𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 ✾|...

By AthenaWisdom1

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・* *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿   A Soulmate "Is someone who challenge... More

Epigraph
Prologue
°•~Rise of the Serpentine~•°
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust a Snake
Can Of Worms
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green & Guardian Ninja
All Of Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
°•~Legacy of the Green Ninja~•°
Pirates vs. Ninja
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's Play
Growing Up, Unfortunately.
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Last Voyage
Island Of Darkness
The Last Hope
Return of the Overlord
Rise of the Spinjitzu Masters
*Bonus; First Impressions.*
°•~Rebooted~•°
The Surge
The Art of the Silent Fist
Blackout
The Curse of the Golden Master
Enter the Digiverse
Codename: Arcturus
* Special Oneshot *
The Void
The Titanium Ninja
*Finding Emerald*
°•~The Tournament Of Elements~•°
The Invitation
※✥❀✾ Anniversary ❁✿❖✤
Only One Can Remain
Versus
Ninja Roll
Spy For A Spy
Spellbound
The Forgotten Element
The Day of the Dragon
The Greatest Fear Of All
The Corridor Of Elders
Bonus: The Date ❦ The Dream
°•~Possession~•°
Winds Of Change
Ghost Story *editing*
Stiix and Stones
The Temple On Haunted Hill
Peak-A-Boo
Kingdom Come
The Crooked Path
Grave Danger

Darkness Shall Rise

793 31 5
By AthenaWisdom1

The City was a mess, the Great Devourer had ruined almost everything.

Which in a way, was partly their fault, Lacey thought. But then again, they hadn't raised the Great Devourer. It had been that slimy snake Pythor.

But still, they were still inclined to help and all.

A few days ago, after the Devourer incident, Sensei Wu had given Lacey a light mint green, Ninja gi.

It was large on her but she wore it nonetheless. She was a Ninja after all. The Guardian Ninja, the Light Green Ninja, The Soulmate of the Green Ninja, Master of Magic, The Sorceress.

Hmm, maybe she had too many titles. But then again, it did sound more powerful.

The Sorceress followed the guys and Lloyd after Patty Keys.

Nya and Sensei Wu had gone on a trip to get some things. It wouldn't take them long but without Wu and Nya, the guys could get a little...immature.

"This one bedroom, one half bath is a cozy dream. Who needs extras when everything is in arm's reach? Now, wait until you see the lighting," The lighting bulb however falls and breaks. "Uh, who needs lights when you have this view? Heh." The window showed a brick wall, not a good view. That much.

Lacey sighed frowning, staring out the window. 

"Uh, why do I smell old people?" Lloyd asks, making a face.

"Look, doll. I'm trying to work around your budget. This is all you can afford." Patty says, lookd annoyed.

"Uh, this looks promising. Remember, guys, Sensei told us our main objective, is to train Lloyd and Lacey, not kick our feet up in some swanky suite. If this is all we can afford, this is all we can afford." Cole said looking at the others.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's not rush into any decision." Jay interjects. "I mean, if its really all about Lloyd and Lacey, don't we need to live some place that'll make training easier?"

"Yeah, Jay's right." Kai agreed. "If we have to get Lloyd and Lacey ready to save Ninjago from his father, shouldn't both of them get atleast their own rooms?"

"Technically, that does not matter, they only-" Zane grunts when Kai punches his chest.

"We're only thinking about the children. Ha, ha." Jay laughs.

"I do have another property that you'll just love," Patty smiles.

•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•▪︎°•

They all arrive at a incredibly large and fancy apartment, it was state of the art.

"Whoa," The Ninja exclaimed.

"Oh, my." Lacey mutters.

"Oh, man." Jay comments, looking all around.

"Now, this is the eight-bedroom Hero Suite. Floor to ceiling windows, digital wall television, state of the art game console..." Patty starts as she walks around.

"Uh, it seems a little out of our price range." Cole says, looking around at the fancy furniture and decors. He frowns.

"Oh, sure it costs a little more, but you deserve it. I forgot to mention there's also a dragon keep on the roof." Patty adds.

"Nice," Kai nods.

"Maybe we can get a hero discount. After all, we are the Ninja who saved the city." Jay adds in.

"I thought Lord Garmadon saved the city." Patty smirks, putting a hand on her hip.

"Hmph," Jay scoffs, looking away and crossing his arms.

"We could get day jobs to pay for the extra expenses " Kai suggests, looking at the guys.

"Watch them regret that," Lacey mutters to Lloyd. He just snickers.

"We always said we could use a little more responsibility." Zane nods.

Kai frowns. "But we have to train Lloyd and Lacey,"

"Did I mention the in-house training facility?" Patty adds, pressing a button.

"We'll take it!" The four ninja said loudly.

Lacey smacked her forehead and shook her head, "Fools" she mutters walking away. Lloyd frowns, staring at her figure as she walked away, looking around.

************************************

The Ninja had gotten jobs, Zane a chef, Kai a party entainer, Cole a bank security guard and Jay a pizza delivery guy.

Lloyd and Lacey however trained.

Lloyd was running while Lacey was practicing kicking. Both training alone, without the guys, who were no help.

*****

Lloyd passes tye kitchen as he walks, he pauses, he then walks back to thd kitchen. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Lacey?"

The blue eyed girl who was stood on the a stool to reach the counter, turned to him. "Oh, morning Lloyd!" She chrips in happily.

"Morning...." He says slowly, glancing at the cookbook laid on the counter. "What are you doing?"

"Baking a cake,"

Lloyd blinks. "Uh, didn't Jay bring pizza for all of us to eat?"

Lacey scowls. "We've had pizza for tge last three days, it's not always healthy to eat that. I need something else,"

"So...you want cake?" Lloyd asks skeptically.

Lacey pauses. "Well, I need something sweet." She nods.

"Zane brought cereal." He points out, gesturing to the top cabinet where a bunch of cereals were stocked.

Lacey scowls. "I already ate cereal. I want real food. Like pasta, or chicken, or rice, or preferably, chicken."

Lloyd stares at her.

Lacey huffs. "Well atleast I'll do a better job at cooking then Cole does," she sighs.

"Your right about that," Lloyd mutters.

......

The Ninja were back home after an exhausting week and a half. Jay was leaning over the video console, Kai was laying on the sofa muttering, Zane was putting oil in his gears and Cole was resting his feet in ice cold water.

"Oh," Cole groans in pain. "My feet....I can't feel my feet."

"There was so many of them. And they wouldn't stop" Kai mumbles, looking disheveled, staring at the ceiling as he sat on the red coach.

"Ugh, my gears locked up several times. I didn't even know my gears could lock up." Zane said as he added oil to his arm gears.

Lloyd punches a punching bag but gets pushed back by it.

Lacey giggles shaking her head.

"Hehe, I meant to do that." Lloyd laughs nervously, standing up, she looked up and gave him an amused look. Both walked towards the Ninja.

"I don't even have enough energy to play video games." Jay sighs and falls over.

"Oh, but I thought you were going to train us when you got home." Lloyd frowns.

"Yeah. At this rate Lloyd will never be the Green Ninja and I'll never be the Guardian Ninja." Lacey frowns, eyeing them with concern.

"Sorry, champ, princess, but we can't until we make rent. How close are we Jay?" Cole asks, looking over at the jar.

"Huh, is this jar getting bigger," Jay rattles the jar lightly on the shelf. "We're not even close!" He snaps in despair.

"And our rent is due tomorrow," Zane said, putting more oil.

"I can pull a double shift," Cole sighs.

"And I can do overtime," Zane smiles, looking tired.

"Maybe, I can sling a few more pizza pies," Jay grunts, sitting down in front of the T.V

"And maybe I can make a little extra if I do the human piñata," Kai says, causing all of them to turn and stare at him incredulously. "Ugh, don't ask." He shook his head.

"Great, then our priorities are set. Tomorrow.. we make rent." Cole nods in determination.

"And uh, what about us " Lloyd said gesturing to him and Lacey.

"How about you two help out and fetch me some more ice, huh?" Cole asks.

Both glanced at each other and shrugged before helping.

Lacey walks over to the large kitchen, she looks around and grabs the stool, dragging it over in front of the fridge. She than steps on it and opens the freezer door.

Lloyd smirks, watching her.

"Shut up," She says, not even looking at him. She grabs another ice bag for Cole.

"I didn't say anything,"

Lacey looks at him. "But you were thinking it," she gives him a look, getting off the stool.

"Your short," Lloyd grins, laughing softly.

"And you have a pretty terrible hairstyle," Lacey snorts, walking past him.

Lloyd blinks, frowning as he touched his white hair. The bowl cut wasn't that bad...was it?

Lacey glances back and smiles, the hairstyle was kinda cute. But she would never tell him that. Ever. She walks over to the Black Ninja and opens the bag, pouring it in the box.

Cole sighs. "Ahh, thanks princess." He smiles, relaxing his feet.

"Your welcome." She smiles brightly, happy to help. She than looks at Kai, who kept mumbling. "Uh, is he gonna be okay?"

"Probably," Cole shrugs. "Let's just leave him, he'll snap out of it after a frw minutes."

"Rightttt...." She slowly nods.

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●

Lloyd was playing video games and Lacey was reading a magazine about girly things, especially fashion.

Lloyd glanced at her. "So..." he said leaning towards her more.

"Hmm," She looked up, staring at him with confusion.

"You've been acting weird," He hums, playing with the joystick of the controller.

"It's just that the guys have been working a lot. They've been working nonstop. They need to stop and rest," She sighs. "And they also need to train us. At this point, they'll tire themselves out. And probably get in some sort of trouble."

"Yeah, but they have to make rent." Lloyd nods. "But then again, you are right about that."

"I'm always right," She grins.

Lloyd rolls his eyes.

"Whoa. Ha! Haha. Ugh. Wha-" Lloyd frowns.

Lacey looks and her eyes widen in fear.

"Hello, little boy, little girl." Skales knocks on the window, stood on a window washer machine.

They both run to the door, screaming.

"Help, us!"

"Door is locked." The security system states.

"Ugh, I know. We want it open." Lloyd snaps.

"What do you want with us?" Lacey asks, as Skales broke in. She hid behind Lloyd slightly.

"You seem to be the only thing your father cared about. And you too for some reason. But with you two in my hostage, he'll have no other choice but to let me lead the Serpentine! Hyah!"

"Aah!" Both yelled.

"Let's train," he hissed looking at the both of them.

"Hello? What's going on in there?" Wu's voice came from the other side of the door.

"Help!" Lloyd yells.

"Sensei!" Lacey screams.

》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《

The Ninja are back at the suite after a fight with the Serpentine Generals, who had apparently set a stupid trap for them.

"Lloyd? Lacey?" Kai calls out, looking around the suite.

"They're not here," Zane said looking distressed.

"Oh, we shouldn't have have left them." Kai said sighing, his eyes grow with worry.

"We shouldn't have taken those jobs in the first place. What were we thinking? Losing Lloyd and Lacey was by far our greatest loss." Cole said frowning.

"But it could be your greatest lesson," Wu said coming in.

"Lloyd! Lacey!" The Ninja yelled.

"You're okay," Kai said looking at them with a relived smile.

"We weren't going to be, until Nya and Sensai showed up at the last moment." Lloyd explains, looking at them.

"I go away for a day and everything falls apart," Nya mutters, rubbing her forehead.

"I guess you could say we learned we don't need all the fancy stuff. We just need each other." Kai chuckles, hugging Lacey.

Instead of living in the giant suite the Ninja decided to live in the small apartment, together.

"It's not much, but this one-bedroom, one-half-bath is a cozy dream. Who needs extras when everything is in arm's reach?" Cole chuckled.

Lloyd accidentally knocks Jay with a chair, making him drop a box on Kai's foot.

"Hey!" Jay yelps.

Kai immediately starts whimpering. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!"

Jay laughs softly. "Ha, feels like home to me. Hey, at least we get to stay in Ninjago City for a little while."

Zane nods. "And now without the distractions, we can put all of our energy into training Lloyd and Lacey." He smiles.

Lloyd looks up. "Who’s there?" Zane helps him carry the chair.

Kai turns to Senei. "I know the Serpentine Generals got away, but you never told us: whatever happened to Skales?"

"Yeah, what happened to him?" Lacey asks, putting a lamp down on a table.

Wu chuckles, his eyes growing with mischief. "Oh, he found a home, too. But it’s not quite as roomy as here."

First rewritten chapter of Legacy of the Green Ninja! Yay!

Athena
🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.2K 16
"What's a soulmate?" "Well, it's like a best friend, but more. It's the one person in the world who knows you better than anyone else. It's someone w...
124K 5.1K 34
❝ One day you meet someone and for some inexplicable reason, you feel more connected to this stranger than anyone else -- closer to them than your cl...
91K 5.5K 34
{TodoDeku Soulmate Au} 𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙂𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎: Mentions of assault, suicide, as well as other mature themes. Read with caution. //Arc One: C...
2.1K 51 11
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨...