Poetry of Dreams

By EmilyEscritora

"𝕄π•ͺ π•žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•• π•Ÿπ•–π•–π••π•–π•• 𝕒 𝕀𝕑𝕒𝕔𝕖 π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕝 π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕀 π••π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖... More

Poetry save lifes
Dreaming & Wishing
Cold Colors
Piano Strings / Weapon Ice
They told me that London
Thrill of Love
Why i did it for myself?
Reason for Fights.
Listen to my Voice.
Word in the wind
Our wounds
Drain into small Verses.
The cold gratefull for lonely hearts
Roof Witness
On the roof on the night before Christmas
Plans at dawn
πŸ₯‚something wise⚘
πŸ’‹Will your lips ever feel that way again?
She described it in the most pleasant wayπŸƒπŸ‚
P e r c i v e d
Precious = Horror
We were Unreachable? 🌬
The autum dream 🍁

The Claw toy Gabber

6 3 2
By EmilyEscritora

I do not want to stop thinking when the cold makes my bones shake and remember your old story that I did not let go because I liked you.

I explore every part of my mind to release my feelings that one day I will cultivate for you.

How difficult is it to forget a love? I was doing stupid things for you and you didn't see it that way, nobody explained what love is like, I was too young to fool me, my eyes always lied to me because I always did foolish things because they didn't deserve something from me.

I want to learn to let go of love but your memory turns into fears, I grew up a bit and I think it showed me that I was blind when I smiled every time you looked at me, because I was blind and you were stupid.

I would like to throw the broken-hearted sticks of a young soul that was engulfed by a feeling that did not deserve to be destroyed unexplored.

Because I followed your games, what spell did you have in me to make so many immaturity as I tried to show that I was already an adult? You do not deserve a space in my mind after you asked other people about me without having the courage to face me.

I could love someone the same as I once did with you, I do not want to because I know that now I know my emotions more and I do not share them to be collected in a game of coins, I will hide my heart from the machine that snatches hearts and gives them to people who only wanted the prize to finish the machine and look like a winner by forgetting the gift.

Thank you that before hurting myself deeper I learned to guard my heart at least before someone did more hurtful stupid things. I wish that now you are braver with what you do because no one is always the same, each person has their own feeling.

Em.R 🍁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
31.4K 2.7K 67
Arjun,CEO of Pearl Fashions falls in love with a girl who works in his company...πŸ˜‰Will the girl be his soulmate ? Abinaya, a freelancing fashion des...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
22.9M 800K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...