Jasper's Orchid

By Gina_Kaye

Emerson Jade is new to the vampire world taken in by the Denali coven just after being turned by an unknown v... More

About Emerson
Emerson
Alice
Jasper
Emerson
Alice
Jasper
Emerson
About Lennon
Lennon
Emerson
Rosalie
Emmett
Carlisle
Esme
Edward
Emerson
Jasper
Author
Alice
Author
Lennon
Emerson
Jasper
About Cady
Cady
Cady
Jake
Emerson
Author
Jasper
Emerson
Author
Author
Author
Emerson
Author
Jasper
Carlisle
Author
Jasper
About Jake
Alice
Jake
Author
Jasper
Emerson
Jasper
Author's note
Emerson
Jasper
Carlisle
Emerson
Edward
Cady
Alice
Jake
The Volturi
Emerson
Cady
Carlisle
Edward
Author
Sam Uley
Emily Young
Jacob Black
Paul Lahote
Author's Note
Author's Note

Edward

1.1K 24 0
By Gina_Kaye

I can't believe that my mate just walked up here and knocked on my door. Man is she beautiful long black hair and green eyes. I'm surprised that Alice didn't have a vision of her. When she introduced herself to me and we shock hand I felt jolts of electricity go through my body. What's even better I can't smell her blood. I was shocked when she told me she knew I was a vampire, but I was even more shocked when she said that she was a fairy. Are you immortal I asked her and she said yes. Then I asked her how old she was and she told me she was 17 until may and then she'd stop ageing and look 18 forever. I can't believe that this beautiful creature is all mine. We've been talking about everything from my past to our families. I asked if she could have children and she said that she could,  but only with me. Then I told her about Emerson and how she was able to grant my family the gift to have children. The she asked me where my family was and I told her some were gone for the weekend and it was just Lennon, Alice, and myself how until Sunday. Even though I've only known Cady for like six hours I already feel like I love her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 15.1K 30
Y/N is just a small town girl who moved from Indiana to get a new chance on life. She moves to Forks, and catches the eye of Jasper Hale. There might...
3.5K 95 39
Madeleine James, a popular "mean" girl gets paired up with one of the schools outcasts for a projects that will change boths lives. Madeleine practic...
2K 51 17
"In his close embrace, there was nothing else that I wanted then to stay and live here, in Forks. Meet him after school each day for an adventure in...
282 1 41
Jasper Hale x OC Fem Marinette Owl Sully Parker a girl with no memory moves to a small town named Forks. She begins to find out about the real world...