Time Turner- Marauders era

By ThatOneOtaku11

What happens when 18 years old James, Lily, Sirius and Remus time travel to future. Disclaimer: I do not own... More

Chapter 1- Ruined Christmas
Chapter 2- Celebrity
Chapter 3- Harry Potter
Chapter 4- Teddy Lupin
Chapter 5- Nightmares
Chapter 6- The Truth
Chapter 7- Telling The Other's The Truth
Chapter 8- Lost Temper
Chapter 9- Hogsmeade pt. 1
Chapter 10- Hogsmeade pt. 2
Chapter 11- Hospital Wing
Chapter 12- Dreamless Potion
Chapter 13- Saved By The Bell
Chapter 14- Pick Me Up
Chapter 15- Quidditch
Chapter 16- Hinny
Chapter 17- When It All Comes Down

Chapter 16- Drarry

23.5K 628 490
By ThatOneOtaku11

Warning: this chapter will contain Drarry. If you don't like it or prefer Hinny, wait for the other chapter. It will basically be the same, just without Drarry.

●●●●●●●

James pouted as Sirius barked a laugh. "Now, now, Prongs. No need to be jealous. It is your son after all."

James' pout turned into a soft smile as he whispered. "My son." He looked at his wife and whispered again. "Our son."

●●●●●●●●

Day 4, 28/12/1998

As they sit in the Great Hall, eating, they can't help but think they screwed up. They managed to avoid the big confortation by distracting Harry with Teddy, but that doesn't mean that they weren't pissing him off. 

It wasn't hard to see the looks that Harry was starting to give them.

He was like pissed pissed.

Remus cleared his throat to break the tension.

"So... Harry."

"Hm?" Harry hummed as he fed Teddy. "Ready to talk now?"

They immediately grimace at the remark. This was not going well.

To make everything worse, Sirius opened his big, filthy mouth. "What are you talking about? We were always ready, we were just waiting for you."

Harry glared at him coldly before responding in a voice that matched his glare. "Then I suppose you can wait 'till 9 o'clock."

"Where will you be?" Lily frowned.

Harry didn't answer her but his cheeks did flush a little.

"That's none of your business."

Lily flushed a crimson red as the other's look at Harry in shock because damn.

Harry blushed even harder and hastily stood up, muttering a quick 'bye'.

"Welp," Sirius broke the silence, "that could've gone worse."

●●●●●●●

"Are you ready to go, Potter?"

Harry turned his head to look at Mcgonagall. He noticed the way she looked at his hands, which were trembling with nerves. Her lips were pursed and shoulders were shaking as if trying not to laugh.

He narrowed his eyes and huffed, which made her want to laugh even more.

He took a deep breath and grabbed a handful powder. He threw it and yelled "Malfoy Manor" before he was met with the familiar feeling.

Mcgonagall sighed and turned to look at the child in her arms. "Your godfather's even worse than his father."

Teddy just blinked at her.

●●●●●●●

He's falling.

Harry knew he was going to fall before he could open his eyes. He tensed, readying himself for the fall.

It never came.

Familiar arms caught him before he could fall and his cheeks burnt in shame.

He looked up to see Draco Malfoy's smiling face. He couldn't help but smile back because he knew he was the only one who got to see Draco like that. Soft smile and clear affection in eyes.

"Hey, you..."

"Hi, yourself."

Draco helped him stand straight, keeping his hands on Harry's shoulders and bending his head down slightly to look at him.

Harry had to stop himself from pouting.

Draco didn't talk for a while before wrapping one arm around Harry's neck and the other around his chest.

He pulled Harry into his chest and buried his face into the side of his head.

Harry huffed with a blush on his face and buried his own face into Draco's collarbone, wrapping his arms around him.

He heard Draco inhale and smacked his back, cheeks more flushed.

Draco chuckled and pulled away.

"What are we gonna do today?" Harry asked.

"You know," Draco started. "It's rather early..."

Draco gived Harry a look and Harry's only blinked in replay. Harry continued to blink until he realized and blushed.

"Draco! You can't just say that to me!"

Draco cooed. "Aw, are you shy?"

Harry scoffed, making Draco laugh. Harry took Draco's hand in his own. "You wanna sleep, eh? Alright then, sleep you will get!"

Draco's eyes widened as Harry began to pull him towards the living room. Before he could change his mind, he found himself laying on the couch with Harry on top of him with his head just under his chin.

Draco's heart started pounding in his chest vigorously as he wrapped his own arms around Harry. Left arm around his waist and the other across Harry's back with his hand playing with the surprisingly soft hair.

"What about the blanket?" Draco murmured.

Harry grumbled softly and Draco saw his fingers twitch. Suddenly there was a blanket floating towards them and dropping on top of Harry.

A surprised noise came from Draco but before he could ask, Harry was asleep.

Draco only smiled a little and squeezed Harry a little tighter before closing his own silver eyes.

●●●●●●●

When Harry woke up, the first thing that registered him was that he was warm. Really, he was sweating.

The second thing was that hand were carding through his in a comforting way.

And the third thing was that Draco was underneath him.

He sighed and snuggled closer.

He felt Draco poke his head. "Oi, get up, will you? I really want to spend the rest of the day talking to you instead of having you on top of me."

"I have no problem with having you underneath me, though." Harry muttered, half asleep.

It was quiet for 5 solid seconds before Harry's eyes shot open and he leaped off the couch, hitting Draco in the shin in process.

"Ow! Son of a bitch!" Draco yelled as he grabbed his shin with both hands.

Harry immediately stood up and sat next to Draco. "Draco! Are you alright? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hit you." He rambled as he yelled.

Draco closed his eyes and leaned back against the couch, head rolling backwards. He was wearing such painful expression that Harry felt his chest hurt.

He leant back himself and gently pulled Draco's head against his shoulder as he ran his fingers through his hair.

He heard Draco mutter, "not the hair." Softy but paid no attention to his mutterings.

Eventually Draco pulled away and looked down at Harry who was still leaning against the couch.

"You know you really hurt me." Draco said with no emotion in his voice. "I think you should choose me over Weaslette as an apology."

Harry could easily read the mischievous look in his Draco's eyes covering the worried one. So as an answer, he said the only phrase that would both be accurate and from the bottom of his heart.

"Maybe I will..."

●●●●●●●

"Why would you even choose to ice skate if you don't know how to?" Harry asked as Draco fell for the fourth time.

They were skating on the frozen lake next to the Malfoy Manor. Apparently Draco thought that skating would be a romantic date since he had fantasies about holding onto Harry as they both fell, cackling madly and maybe stealing a couple of kisses.

But no.

Harry knew how to skate and instead of laughing with Draco, he was laughing at him.

Draco grunted as he got up. He was so scared of falling again and Harry was not being helpful.

"At least hold me." Draco whined.

Harry rolled his eyes with a small smile and skated over Draco. He held out both of his hands and waited for Draco to take them.

Draco only looked suspicious. "You're not trying to prank me, are you?"

Harry giggled slightly. "Who knows~"

Nevertheless, Draco took Harry's hands just as Harry skated backwards. Panic took over and Draco froze up. "What are you doing, Potter?!"

"Try to skate a little. I promise I won't let you fall." Harry pulled his left hand out of Draco's tight grasp to lightly interlock their pinkies. "I pinky promise."

Draco blushed and took Harry's hand back. "Whatever..." He mumbled but started to skate anyway.

●●●●●●●

The boys stood in front of the fireplace in silence, holding each other's hands tightly.

They didn't want to let go.

Harry smiled a little at Draco's antics. "It's fine, Draco. I'll see you soon before you know it."

Draco flushed. "I know that. I just don't wanna let go."

Harry heard the slight crack in Draco's voice and frowned. He stepped closer and cupped Draco's right cheek with his left hand. "What's wrong?"

He felt Draco nuzzle his palm and look at him with half open eyes. "I feel like if I let you go now, you'd choose her over me..."

Harry cracked a smile at that. "I thought I made it clear who I wanted to be with." 

Draco frowned. "What do you mean by that?"

"You honestly don't think you're the only one who invited me to spend time some together?"

Draco stared at Harry for a moment before leaning in. "Can I kiss you?"

Harry blushed. "Sure, whatever..."

It wasn't a kiss like they describe in the books. It was much better.

The way Draco gripped the back of Harry's head with one hand, the other holding his waist. The way Harry's one hand went to Draco's neck, the other still holding his face.

It was perfect like the way their heartbeats matched the other's.

It lasted 5 seconds before they pulled away. And they lasted 1 second before Draco kissed Harry again.

It went on like this for a while before Harry pulled away with a laugh and covered Draco's lips with his hand. "Come on, now. I really have to go."

Draco stepped away with one final peck and watched Harry go with a huge smile.

●●●●●●●

So... I'm back? I'm gonna be honest with y'all, I accidentally deleted the chapter. I legit had to rewrite it. Anyways, next chapter will be Hinny, so don't pout.

By the way, can one of you share their ao3 account with me? Because I can't get an account. Like I've been trying to get one for months but it doesn't work. I swear I'll only read "Heat waves".

Would you guys read some crossover or Haikyuu fanfictions after I finish this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2K 42
A Jily fanfiction! **COMPLETED** James, Lily, and all their friends have just entered their sixth year of Hogwarts. Lily deals with having feelings f...
97K 1.7K 20
What happens when the Future Generations of Potter, Weasley, Malfoy and Longbottoms brake an experimental Time Turner designed to travel back in year...
28K 468 11
Teddy, Victoire, James, Albus, Lily, Rose and Hugo are sent back in time! I know there's loads of these stories but I love them so decided to give i...
33.7K 696 25
y/n was happily together with Harry enjoying her time with her best Friends Ron and Hermione, when she touches a mysterious object in the Room of Re...