The Seven Princes || A BTS FA...

By wassap_its_hunter

"Are you all brothers?" You pointed at the men scattered around the room. They all nodded in their way. Other... More

Before we start
Prologue
Chapter One: Take that
Chapter Two: Bam, you knock
Chapter Three: Where?
Chapter Four: You're Nyx
Boy's POV: Chapter Three
Chapter Five: Realized
Chapter Six: Small talk
Chapter Seven: Dinner
Chapter Eight: Visit
Chapter Nine: Meet
Chapter Ten: Rock
Chapter Eleven: Fuel
Charter Twelve: Fate
Chapter Thirteen: Concrete
Chapter Fourteen: Hag
Chapter Fifteen: Hypothermia
Chapter Sixteen: Faster
Chapter Seventeen: Pests
Chapter Eighteen: Audacity
Chapter Nineteen: Cute
Chapter Twenty: Simp
Chapter Twenty-One: Sugar
Chapter Twenty-Two: Mile
Chapter Twenty-Three: Kicked
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hair
technical difficulty :(
Chapter Twenty-Five: Human
Chapter Twenty-Six: Fine
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Ashy
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Die
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Maki
Chapter Thirty: Brat
Chapter Thirty-One: Immaculate
Chapter Thirty-Two: Love
Chapter Thirty-Three: Nickname
Chapter Thirty-Five: Darling
Chapter Thirty-Six: Sweet
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Name
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Protect
not an update im sorry-
HASASHASHHAS
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Immortal
Q and A (Part 1)
Chapter Forty: Old
Chapter Forty-One: Her
not an update srry :(

Chapter Thirty-Four: Drug

5.9K 296 52
By wassap_its_hunter

"Chapter Thirty-Four: Your Scent Is Like A Drug,"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You can lean on me now,

always by my side,"

-Mama, J-Hope

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The maids and butlers, along with the Beta and Gamma crowded the hallway in front of the door, others peeping at the side to see a certain Hunter sitting down at a bench, glaring at the sidewalk.

"What did all of you do to the Luna?" Changkyun growled the maids and butlers who flinched at his authoritative voice, receiving shakes of heads.

"Did the Luna had a fight with the Alphas?" Jay asked them, crossing his arms as he felt worried about you. He peeped once again just to shudder from the glare you gave off, glaring at the pavement while you fiddled with the sleeves, elbows leaning on your knees.

"Impossible. The Kings are too whipped for her, they will instantly yield to her words," Changkyun said, bringing down that possibility immediately with a shake of ahead. 

"Maybe she's just hungry?" A maid proposed, the others nodding in agreement. The Beta and Gamma looked at each other before nodding. They looked back at the maids to see them already holding a tray full of snacks. A butler from the side quickly prepped a cup of hot coffee, making sure to mix it properly before placing it on the tray. Changkyun inspected the contents of it, seeing another cup of water with a teabag at the bag before looking sternly at the butlers and maid.

"Take that tea off that tray. The Luna hates tea with a burning passion, that might make her mood worsen," Changkyun said, the maids gasping before swiftly taking the tea off the tray. Changkyun looked at Jay who kept an eye out for you, before nodding as a confirmation at the maid. She went ahead, knees a bit shaky until calling out to you.

"Good afternoon, Luna. we made some coffee and snacks! We hope that you'd enjoy them," The soft voice of the maid told you, making you look up, sending her a thoughtless glance before giving a soft smile.

"Ah. Thank you so much. You could tell the others to stop hiding in the hallway now," You said to her, making her stiffen, blinking a lot of times before giggling nervously. You sipped on the coffee as you side-glanced at the door, seeing the Beta with the Gamma and the rest of the maids and butlers walk out slowly.

"Afternoon, Everyone," You greeted them with a warm smile and a wave while they bowed before you. You held an unsure smile before raising your brow with a hesitant smile. 

"Luna," They simultaneously greeted, voices light when they saw your smile. They momentarily forgot that you were just glaring at the pavement as their chests felt light. Changkyun swiftly snapped out of it before grabbing the finished cup of coffee back to the tray. You thanked him before catching the worried look on his face, looking around catching the same expression the Gamma and the maids and butlers held.

"What happened? Is anyone hurt?" You asked them, suddenly serious as you sat up straight, stance ready to a run. Changkyun blinked before chuckling nervously, waving his hands in front of you and pushing you back to your seat gently. 

"No! We just," He stopped as he looked back at the others with him making tilt your head. He scratched his nape, gulping.

"We saw you were looking in a really bad mood, glaring at the pavement, so we thought that something happened," He explained, voice filling with concern as you blinked, pointing at the tray of the maid.

"Is that why you all suddenly decided to give me a coffee?" You asked them, a teasing smile held in your lips as you chuckled at their antics. Your laugh was immediately heard by them, unable to stop the smile that pulled their lips, the sweetness in your voice just debunking the idea that you were in a bad mood.

"I'm not in a bad mood, everyone. I'm actually in a really good mood," You told them as you sent them a soft smile, your eyes shining with happiness, affecting them in a good way. They felt so light at the sight of your smile, the warmness in your smile, and the pure happiness oozing off of you warmed them up immediately.

You reminisce the dinner yesterday, the sheer happiness you had just watching them bicker with each other, suggesting nicknames you could call them made you feel content at where you are right now.

You blinked, realizing something before looking at them with your brows furrowed, pointing at yourself. They looked at you with a questioning look, ready to answer whatever you ask them.

"Did I really look like I was in a bad mood?" You asked them. Jay stepped forward, pushing the Beta to the side, making the latter glare at him with annoyance and the former ignoring him.

"You were glaring at the pavement earlier so we thought that maybe you and the Alpha's got into a disagreement," He answered truthfully, receiving a loud smack from the back, Changkyun glaring at him more harshly before looking at you with a nervous smile.

"I was glaring?" You said as your eyes widen. A maid from the butler from the back raised their hand, placing his raised hand chest as he spoke to you.

"You looked very intimidating, Luna," He answered, giving you a worried look before stiffening at the horrifying glare Changkyun sent to all of them. They looked back to see you heartbroken. Changkyun panicked as he tried to tell you compliments, trying to steer you away from the words of the two.

"L-Luna, it was just a misunderstanding on our part. We should have noticed your blooming state where you look ecstatic-" Changkyun stuttered to get out, the Gamma and the maids and butlers nodding with him, some voicing their agreements but you waved a hand, sending them a hurt smile before standing up.

"No, it's alright! I understand, I would just be going back to my room now," You said, accompanied by a chuckle before standing up. You waved at them before walking away. Changkyun looked at you with a worried look, feeling a heavy feeling through the thin bond between you two as the others called out to you, yelling compliments as a way to recover from their mistake. 

They all stiffen when they felt a dark aura emitting from Changkyun, making them look up to him as he looked back, a murderous glare sent at them. 

"Get back to work," He sternly said at them, making them scream a 'yes sir!' that even Jay said before they all rushed off his sight, sighing as he looked worriedly at you.

-

You felt gloomy as you staggered down the hallway, shoulders slumped down, chin down. You were pretty sure you were smilling, even grinning so you tried your best to hid it so you wouldn't seem crazy, but I guess that you looked like you were grinning if you tried too hard with hiddibg your expressions. You continued to mindlessly walk down the hall, not even realizing that it wasn't the way to your room anymore when your name was called out.

"Y/n!" You looked back to see Hoseok waving excitedly at you, a hearty smile brimming his lips. You blinked before waving back at him, walking towards him as he rushed to you. He patted your head repeatedly as you rolled your eyes at his actions but didn't care to brush his handoff.

"Hi, Seokie," You greeted him with the nickname you gave him, his smile getting bigger and feeling giddy. 

"Have anything to do?" He asked you as he accompanied you, walking to where ever you go. You shook your head, side-glancing at him. He looked at you with a small smile, tilting his head.

"You could come with me while I make my rounds around the mansion?" He suggested, offering you a hand. You looked at his hand before placing yours on top of his, intertwining your fingers through his, shrugging as you gestured forward with your free hand.

"Lead the way," You nonchalantly said, while he stared at you with wide eyes. You looked at him, noticing that he wasn't moving before actually getting worried.

"Seokie?" You called out to him, waving your free hand at his face before he screeched jumping back, arms at his sides, looking at you as his face turns very red. 

"W-why did you do that?" He screeched as he looked at you with wide eyes, his chest-thumping loudly against his ribcage, his wolf howling at the back of his mind, jumping around while he whined at the human.

Why did you pull away? She was just holding your hand!  Echo whined at him while he jumped around in his mind, Hoseok being unable to answer back as he tried his best to get his composure together but it was useless.

"Well, you offered me your hand. I thought you want to hold mine," You answered, confused as to why he was acting like that. You blinked before realizing what you did, lips shaping a circle then snapping your fingers.

"You don't want to hold my hand?" You asked genuinely, not really caring if he doesn't want to and a bit embarrassed that you understood it the wrong way.

"No! I want to hold your hand," He loudly said his denial before switching to a soft, murmuring tone. He quickly grabbed your hand, intertwining his to yours as he looked away, his other hand on his face, trying to hide that red face of his from you. 

You blinked, tilting your head before chuckling, tightening your hold on his.

"I never thought I'd get to see you this embarrassed, Seokie," You teased him, grinning at his face then darkened even more.

"S-Stop that," He stuttered to get out, looking at you with a pout. You only laughed at him, your laughter affecting him, making him smile while still being embarrassed.

He guided you down the hallway, the silence between you was comforting, greeting the maids, butlers, and guards that would pass by them, you notice how every time they would pass by they would later on squeal, even the guards are whispering aggressively to each other. Hoseok shrugged with you as you two continued with your walk.

"Y/n, a while ago you look really down. Is there something wrong?" He asked as he swings your hand with his, you humming before finally knowing what he meant. You waved a hand, gesturing to him that it was nothing.

"It was nothing," You told him, but he only raised his eyebrow in response. You focused on the sparks that warmed your hands before he tightened his hold on yours.

"Come on, I'll listen to whatever you have in your mind," He spoke softly, sending you a hearty smile. You thought about, deciding that you could tell him what happened a while ago.

"Well, I was out at the garden when Changkyun, Jay and some maids and butlers told me I looked intimidating," You told him as you both got to the garden, the sudden breeze of coldness hit you through your sweater, making you shiver. Hoseok caught this reaction, making him let go of your hand and take off his blazer, his white long-sleeved button-up seen. He placed it on your shoulders, putting your hood up so your ears would not get that cold.

"Warm?" He asked as he fixed the blazer, you drowning in his scent which made him feel pride, getting the scent of his scent and yours mixed together but he was feeling down along with his wolf because they knew that the moment of holding your hand has passed and he wouldn't get to do it again for some time.

"Yes, thank you for the blazer." You nodded as you held the opening of the blazer together on the inside while you stretched your other hand to him. He stared at it, feeling his cheeks heat up again as he looked at you, hope filling his eyes. You smiled gently as you tilt to the side, looking at him with a soft and shy glance.

"You do know that I could get a whiff of what you're feeling right? It's alright if you want to," You teasingly said to him, a chuckle slipped through your lips as he beamed and intertwined his hand back to yours as you continued with your walk.

"Back to your story, you are pretty intimidating though," He said, not getting why you were sad about it, knowing that you know that fact. You shook your head, looking at him with a dead-panned face.

"I was pretty sure I'm smiling back then," You told him sourly, making him snort and look away as his back shake, trying to hide his laughs. You glared at his back as you hit his thigh with your hands, making him choke. You rolled your eyes as you watched him clear his throat, holding back a smile.

"They said I was glaring at the pavement but I was just zoning out. I can't even remember what I was thinking about," You told him as you sighed which made him crack again. You glared at him harder as he tried to recollect himself before he actually calmed down. You both sat down at the bench you passed by, you clutching to his blazer tightly as he fixed his sleeves.

"I'll talk to them later about that," Hoseok said, making you shake your head immediately. 

"It's alright, though I wish I would appear more welcoming to them," You truthfully told him. He furrowed his eyebrow, shifting his body to face you.

"But you are welcoming! Do you even know what the reactions of the people of this building have every time you greet them back?" You blinked at his question before furrowing your eyebrows.

"They would talk about how you were so nice to them, how warm your smile towards them was, and how they could trust you even if you were only here just three months ago," He said to you, a stern look on his face before he gave you a sweet smile. You looked at him, eyes wide, not really believing his words. 

"Really? They think I'm nice?" You muttered, an uncertain smile pulling your lips. He nodded repeatedly, holding your cheeks. He stared at your eyes as you stared back with wide eyes, cheeks heating up, him feeling it, and trying to hold back the prideful grin that threatened to come out.

"Of course! It doesn't look like it but once they knew that Nyx was going to be their Luna, they didn't care about it. All they care about was having a Luna so they were pretty shocked that you were so nice to them." Hoseok chuckled as he caressed your cheeks, feeling them heat up more. You, on the other hand, tried to focus on his words but the sparks are trying to overcome your sense so you clench your jaw.

"They were just worried a while ago so they tried to cheer you up, I presume?" He asked, which you nodded to. He finally let a smile out, one that made you smile back before he squealed, pulling you towards him, you clutching to him as you let out a quiet 'Woah' to his actions.

"You look so cute when you blush!" He squealed out as he tightened his hug on you. You whined quietly as you just patted his back, letting him snuggle to your neck. He felt his mind go hazy as your scent filled his senses, the smell of your hair and the natural scent of your skin made him want to drown in your scent.

"You smell so addictive too," He groaned as he didn't mind moving from your neck, the scent of your hair and skin clashed together, giving him a more powerful scent that made his knees shake, him being thankful that both of you have been sitting down on the bench or else he would have fallen to the ground, your scent making him unable to focus.

You smiled softly as you leaned back on the bench, Hoseok just clinging beside you, his nose buried on your neck as you ran a hand through his locks. You feel insecure about his closeness to you but you let him be, sensing that he feels content this close to you. His warmth was helping with fighting the coldness, making you conclude that for Werewolves naturally have a very high temperature that climates like this that made your fingers turn blue doesn't affect them much.

"Seokie," You called out to him, receiving a lazy and quiet hum as a response. You raised your eyebrow as you think that he's really comfortable hugging you. You don't want to disturb him as he seems that he was comfortable in your hold but something was been bugging you for some time now.

"Do you remember the note we got from months ago?" You asked him, the vibration felt by him making him pull you closer. He looked around with half-lidded eyes, blinking as he tried to focus on what to answer to you. He knows what you were talking about, the mole that resulted in Wang knowing that you were living with the Kings.

"I investigated further about that and found out a guard was the mole. When we went to capture him, he was found dead in the dungeons. Suicide," He said lowly, his voice lowered to a murmur as he tried his best to focus but his sight is becoming hazy, unfocusing, and blurring as your scent is the only thing he can think of.

You hummed, the question finally answered as you felt your chest lighten at his answer. You looked down at him, chuckling as you raise an eyebrow.

"You seem so tired, what were you even doing before we came here?" You asked him, curious as to what he was doing. He hummed looking up, catching the look of relaxation in his eyes as he blinked.

"Since I'm in charge of the personals in the mansion and I have papers of job applicants, I was wandering around the castle, fixing the problems that came up," He muttered as he snuggled to your touch. You patted him as you looked up, seeing the sun starting to set and the cold beginning to become painful. 

"We should get inside now, Seokie," You told him, making him whine as he managed to pull back, eyes still dazed and hair messy. You held back a laugh as you stood up, pulling him up too, him stumbling making you catch him.

"Your scent is like a drug. I can't focus on anything," He managed to get out, words slurred like his drunk and blinking his eyes while his head was tilted up. You looked at him, concerned as you sniff yourself, but all you smelt was his perfume on the blazer your wearing.

"Do I smell that bad?" You muttered as turned away. Your question snapped Hoseok back to reality, almost tripping in the air as he got in front of you, shaking his head repeatedly as he held on to you, now can look at you straight but his hair still a mess.

"You smell very addicting. I can't get enough of it is what I meant to say," He said, giving a hearty smile as he let out a laugh. You hummed as a sign of relief. You were feeling scared since that would be embarrassing if you smelt like sweat. You fixed the blazer around your shoulders as both of you walked back to the mansion. You blinked as you remember to return his blazer, starting to take it off but he placed a hand on your shoulder, fixing it back up.

"Keep it. I have other blazers, don't worry," He said, making your furrowed your eyebrows.

"Are you sure? I could just return it to you tomorrow," You told him, feeling guilty for some reason about accepting what he's offering. He nodded before you said a small 'okay'. The walk back was calming, him keeping close to you so you would stay warm since the breeze was now painful for you.

"Y/n," He called out, making you look up, noticing he had fixed his hair already, pocketing his hands. He was looking away so you couldn't really see what expression he was wearing but he was actually trying to hide the red blossoming on his cheeks, the pursing of his lips.

"Can... can we do this again some other time?" He asked with a whisper. He didn't bother looking at you as the silence between you two became thicker. He clenched his jaw as took that in as a 'no', disappointment and embarrassment filling his whole being.

Who was he thinking, of course you would decline what he said. This was a one time thing only. He should have known that, rather not have asked that question in the first place.

He was about to get a laugh out as to try to get back what he said when he felt a small hand slither through his fingers. He looked back, surprised, seeing you raise a brow at him.

"I don't get why you're even asking about wanting to this again when you spent at least three hours just clinging to me," You dead-panned at him, him feeling you tighten your hold on his hand. You sent him a smile before saying something again. His mood rose drastically as he looked at you, eyes showing relief and happiness.

"Next time, let's not do it outside. I'd die because of hyperthermia before I get to relax," You complained, receiving an energetic 'yes ma'am!'. He showed a grin as he spoke about his day before he gets to walk with you, receiving some hum from you and you sliding in some sentences. The wind was harsh against your skin while Hoseok has visibly no reactions to it, not even looking bothered but the warmth from his hand was enough to make it feel bearable, continuing your walk with him back to the mansion.

Once both of you entered, a mob of maids and butlers bowed as to welcomed both of you, some giving you a cup of hot cocoa and another placing a thick short blanket around your shoulders and the others giving a coat to the King. You looked around as you sipped in your hot cocoa, seeing the knowing stares of the others making you raise your brow. 

"Y/n, I have to get back on some papers and it seems that me and the others won't get to have dinner with you. Would it be alright if we just sent someone for your dinner in bed?" He asked, a worried expression on his face. You blinked as you continued to sip on your hot cocoa, raising a thumb at him. He smiles heartily once more before waving goodbye at you, a group of butlers bowing before you then following the King. You smiled softly at his back before turning away but you were shocked by the teasing expressions the rest of the maids and butlers held.

"What the-" You were caught off by the group, sending you excited eyes.

"Luna, We're sorry for the intrusion but it looks like you and Prince Hoseok had a moment!" A maid squealed out as you looked at them with wide eyes.

"And Prince Hoseok was looking so whipped for you, Luna!" Another said aloud, receiving squeals from the other maids. You gulped as you felt your cheeks heat up, hiding your face behind the mug. 

"He was looking very dazed too. Luna, you successfully made Alpha Hoseok whipped for you!" A butler stated with an excited look in his eyes, the other butlers cheering as you shied away under the blanket, you walking to your room as the others continue with their speculations, you just trying to deny all of this with a heating, shy and embarrassed face.

Hoseok heard all of this as he bit his lip, stopping the growing grin on his lips. He side-glanced at the butlers with him to see them throwing him the same knowing glance that made him wink at them, the grin unable to stopped anymore. Loud cheers erupted around him, his face becoming red as he rubbed his nape, a bit embarrassed that now, a whole group of maids and butlers knows just how whipped he is for you. He is pretty sure that his brothers just have it badly as he does but he envy them a bit, not having the staff teasing them everytime they pass by.

He was actually quite thankful for running into you today, finally getting to bond with you, and having you for himself for a small amount of time.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ohmmmmmmyyyyyyyyggghghhhhhhhgggggggggdhdhsjsixudbslsogbdsisgshdbxidjdbdidhdifjfiri

 OUR BOYS WON 

LIKE IM A PROUD FAN 

I CANT SAY THAT IM A VETERAN ARMY SINCE I STAN THEM JUST THREE OR FOUR YEARS AGO BUT IT DOESNT STOP THE FEELING OF BEING PROUD PLEASEEE

THEY FINALLY GET THE RECOGNITION THEY DESERVE AFTER BEING RIDICULED, PUSHED ASIDE FOR ALOT OF TIMES IM SO HAPPY FOR THEMMMMMM

2020 FINALLY HAVING A COMEBACK AND IT BETTER BE A GOOD ONE 2020

ne ways

I serve you another chapter of the boy/s being so whipped for y/n :>

y/n finally allowing some cuddles from our one and only J H O P E

five down two more to go

Sorry this also looks a bit rushed ://

Don't forget to

LIKE

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

AND STAY SAFE GUYS.

BYEE

word count:(4313 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.4K 20
An alpha werewolf who is enjoying his single life by partying and doesn't give a f**k because he get what he wants the easy way and fast. All that ma...
3.4K 132 25
"What the hell?" The book in my hands glowed, letting out a bright yellow light. I panicked, dropping the book to the floor and began to back up. But...
208K 10.6K 64
Clus-ter noun, masculine or noun, neuter [the] set of individual particles to be regarded as a unified whole In my world, everything revolves around...
775K 28.4K 31
a 민윤기 fanfic. Cover by @vanterous none of the media I use in my books is mine. tysm <3 --- He kissed a spot on my neck causing me to gasp and hol...