𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 ✾|...

By AthenaWisdom1

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・* *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿   A Soulmate "Is someone who challenge... More

Epigraph
Prologue
°•~Rise of the Serpentine~•°
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust a Snake
Can Of Worms
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green & Guardian Ninja
All Of Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
°•~Legacy of the Green Ninja~•°
Darkness Shall Rise
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's Play
Growing Up, Unfortunately.
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Last Voyage
Island Of Darkness
The Last Hope
Return of the Overlord
Rise of the Spinjitzu Masters
*Bonus; First Impressions.*
°•~Rebooted~•°
The Surge
The Art of the Silent Fist
Blackout
The Curse of the Golden Master
Enter the Digiverse
Codename: Arcturus
* Special Oneshot *
The Void
The Titanium Ninja
*Finding Emerald*
°•~The Tournament Of Elements~•°
The Invitation
※✥❀✾ Anniversary ❁✿❖✤
Only One Can Remain
Versus
Ninja Roll
Spy For A Spy
Spellbound
The Forgotten Element
The Day of the Dragon
The Greatest Fear Of All
The Corridor Of Elders
Bonus: The Date ❦ The Dream
°•~Possession~•°
Winds Of Change
Ghost Story *editing*
Stiix and Stones
The Temple On Haunted Hill
Peak-A-Boo
Kingdom Come
The Crooked Path
Grave Danger

Pirates vs. Ninja

654 36 5
By AthenaWisdom1

Lacey's eyes snapped open, "Oh my Ninjago. Where the hell am I?" she said looking around the black smoke

This place felt familiar, very familiar. Like she had been here not one, but many times before. But when?

Whispers and voices were heard, she heard them wistfully, some happy, some sad.

"Oh, Lloyd." a moaning voice was heard

"Yes, I am. Oh, the honor is all mine." said a woman

"Wait," said a man's voice "You want me and Lacey, to help you, plan a date for Nya?"

"It's nice to meet you Harumi, I'm glad Cole found a girl like you." said the woman's voice before it faded

"Oh, poor Cole!" Said another woman's voice, but this, it was full of malice "I never loved you, I only needed to get close to you so I could get to Lloyd and Lacey. He will return. The Ov-"

Lacey woke up screaming, tears pooling in her eyes. Immediately, arms wrapped around her.
She, in a panic, thrashed around. "Lace. It's me, it's okay, I'm here, it's okay" Lloyd said comforting her. Lacey sighed in relief and hugged him back.

"Are you okay?" Lloyd hesitatinly asked. 

"Yeah, just a bad dream," She sighs, rubbing her eyes. He frowned at her but stayed silent, ever since he arrived, Lacey had bad dreams almost every other night.

He shook his head, they both laid down next to each other and fell asleep.

However, Lacey was kept awake by Lloyd's snoring.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Lloyd and Lacey were training. Lloyd was punching Kai's hands which were covered in oven mitts. And Lacey was with Wu, trying to memorize spells.

"Good, keep it up." Kai praised, letting out a fond chuckle.

"Ha! Fists of fury! Unh! You can't even see 'em move, I'm so fast! Ha!" Lloyd exclaimed, punching the oven mitts.

"Save the gloating. It can only be used against you by your enemy." as Kai explains, Lacey listened in also.

"Lacey, have you memorized the elemental spells?" Wu asked. Everyone looked at her, including Lloyd, who pauses.

"Yup," She nodded slowly. "But, um, there kinda hard to do." She makes a face, they would most likely drain her.

"Yes, which is why you need to train, like Lloyd " Wu answers. "Now both of you, I don't want you two to be late for your next lesson with Nya."

"Aww, but when will I learn Spinjitzu." Lloyd whines. "Lacey already knows," He frowns.

Lacey snorts. "Yeah, barely."

Wu sighs. "Patience. It will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found."

Lloyd groans and walks away with Lacey following after him. They went to meet up with Nya on the rooftop.

Cole smirks. "Ha, sounds familiar?"

Kai rolls his eyes."I wasn't that whiny." He says, taking the oven mitts off.

Zane chuckled. "No, you were worse."

"Hehe. Guys, I know we're trying to prepare Lloyd and Lacey for the future, but it's hard to give them the best training in these conditions." Jay gestures to the small apartment.

Cole nods. "Jay's right. I miss the Destiny's Bounty. Too bad it's gone." He sighs.

Wu hums.."Hmm. I see your point. Perhaps we could find somewhere else to aid his journey."

........

"Now that I've given him his medicine, he should be able to fly properly soon. But it's important to take care of him because one day, he'll be yours, you two," Nya smiled, scratching one of the heads of Ultra.

"Uh, ours. Really!" Lloyd said surprised.

"Ours?!" Lacey said with wide eyes, she had Acraphobia, fear of heights. Don't get her wrong, she loves dragons. It's just the flying part she hates.

"Sure. The elemental Dragons were loyal to the four Ninja. But the Ultra Dragon, he's meant for the Green and Guardian Ninja to ride. He belongs to the Green Ninja, but he'll be loyal to the Guardian Ninja also. Since they're both...connected." Nya said, giving them a look.

"Whoa! I never knew that." Lloyd said, smiling at Ultra.

"See? Even a Samurai like myself can teach you a thing or two," Nya laughed softly.

"But, uh, I don't know how to fly." Lloyd frowns.

"It's all in the legs," Nya gives him a look.

"Hehe," Lloyd laughs.

"Uh, Nya. We're- we're supposed to go on it, and, fly!" She asked a little nervous, eyeing the large wings. What if they ran into a building? They were still in Ninjago City.

"Hmhm," Nya hummed nodding.

"I hate heights, you know that!"

"Don't worry it's perfectly safe,"

"What if it's not, what if I look down and get dizzy and than, I fall!" Lacey frowns. "What if we slam into something? Break something? Ran into a building?"

"You won't. The Dragon won't let you, as for your fear of heights. Don't look down."

"You have a fear of heights?" Lloyd asked.

"Yes. I mean, what if you fall. Or worse." Lacey muttered.

"Don't worry," Lloyd said looking down at her. "I'll protect you." he smiled.

Lacey raised her eyebrows. "Sure you will."

Lloyd rolls his eyes.

"Go try to get some air, big boy!" Nya told tye dragon, the Ultra Dragon then flies away and into the large city.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Dareth was funny. Well in Lacey's opinion. He was also super annoying. He wanted Kai to beat him so both her and Lloyd can train. Thankfully, Kai used Spinjitzu.

A Spinjitzu Master never quits. Now they could train at the Dojo at any time.

"That was the power of the staff of Quakes. And you did it without the Golden Weapons," Jay said surprised, looking astonished at Lloyd.

"That must be why you have the potential to be the greatest Ninja. You can harness all of the Elemental powers," Zane says.

"Really? Cool." Lloyd smiled, staring at his hands.

"With this power, you must be careful. You must control it before it controls you," Wu states. "Lacey," He said motioning her.

Lacey stepped up and nodded. As she hit the boards, instead of breaking like Lloyd's did, which he destroyed with killer strength. They turned to ash as she smashed them.

Kai, Jay and Cole looked at her with shock. Zane and Lloyd looked at her with wide eyes.

Lacey's mouth opened as she stared at the board. She giggled nervously. "Oops," She commented, "Was that um, supposed to happen, was I supposed to do that? Because I don't think I was supposed to,"

"Lacey, your magic us getting stronger," Wu smiled as her. "But you need to control it. For in your magic there is beauty. But there is also danger. You must learn to control it. Like Lloyd needs to control his," He warns. 

Lacey slowly nods. However, she was also confused, very confused. What did he mean?

Danger? In her power? In her magic?

She goes to question him but pauses when she sees Dareth walk in.

"I have to admit, not bad for a kid. But instead of ten boards, how about fifty? Stack 'em, boys."

Wu sighs, shaking his head in annoyance.

Dareth turns to them. "And perhaps if I, Grand Sensei Dareth, can break through them all, you will allow me to join your team and become…" He puts on a ninja hood "...the Brown Ninja!"

Jay snickers. "The Brown Ninja? You gotta be joking!"

Cole shares a look with Kai and Zane. "Sorry, pal. Club's already full."

Dareth nods, putting his handa up. "Okay, okay. Then maybe this demonstration of my superhuman strength may persuade you. Jeffy, Phil, are we ready?"

Jeffy and Phil nod. "Yes, Grand Sensei Dareth."

"Oh, Ninjago." Lacey mutters, biting her lower lip. She noticed Jay and Lloyd looking eager, she frowns.

Dareth gives them a look. "Observe. I call upon the greatest animal to give me strength, the Dragon. Heeyah!" He hits the boards, but screams in pain.

Everyone but Jeffy and Phil, laughs at him.

"Oh, man. Ow!" Jay winches.

Lacey then walks to Wu while the others train Lloyd.

"Sensei?"

He hums.

"What do you mean danger?"

Wu pauses, he looks at her. He tilts his head, eyeing all the little girl's features. The same face, the absolute same sapphire blue eyes. Only, difference was her brunette air.
Other then that, she looked like Anastasia.

"Lacey," He sighs. "I meant what I said. There is beauty in your magic, yes, but it can also be dangerous."

"But how?" The 9 year old girl asked in confusion. "I don't understand." She frowns.

Wu stares at her before he gestures for her to sit down. He gives her a cup of tea, Earl Grey.

She takes a small sip and makes a face, she them frowns before taking another sip. The aftertaste wasn't that bad.

"Ready?" Wu asks her.

She nods.

"First and foremost, Lacey." He starts, stroking his beard as his eyes went deadly serious. "You need to know, not all magic is good. Some are bad, some are dangerous, and some are dark."

Lacey shivers at his tone. "You mean dark magic?" She questioned.

Wu stares at her before he slowly nods. "Yes. Dark magic. It is forbidden, you must never use it. A few Night members have dared to try and they always end up going dark, using dark magic. And eventually," he sighs. "It does not end well."

She bites her button lip, nodding. "Okay, Sensei." She says quietly.

"Please, do not ask me about this anymore." He gave her a almost sad smile. "I don't like talking about it."

Lacey nods.

.....

Later that day, they were walking down the sidewalk in Ninjago City when...

"Oh, that's our ship!" Jay suddenly exclaimed, pointing up.

Lloyd blinks, looking confused. "But pirates?" He asks.

Cole dhakes his head. "Pirates haven't been around for centuries."

Zane sighs. "I sense Lord Garmadon is somehow behind this."

Lloyd frowns. "How are we gonna follow them?"

Kai holds out a bus token. "Perhaps this can be of some use." He and the others get on a bus, pulling up their hoods.
"I can't believe I'm saying this, but follow that ship! Ugh, I don't like the kids coming along. It's too dangerous."

"Please, please, please. I'll be super good." Lloyd pleads.

"Please, come on!" Lacey begged.

"The powers inside you are still too great, too uncontrollable." Zane tells them.

"One of these days you'll be able to join us. Sorry kids." Cole smiles sympathetically.

Lloyd groans, taking a seat on the bus. Lacey follows, crossing her arms.

The ninja climbs onto the roof. Just as they were about to grab the ship's anchor, the bus stops for an old woman to cross the street.

"Come on, people. We're trying to save the city here!" Jay snaps.

"It's getting away!" Cole sighs.

A Woman's bag rips open, spilling its content. "Oh!"

The ninja sigh.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Lloyd. This is a bad idea, a very bad idea," Lacey says as she holds on very tightly to Lloyd, on the Ultra Dragon.

The guys had went to save Dareth from Pirates, and also to stop them. Unfortunately, the two couldn't come because it was dangerous and they both couldn't control their powers.

Both had their Ninja hoods on. "Come on, we have to help them," Lloyd said flying the Dragon.

"Yeah, but not like this. We could have gotten a taxi or something. What if we fall, or worse!" Lacey snaps.

"Hey. Do you trust me?" Lloyd asked turning towards her slightly.

Lacey stopped and looked at him. "Yes," she said slowly, looking hesitate.

Lloyd grinned. "Then come on!" He went faster and just in time also, Dareth almost fell. But the Ultra Dragon saved him.

"Ninja, go!" The two yelled and board the ship.

Lloyd kicks Soto and Zane back, causing him to yelp in surprise.

"Pirate go!" Soto yelled. The captain of the pirates.

"Lloyd, Lacey! You two aren't supposed to be here!" Kai snapped and put both of them into two barrels.

But Lacey accidentally kicks him off the ship, making him land on the anchor.

Lloyd kicks Soto and does Spinjitzu for the first time. He breaks out of the barrel while Lacey pulls it off with telekinesis.

"Woah, Spinjitzu! I just did Spinjitzu for the first time!" Lloyd said loudly, putting his hands on his hips.

"My son. He's growing stronger," Garmadon said as he stood inside, watching from the sidelines.

"Lloyd! Don't! Your powers are too uncontrollable" Kai yelled, jumping up and onto the shop again.

"Lloyd!" Lacey yells.

Unfortunately, the ship's mast falls on the Ninja.

"Aah," Lacey groaned, her back hurts. 

"You lose, Pajama people." Soto said smirking.

"Huh?" the Ninja look up at him.

"Now you're walking the plank," Soto orders.

Nya arrives, pushing the pirates away and saving the others.

"Who wins between pirates and Ninja? It's Samurai," Jay grins.

Nya laughs and Jay sighs in content, staring at her with lovey-dovey eyes.

"Good work team," The police said as the pirates were being arrested.

"Don't forget to include these two," Kai says giving Lloyd and Lacey a noogie, they both laugh.

"Uh, that your ship?" The police man asked, gesturing to the 'Dark' Bounty.

"It sure is," Jay smiled.

"Sorry, you snooze, you lose." Garmadon said as he takes the ship, appearing with the rest of the Serpentine.

"Loard Garmadon!" Lacey yelled.

"Dad!" Lloyd yelled.

"You're becoming stronger, son, but you'll never be strong enough to defeat me. Give up, before it's too late," He said glaring at them. 

Lloyd looks at the Ninaja before looking back at his father. He backs away and stands by them, surprisingly, taking Lacey's hand, she looks at him a bit shocked but smiles back.

Squeezing his hand she grins at him, Lloyd grins back and looks back at his father, giving him a determined look.

"Have it your way. Another day, Ninja, another day!" Lord Garmadon yelled and flew off.

Dareth tried to sneak up on Jay but he grunted and flipped Dareth over.

"Oh, guys, I Dare-th you to forgive me" he said causing them to laugh, him joining in.

Athena
🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 2.4K 16
▂▂▂▂▂ 『 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄 』 ▂▂▂▂▂ On a person's 18th birthday, a counter rev...
1.8K 34 4
In the vibrant city of Ninjago, there existed a bustling high school called Ninjago Academy High. It was a place where young individuals embarked on...
390 47 4
« People says that soulmates are the ones who make life come to life. They are muses. That soulmates will naturally make you feel seen, heard, unders...
337 15 10
In a universe where soulmates never existed one special event causes that fact to change. Follow the journey of 8 friends as they learn how to naviga...