Call of Bluey dog at war

By ABHQ_118

CHECK OUT THE SEQUEL BARK OPS! Bluey stumbles upon something she was never supposed to. (I have nothing again... More

The beginning of the war
Operation virgin mary stage 1
Operation vm stage 2 the invasion

End of the line...

482 5 32
By ABHQ_118

Bignastyshrek and his guards scrounged the devastated waifu town.

Bignastyshrek: they destroyed it... everything we worked for.

Waifu: WAAATTT DO WEEEE DOOOOOO OOOOOHHHHHH

Bignastyshrek: not sure... but I need to find my scissors... I can summon a new army with them.

Waifu: OHHH MASTA WE FIND NEW INTEL THAT SAY THAT SISSA IN LANGLEY!

Bignastyshrek: I guessing at the cia...

Waifu: YEEESSSS OOOOOHHH

Bns: then that's where we'll head!

*at Perris island*

Bandit: ok everyone. This is the final stage... endgame. This determines the fate of man/dogkind to ensure the saftey and innocence of our youth.

Bingo: bns and his associates where spotted in Langley but escaped before they can be apprehended. The cia is on high alert we can determine he is trying to get his dirty hands on his inter dimensional scissors. A Waifu dossier also states he wants to bring a army made up of overly sexual versions of my parents.

Bluey: Do you all understand where your doing.

Marines: OORAH

Bluey: DO YOU UNDERSTAND WERE YOUR GOING?!

marines: OORAH!

*at the nato briefing*

Briggs: sir. Team Bluey is leading a group of marines and other military organizations to Langley to find bns.

President: perfect.

[REDACTED]: this is truly the end...

*in Langley*

Bns: ok. We got these disguises. And I was able to steal the id's of the agents I killed. And try to keep ooohhing at a minimum. That's a Waifu thing.

Waifu: WE TRRYYY

They entered the cia and passed inspection. They snuck their way to the anomalies section. And recovered the scissors

Bignastyshrek: YES! Now we can get out of here. They snuck their way out and then right as they exited the buildings alarm went off and agents began to sweep the area.

They then reached an alley and took off their disguises.

Waifu: SOOOO WHERE DO WE STRIIIKKKKEEEE

bignastyshrek: I'm thinkin. I'm thinkin. Hmmm how about Canberra! The USA is to hard. even for us At least at this moment.

Bignastyshrek and the waifus teleported to Canberra as soon as nato arrived.

*in Canberra*

It was an average day in the city. Until a large vortex formed in the sky. 3 humanoid beings appeared and began to open portals and let loose an army of lewd bandits and Chili's upon the city. Law enforcement and the Australian army were overrun.

*at the capitol building*

A panicked soldier ran into the prime ministers  office

Soldier: SIR! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!

the prime minister began to see a legion of overly exaggerated lewd creatures that resembled team Bluey's commander and his wife.

The army attempted to set up blockades around large pockets of civilians and government buildings to protect them but where soon overrun. Eventually the city was completely under bns control.

*nato meeting*

Bandit: That son of a bitch tricked us!

Bingo: Canberra has been lost.

Bluey: if we don't do something they will take Sydney to! Then they'll begin to target the americas,Europe,etc! We have to act now!

Briggs: If the lewd army spreads that far we are at their mercy.

*nato announcement*

President: my fellow Americans... and all other nations who are suffering at the hands of the monster known as big nasty shrek now is the time to take up arms and take the fight to them. They have taken the beautiful city of Canberra. They are spreading farther and farther. Spreading rare std's and devouring communities across Australia. We have all lost thousands of good men at the hands of these monsters. Now is the time to act. It's now or never. With assistance from nato and other large organizations such as the United Nations we will stand against this evil. god bless mankind. May god help us all...

*2 days later*

Almost Every military base on earth began to equip and prepare to deploy soldiers to Australia to take it back.

Bandit: this is not longer a standard operation. This is a global emergency.

Bingo: to ensure future generations won't suffer it's up to us to secure a better tomorrow.

Bluey: today is the day we stand United. Not as Americans,Australians,etc. but as mankind.

The soldiers cheered and began to equip.

61: nato armada 1 standing by.

Bandit: nato squadron alpha bravo standing by.

Briggs: nato naval command standing by.

This was gonna be the largest battle in recent history.

Bignastyshrek sat in the chair that the prime minister once sat in. With a lewd chili on a cage next to him doing certain strip teases for him.

The streets were deserted. Citizens were required to own a dildo armband to evade capital punishment. Those who defied shrek where violated by bandit juggernauts and executed. Children and the elderly were forced into labor camps. The whole region was a military state...

Bignastyshrek sat in the chair with a huge cigar looking like a ceo who just made his 1st billion. But little did he know this would last very long.

Bignastyshrek: everything is going to plan...

[REDACTED]: perfect... I have the puppets in Washington in my grasps. Soon the whole world will bow down to us...

Then he heard it. The roar of a f22 armada and the eventual brrrrrttt sound of a10 warthogs.

Waifu guards sprinted into the office

Waifu: OOOOOOHHH SIIIIRR THE US NAVY IS USING RAIL GUNS TO WIPE OUT OUR DEFENSES OUUUURRRR ADVANNNNCCCEEE INTO QUEENLAND AND SOUTH AUSTRALIA HAVE BEEEEENN HAULTEEEEDDD

bignastyshrek: i was afraid of that. Activate dildoplex...

Waifu: YEEEESSSS SIIIIRRRD

bandit Bluey and bingo led a spec ops team to the capitol building. Then...

A large mushroom cloud erupted above the city. It seemed to be non nuclear but the size was twice that of the Beirut explosion. And large humanoid figure rose from the smoke. And a large roar was heard...

A giant robot the size of the one World Trade Center rose. It resembled chili.

Bandit: oh. My. God...

Bingo: what the hell is that thing...

Bluey: NAVAL COMMAD FOCUS ALL RAILGUN FIRE ON THAT THING!

The rail guns did nothing to it. But make it angrier

The thing had large human like breasts that shot torpedos wiping out the entire United Kingdom fleet in minutes.

But little did nasty know that an advanced civilization from another universe provided the technology to create another powerful robot when the cia had his scissors.

The president and other world leaders decided to activate. Decency prime...

Another explosion erupted from behind team Bluey. And another large robot rose from the cloud. It spoke

Dp: DECENCY PRIME ONLINE. MISSION DESTROY ALL UNHOLY WAIFUS AND FURRIES. DESTRUCTION OF ALL UNHOLY AND LEWD BEINGS 100%

The robot had a glowing cross on its chest that fired a laser killing all waifus and lewd bandits and chili's in the area. Also healing normal civilians and soldiers.

The cross did a ton of damage to dildoplex exposing its robo vagina.. that seemed to be its weak spot.

The beast let out a large moan/roar

Decency prime laughed

Dp: DAMAGE DELT 90%

The bot flew full speed towards dildoplex knocking it on its butt. He then fired a mini nuke into its weak spot. Causing a massive explosion. It was reduced to almost complete rubble. Except for its top half still moaning and reaching its one arm out towards decency prime.

Decency prime's hand transformed into a hug cross and stabbed it in its exposed spark.

Decency prime: DAMAGE 100% THREAT NEUTRALIZED.

The beast disintegrated into a massive pile of rubble and ash.

Bignastyshrek: NO!

He then heard the war cry of angry and passionate soldiers he then saw thousands of soldiers wiping out what was left of the waifu and lewd army. Soldiers tearing them apart. Stabbing them with flags. Using explosives.
And he saw bandit,bingo and Bluey leading the charge. The soldiers were ordered to guard the building and search for survivors.

Bandit and the girls fought through the building until they reached nasties office.

They busted down the door where nasty shrek just sat there. Smiling.

Bandit: it's over bns. You've lost...

Bns: have I?

He jumped up and carved 2 portals and letting loose the stripper chili. The stripper chili was aggressive and rabid and attempted to charge at them before bandit out a bullet between it's eyes!

But then the original bandit and chili from the threesome jumped out of the portal

Creepy bandit: mmmmm I have a lot of places to put this

C bandit stroked his long blue d*ck

Bluey and bingo almost vomiting at the sight.

But when they shot them they grew into obese grotesque furry versions

Bignastyshrek laughed as they tried to fight the lewd versions of their Parents.

Bignastyshrek: no matter what you do they will just get hornier and hornier! And bigger!

Then a soldier with heavy armor walked in with a flame thrower...

The monster bandit and chili let out agonizing shrieks as they burned and bingo shot a bullet that hit the scissors! Causing the rifts to close

Bignastyshrek fell and tumbled on the ground. The soldier took off its helmet/mask

It was rusty?!

Bandit: what in gods name are you doing here?!

Rusty: I wasn't gonna miss the action. I enlisted as soon as we graduated. I began to deploy during stage 2 of operation Virgin Mary.

Bignastyshrek was unconscious and was captured.

Then they Climbed to the top of the building a crowd of soldiers and civilians cheering

Bandit held up the flag. And planted it on the roof. It flew high and waved. Fighter jets flew over as nato picked off what was left of the Lewd and waifu army as they began to rebuild.

*the bns interrogation*

Bandit sat across from bns in the interrogation room

Bandit: why.

Bignastyshrek: why what?

Bandit: all this. All of this lewd and disgusting crap.

Bignastyshrek: I'm an artist...

Bandit: no your freaking mad...

Bignastyshrek: all artists are mad...

Bandit was on his breaking point. He was about to slam this mans head on the table.

Bandit: where did you get the scissors.

Bignastyshrek: that's a secret. 😏

Bandit: when did you leave the scp foundation.

Bignastyshrek: the o5 are listening.

Bandit: GOD DAMN IT! ENOUGH WITH THE CRYPTIC SHIT.

Bignastyshrek: 😏 go ahead Lose control. You poor fusspot.

Bandit slammed bignastyshrek's head in the table

Bignastyshrek rose back up still smiling.

Bignastyshrek: that all you got?!

Bandit: pulled out his glock and aimed it straight at big nasty shreks forehead.

Bandit: do you really wanna see?

Bignastyshrek: go ahead... you don't know anything you stupid mutt. Do you not understand. Redacted played us. If you really wanna end the cycle you need to work with me...

Bandit: what in the hell are you talking about?Who the hell is redacted?!

*in Washington*

Ds: bignastyshrek is within nato custody...

President: my god they did it.

Vp: it's all over now.

*in a secluded bunker in the artic*

Waifu: OOOHHH SIIIIERR YOUR DOUBLE FAIIIIILLL THISSS ISSS DEEE END

[BigACTED]: no

Waifu 2: WAT DO YOU MEEEEN OOOH I SO AISAAAAANNN

a figure walked out of the darkness.

[bignastyshrek] it's only the beginning...

The end...

"Call of Bluey bark ops coming soon"

I wanna thank everyone who took the time to read this crazy story! Huge shout out to bignastyshrek who was supportive of the story!!! I'm looking forward to working with him more in the future! But anyway stay tuned for the sequel and have an awesome day! GOOOD BYYYYEEEE!!!!! 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 174 132
aอŽ bอŽoอŽoอŽkอŽ fอŽoอŽrอŽ sอŽiอŽgอŽnอŽ uอŽpอŽsอŽ wอŽhอŽeอŽrอŽeอŽ yอŽoอŽuอŽ cอŽaอŽnอŽ lอŽeอŽaอŽrอŽnอŽ iอŽnอŽfอŽoอŽ aอŽbอŽoอŽuอŽtอŽ tอŽhอŽeอŽ bอŽoอŽoอŽkอŽsอŽ aอŽnอŽdอŽ mอŽoอŽrอŽeอŽ
279K 7.7K 13
They waited another minute before Hermione's hair stopped changing and she blinked a few times before looking around. She firstly spotted Draco, and...
25.7K 291 22
This story is about Naruto who just come back from studying at America and going to the best and richest school in Asia where all the richest kids go...
170K 5.6K 200
โ ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ โž โ™ฏ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ค๐ข๐๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฎ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๊œŸ๊œ โŒ‡ ใ€Ÿฯฏฯƒินฮฏษ• ฯƒฮทฮต แทˆ๐–กบ๐Ÿ“ T...