๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐Œ๐€๐๐“๐„, a guide to...

By jiuuvi

actual tips on cover making! Get ready to get technical, cynical, and- no not physical. Calm yourselves. SLOW... More

๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด.
โ—ข ๐‘๐„๐’๐Ž๐”๐‘๐‚๐„๐’
๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ช ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ.
โ—ข ๐“๐”๐“๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐‹๐’.
โ—ข ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐’, ๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐„๐–
cover help for Adishi
cover help for Alex
โ—ข ๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‚ ๐“๐ˆ๐๐’
Typefaces, a Struggle
How to Choose Typefaces Based on Genre
Next Up: Font pt.2!
Typefaces, the Struggle Continues
Choosing Pictures, Level Easy AF
Choosing Pictures, Level Not-So Easy AF
โ—ข ๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ / ๐‘๐€๐๐“๐’
naruto filler arc
lil bit of advice for opening a graphic shop
Quality of Covers on Wattpad Nowadays

Next Up, Fonts!

882 13 49
By jiuuvi

I am currently working on the first chapter, and it's a lengthy one. So, to not bore you people, I will ask you this, what is your relationship with fonts?

Frankly, mine is horrible. It's a struggle every time, and my brain is too small to cope. I always cry when it comes time to place the fonts because even when doing a simple text slap, the font life is hard. In my life, at least. So, how is your font life?

Clearly, the next chapter is about typefaces. How to choose them and what to do with them. I probably should've started with cover basics, but eh. 

I do wonder, what are your tips on choosing fonts? Or anything font related?

Or do you have any questions about it?

You can also send me some of your graphics and I can discuss the font choice/placement here! (to do that, just add the picture to a chapter of whatever book you use to do these things, and tag me in the COMMENTS, or else i wont receive it)

OR, send them to my email hmidnight45@gmail.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
98K 1.4K 49
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
32.4K 578 36
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
79K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...