The Venetor

By White_Tiger_1987

The Triumphant was a Venetor class star destroyer in service to the Republic however on one faithful mission... More

Bio
Arrival
Meeting
The Commander
Meeting Azur Lane
First Morning
Trials
Rescue
Time Off pt.1
Time Off Pt. 2
Beginnings of a battle
Orders
Interrogation
Prisoner pt.1
Prisoner pt.2
Amagi
Special Chapter 1
Escape
Reunited?
Siren Dream
Special Chapter 2
The Experiment
New
The Final Battle pt.1
The Final Battle pt.2
Special Chapter 3
The Final Battle pt.3
The End

First Battle

6.6K 88 159
By White_Tiger_1987

Third Person POV

Wolfy floated hundreds of feet from above, watching the island below him with wide eyes. He has never seen something so beautiful, the trees where pink and the buildings where almost something out of a fantasy book. His thoughts where cutoff by a small grunt from his radio and he quickly flipped on his mic.

Sheffield: We are in the base.

Wolfy: Roger.

Sheffield: Remember your part of the plan.

Edinburgh: Uhm, what is his part of the plan?

Sheffield: If there's trouble, set a screen for us to escape before withdrawing as well.

Wolfy: I still think I should have gone with you.

Sheffield: First you are a boy and they would spot you from a mile away. Secondly, sense you have animal parts some of the girls would be able to tell you're not one of them.

Wolfy: How so?

Edinburgh: You are a wolf and they have ships that have features of a dog or fox, so they would be able to tell.

Wolfy: Understood.

With Sheffield and Edinburgh.

Sheffield: Alright, mission starting. Going dark.

Wolfy: Ok.

With that Sheffield clicked off her radio and slipped on her mask. Edinburgh quickly followed and the two wandered around the Sakura Empire base with their eyes scanning their surroundings.

Sheffield (whisper): See anything?

Edinburgh (whisper): No...

The two continued to make their way around the base and after a few hours of searching they  found themselves at the docks. They passed by what seemed to be a repair ship however she seemed to be muttering things under her breath.

???: *sigh* Akashi, where are you? Your lazy rounds don't last this long...

The two gave her a sympathetic look however as they did, Edinburgh tripped over a small crack in the concrete and her mask fell off. The repair ship turned around and stood up.

???: Are you ok?

Edinburgh: A-ah, uhm...

Suddenly the repair ship came up to her as Edinburgh began to get up, however with a quick slight of hand, Sheffield smoothly placed Edinburgh's mask on and helped her up with graceful motion. The two then turned to the repair ship who then held out Edinburgh's glasses.

???: You dropped this.

Edinburgh: Oh, thank you...uhm...

Shiranui: Shiranui, my name is Shiranui. Don't worry you're not the first to forget my name.

Sheffiled: Well thank you very much Shiranui, but we must be off now.

Shiranui: Very well, but please be careful.

Edinburgh: We'll try, and thank you again.

Shiranui gave her a nod and went back to her spot on the crates as the two maids hurried off behind a large shipping container.

Edinburgh (whisper): *sigh* Why did they put me on this assignment...

Sheffield (whisper): There is no turning back now.

Sheffield poked her head from behind the crate and soon spotted a bushel of white tails enter a cave.

Sheffield (whisper): I think we found what we came for.

Edinburgh (whisper): Really? Where?

Sheffield motions her to follow and the two quickly enter the cave. Soon they found what the cave was hiding and on it where two figures.

Sheffield (whisper): Well, we found Orochi.

Edinburgh nodded and she slowly set a small listening device to the approximate distance to where the three are standing. A small crackle is heard but soon both she and Sheffield  heard the voices.

Edinburgh (whisper): Akagi and Kaga...

Sheffield nodded and she peered over the railing of the staircase. She soon saw that they where joined with another figure, one that made her eyes narrow.

Sheffield (whisper): Observer...

Edinburgh (whisper): But why would Akagi and Kaga work with the sirens?

Sheffield (whisper): Well keep listening and you might find out.

Edinburgh shifted the dial for the volume a bit and soon her lips suddenly turned dry.

Edinburgh (whisper): Sheffield, does Observer have something in her hands?

Sheffield looked at the siren and sure enough she could see the dark glow of a strange wisdom cube like object in one hand however in the other was a strange device. It was quite large, had three antennas sticking out of it and what seem to be multiple dials and switches. Sheffield couldn't help but wonder what the device was however that wasn't the priority.

Sheffield (whisper): We're getting that cube.

Edinburgh looked at her in surprise however quickly nodded and packed up the listening device. Sheffield drew her rigging weapons and looked towards Edinburgh who gave her a nod.

Sheffield (whisper): On one. Three...

Sheffield cocks her pistol.

Sheffield (whisper): Two....

Edinburgh fixes her glasses and got ready to run.

Sheffield: One.

Wolfy POV

I continued to float around in the sky for what felt like an eternity. Is this how the Rishi Moon Outpost felt?

Me: *sigh* patience is a virtue I guess. Jedi really are amazing.

I continued to scan the island for any sign of trouble however I could find none. I began to look at the actual ship girls on the island after scanning for the twentieth time.

Me: Animal parts huh?

I continued to look however I soon spotted a familiar black hat and my eyes widened.

Me: Hey....is that....

Welp, looks like they are in trouble.

As if on que my radio crackled to life and I turned on my mic.

Sheffield: We've got the package.

Me: Roger, setting distraction.

Edinburgh: Please make it a good one!

Third Person POV

Wolfy closed his eyes and soon billions of wisdom cubes form up. Then the Triumphant emerged and Wolfy aimed his guns at a large building near the port.

Meanwhile many Sakura Empire ships where in a panic as the alarms blared and Wolfy began to get closer to the ground. Meanwhile Z23 and Prinz Eugen stared in shock at the large ship slowly turning. Suddenly it fired at the building an a series of explosions is heard. Soon a fire was burning in the port and ship girls quickly ran to douse the flames as the two Iron Blood ships stood in shock of the destruction it has created.

Prinz Eugen: How...

Z23 (whisper): Wolfy....

Suddenly a hand grabs Z23 and she quickly turned around.

Z23: Ayanami.

Ayanami: We need to go.

Z23 nodded and the two quickly sprinted to the port. As they did Sheffield and Edinburgh summoned their riggings and began to sail out into the ocean, a briefcase in hand with the strange cube.

Edinburgh: We just need to get to the city, we can evacuate from th-

Sheffield: Look out!

Sheffield quickly pushed Edinburgh and a large column of water engulfs the area the two stood. They soon spotted its sender as she quickly got into a fighting stance.

Sheffield: Takao.

Takao: You will go no further.

Takao quickly lunged forwards with her katana drawn however a figure plummeted from the skies forcing her back. The figure hit the water and soon revealed himself to be Wolfy.

Sheffield: Thank you for the assistance.

Wolfy: No problem.

Takao: A boy?!

Wolfy: Wow, first try. Congratulations, now go away.

Wolfy raised his hand and Triumphed quickly fired a salvo of lasers down. Takao quickly dodged all of them however in doing so she opened herself up to a punch by Sheffield which sent her reeling back.

Sheffield: Let's go before anyone else arriv-

Ayanami: Taste the power of the demon!

Ayanami quickly swooped in from the skies and sliced down on Sheffield who quickly dodged it and went back with Wolfy and Edinburgh. Ayanami went to Takao as Z23 quickly followed, her eyes widened when she saw Wolfy.

Z23: Wolfy?

Wolfy quickly looked at Z23 and gave her a sheepish wave.

Wolfy: Hello there.

Takao: Wait you know him?!

Ayanami: Him?

Sheffield raised her brow at the revelation however she quickly fired at the water and a large plume of water vapor covered the two opposing sides. As she did Wolfy recalled his ship and the wisdom cubes zipped past the three Crimson Axis ship girls before disappearing in the mist. When it settled the three Azur Lane ships where gone.

Meanwhile with Akagi and Kaga.

Kaga was holding her right hand in pain as Akagi slowly wrapped it with bandages. Akagi than looked at the device Observer has given to them and slowly shook her head.

Akagi: Did you think she knew?

Kaga thought for a bit before breathing in deeply and nodded.

Kaga: She has to, or else she wouldn't have been so confident about it.

Akagi: Well than, lets see if she's right. If she is, than the heavens have truly sent us a gift.

Kaga: But what about the Commander?

Akagi: With the flying battleship on our side, he will have no choice but to listen to us.

Akagi than slowly gained a sadistic smile as she looked out into the sea.

Akagi: And then....we will finally be alone.

Kaga: ......Sister?

Akagi: Yes?

Kaga: How do we know if it works?

Akagi: Oh we will know. And if it does work, then even the Grey Ghost herself can't do anything to stop it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547 19 9
Starting off right after Luke Skywalker found out that Darth Vader was his father, Luke went through an internal battle as he questioned everything t...
11.2K 185 8
You are one of general Skywalker's venator 1-class star destroyer as you only remembered hitting a separatist blockade before blacking out, Soon you...
23.4K 670 39
A Strike Group that consist of 11 Naval Vessels that belongs to America, Britain and Japan. Without any warning they were transported to another worl...
70.8K 1.2K 33
A light guided missile cruiser after 80 years of active service she is decommissioned, however a storm engulfs her and ends up in the world of Azur l...