โ...โž, Jacob Black

By -ANG3L1CANN

๐‘จ๐’๐’…๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’…๐’‚ ๐‘ฝ๐’๐’๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’Š was found by none other than Caius Volturi as a newborn after being kidnapp... More

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’”, ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’”๐’•, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’”
๐‘จ๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’๐’†๐’…๐’ˆ๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

02

7.6K 256 38
By -ANG3L1CANN

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐉𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐀 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐋. Volturi members do not simply ride, they ride in style, and that was what the Italian princess made sure she did in her black heeled boots and petite white skirt.

Fashion came easy for vampire princesses, and for Andromeda Volturi, she would not be caught dead (or undead) in something off season. This propelled friendships with almost every female guard member, with her baby clothes often costing more than her playmate's. Jane often commented about how Caius would get her a tiara some day. Andromeda combatted this, her papa would buy her a crown. A pretty princess, no, a queen, perhaps.

It was not that Andromeda did not like being the daughter of a king, the high life was spectacular, it was the duties that came with it. Looking your best is damn near impossible when sick with the chicken pox, as is showing your elders respect.

Respect was something Andromeda always tried to show people, no matter how horrific and irredeemable. It was what made her so likable inside of her coven, for many of the vampires inside had committed acts so terrible that they gained the reputation of a madman (or woman, could be said about both genders in the Volturi).

Mentally exhausted but physically immortally perfect, Andromeda stepped off of the black jet, feet finally making contact with the grassy ground. Bland grey sky above, she wondered what she would have to do to get decent reception around here. It's not like Forks is on the map. Who would settle for this? Father, obviously. Dangerously boring, this town.

It was wishful thinking, but Andromeda longed for some sort of relationship with her biological father. Beyond reach as a creature of the night, but the curiosity and bond still clung at her heart in ways she could not understand.

A tiny tap on her shoulder brought her back out of those dreamy thoughts of hers. Windy Volturi, best friend of hers since infancy, would be her guide to Forks. Never went to the place herself, but most small towns were the same in Caius Volturi's eyes.

"Charlie Swan said you could stay at his place." Andromeda smiled at her father's thoughtfulness and caring action. "He did want to warn you that your twin has not been the same since a breakup with her boyfriend. Not that this should deter you, but he thought it important knowledge nonetheless."

Andromeda had not felt heartbreak and heartache was still mildly unknown to her. She simply nodded her head and moved along, ready to meet the man who made her.

Forks was a town full of supernatural history, but that remained unknown to most who ventured this far into the western forests. Shifters, covens, and an indigenous tribe occupying the region, Forks had more to offer than meets the eye.

Testing the limits of speed, Windy Volturi sped down the street. Your dad is the police chief, she had insisted beforehand, He won't arrest me.

The young vampire girls got dirty looks from the humans around them, but their little joyride was well worth the risk. Reaching the home of Charlie Swan in a mere thirteen minutes, Andromeda was able to take a good look at the man now in front of her. Brown hair and brown eyes. Coloring did not tie them together as relatives, but their faces did, near gender-swapped replicas of each other. 

"Welcome home," Charlie Swan had been learning sign language for the past two months, dedicating most of his spare time to the form of communication. Even when caring for his abnormally depressed of age child, he made the time. He would do anything to make up for lost time with his physically ailed child, especially when guilt ripped open his heart at the memory of her as a baby. 

Not much had changed in eighteen years, immortality being the kicker of the last two for Andromeda. Memories lingered in the police head's mind, lapsing together the short, sweet, and dear time he spent with a baby Andromeda.

He didn't want to leave her, but he couldn't say that now. This was his one chance to make a good first impression. Charlie knew that Bella didn't want a real relationship with him, but maybe Andromeda was not Bella.

Charlie Swan just wanted his daughters back, even for a short while. One, one would have to be enough for him. If he got a single child back, even for a moment, he could be at peace with himself.

"It's good to see you," Andromeda shook with excitement, pulling her father into her arms. With strength she learned control, and during the past two months Andromeda had done some enrichment of her own. Basics at first, but she had always been a quick learner. Mastered control with her friends before her trip. Andromeda did not wish to harm her father, or break her code of secrecy. "How is Bella?"

"The same," Charlie sighed, a fake smile plastered on his ever-aging face, "I just don't get it."

"Heartbreak is supposed to be hard." The only experience that Andromeda had when it came to a broken heart was in her late night conversations with her uncle Marcus, who would be eternally depressed due to the loss of his mate Didyme. Bella could not become Marcus, Andromeda knew. Bella was not her boyfriend's true mate if he left her.

Soulmates, what an idea.

"Does she sign?" Charlie shook his head. Bella Swan hadn't picked up on the queues that her father pushed on her. "That's fine. I like texting more anyways. Does she have a phone?" He nodded, relieving some anxiety that had been pooling in Andromeda's heart. "I can text her then. Writing is easier."

The focus that Charlie dedicated into understanding everything she said was admirable. Andromeda saw him straining his eyes, but decided against bringing up the subject. Today was a day of new beginnings, and the Volturi princess would not but a dent in her newly formed bond.

Walking into the house, Andromeda revelled at all of the small things littered around the house. Some were things that she had sent. He actually hung up the art. Oh my god, she thought, finding her heart swell when faced with her childhood macaroni masterpiece.

Andromeda felt a shift in the floorboards. While she could not hear, vibrations became her new ears, able to track any change in the Earth around her.

Emerging from her room, Bella Swan saw her twin sister for the first time. Just one look at her and she was ringing with jealousy. Taken aback by her own thoughts, the plain girl marvelled at her slightly auburn hair. Bright, full curls came down from her head. Curled, Andromeda had taken time to get herself ready today. Bella Swan threw on whatever was in her small wardrobe and worked with it. Her twin was radiant, effortless. She had never seen a girl have such an air of lighthearted beauty.

Andromeda had always been a beautiful child, her main flaw being the slight gauntness that haunted her sickly face. As an immortal, she was highly sought after, to the great displeasure of her papa, who wished for his daughter to find her mate before opening up her heart. Caius Volturi would be the judge, jury, and executioner when it came to the men who wished to date his baby girl, for it was a crime in his eyes to have feelings for Andromeda. If they passed his ridiculous examinations, she could be with them.

No man or woman dared bring forth the notion, but word spread fast.

Bella Swan was the first to notice the gorgeousness of her sister, but it was just that which blew her cover. The chestnut brown haired girl had already been exposed to vampires, her ex boyfriend having been a part of the local coven, and spotted Andromeda's pale skin that stuck out like a sore thumb.

"Why is she so pale? What's wrong with her?" Bella questioned. Verbally. Bella thought that Andromeda would not be able to understand the way her lips moved, but Andromeda was a vampire with highly tuned eyesight. "She's like a snowball━"

"Stop it!" Charlie snapped at his other daughter, "Don't be rude to your twin sister, she's done nothing wrong. She's a guest in our house and she's family."

The relationship between Charlie Swan and his most contacted daughter had a strain unlike any other. Bella wanted her mother to live her life, so she came home to her father. Although Bella would not call any house that she has lived in a home. Unconnected and disinterested was what she is.

Always having a family, her twin had what she never cared that much about. Bella did not care for the idea of family until meeting the Cullens. Little did she know, Andromeda grew up in a coven with a hierarchy not unlike the Olympic coven. The main difference would be the diet, which Andromeda scoffed at.

This stopped Bella in her tracks. Charlie had never snapped at her before. A switch had flipped the second that her twin sister walked through the door and Bella did not like it one bit.

Andromeda did not know what to think of this new attitude from her twin. She didn't know the girl, but she expected more out of her. Disappointment filled the girl's heart, but she pushed it down, hoping that her rudeness was due to her emotional state. After spending so many years surrounded by beings controlled by emotion, Andromeda knew the power that feelings had over people. She would give her a chance to redeem herself later.

With a voice colder than her twin sister's skin, Bella sneered, "I'm going to see Jake."

"Take her with you, Bella," Charlie ordered before looking at his other daughter. Andromeda met his gaze. "Jake is a friend of Bella's and he's the son of one of my best friends. He's nice, so I think it would be good to meet him."

"I'll be sure to be back before dinner. I should warn you that I can't eat anything here. Health issues." Her formerly human and now dead heart gave her excuses. Paleness? Iron deficiency. No heartbeat? Andromeda has one, but it's faint due to the nature of her heart. Charlie would believe every lie she told.

"Have fun, Andromeda." His daughter smiled, waving as she left with her infuriated twin sister.

The vampire princess of Volterra returned her father's love even with an adopted papa of her own. Bella Swan could not seem to become attached to Charlie, calling him by name and using him as a caregiver during her depression.

Two girls raised without their father, but only one twin was willing to open up her arms to new possibilities.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 8.6K 20
|| Genevieve Cullen || || The One who Holds Knowledge || When Alice tells Genevieve what Edward is about to do in the clocktower, Genevieve goes and...
547K 12K 45
"Why must I give up on what I want? What do you have to sacrifice? Why is it only me that has to suffer and give up everything I have?" After the dea...
74.1K 1.6K 18
Rowen is the elder more methodical and calculating half sister of Isabella swan. While Bella was whisked away to live with her mom Reneรฉ. Rowen staye...
1.7M 51.6K 43
"i found love where it wasn't supposed to be." ....::::**โ€ขยฐโœพยฐโ€ข**::::.... Jordyn Swan is forced...