Wonderful Mischief (Fred Weas...

De rosesandcreamm

Friends. That's all that they ever were to her, but is that all that they will continue to be? ...... Along w... Mai multe

a/n
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 10

19.1K 604 586
De rosesandcreamm

" 'Mione! Right here!" I yelled over to where she was searching for me in the stand. She found me and smiled, and then began to make her way up to where I had saved a seat for her.

"Merlin, it's cold out today," She complained while shivering and bunching her scarf up some more to cover more of her skin.

"I know, but i'm excited to watch the game! I never really paid attention to them but Fred and George explained the rules to me so I think i'll actually be able to understand it this time".

She let out a little 'mmhm' of acknowledgement, but was then focused on the players practicing, not so subtly following Ron with lit up eyes. I watched her, amused, from the corner of my eye and chuckled quietly before turning back to the players who I assumed were just practicing a bit before the game started.

It really was cold out, but the day could not have been more beautiful. The trees still held their beautiful fall colors, but the leaves had started to fall, so the grounds were dusted with splashes of oranges and yellow. I just could not get over how pretty Hogwarts was at this time of the year. The wizards flying through the air while practicing for the game just added to the sight. I took in a deep breath of air through my nose, smelling a smell that was just purely nature, and smiled.

Hermione nudged me on the arm with excitement and said, "It's starting!".

I nodded and turned towards the game, trying to find my friends that were covered by their gear. Ginny was hovering over the ground on the far side of the field (probably where the chaser was supposed to be, but I didn't know), Ron was up by one of the goal posts, Harry was in the center waiting for the snitch and quaffle to be released and Fred and George were in the air on opposite sides of the field waiting for the game to begin. I was so happy that I finally got to see a team filled with people that I knew. In my first years, the only person that I knew was Harry, which was fun to watch but I was so excited to finally be able to cheer for Ginny.

All of a sudden, the snitch, quaffle and bludgers were in the air and everything became a swarm of maroon and dark blue. I tried to track Ginny with my eyes, but she was moving so fast that it wasn't easy. I could see Harry up in the sky, pacing around and looking for the snitch and Ron still up guarding the Goal posts, but that was pretty boring so I turned to look for Fred and George.

They were on opposite sides of the field, hitting the bludger back and forth, trying to hit Ravenclaws in its path. I didn't understand how they made it look so easy, because I had picked up a bludger in quidditch class in my first year, and let me tell you - those things are heavy. They were launching it to each other, strategically spaced to maximize the damage, and they had managed to hit a few poor soles clad in blue.

They would laugh when it would hit someone, making the action seem even more casual. It was as if they were passing a beach ball, not a deadly weapon.

I smiled at their actions, because it was just so Fred and George to make their harmful attacks on Ravenclaws that could send them to the infirmary seem like a silly game. Nevertheless, they were definitely helping their team, both taking out Ravenclaws and protecting Gryffindors from the Bludgers. I had never noticed how great they were at quidditch, maybe they were equipped to give me some flying lessons.

I tried to find Ginny again, and was successful. She was doing great, passing the quaffle back and forth with another girl on the team and making several successful shots.

"Ten points for Gryffindor!" Rang over the speakers, announcing that Ginny had gotten the quaffle in again.

I turned to Hermione, who was watching the game intently and said, "Ginny's doing amazing!".

"I know, right?" She exclaimed. "I knew that she had been practicing, but I didn't know this much - she's killing it!".

"I know. Look at the twins, too. I never realized just how good they were at this" I said while turning back to watch them aim and barely miss a poor Ravenclaw.

"You were never watching until now," Hermione said smugly, leaving me confused. I mean, she was right, I hadn't really paid attention to them, or quidditch in general until now. We hadn't really been super close friends in past years and they had just taught me the rules recently. I wasn't sure what she was on about, but I just shrugged it off and let her think whatever rubbish she wanted to.

"Go Ginny!" I yelled over all the cheering when she scored another point. I was sure she couldn't hear me, but I gave my support anyway.

The game continued on for a little while longer - Ginny helping to score some more points and Fred and George knocking a few more people off their brooms - before Harry got hold of the snitch, winning the game. They would have won the game anyways with all of Ginny's scoring, but it was pretty amazing that Harry could always somehow find it. George had told me that the snitch was rarely found until Harry came along.

Hermione and I cheered at the victory and rushed to run down the steps to find our friends still while cheering in excitement at the fact that we had won.

We couldn't run to everyone soon enough, and once we did I pounced on Ginny with a hug, not caring how sweaty she was.

"You were amazing! God, Gin, I didn't know you could play that well!".

She stepped back with a smile and said, "Right? I mean I know that Harry got the snitch and all but I did pretty damn good".

"Are you kidding? You guys would have won either way, snitch or not," I let out another squeal of excitement and wrapped her in another congratulatory hug.

I stepped back and turned to Fred and George who were in the middle of a fist bump. "You guys! You were so good!". I had to push past a couple people to get to them, because almost all of Gryffindor was on the field congratulating the players.

"Oh, that?" Fred said smugly, "That was nothing".

I smacked him on the arm. "Seriously guys, that was amazing. I don't know how the hell you could pass around that heavy ass ball so easily, but good job".

George opened his mouth to say something, but I heard someone calling my name so I turned around and saw Harry. I quickly walked over to him and said, "Harry!" with a smile. I wrapped him in a hug, being pressed a little closer together because of all the people crowing the field.

"Hey! You came!" He said with a bright smile while pulling away from the hug.

"Of course I did! Oh my god, that was amazing! I have no clue how you did it but you won the game!".

"Aw, thanks, wasn't all me though!" He said while nudging Ginny who had appeared next to him. She blushed a little and nudged him back before continuing on.

"Yeah the teams great, but you caught the snitch! Seriously, Harry, you were amazing. I have to go but great job!" I said while turning back to go find Ginny again. When I turned around, I saw that Fred was looking at me with a look that I couldn't really comprehend before he covered it up with a smile, all while George was busy glaring at Harry.

I walked back over to them and snuck an arm in between each of their elbows, halting whatever mood they were suddenly in. "Come on, let's go find the others and head back to celebrate!" I said while pulling them each to where Hermione, Ron and Ginny were.

Fred leaned down so that his mouth was near my ear and said, "Oh? And how will we be celebrating?" Softly. I shivered a bit at his warm breath that fell over my freezing ears but nudged his hip with my own, not sure what he was implying but knowing it probably wasn't good.

"By hanging out with our friends," I said sternly. He rolled his eyes but we continued on until we reached our friends.

~~~~~~~~~~

"C'mon 'Mione," I pleaded. "It will be fun. It's a friday night and we're not little kids anymore".

Hermione shook her head.

We were all trying to convince her to let us drink, but she was being stubborn and apparently 'wasn't going to let us' drink. I was pretty sure that she wouldn't snitch on us, but knowing Hermione and her obsessive rule-following, we all didn't want to take our chances.

"You don't even have to drink!" Ginny said. "We're just going to go to someone's room and chill out and listen to music, if alcohol is involved, that's just a little extra bonus".

Hermione glared at both Ginny and myself, angry that we would turn against her.

"Yeah, 'Mione, there's no teachers around to suck up to, so why do you even care? Just let us celebrate our win!" Ron said.

Hermione turned to glare at him, but I could tell that there was a trace of hurt hidden underneath.

"Fine, I don't care. If you guys get in trouble for drinking, it's not my problem," She said with her arms crossed, thinking that saying that would get a reaction out of people. It didn't. We all either cheered or rolled our eyes at Hermione's goody-goody nature.

"Alright, where are we going?" I asked.

"We can just go to ours," Ron offered. We had to go to a boys dorm because the guys weren't allowed in the girls dorms, so it was either that or the twins. Ron shared a room with Harry, Seamus and Dean, who were already going to come to our little 'party' anyways, so we all nodded.

"And who's bringing drinks?" Ginny asked.

"We've got some, I'll go grab it," George offered.

"Me too!" Seamus yelled.

We all made our way to the boys room, except for George who had left to go grab a couple of bottles of alcohol.

I had done a few shots with Ginny and was sipping on a beer, so I was pretty buzzed. Someone had played some music and we were all just lounging around the boys room, happy from our victory against Ravenclaw. I was basically sitting on top of Ginny, laughing about something that she said that probably wasn't all that funny, and seated next to us was Fred, George, and a previously-grumpy-but-now-drunk Hermione.

"I feel goooood," Hermione slurred next to us. Ginny and I shared a look and giggled at the drunk girl.

"Okay, 'Mione, I think you've had enough" I said through giggles. I wasn't particularly sober myself, but I could still function enough to know that she would kill us the next day if we didn't stop her soon.

"Mmmhm..." She mumbled before laying herself out on top of Ginny and me.

"Okay, Ginny, you stay with her and I'm gonna go get us some more drinks. Just us," I said, whispering the last part so that Hermione didn't hear.

I stood up from the couch, wobbling a bit on my feet. I felt a hand on my back, steadying me, and I looked behind me to see George. "You good?" He asked, not seeming drunk at all.

"Mmmhm," I said. I steadied myself and began to walk over to the drink table, which was really just a table with a bottle of vodka, a bottle of firewhiskey and a pack of beers.

While I was pouring enough firewhiskey in a cup for Ginny and me to share (because apparently I was too lazy to just grab another cup), Harry came up beside me.

"Y/n!" He shouted, obviously drunk.

"Hey, Harry," I said, chuckling at his messy hair and clothes.

"You," He said while poking me in the chest with his pointer finger. "Are so pretty". He almost fell over, but I steadied him a bit and led him over to a wall that he could lean on.

"Aw, thank you. That's very sweet," I said, trying to find a way to leave him on the wall and leave.

"Like, you're one of the prettiest girls that I've ever seen before," He slurred. I smiled at the compliment. Even though I wasn't crazy about Harry, it was still sweet to hear how he felt about me. Hopefully he wouldn't remember saying this tomorrow so that there would be no awkward conversations.

"Really?" I asked, humoring him.

"Mmhm," He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Okay, Harry, I'm going to head back to Ginny, but it looks like Ron's coming over hear so talk to him," I said, making eye contact with Ron and gesturing for him to come take care of his drunk friend.

"Okay, y/n".

I smiled and walked back over to Ginny with the drink.

I wasn't quite sure how much time had passed, but the room had gotten quieter and I was getting sleepy.

"I think I'm kind of drunk," I said to George, who I was currently leaning on. It took too much energy to sit up straight.

"I think you are," He said with a smile.

The party had started to die down a little bit. Ginny had taken Hermione back to our room and a couple others had left too.

"Let's get you back to your room," Fred said while standing up from the couch to help me up.

I looked up at him, confused. "How come you aren't drunk?".

He chuckled. "I only had a couple beers. Now c'mon, stand up,".

I groaned and tried to get up but failed.

Fred rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me up from the couch.

George followed on the other side of me, and we left the room to head back to the girls dorms.

"Hang on, you guys can't come into the girl dorms. They think you'll have sex with us," I informed them as if it was very smart, new information. The alcohol had loosened my mouth, so whatever went through my head apparently came out of my mouth.

"Oh, right," George sighed, smiling a bit at what I had said. "Let's just go back to ours".

"Yeah, let's have a sleepover!" I said.

"Okay," Fred said while chuckling, turning us around to walk back to their room. His hand was still around my waist, which was probably a good thing, considering I would not have been able to walk very straight on my own.

Once we entered their room, I immediately threw myself on the nearest bed. The comforter must have been a down comforter or something, because I had never felt anything more comfortable in my life. It was like I had just floated down onto a cloud.

The bed was comfortable, but my jeans were not.

I flipped over onto my back and asked, "Do you guys have a pair of sweatpants or something, these jeans are uncomfortable".

Fred said, "Yeah," and opened up his drawer to throw a pair at me.

I was beginning to feel a bit more sober, but all I wanted to do then was go to sleep. I stood up with the sweatpants, turned away from them and dropped my jeans. I was pretty sure that my sweater was long enough to cover my ass, but even if it wasn't I didn't care. I stepped out of my jeans and into Freds sweatpants, pulling them up and tying them as tight as they could go.

I turned back around and said, "Thanks". I noticed that Fred had averted his eyes and was looking out the window, only turning back to look at me once I had turned around. I turned towards the bed and asked, "Where am I sleeping?".

Just then, George walked out of the bathroom in a pair of light blue pajama pants and a tight grey t-shirt that did nothing to hide what was contained underneath.

"You can just take my bed," He said, nodding towards the bed that I had just been laying down on. "I can just sleep with my dear brother here," He said while nudging Fred with his shoulder.

I sat down on the bed and shook my head, "Don't be crazy. You guys are both like 10 feet tall you can just share with me. These are queen beds, right?".

George looked at me in shock for a moment, but then nodded in agreement and sat down on the other side of the bed.

Fred looked at George with his mouth open for a second, but then turned towards the bathroom to go get ready for bed, shaking his head as he went.

"I'm going to bed," I said and flopped back on the bed dramatically and nuzzled myself underneath the covers.

George chuckled. " 'Kay, goodnight".

"Goodnight," I said and then quickly fell asleep, comforted by the body that was laying next to me.

Thank you guys so much for reading!! Pleeeease vote and comment they make me so happy :)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

69.6K 5.4K 33
"No secret ever stays a secret, Malikai." I breathed. "We've never tried keeping one just between us, so how will we know we wouldn't do a better job...
75.8K 1.8K 35
Y/n and Billy Hargrove fanfic. Y/n has had a rough life. Her mom is an addict and she's spent her life taking care of her little brother. Billy Hargr...
3.6K 74 17
You are new in Ministry as you are ordered to work under Lucius Malfoy for guidance. You are the new Auror. A rookie yes. Your dad is a wizard but yo...
178K 3.2K 52
After almost 11 years Pansy, Blaise and Theo all get worried from not seeing Draco since he was 18, so they start looking for him. And when they find...