus, I'm way too precious to you to be lying on a pavement somewhere."

"Mhmm, you are," I said, and my head shot up at him in realization as he laughed.

"Got you good with that one, huh princess?"

We reached the office and Xavier walked with me to the coffee shop across the street, both of us getting coffee and bagels with cream cheese. The day today was going to be hectic, and we were already in work mode the moment we entered the office building.

Hours had gone by and we were finally done with the calls and paperwork, I began scheduling the meetings for tomorrow.

Xavier finished his international call and walked in, loosening his tie and looking tired.

"You okay?" I asked and he walked closer to me, pulling me into a hug and inhaling my scent, sighing in relief.

"What would I do without you?" He whispers and I smile.

"I'm so fucking glad it's the weekend tomorrow," he said and collected his things, pulling me along. He picked up my bag from my office and tugged me into the lift. We went all the way down to the parking levels and got in the car.

"We're leaving?" I asked.

"I want pizza," he pouted, and I chuckled at how cute he looked.

We reached home and both of us changed into comfortable clothes. The doorbell rang and I pulled my tank top over my shorts, walking out to answer the door.

"Hi! For uh-Xavier?" The pizza guy asked, his eyes raking over to my chest and then my legs before he shyly looked away.

"Yeah, that would be me," I said, before taking the amount required from my wallet.

"Nice name," he said, and I laughed.

"Xavier is my roommate, I'm Valentina," I replied, and he smiled brightly.

"Valentina is a beautiful name. I'm Ian," he said, and I mumbled a thank you.

"Do you uh-maybe have a number, Valentina?" he asked, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. 

Aww, he's asking me for my number. I was going to say, 'I'm sorry, but I can't give it to you', when a large and rather muscular bicep wrapped around my stomach and the other one grabbed the pizza box.

"Yes. Type it down. Xavier is her boyfriend, and he is never ordering pizza from the place you work in ever again," Xavier stated, his tone possessive and authoritative. The door was slammed to a close by Xavier, who practically carried and placed me on the sofa, with the pizza box on my lap, and sat beside me.

"You didn't have to be mean, Xavier," I scolded him, and he frowned.

"He wants what's mine. He's lucky I didn't break his sappy smile," he stated, taking a bite of his pizza slice.

"I'm not yours, Xavier," I say in a singsong voice.

"Yep, and Santa is real and pineapple pizza is great," he says, and I look at him in confusion.

"I'm saying, princess, that people believe and say many things in this world. Not all of them are true. You say you aren't mine when you most definitely are," he casually smiled at me, enjoying my annoyance at his smooth answer.

"You're so full of yourself," I mumbled, biting my pizza.

"That's because I still can't fill you," he mumbled softly, but I caught that. 

What does that even mean?

"Are we watching a movie or not?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Disney again, princess?" He said, scrolling through some Disney movies. I remembered a conversation I had with Bailey.

"Oh my God, oh my fucking God. You live with that sexy, beyond sexy man?" Bailey squealed and I hissed, asking her to keep it down as we still in the office.

"Bailey, he's not beyond sexy," I said.

Valentina, you miserable liar.

"Hun, he totally is. So what do you guys do together?" She asked in excitement.

Oh, nothing much. We just make out a lot and he places his hickeys on my body, and spanks my ass when I don't do what he wants. Totally normal roommate situations.

"You know, roommate stuff," I say, and she actually believes it.

"Obviously Val the innocent gal. You really don't appreciate having such a fucking hottie around you all the time. I would jump his bones the instant I see him," she says and for some reason, the way she's talking about him annoys me.

"By the way, since Xavier lives with me now, I kinda need you to suggest some nice movies we could watch. I watched Disney movies with him, but we'll probably run out of them," I sigh and her jaw drops.

"Xavier Knight watched Disney movies with you? Hun, he either wants to be in between those thighs or in the middle of your heart," she snorts.

"God, Bailey, get your mind out of the gutter," I said, although both of her suggestions sounded pretty good to me.

"Ugh fine. You could watch the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' series, Val. It's pretty good," Bailey said, looking extra innocent.

"Are you sure? It better not have smut. I do not want to be in that scenario with my boss." Although I have been multiple times.

"Nope, it's just your usual comedy and drama stuff," Bailey flicks her hands, and we walk back into the building from the huge balcony.

"Xavier," I call out, coming back from the reminiscence episode.

"Mhmm," he mumbles, taking a swig from his can of soda.

"Could we watch 'Fifty Shades of Grey'?"

That is when, ladies and gentlemen, Xavier Alexander Knight's face turned crimson and he choked on his soda, looking at me in utter surprise, in a coughing fit with wide eyes.

"Woah, are you okay?" I ask, rubbing his back and passing him my water bottle.

"I-I'm good, baby, thank you," he croaked out before drinking some water and clearing his throat.

"You should go easy on the soda, little Xavi," I joke and continue eating my pizza.

"Sure. What movie did you mention again?"

"Huh? Oh, 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. Bailey said it's comedy and drama."

"Someone fucking bless Bailey," Xavier muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing, babygirl. Let's watch it then," his smirk widened significantly, and I hesitated slightly. What is going on? It has to be one of Xavier's personal joke moments. I shrugged it off and we disposed the pizza box, Xavier's arm settling around my shoulder as we selected the movie.

"Thoughts, babygirl?" Xavier's smirking voice drifted to my ears. I, however, was immobilized. The movie ended, and I let it finish because I was too speechless to say anything at all. This is what Bailey recommended me to watch with Xavier. My boss

Should I have known when she pretended to be extra innocent and when Xavier almost coughed his pizza out? 

Yes, I should have. 

But did I? 

Well no, because Valentina Fontaine, who was the queen of bad decisions in the morning, has become the combined queen of cluelessness as well.

"That was, very uh-intimate," I replied, and Xavier seemed like he was trying to hold off a laugh at my awkwardness.

"As in the multiple times they had sex?" He asked casually and I inhaled a sharp breath.

"I didn't see most of that," I mumbled. Every time a more than usual intimate part came on, I grabbed Xavier's palm which was big enough to cover my entire face and used it as a shield. He definitely liked it since he kept pulling me closer during the movie, and now I'm situated on his lap. 

Why did Bailey recommend this? Was it because Xavier was an eccentric, sexy billionaire and I was a clumsy and innocent person who stumbled into his life? 

I looked at Xavier with a calculative gaze and he sighed, pulling closer so our faces almost touched.

"Say it out loud, baby. What's on your beautiful mind?"

"Uh-you don't have a red room or something at your mansion, do you?" I asked nervously, and his gaze became darker.

"Valentina, I thought you'd never ask," his sexy, authoritative voice made me squirm in intimidation and also turned me on immensely.

"W-what?" I stuttered. The hot image of Xavier's body pounding into mine as my hands are tied on the headboard flashes across my mind and I can't help but let the heat rise to my cheeks.

"Babygirl, the things I want to do to you," he whispered.

"W-what things?"

"Whatever you just saw on the screen," he said and leaned into me.

"And so much more," he smirked against my skin and I softly let out a moan, cursing my body for reacting this way to him. 

Suddenly, he burst out laughing, clutching his sides while I sat on his lap, eyes wide with confusion.

"I don't have a red room, sweetheart, don't worry," he said, and I got off his lap. 

He was messing with me? Xavier continued laughing and I formed a tiny masterplan in my head.

"That makes so much more sense, since Christian Grey is so much more hotter than you," I smirked and he stopped laughing, his eyebrow arched at me as he slowly stood up, towering over me as I looked up at him defiantly.

"You better be thinking about taking that back, babygirl," he demanded, his tone sexy and seductive.

"No way. I'm thinking about making out with him," I hummed and turned around, happy with myself.

Some basic rules of making masterplans, take your time, think it through and if you live with a strong, sexy and possessive man then just don't try to make any plans altogether. 

See, when I made my mini masterplan, I forgot to factor in the part where Xavier would pick me up and toss me over his shoulder, placing me on the bed. 

His lips found mine and I felt like I died and went to heaven right then and there. He roughly made out with me, his lips moulding into mine with urgency, his hands travelling under my top as I arched my back, wanting more of my body to touch his. His hand held both my wrists tightly above my head and he continued to assault my lips, his tongue meeting mine and the senselessness settling in, ecstasy rocking me to my core. I tried to free my hands, but his grip wouldn't loosen.

"I wanna touch you, Xavier," I pleaded, and his eyes glinted with mischief.

"No. Take it back," he said, placing kisses on the corner of my mouth.

"No. Kiss me," I demanded, and he smiled, continuing to kiss every inch of my face, except my lips.

"Xavier, kiss me right now," I said, and he sucked my soft spot, leaving his mark there for the world to see.

"Take it back, baby," he said, and I bit my lip. He gently forced my head down and I got my favourite view of his sculpted body.

"Take it back and you can touch me, wherever you want, Valentina," he whispered, tempting me, tugging at my earlobe with his teeth.

"Okay, OKAY! I take it back," I screamed, and my wrists were free, as they immediately trailed all over Xavier. He was on my side, and I flipped him as a surprise, sitting on top of him as he held my waist. My lips crashed against his and I dominated our kiss, hands lost in his hair and my body grinding against his in a frenzy of lust and desire. I trailed kisses from his jawline, all the way down his neck, my gaze colliding with his directly as I placed kisses all over his chest, moving down with kisses to his sculpted abs.

Most of the night we continued to make out and leave hickeys on each other, exactly like two people desperately hungry for each other. I don't remember when I fell asleep wrapped around Xavier. 

Where is this relationship going? 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2.9K 30
How do you protect the love of your life if he's sitting in prison for a crime he didn't commit? *** Isabella was happy - happier than she's ever bee...
12.3M 450K 62
"Feel that?" He asked, keeping her hand still. "That's what you do to me. Every time I see you. Every time I hear you laugh. Every time I think of yo...
48.9K 2.2K 11
Lilah Ivy Black daughter of Luciano and Levi Black is one of the most loved and youngest Billionaires in Italy. She is the sweetest, kindest, and mos...
6.6M 188K 55
#33 in Romance- Highest Rank Xavier Knight Collins What if there is a man who kills without hesitation ? What if he doesn't care for...