Irregularity

By gypsyboy3426

Try being the most popular twins in town. Now, try being their introverted little brother. Dylan Blake is the... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27:Epilogue

16

37K 1.5K 1K
By gypsyboy3426

Nate Carter

I watched the video of Maya's social experiment and immediately cringe when the white guys spat on the cop.
That made the cop angry and let's just say, it was not pretty for him.

On the other hand, the African American played it nice and the cop didn't do anything about it, which disappointed Maya because that ruined her little social experiment of exposing the cops.

"Anyways, "Bella changed the subject,
"All of us going to the carnival tonight,
We're making a fundraiser for the protest with a kissing booth and you,
Nathaniel Carter will be our main headliner."

"What?Why me?"I frowned.

"Because you're bisexual and everyone wants to kiss you."She rolled her eyes.

That kinda hurt me because I didn't know what my sexuality was at the moment and she just assumed that I'm bisexual just because I've been with both boys or girls. It was my part to figure that out and she just loves making me question it even more.

"Can't Brad and Ryan do it?"I groaned.

"They are obviously uncomfortable with their sexuality."Bella pointed out.

"I don't mind kissing boys," Ryan interjected.

"Yeah, well, boys mind kissing you."Bella teased.

"That's not nice."Ryan pouted, "I'm gonna eat my yogurt sadly now."

Bella rolled her eyes and turned to me,
"You're doing it."

"Can I get some of the money?"I asked.

"No, but you can kiss me if you get lucky."
She winked at me.

Was she flirting with me? If so, that was terrible because of the fact that I was together with her little brother even though she doesn't know it. If she did know, she would kill both Dylan and me.

"If I smell your perfume near me, I'll take my blindfold off and make a run for it."
I said seriously.

"Fine, I won't."She shrugged, "Remember to eat a mint before."

"I'm totally comfortable with my sexuality," Brad said out of nowhere, even after we were done with that topic.

"You won't even share a shirt with Ryan."Maya pointed out.

"Because he sweats twice the amount that normal people do."Brad defended.

Everyone including me nodded as it was kinda true.

I then look at my phone clock, "I have to go."

I know that it was Dylan's free period and that he would be in the library as he always was.

I waved the group goodbye and went to the library and started to look around for Dylan before spotting him on a small table, studying while flipping the public book with tissues

"Hey, "I sat across from him, "Come with me to the carnival tonight."

"I hate carnivals."He pointed out.

"Do you have any plans tonight?"I asked.

"Not really."He mumbled.

"Come on, it'll be fun."I persuaded, "Plus,
I can win you one of those stuff animals like they do in movies."

"The twins are going to be there."He reminded, "I don't think that it'll be a good idea."

"Screw them, I just want to spend time with you."I grabbed his hand, "Please say yes."

"Will you take me on a ride on the Ferris wheel?"He asked.

"I'll be crazy not to."I grinned.

"Okay, I'll go."He let out a close-lip smile.

"Great, "I cheered "I'll pick you up later,
hot stuff."

Dylan Blake

"Hey, Bella, "I step inside of her room,
"Can you help me pick something to wear for the carnival?"

She dropped her makeup kit and looked at me weirdly before smiling widely,
"Oh my god!"She exclaimed, "Brad! We're coming inside your room."She grabbed my hand and dragged me inside his room.
Brad was chilling on his bed and stood up when he saw us, "Help me pick something out for Dylan."

"Yeah, no."He said casually and continued to scroll through his phone.

"What are you looking to wear?"She asked me as if my opinion actually mattered  to her, "Are you going out with a date or friends."

"Friends."I lied.

"You're still going to dress like you're going on a date."She said casually,
"Remember my advice, always got out like you're-"

"Going on a date."I finish her sentence,
"You've been telling me that for years."

"I'm literally in tears right now."She said in a proud tone, "You're making me the proudest sister in the world right now."

>>>>>

I ended up going with the twins instead of Nate picking me up and was struggling to get comfortable with the long-sleeved red shirt and a black jacket to cover it up.

"I'm going to go meet my friend," I said to the twins and went away.

I walked for a few whiles before finally seeing Nate waiting for me near a booth.

"Hey, "I tiptoed my feet to give him a chaste kiss on the cheek, not caring who sees even though no one was paying attention.

"We have 20 minutes to go on any ride you want before I have to do that stupid kissing booth thing."He explained.

"Kissing booth?"I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah, Bella is making me kiss strangers for money."He said awkwardly, "Are you okay with that."

"Yeah, I guess."I mumbled, "Remember to brush your teeth afterward."

That made him chuckle, "Will do."He wrapped his arms around my shoulder as we started walking, "Now, let me win you something,"

We stopped at a dart game where you have to hit the balloon with a dart and Nate gave the employer some money.

He winked at me before focusing on the game and started to throw the darts.
I was surprised to see him doing it so easily as it only took him a few tries to actually win it.

"We'll take that panda."He pointed to the worker.

He grabbed the best from the worker and gave it to me, "I told you that I'll win you one."

"I love it."I grabbed the bear, "It kinda looks like you."

"Haha."He let out a fake laugh.

"Damn it."A kid said in a frustrated tone and caught our attention.

"What's wrong, buddy?"Nate asked softly and got on his knees to reach the same height as him.

"I keep missing."He said in a disappointed tone, "I suck."

"Here, "Nate gave him a dart, "Let me teach you."

I just stood there with my arms crossed around my chest and couldn't help but smile at how kind Nate was to help this kid.

"First, you need to have your hands straighter."Nate explained and straighten the kid's hand for him, "Then, you need to focus on which ballon you want to hit but don't hit that one. Instead of hitting it, hit the nearest one to it."

"That sounds like it won't work."The kid pouted.

"Try it first and we'll see, "Nate suggested.

The kid nodded and focused on the balloon before throwing the dart and managed to win the game.

"Thank you, sir."The kid hugs Nate's leg.

"No problems."Nate smiled at him,
"Now, go find your parents."

Nate noticed me smiling at him,
"Yeah, yeah, I'm such a nice person."He said sarcastically.

"You are."I grinned.

"Come on."He wrapped his arms around my shoulders again, "I promised you a ride on the ferries wheel next."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 7.3K 13
All Jonah Davis wanted was to go out to the one of the biggest parties of the year and forget he ever met his ex Tanner after his heart was broken bu...
10.4K 724 19
"We don't have to do anything." "What if I want to?" "Do you?" "You didn't answer my question." ___ ___ ___ Chase Tanner's life has almost always bee...
38K 2.1K 11
[BXB] Blake Collins moves in next door and Luca Mendoza's world turns upside down. ☆☆☆ When popular football player Blake Collins moves in next door...
8K 131 19
He never thought Jeremiah would ever love him back. Sure he had his wishful thinking, but his father's words pounded in his head. "No one would ever...