Live and Learn to Love || Jel...

By Anneti-social

Live and Learn to Love - A Jelsa Fanfiction ----/----/----/---- Another cliche story about the populars and t... More

β„“ΞΉΞ½Ρ” Ξ±ΠΈΞ΄ ℓєαяи Ρ‚Οƒ ℓσνє
Chapter 1: Friends?
Chapter 2: School
Chapter 3: My plans
Chapter 4: Practice
Chapter 5: Founding Anniversary
Chapter 6: Defying Gravity
Chapter 7: Just One More Clue
Chapter 8: Just Dance
Chapter 9: Visiting Hours
New Cover
Chapter 10: All Night
Chapter 11: Dark Side
New Book!!
Chapter 12: Did You Have Your Fun?
Chapter 13: Smile
Chapter 14: Doctor, Doctor
OHMEGERD AN AUTHOR'S NOTE!
Chapter 15: Nine Lives
Chapter 16: F.E.E.L.G.O.O.D.
Chapter 17: Sometime Last Night
Chapter 18: Never Be The Same
Chapter 19: What You're Missing
Chapter 20: Faith, Trust and..... Pixie Dust?
Chapter 21: Almost
Chapter 22: My Confession
Chapter 23: Unexpectedly
Chapter 24: I Can't Say I'm Inlove
Tagged
Chapter 25: Meant To Be
Chapter 26: Awkward Conversations
Chapter 27: The Brunch
Chapter 28: Lesson 173?
Chapter 29: Welp, it would've gone worst.
Epilogue
hALP

Starting Chapter

3.7K 152 21
By Anneti-social

Elsa

The name is Elsa Arendelle. One of the middle-shchoolers in DreamMakers academy.

A private school for students from kindergarten to high school.

I have a little brother named Elson who also goes to the same school that I do.

I have a few friends at my class. Our class was the A section with 49 students because we only had 2 sections. All the eight graders was 100 so that means the other section had 51 students.

Next year I'm officially going to be a high school. I'm totally scared. I'm already having a hard time in middle-school what will high school bring to me?

But enough worrying about that. I still have to finish This last year of my middle school.

"Hey Elsa! Let's go! The flag ceremony is already starting!" Anna called.

I nodded and closed my drawing notebook.

"Coming!" I said trailing behind Anna who was being pulled by Merida And being laughed at by Rapunzel.

"Wait for me!" Mavis yelled closing the notebooks she borrowed from me.

At least I have these guys that makes school less boring and frustrating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1.9K 44
"May I offer you to stay at my humble abode perhaps?" It was a question that changed both their lives. The moment Elsa agreed they knew after that...
61.8K 634 45
Elsa is the daughter of a mafia leader, everyone was afraid of her and god help the one who disrespect her. She's fearless, heartless, controlling, q...
23.9K 961 45
A/N: I was just 12 when I started this book, so don't expect too much. There is also a sequel of this book. It will be posted in this book on Septemb...
253K 2.1K 31
Just a bunch of Jelsa stories. Includes Smut ;) *WARNING MATURE CONTENT AND LANGUAGE* BEST RANKING : #4 in Elsa THANK YOU SO MUCH MY LOVELIES FOR S...