Reading Challenge

By Nils_Sj

This is for you guys! Feels like your book isn't getting the recognition it deserves? Please sign up! More

Reading Challenge: HOW IT WILL WORK
Rules: PLEASE READ #5
RATING SCALE:
What You Can Expect and Prizes
SIGNING UP:
TAG FEST: Open until 11/27/2020
Lists
List One: Winner!
List Three: Winner (s)!

List Two: Winner (s)

133 25 12
By Nils_Sj

Honestly, so many good books, but I just couldn't make my mind up between two of them... look below to find out which two!

And, just a reminder! All of your books are amazing! I do have a particular taste, so please don't be offended by your score.

Reminder: If you want a written review, please PM me:)

Ps. if you see a ⚡ it means 1/2. As in, I couldn't decide between the two numbers.

Star Reviews:

Her Game by magesticzayn :⭐⭐⭐⭐

Acumen by elmirafh :⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Tickled Terror by DangerousDevilicorn :⭐⭐⭐

Hybrid Love by chocolatelover431 :⭐⭐⭐⚡

My Mate by Riya_Maharaj :⭐⭐⭐⚡

Touch of Darkness by nurselireyhanx :⭐⭐⭐

October 30th by AvAlon-X :⭐⭐⭐⭐

Can I Find Love Again by AbigailMoreno870 :⭐⭐⭐⭐

Drowning (Book #1 of Drowing Series) by Eveleft13 :⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Peach Child by WatercolorSiren :⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

WINNER(S):

I haven't even gotten to the real juicy bits and I'm completely entranced! ❤

Your descriptions and character developments are amazing. I love how you show and not tell, but, not only that, the chapters where you really get into Eleanor's head are just so relatable and might hit home to a lot of people.

Eleanor is reserved, but incredibly bold when she needs to be. I love everything about her character and the mystery you add to her. I'm so curious to know more about her and why she is the way she is.

I think I also might be in love with Adrien lol. Although he sometimes forgets to use the left side of his brain, (cough, cough, with the whole bet thing) I genuinely think he has feelings for her. Or maybe he's just trying to make up for something. Or maybe... And then, there's the brother...

Ugh! There's so much I still need to read and I can't wait!

Oh my... what can I say. I love everything about your writing. You bring a whole different world to life with just one single line. Your poetry is out of this world. Peach Child is just so beautifully written.

I didn't even notice when I went past the '5 chapter' guideline I set for myself.

Honestly, your writing just made me smile. It's so refreshing and full of color!

And... I don't know how else to describe it... it's just beautiful!❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ):... AGAIN

So, now that the winners are announced, I hope everyone goes and gives them a shot! They were both incredible writers that deserve more recognition!

I purposefully took a screenshot of their current reads and votes, in hopes of going back to it a week from now and seeing the difference this reading challenge brought to them:)

Don't forget about 'non-rule' #5!

On to the next ten! Good luck to everyone!

JUST A QUICK REMINDER

We made this happen in a little over a week!

To now...

I am sooo thankful to those who took into account all the time and effort I put into reading and commenting all of your books. And, who actually took the time to check out the winning entry🥰

Noticing this today made me excited for all the future reviews!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
5.2M 45.5K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
26.7K 703 84
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...