~ deku / izuku oneshots ~

By TheSecondAssassin

DISCONTINUED :3 CURRENT COVER IS BY @ainooodles ON INSTAGRAM So most these are gonna be super action base... More

playbunny suits and red revolvers
so cold and yet so hot
so cold and yet so hot ~ 2
mineta x trash <3
to be an assassin (dekubowl?)
gang/mafia deku (a little secret)
broken strings /su!cidal deku
so cold yet so hot ~ 3
friendly barista (tododeku uwu)
unfortunately undead (vigilante)
p gay villain deku?
lemon,, villain kacchan
pick me (spicy dekubowl)
cheating, heartbreak and bakudeku
after hours (SHINDEKU!!!)
kacchan? - wrong intentions
roadtrip - kiribakutododeku
he's carrying a gun
adoption and artillery
strawberry blush (healer!deku)
hickeys and bite marks
accidentally seducing class 1A
just kiss me, idiot
deku-not-clothed
stain's apprentice (tododeku)
mental trafficking

abandoned kissing booth

576 13 2
By TheSecondAssassin

summary: Izuku goes to an All-Girls school and Ochaco goes to an All-Boys school, but they remain best friends despite this. It's not long before Izuku has to host a fair at his school and Ochaco brings in her entire class to desperately fall head-over-heels for Izuku.

warnings: none aside from super mild name-calling and Izuku kinda swears a lot

(also kinda completely stole a scene from the kissing booth and made it like 100 times better because that movie sucks and probably gave me scoliosis ngl)

THIRD PERSON

Chaos. Ochaco's phone rings, which immediately silences the entire bus of rowdy guys. 

- "Hello?"

- "Zuku! You absolute idiot!" She laughs out after a moment. 

- "Yeah yeah... sure!" The brunette pauses and listens intently for a second. "You got me a date with that one girl from your class so I guess I should at least introduce you."

- "No! No backing out now. See you at school!" She hangs up quickly, snorting as she looks at her phone screen.

Uraraka seems busy enough texting away on her phone, so Kaminari helpfully speaks up after a few tense moments. "How come your calls with Zuku always last a total of three seconds?" The girl in question barely glances up before she replies a mysterious "Communication just isn't a forte. We'll work on it."

In a crazy haze of events two years ago, at the start of high school, Ochaco Uraraka was transferred into an all-boys school, where she happened to be the only girl. The situation was swept under the rug due to similar events happening somewhere else in Japan, and both students decided they'd be okay at the establishments already chosen. The other student just happened to be Izuku 'Zuku' Midoriya at an all-girls school just south of Musutafu. 

Very conveniently for the plot, the guys in 1A hadn't realized this 'Zuku' didn't happen to be a girl when Ochaco was rambling on about meeting up at this school. 

"A school full of girls, huh?" Mumbled out a shy Sato. 

"Too bad we're all fucking gay." 

"Well, I'll have a great time." Mused the brunette as they all laughed. Curse her luck to put a lesbian in a school full of bratty men. 

~~~

Izuku reached over on a high shelf to pull down two glossy cupcake holders, handing them to a petite girl beside him. 

"Jirou I swear to god if you don't grow taller in the next two weeks I'm gonna stop getting stuff for you."

Before either had a chance to laugh, a girl in vibrant green waved him over, standing on a short stool and still not tall enough to reach the baking powder. He sighed and walked over, dreadfully haunted in his 'cupcake duty' role. 

Once the shiny metal bowls were rounded up, his group of four got to mixing and cracking ingredients up to make chocolaty deliciousness. His eyes roamed over a Bakecraft article quickly, adding in two more eggs to the growing dough. Immediately on finishing stirring the tough mixture, he passed it to his friends to roll up and bake, laying out their tasks.

Frosting came next, fingers caked in layers of butter frosting and sprinkles. By the time they were finishing up, the room smelled like overwhelming vanilla and their eyes were sick of pink and white decorations. Izuku reached one hand up to his mouth to taste the frosting there when his phone rang for the second time on its place in his back pocket. 

"ZUKU BABEEEE"

He groaned and held his phone away from his ear. "CHACO CHANNNNN"

Soft grumbling voices silenced her friend as she clarified she'd go searching for him at the school. He was stuffed in her sleeve as she turned around to yell something about the guys waiting there, but he still heard more than one pair of footsteps approaching beside her. After a few moments, she picked her phone back up and giggled out something about her girlfriend. 

Izuku helpfully turned and yelled at Tsuyu, warning her before she was tackled. 

He was still in a ruffly white apron by the time his friend made it through the door, scoffing at two guys beside her: a drastically tall blond and a gorgeous guy with twin-toned hair. 

He kept his eyes down on the last cupcake he was frosting and handed it softly to Momo where she wrapped it in a soft pink liner. Finally acknowledging his friend practically groping her girlfriend, he cocked his head towards her and grinned.

"Yo 'Chaco come taste this for a sec."

This finally got her attention as she skipped over to him and slapped a hand on the table beside him. "Zuku you are the absolute biggest pain in my- mm" She tasted the frosting.

Izuku failed to notice both guys still paralysed in the doorway as he brought his own hand up to his mouth and licked off the frosting, agreeing with a soft groan. "You're such a tease, Zuku." pouted Momo, attempting to toss a candied cherry his way. 

He ducked swiftly and shrugged his shoulders. "Oops."

One of the men cleared his throat harshly as if interrupting a sacred moment. Upon all heads turning his way, the strong blond flicked his eyes over Izuku and turned to stare at Uraraka.

"Yo fuckface since when is Zuku a guy?"

Like marionettes, Izuku and Ochaco pouted at the same time, trying not to burst into unadulterated laughter. Interrupted by Momo tapping Izuku in the shoulder, he sadly had to turn away and pick up one of the cupcake-filled tables, passing through the doorway into the open outside where the carnival was starting up.

Although he couldn't hear from that distance, a wildly scandalized Bakugo and Todoroki angrily whispered to his friend about how they definitely should've met him earlier if they'd known he looked like that. 

They were dismissed with a smiling wave of her hand.

~~~

The decorations were mounted high on the walls and the cupcakes were lined up nicely by the time the school of boys fully arrived at the fair. With Izuku running along setting things up, he hadn't had a chance to meet any more of Ochaco's class until the carnival was up and fully running - about an hour since the first encounter. 

In fact, Ochaco was pestered by every boy in the class to meet her mysterious friend since the fair had started. Bakugo and Todoroki were in grumbling state of shock - really too distressed to warn the rest of the group about Izuku. 

It must've been the buildup of these events that led to the awkward first meeting between the group and the greenette. 

"Have you seen Zuku?" A bubblegum pink girl rushed towards Ochaco. 

"Uhh downstairs by the kitchen?" 

"Nope. We've checked. I heard Mina had-"

-and there Izuku popped out, Mina cheering loudly as he gave her a piggyback, drawing the attention of some of the girls there. His sleeves were rolled up and caked in flour by the time he spotted Ochaco and jogged over to her. 

As the men around Uraraka turned at her name and saw a hot green-haired man hauling a pink-haired girl they almost drooled on sight. 

"Mei! Take this," He crouched down slowly to let Mina off his back "and help round up a few of the other busses just coming in."

The girl sighed in relief and held Mina by the forearm softly. "Thank gods, Izuku I owe you one!" She pointed, now running towards the parking lot. 

Izuku panicked once he realized how alone he was with Uraraka and the ginormous group of guys behind her, all staring him down intently. He went to tug his sleeves down, which only made his biceps bulge more as he struggled cutely.

"Izuku?" Kaminari mumbled, "Izuk- Zu- You're Zuku!"

Izuku snapped his head up and scrunched up his nose like a child. "Uhh yeah?"

Kaminari wanted to actually dig a hole and jump inside by the time his words caught up to his racing mind and he veered his eyes away lamely. Before he could apologize, the boy had jumped up and pointed smoothly at Bakugo and Todoroki.

"Oh! And you guys are the dudes from before!"

It was the first time anyone'd seen them blush as they looked straight at him and nodded softly. Eyebrows scrunched in jealousy and mild anger were ignored in favour of staring into twinkling green eyes.

However, before anyone could make a move, Izuku was being dragged away to one of the carnival rides by an overly-excited Uraraka.

~~~

The next time the group saw each other was down by the massive cafeteria. Uraraka and Izuku had disappeared long ago, leaving the group of guys to explore alone. 

They wouldn't have even noticed the presence of the duo if it wasn't for the massive ruckus they caused as soon as they walked in. 

"AYO SLUT" A distinctive male voice called through the opposite entrance. Izuku immediately looked up to meet eyes with a dishevelled-looking purple teen. His eyes reeked of sleep deprivation and his lips sat in a lazy smirk. 

"FUCKING WHORE" Izuku laughed back as he was punched in the shoulder by Uraraka, not used to being the centre of attention as the whole cafeteria seemed to turn towards them.

The new addition stalked towards Izuku just as a few individuals from a few tables gathered around the duo as well: most notably a frog-looking girl and a plain brown girl, almost unnoticeably invisible. 

The second the guy reached the greenette, he bunched the front of his shirt in his hands and smashed sleep-deprived lips against soft pink ones. They stayed like that for a while as the cafeteria flitted from either excited cheers to jealous glances. Izuku was also the first one to pull back, pausing to laugh and stick out his tongue at the guy and leaning back in. He, however, was stopped by a hand in the lips as the cabbage-head indulged in friendly catch up with the group.

Izuku's pout made a few hearts stop as he started kitty-licking at the hand hovering over his mouth. 

His eyes flitted around for an escape and soon landed on the predominantly male table receiving longing looks from the girls. There were quite a few female students still hovering above the teens, looking to sell some of the remaining cupcakes.

Upon reaching the table, he sat on one of the only open spaces, squished between a stone-faced Todoroki and a fittingly nervous Kaminari.

"You have a boyfriend?" Bakugo gruffly called out, not catching his tongue in time. 

"It's open." Izuku immediately clarifying, catching his eye as he looked up. "I'm pan and uncommited as hell."

There was a beat of silence. "Now try my fucking cupcakes, they're amazing," Izuku called one of the girls by name, setting down a perfectly-decorated treat for each in the table.

"So you better like them." He smiled.

~~~

The group indulged in cupcakes and puns for what had to be an hour afterwards, somehow finding themselves outside beside some of the stands.

As Izuku ventured off with Iida and Sero to grab Uraraka, the group of guys was somehow Ushered into a small makeshift kissing booth. Deciding to enjoy the moment, Kaminari, Kirishima and Bakugo were the ones who were convinced to go up and sit on the black chairs, looking over a long waiting line of female students giddy to kiss the participants.

Time seemed to fly by quickly as they were blindfolded with thick black fabric, only acknowledging people before them by the feeling of their lips. 

Kaminari struggled to find every girl flooding Bakugo and Kirishima's lines, leaving his close to empty as he got less than half of the customers. 

He gave a pitying apologetic look to the clerk dealing the money before slipping the blindfold back over his eyes. 

Before long, a strong hand gripped his chin and kissed the very corner of his lips softly. 

He had a fast chance to gasp at the feeling before the strong hand holding him guided him into a strong kiss, where the stranger led his tongue to explore and hummed in approval. This was nothing like the other kisses, he dreamed helpfully to follow his hand clenching on a toned bicep.

Kaminari groaned into the stranger's mouth and soon noticed the booth seemed a bit quieter than it had been previously. He was undone completely by the stranger, suppressing small pants and masking breathy hums. 

The guy holding him backed up softly, almost contrasting the previous harshness, and licked the strip of skin he'd kissed initially, smile obvious and eyes glistening hidden to Kaminari. 

Before he could do it himself, the same strong fingers yanked down the blindfold to his neck and he was eye to eye with the most enchanting green he'd ever seen. 

Izuku backed off slightly and smiled almost embarrassed, pulling out a strip of paper and handing it softly to the orange blond.

XXX XXX XXX - Izuku 

We really like you ;)

Kaminari just about died, red blush on his face as he was tugged away by the greenette, hand softly in his. 

A/N 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING 

I kinda suck at being a student so I'm trying to catch up studying during the holidays <//3

I also have this horrible tendency to start a fic and then just never finish it bc I don't know what else to say,, That being said I do have like a thousand story ideas at all times (ESPECIALLY CONFIDENT IZUKU WHO IVE BEEN OBSESSED WITH SO WATCH ME WRITE AN AGED UP IZUKU FIC/ IZUKU SNAPS SOMEHOW UHH)

I really love writing so tysm for being here with me :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 49 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...
31.1K 788 33
This is a BNHA FANFIC. If you haven't watched or read. Then you might be able to still read but might not really understand what is going on complete...
10.2K 285 28
One-shots of Deku. Some of them are just pure crack fics. There are ships, too. I'm a sucker for romance *sigh* Enjoy me writing whatever comes to...
7.4K 162 53
---I know you can hear me, pro hero. If you don't want to be the only hero left in Japan, I suggest you never do this again... I will not hesitate to...