She's Everything

By SiriusBlacks4lifer

People say the world doesn't revolve around one person but for Ayla Black, it's the opposite. (First book of... More

introduction
The Visitors
Breakfast
Like Mother Like Daughter
Good news and bad news
Regulus
The Dog
Grandma
Dad
Godfather
Wands
Lucius and his ass whooping
Frienemies
September 1st
Dementor, Dementor
Chocolate
Hogwarts
Dinner
And they were roommates...
School yay
😏
Oh shit
I'm back...<3
He's fine
So dramaticπŸ™„
Hello Brother
Why are boys such jerks?
dang it
Damn son
Great Hall
Black Lake
It's just a favour
she knows..
She knows..
I know she knows.
Well this should be interesting
The plan
The talk
Boys, eww
Greengrass more like pain in the ass
Hufflepuff vs Slytherin
Okay?
Dad
Godfather duties
You were right
The 'date'
Fun
A crush?
Making amends
The full moon
He's free
Home.
summer
Quidditch Cup
well hello
Bulgaria vs Ireland
dark mark
back to school
Why are you here?
Heart to heart
Morning
Professor Moody
puzzled
Stupid
Chosen One
seriously sirius
baby, I'm yours
Glimpse of Us
jealousy, jealousy
Task 1
The dress
Stories
Questions
Official
Yule Ball
Scarhead
Birthday bash
You drew stars around my scars
Loud Mouths
Second Task
taken
the return of lord voldemort
hold my girl
GO TO PAHT TWO
curious
my tiktok

The Letter

34K 327 63
By SiriusBlacks4lifer

Fourteen-year-old Ayla Black was awoken one day by an owl pecking her forehead. She slowly awoke but fell right back to sleep and was completely unaware of the owl. The owl dropped the letter on her bedside table as she continued to sleep and flew to the window and sat there quietly observing. The owl was black and had a few grey spots here and there around its body.

Ten minutes later, her door slung open to reveal a tall slender man at the door. She was still asleep and unaware of the situation. The man nudged her shoulder with his cane.

"Ayla," he said calmly. She remained tucked in bed and sleeping. He continued this process for a good minute until he screamed frustratedly "Ayla!"

She got up with a fright and fell out of bed. She looked up at the man and groaned in pain.

"Get up, child!" He yelled.

"A warning, next time, maybe?" She exclaimed, getting off the floor and dusting herself off. 

"We need to go to Diagon Alley today. We're also having guests over in 20 minutes so hurry up!" He warned then left the room, slamming the door on the way out. Making Ayla slightly flinch.

"Merlin sake. He's mental, that one!" She murmured to herself then the owl hooted back as an answer. Ayla had a confused look on her face. She searched around the room looking for where the noise came from. She looked over at the window and saw the owl. She titled her head to the left and the owl mimicked her. Her face lit up. She slowly walked towards the bird and held her arm out. Once she was close enough, the bird jumped on her arm. "Whoa,"

"What's your name?" She asked the bird. It flew towards an astronomy poster on Ayla's wall. It pointed at the Regulus star. "That's the Regulus star. So, your name's Regulus?" The bird nodded frantically.

"Nice. My name's Ayla." But the bird continued giving her a hint and pointed at Sirius on the poster. "Yeah, that's the Sirius star like my crazy father. You must really know your astronomy. Pretty smart for a bird." Then she walked into her bathroom and started to brush her teeth. Regulus's left-wing palmed his little face, shaking his head. 

Author's note:

I had to rewrite this. No offence, I just wasn't satisfied with parts of the book so I rewrote the chapter and yeah. Don't hate me for it.

The family she's living with is the Malfoys just so you know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 167 27
When Elizabeth Abernathy's parents were murdered as a child, she vowed that she would spend her life hunting those responsible and avenging his death...
104K 786 50
as the title suggests, these are a collection of imagines/ one shots featuring harry potter characters. i strongly support reader request and will up...
447 20 15
"Hello Harry, my name is Phoenix Black my twin is in your house" "Yes he is... so the two of you are Sirius Black kids ?" "Yes we are" "So you are th...
24.5K 570 27
Ayla Black returns to Hogwarts for her fifth year. This time everything changed. Later on, so does she... (Second Book of the Ayla Black series She's...