A Guide To π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘–π‘‘π‘¦ π‘†β„Ž...

By DreamXJournal

Hello! This is basically what the title is: a guide to shifting realities! Here you will find different chapt... More

What is Reality Shifting?
What is Scripting?
What are Methods?
What are Subliminals and Affirmations?
The Pillow Method
The Estelle Method
Alice in Wonderland Method
The Piano Method
The Oxy Method
The Coraline Method
The Sunni Method
The Julia Method
The Clock Tower Method
The Ceiling Method
The Dafodil Method
Dorothy Method
Double-Sided Staircase Method
Lucid Dream Method
My scripts :)
The TV method
The Kennedy Method
Dottie Method

The Raven Method

4K 34 16
By DreamXJournal

We are finally getting into methods! And the first one I am talking about is the Raven Method!

The Raven Method has been used by everyone at least once. It's the one method everybody swooned over and claimed to work, but it just makes you uncomfortable to be honest. But it works wonders for some shifters!

To start off this method, you (don't have to) meditate first, just like you do before you shift. Meditation calms the mind and is a big help when shifting. (I've said this like six times now.)

I recommend listening to subliminals while shifting with any method. Once again, you don't have to. I listen to music that reminds me of my DR, and now I have 1000 playlists on Spotify.

Here are the steps to the Raven Method:

1. Make sure you are most likely on the verge of falling asleep.

2. Lay down on your back in a starfish position. (If your bed is too small, then just make sure none of your limbs are touching.)

3. Start from 1 and count to 100 in your head. After every number, say an affirmation (ex: I am shifting, I am in my DR, I am in Hogwarts/the Avengers tower/compound)

4. You will feel your limbs start to grow very heavy, like you are floating. These are not necessarily symptoms of shifting. These are merely your body's reaction as it falls asleep while your conscious is still awake. DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED BC I JUST TOLD YOU "SHIFTING SYMPTOMS" IS JUST YOUR BODY FALLING ASLEEP

5. If you lose count, that's okay! You can start over again, or say affirmations. It even helps if you start labeling off your five senses! (Sight, touch, smell, hearing, taste.) and if you get distracted, that's alright :) just accept the thought and then move on!

6. If you get itchy, ignore it! It is a sign you are shifting! (No it's not. That's a sign of your body falling asleep. I recommend not moving, however. But you're allowed to move if it gets uncomfortable)

7. This method can be used as an awake or sleep method. If you fall asleep, hopefully you'll wake up in your dr! If you're using it as an awake method, wait until you feel your surroundings change, then open your eyes when you're absolutely sure you shifted!

You do not have to stop at 100! You can keep counting or you can start counting down.

This method can end up being pretty uncomfortable, so that's just a small warning. I have heard that this is the most successful method, but you HAVE to believe shifting is real and that you can do it. (You don't have to believe it's real. But if you truly think you can shift, then I believe you can do it)

If you don't fully believe, then you won't be able to shift. (What a fucking liar I was.)

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE DOUBTS. EVERYONE DOES. I had my doubts for a very long time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 1.4K 53
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...
71.8K 273 20
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
170K 1K 188
Mature content