4.1 | The Talanian leader ✎

Par -Thiaa

After one unsuccessful travel through space, NASA scientist Quinn McNelly crash-lands in an unknown place. De... Plus

intro
cast
prologue
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10

05

31 2 2
Par -Thiaa

Chapter 05

Idris had never been a religious person, despite his elders' wishes, he believed in his people more than in the Gods above. But right at that moment, while he was laying under the stars and with Quinn beside him, he was chanting prays like the old Baka of his village. Responsible for his condition was no one less but the little creature sleeping like glued to his chest. 

Shortly after Quinn had eaten her dinner and changed her rags with his offerings, she fell asleep beside the fire. At first, Idris had laid down just a few feet away from her, but seeing as she was sleeping soundly, he doubted that if some creature dares to use her as a meal, she would feel it.  So, he decided to move closer and protect her from the night predators.

But what a wrong move that was ...

A short while after he neared her, Quinn began to move in her sleep. At first, she searched for him with her cold hands. Then within a minute, her whole body was pressed flatly against his. 

Judging how icy her skin was, he figured that she felt cold, so he shared his warmth with her. What harm a little closeness could do, he thought. Closing his eyes, he decided to rest for a while. After all, this had been a long day for him as well. 

His thoughts drifted towards his village. The others must be wondering where he was because usually, he didn't stay that long away from home. If only that Khanki hadn't appeared in their way, they should have arrived by now.

Idris's breathing slowed its pace, his mind eased and he was ready to welcome his dreams ... when the real torture began.

His first enemy was Quinn's left hand, which slowly found its way towards his chest and started to caress him. Her cold fingertips traveled gently from his collarbone to the valley between his hard planes, followed the thin hairline on his stomach, and went south towards forbidden areas. Like frozen, he watched as she explored every inch of his skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps where she passed. 

Turning his head towards her again to see what her intentions were, he found Quinn's eyes firmly closed. So either she was doing it on purpose to test his limits or she had a weird custom of touching men in her sleep. Whatever it was, out of respect for her, slowly Idris moved her hand away from him and placed it by her side. Exhaling the breath he didn't know he was holding, Idris closed his eyes again and tried to find his inner peace.

It hadn't been long when the second attack came. Idris jolted in his sleep when Quinn struck him directly this time. Without any kind of previous warning, her hand had groped him. He, literally choked on his own saliva when the snake of her hand found her way under his covers.

Her nails scratched his thigh, causing Idris to yelp. He was about to push her hand away when Quinn charged again. The first ones on her mercy were his testicles. She tortured them with a simple play. Quinn dove, again and again, chasing Idris towards his limits, up until his eyes saw the back of its sockets.

"Good God."

He breathed out in pure pleasure, hmm torment,  when the attention of her hand, his balls now shared with his rocky length. Her fingers begun to peel his cover slowly, and just when he thought that she reached the bottom, she would dress his hardness again. This process was put on repeat until he had forgotten how to breathe. The head didn't go unnoticed. Quinn gave it a special treatment, caressing his crown in the most vicious ways.

"Heavens, woman!"

He chanted, trying not to choke on his shallow and rapid breathing, while Quinn decided to speed her torture pace. His heart was wilding in the same way, she was beating his meat. The familiar burning feeling crept in the lower part of his stomach, so he knew that the culmination was near. 

The explosion came shortly, too soon for Idris's liking, and coated Quinn's hand in white. He was panting in exhaustion, but she didn't seem to plan of stopping until every last drop of him was spilled all over his thighs.

"What have I done?"

The covers he was wearing were hiding the outcome of his wrongs, but the real problem was - how to forget Quinn's deeds in the darkness of that starry night.

"I have sinned."

He wrapped Quinn's curious hands firmly with his because he didn't trust her going on another round of exploring for the night. Cursing his wicked mind, he closed his eyes and lost the battle to exhaustion.

Quinn had the weirdest dream that night. The only explanation for it was how hungry she had been before falling asleep. Otherwise, why would she fantasize about making egg omelets and frying sausages?

In her dream, she was in Mary's home kitchen. While standing in front of the stove, she reached for the eggs. Mary's voice, which came from somewhere behind her, almost made her jump off her skin.

"Now, squeeze them nice and slow."

"Who squeezes eggs for frying? You scramble them to break their shell and spill the stuffing in the pan."

She heard her own confused voice returning back to Mary's demands. But regardless of her words, Mary continued to comment.

"That's it. Now, I want you to peel the cover of the sausage. Don't rush, it's better if you do it inch by inch."

"Woman, what's gotten into you? You are being weird."

Quinn shook her head but still did as her friend told her. The sausage in her hand was thick and warm, but the meat was so hard she wondered if it was edible.

"And lastly, the mayo."

At this, Quinn turned her head to look at Mary's face. She was about to protest because she didn't even put mayonnaise over her eggs, but stopped when her eyes found Mary's. Except that the ones she faced weren't Mary's eyes. Her irises met Idris's dark ones.

But he didn't even look like the real Idris. This one was confident, with a massive amount of power radiating out of every fiber of his skin. And when with a sly grin on his lips, he winked - Quinn was sure that she would melt at that very spot, if she didn't ... wake up.

To top her odd night dreams, Idris was acting weirdly all morning. When she had woken up a pile of fruits was waiting for her. Munching quickly on her breakfast like a hungry tigress, Quinn was about to try and say her thanks to Idris, when he avoided her gaze at all cost. 

Every time her eyes would meet his, they would widen and he would turn his head so fast that Quinn was positive she heard his neck's painful cracking. 

His behavior didn't change during the whole day. Not even when she walked towards the river to freshen up and begun to spray him with water, hoping to break a laugh out of him. He escaped yet again, keeping his distance as if his life depended on it.

"Hey, have I done something wrong?"

She asked, unable to stand the deafening silence as they got on their journey again. Not that they made a lot of conversation before, but still, this quietness was too awkward and insufferable for her liking. She wondered what had happened for him to change his behavior so drastically overnight. Did she do something to him while she was asleep? Whatever it was, Idris didn't make any acknowledgment of her words and continued to walk ahead of her.

"Who knows what's on his mind now..."

She mumbled under her breath and the cause of her comment was Idris, shaking his head every now and then. During their walk around the forest, occasionally he would wag his head as if to chase away some disturbing thoughts, sighed deeply, and just proceed on his road as if nothing had happened.

Their walk continued for another hour or two maybe, Quinn quickly lost track of time while diving in the greenery of the forest. Soon after her legs were beginning to give up on her and the pain of walking took its toll, she wanted to ask Idris to stop and rest for a while. But right then, an open field came into their view. 

To Quinn's surprise, a genuine smile spread on Idris's face. She wanted to take time and admire it, but her attention was given to something else. At that very moment, the only thing her eyes could see were boobs, lots and lots of naked boobs.

N O T E:

Didn't I tell you how much I adore this book? Quinn is so far the best character I ever created, and Idris is too cute for his own good!

Hope that you liked this chapter. I will update again sooner than expected! Stay tuned and also, thank you for reading!

-THIA.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.4K 602 49
Ever thought surviving first period and facing her best friend's boyfriend - whom she recently kissed - was going to be the hardest part of her day...
237 88 30
Formerly named 'A Flight to Mars' Jomi Davison first thought global warming was a bad things that NASA needs to take care if it,she wanted to save th...
17K 2.5K 95
Every prototype technology has its risks. After an accident involving a novel robotic suit, Keres cadet Sky begins to have recurring lucid nightmares...
2.2K 399 31
Ta'law is the best female pilot in the world. So it doesn't surprise anyone that she is picked to be the next leader of the planet, except her. The o...