The Mandalorian x Reader

By fan-of-the-fandoms

Mando x Female Reader :) Based off the Disney+ series More

1)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28)

2)

12.3K 304 392
By fan-of-the-fandoms

^Tag yourself, I'm initiate

Y/N's P.O.V.

Kuiil led us across the desert, all three of us on the backs of Blurrgs.
When we reached our destination, Kuiil stopped and pointed out a small town.

"That is where you'll find your quarry." Kuiil sighed and Mando tried to hand him a pile of credits, but the local man refused.

"Please. You deserve this." Mando persisted and I couldn't help but smile a little. He really was a bounty hunter with a heart of gold, he always had been.

"Since these ones arrived, this territory has been an endless stream of mercenaries seeking reward and bringing destruction."

"Then why did you guide us?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"They do not belong here." Kuiil looked at me.
"Those that live here come to seek peace. There will be no peace until they are gone."

"Then why do you help?" Mando asked softly.

"I have never met a Mandalorian. I have only read stories. If they are true, then you will make quick work if it. Then there will again be peace." Kuiil turned his Blurrg around, about to head back.
"I have spoken."

"Thank you for your help, Kuiil." I smiled at him as he left and he looked back at me, nodding his head.

"Come on." Mando muttered, getting off his Blurrg. We tied them up and went to the cliff edge, looking over at the hideout.
"Stay low." He mumbled as we both got down. He pulled out a scope and looked through it for a few moments before handing it to me.

"Nikto Guards." I mumbled.
"It shouldn't be too hard to get past them. We go in, take the target and get out before they even realise we're there."

"Hang on." Mando took the scope back and now that I could see the whole facility, I could also see something approaching it.

"Oh no. Bounty droid." Mando sighed and I groaned quietly.

"There goes the plan to sneak past." I sighed and Mando looked at me.

"Sub-paragraph 16 of the guild protocol waver compels you to produce said asset." The droid spoke loudly, before opening fire, causing Mando to sigh dramatically.

"Droids." He growled in annoyance.
I wasn't too fond of droids myself, but no one hated them quite like Mando did.
He didn't say a word as he pulled himself up and walked towards the hideout.

"IG Unit! Stand down!" I ordered as we made it to the facility, causing the droid to shoot at us. He got Mando in the shoulder and me in the chest, but thanks to my reinforced armour, I wasn't injured, just thrown back. I groaned against the sand, not particularly wanting to get back up.

"We're in the guild!" Mando yelled, before grabbing my arm and pulling me to my feet.

"You are guild members? I thought I was the only one on assignment?" The IG Unit spoke and I sighed in annoyance.

"Yeah, that makes two of us." Mando muttered, going over to a wall and checking for more guards.

"Sadly, I must ask for your fobs. I have already issued to writ of seizure. The bounty is mine." The droid explained and I rolled my eyes.

"Unless we are mistaken, you are, as of yet, empty handed." I reminded the droid, wiping the sand off of myself.

"This is true." The IG Unit spoke.

"I have a suggestion." Mando spoke up.

"Proceed."

"We spilt the reward." Mando looked at the droid then back at me. There was no way I was going to let a droid that ruined the element of surprise walk away from here and collect any type of reward.

"This is acceptable." The droid agreed.

"Great." Mando replied sarcastically.
"Now, let's regroup, out of harms way, and form a plan."
Ignoring the IG Unit that insisted on talking so much, I took one of my blasters and moved away from the pair, knowing there had to be more guards hiding somewhere.

"Alert! Alert!" The IG Unit screeched as he was shot at from the roof of the building. I shot the guard down easily, but more appeared and I retreated back to Mando and the droid.

"We need to get out of here. There's no way we can take on this many." I ducked as more guards shot at us.

"No. We need to get the asset." Mando shook his head and I couldn't really argue with him whilst we were being shot at.
"Let's go!" Mando yelled as we fought off as many guards as we could, trying to get to the asset.

"In there." I looked towards a set of metal doors, my tracker out and pointed towards it.

"Affirmative." The IG Unit confirmed. The droid moved forward, giving Mando and I enough cover to move towards the door.

"Y/N-"

"I see him!" I shot the guard off the roof, causing him to fall onto 2 more guards. The blaster fire slowed to a stop as we hid behind pillars.

"It appears we are trapped. I will initiate self destruct sequencing." The droid spoke and my eyes widened. If he self destructed, he would take us out with him.

"Woah! You're what?!" Mando yelled at him.

"Manufacturing protocol dictates that I cannot be captured." The droid explained.
"I must self destruct."

"Do not self destruct!" I glared at the droid.

"Cover me!" Mando moved from behind his pillar, towards me and the IG Unit.
Blaster fire started up again as we all stepped out, but there were too many of them and just three of us.

"Mando, whatever you're doing, hurry up!" I shouted at him, before hearing him yell. The three of us backed behind the pillar, but this time the blaster fire continued.

"There's too many." Mando spoke.
"They've got us pinned."

"I will initiate self destruct."

"Do not self destruct! We are shooting our way out!" Mando declared, before looking at me and nodding. We stepped out from behind the pillar once more, but we both froze at the sight of the big ass blaster.
"Okay..." I pulled Mando back behind the pillar, both of us narrowly missing being shot at.

"What now, smart guy?" I snapped.

"New plan!" Mando yelled.

"Beginning self destruct-"

"No! Stop it!" Mando hissed at him.
"Draw their fire. We'll take it out."

"Acceptable."

"Go!" I yelled at the droid. He did his job, drawing the blaster fire away from us. Mando used his grapple to spin the blaster and I shot the trigger man, running forward and taking control over the blaster. Mando jumped on too and we took out the rest of the Nikto Guards easily.

"Well done. I will disengage self destruct sequence." The bounty droid spoke and Mando helped him up.

"You know, you're not so bad. For a droid." Mando mumbled, making me laugh.

"Agreed."

"Well, now we just need to get the door open." Mando sighed.
"Any ideas?"

"Maybe one." I smirked, looking at the large blaster.
It didn't take much to knock the door down using the large blaster and I had to admit, I was proud of my work. The three of us walked in and one last guard jumped out, but Mando took care of him.

"Anyone else?" He sighed.

"The tracking fob is still active. My senses indicate there is a life form present." I looked around the small room, tracking fob in hand.

"I think... I think I've got it." I muttered, walking over to what looked like a giant metal egg. The two of them came over and Mando pressed something, causing it to open.

"Wait... they said 50 years old." Mando said in shock as we all looked at the bounty. It was a baby, a green, big-eared, infant.

"Species age differently." The IG Unit spoke.
"Perhaps it could live many centuries. Sadly, we'll never know."

"No." Mando stopped the droid from raising his blaster.
"We'll bring it in alive."

"The commission was quite specific. The asset was to be terminated." The droid raised his other blaster, but so did I, shooting it once in the head, watching it drop to the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947 22 15
The Mandalorian gets more than he bargained for when he takes a risky job in exchange for information on a Jedi. Preferring to work alone, he is frus...
499K 10.5K 32
Kylo Ren x reader
306K 12.2K 61
- 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦. For as long as Kasia Torelo can remember, luck and survival have gone hand-in-h...
5.1K 49 11
Self explanatory. There will be some smut, self harm, death, and pregnancy at least. Thank you for reading :)