《C A L L I T D E S T I N Y》

By thisisallthat

Kiara Dempsey is one of the very best architects in the world. She is beautiful, smart and in her own way a h... More

《P R O L O G U E》
《C H A P T E R O N E》
《C H A P T E R T W O》
《C H A P T E R T H R E E》
《C H A P T E R F O U R》
《C H A P T E R F I V E》
《C H A P T E R S I X》
《C H A P T E R S E V E N》
《C H A P T E R E I G H T》
《C H A P T E R N I N E》
《C H A P T E R E L E V E N》
《C H A P T E R T W E L V E》
《C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N》
《C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N》
《C H A P T E R F I F T E E N》
《C H A P T E R S I X T E E N》
《C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N》
《C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N》
《C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N》
《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y》
《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - O N E》
《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - T W O》
《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - T H R E E》
《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - F O U R》
《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - F I V E》
《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - S I X》
《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - S E V E N》
《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - E I G H T》
《C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - N I N E》
《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y》
《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - O N E》
《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - T W O》
《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - T H R E E》
《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - F O U R》
《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - F I V E》
《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - S I X》
《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - S E V E N》
《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - E I G H T》
《C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - N I N E》
《C H A P T E R F O R T Y》
《C H A P T E R F O R T Y - O N E》
《C H A P T E R F O R T Y - T W O》
《C H A P T E R F O R T Y - T H R E E》
《C H A P T E R F O R T Y - F O U R》

《C H A P T E R T E N》

5K 144 22
By thisisallthat

Kiara's POV

I woke up and I already felt better and the pressure kind of disappeared. I looked around the room and it was obviously hotel room. I looked at the television that was on and I noticed that the words on the television that were playing were Arabic so I was obviously in an Arab speaking country. I jumped up and I looked out of the window in my room and it clicked that we were in Dubai.

I stood at the door of the room not knowing where I should go to find Kieran. I saw a butler coming in my direction and I said ,'Uhm hello, do you know where I can find Kieran?'

The butler bowed and I had to hold my tongue and he said ,'Morning Miss Dempsey, I'm Saeed, Mr King is right this way.'

I followed the butler and he stopped at double doors. I thanked him and he walked away. I softly opened the door and Kieran was knocked out on the bed. Kieran was lying on his back looking at the ceiling at peace. He looked very cute but I was excited to go out now that we were here. He looked peaceful and I decided I wanted to wake him up by jumping on his bed so I did just that and he jolted up looking very confused. We made eye contact and his eyes softened he sighed and wiped his face. He looked very attractive with his sleepy face and messy bed hair.

He looked at me and said ,'Kiara, what are you doing?'

I sat on the bed next to him and said ,'Waking you up, we have like a day here, we need to start.'

He gave me a very gorgeous lazy smile that made me smile as well. He nodded and said ,'How about I sleep for a little bit more.'

I folded my arms across my chest, poked out my bottom lip and said ,'Kieran pretty please.'

He chuckled and said ,'Okay fine, we can get started.'

I stood up and said ,'Oh wait we don't have clothes.'

He sat up and said ,'Didn't you see a shopping bag in your room.'

I shook my head no and he said ,'Come on, let's go check it out. I asked Saeed to have a set of clothes organised.'

He got off the bed and I noticed he was shirtless and very very fit. He had a very attractive, muscular back and broad broad shoulders. He turned back and said ,'Kiara are you coming?'

I put my head to the side and said ,'Will you carry me there?'

He turned around and I jumped onto Kieran's back. I put my arms around his neck and he stepped out of his room. Kieran stepped out of the room and said ,'Saeed.'

Saeed came and he said ,'Good morning Mr King, Miss Dempsey it's nice to see you again. How may I assist you?'

Kieran said ,'Yes, I wanted to ask where the shopping bags were?'

He nodded and said ,'I put them in both of your rooms sir and ma'am.'

Kieran nodded and said ,'Thanks Saeed.'

He bowed and walked away and Kieran said ,'Okay princesa, let's get going to your room.'

We started walking and then he said ,'So is that how you always wake people up?'

I shook my head no and said ,'No, that was specially for you.'

He grunted and let go of my legs and said ,'Kiara, get down.'

I jumped down and said ,'Did I do something?'

I noticed that his eyes were a darker grey than usual. He started moving closer to me and I started moving back then I felt the wall. He caged me in between his arms and said ,'Specially for me huh?'

The fanny flutters came through again and I looked into his eyes. I put my hands on his chest and said ,'Yes Kieran, especially for you.'

He came for my neck and I couldn't help the moan that came of me. We started kissing and I attacked his jaw and now it was his turn to groan. I felt something and it was his friend poking me and that alone caused a moan out of me because I could feel he was packing.

We stopped making out and I put my face in his chest and I murmured ,'I'm going to go get ready.'

I ran away towards my room and slammed the door shut. I leant my back on the door and slid down, taking deep breathes because that was a pretty damn good kiss.

I looked to the sitting area in my room and I noticed some shopping bags on the table. I stood up and went through the bags and they were a lot of options. I ended up choosing a Nike outfit because it seemed most appropriate since it is so hot here.

Kiara's outfit for the day with Kieran

I was ready and I went and sat on the dining room table. I switched on my phone and I had so many messages coming in. I saw missed calls from all my brothers, Hannah, Laura, John, both my parents, Nora and June.

I had an audio from June and it said ,'Girl, where are you? Hannah just told me that they can't find you. Kiara Dempsey you better answer this damn phone or else I promise as soon as I see you again I'm snatching the life out of you.'

I took a deep breathe and I was a bit scared of the lecture I was going to get. I didn't want to call anyone because I know the pressure was going to engulf, I just want to breathe amd get away from everything. I heard a throat clear and leaning against the door to the dining room was Kieran. He came and sat on the chair next to mine and said ,'Your friend sounds angry.'

I smiled slightly and I said ,'I don't know Kieran, I don't want to go back to reality just yet. I just want a few more hours of no one knowing where I am. '

He shrugged and said, 'So switch it off Kiara, you'll be back tomorrow they'll be fine. Focus on yourself and focus on letting yourself breathe.'

I lwt out a sigh took a good look at him and said, 'Yeah you're right, they'll be okay.'

After switching my phone off I sat back, put my phone on the table and I said, 'I'm so like hype and excited for shopping and eating. I'm so hype.'

Kieran pulled me up from my seat and said ,'No princesa we are going to the desert. We are going to start by offroading in 4 X 4's on the sand dunes, camel rides in the desert, sand boarding the desert, quadbiking in the sand dunes. Well that'swhat I was thinking.'

I squealed and said, 'That sounds amazing, I mean the way I love adventure tourism.'

He chuckled and said ,'Okay princesa.'

I ran to the doors of the penthouse and I turned back and Kieran was walking towards me at a leisurely pace. I stopped and I said ,'Kieran can you don't hurry up, I feel like I'm going to die before you get here.'

He chuckled and said, 'You have way too much energy.'

He took my hand and we were in the elevator on our way down and he said ,'I feel like it's been forever since I've taken a holiday.'

I looked at Kieran and said, 'Kieran this is not a holiday, this is a day trip.'

He looked at me and said ,'With all the work I do especially considering I don't take breaks, this is a holiday.'

I leaned onto Kieran's arm and said ,'Why do you work so hard, I mean surely you can make time to rest my father always did.'

He looked down at me on his arm and he said, 'Yeah but I'm sure he did it for his family that's something I don't have.'

I let go of his hand and had to ask, 'I thought your parent's were alive?'

He nodded and with a completely blank face said, 'Yes they are but our relationship is very complicated.'

I nodded and looked up at him again and said, 'Do you have siblings?'

He looked at the doors and said ,'I have a little brother but that's complicated too.'

I nodded and said, 'Okay. '

It was quiet for a little but I decided we had been depressed for enough and I said, 'What are we doing first after the 4 X 4 offroading over the sand dunes?'

He looked down at me and said ,'Well we can quadbike first or we can quadbike at sunset. How about we ride the camels, have lunch in the desert, sandboard in the desert and then we can quadbike and then offroad back.'

I nodded and said ,'Gosh I'm so so excited I don't even know when the last time I went quadbiking was.'

We walked out of the lobby doors and there was the valet with a Bugatti La Voiture Noire. I turned to him and he smirked and said, 'I love cars, I try to make sure that I'm in a good car all the time.'

I smiled and I got into the car, we started driving and I connected my phone to the speaker. I decided to play Giveon, the first song I played was stuck on you. I turned to him and said ,'You know Giveon right?'

He shook his head and said, 'Princesa no tv, no music the only thing I watch is sports and I love to watch sports live.'

I nodded and said ,'Oh so you watch like the NBA, NFL and all of that.'

He nodded and said ,'Yes, I really like to watch soccer too, I mean I'm part Spanish.'

I smiled and said ,'I watched a lot of basketball games on the courtside for a period of time.'

He furrowed his brows and said ,'Why?'

I smiled slickly and said ,'I was dating a basketball player and he wanted me at all his games.'

The car slowed down and he said ,'You dated a basketball player?'

I nodded and said ,'Yeah.'

He turned to me again and said ,'For how long?'

I tried to remember and I said ,'It was just over a year.'

He didn't say anything but I saw his jaw clench and I chuckled he turned to me said ,'What are you laughing at?'

I took a sip of the iced latte I had made him buy me and said ,'You are jealous. '

He shook his head and said ,'No princesa I'm not jealous of a basketball player you dated long ago.'

I looked at his face and said ,'Well, I wouldn't say long ago.'

I had dated the basketball player long ago but Kieran was getting very riled up and it was entertaining. His hands on the steering wheel tightened considerably and he said ,'How long ago is not long ago?'

I rolled my eyes and said ,'I'm just kidding Kieran he was before Harry.'

He pouted and said ,'I still don't like it.'

Don't get me wrong I was independant and everything but I love a slightly possesive man and Kieran is that.

I rolled my eyes and said ,'Come on Kieran you've had girlfriends.'

He turned to me and said ,'No I haven't.'

I raised an eyebrow and said, 'Really like never?'

He nodded and said ,'I have never dated.'

I felt relief flood through my body at his statement. I turned to him and said ,'Why haven't you?'

Kieran took my hand in his and said ,'Well I've never met someone I wanted to date. I date to marry, I'm that guy.'

If I didn't think he could more attractive he just did. I looked at our interlocked hands and said ,'I want to date to marry as well but I think can both agree I pick the wrong people. '

He chuckled and said ,'Yeah your ex and his friends are a lot. '

I tapped his hands and said ,'You know I got a house and it's got good security.'

He looked at me sideways and said ,'You did?'

I nodded and said ,'I'm really excited, it's such a beautiful house.'

We arrived at the place where the 4 x 4's were and he were escorted into a 4 x 4's. The car started moving and I was practically bouncing up and down in the 4 x 4. Somehow I ended up on Kieran's lap, I jumped off quickly. I whispered a quick ,'I'm sorry.'

He held my hand and said ,'It's okay.'

We had spent the whole day in desert and I had an amazing time. I was getting ready for dinner with Kieran, he did tell me that it was at a very formal restaurant so I was dressing up based on that. When we got back from the desert we ran into the mall and bought some clothes for dinner tonight.

Kiara's outfit for her and Kieran's formal dinner out

I had just finished doing my make up and I was doing last minute touches. I was pretty good at make up just not at June's level so that's why I had a glam team.

I heard a knock on my door and I stood up and took one last look at myself in the mirror. I opened the door and Kieran was standing by the door and his hair was very neat, I had never seen his hair this neat. He was wearing black slacks and a black short sleeved formal shirt and his tattoos were peeping out. He had wanted a to buy a blazer but it was hot so I had convinced him not to.

He took a deep breathe and said, 'Hey.'

I smiled and said ,'Hey.'

He looked at his watch then said ,'So uhm are you ready for our date?'

I cocked my head to the side and said ,'I don't remember you asking me on a date.'

He seemed to start glitching and he said, 'I thought it was uhm. I'm sorry.'

I smiled and said, 'It's okay Kieran, I'm messing with you.'

He let out a breathe and said ,'Well it's better late than never right?'

I nodded and said ,'Yeah right.'

He brought his hand from behind his back and said ,'Kiara, will you please go on a date with me?'

I nodded and said ,'Of course.'

He grinned and handed me a bouquet of red roses. I whispered after admiring the roses and said ,'Thanks Kieran.'

He nodded and Saeed popped up out of nowhere and said ,'I'll take those for you Miss Dempsey.'

I thanked Saeed as he walked away, I put my hand to my chest and said, 'He scared me.'

Kieran laughed at me and came closer and said, 'So are you ready to go?'

I nodded and he took my hand, squeezed my handand said, 'Okay let's get our date started.'

I closed my door to my room and we went to the exit and went downstairs where we took his car again. He was about to start the car then he paused and turned to me and said, 'You look uhm stunning by the way.'

I smiled and had to resist touching his face or something. Kieran was actually sweet and shy so he made it too easy to tease him and I said, 'I look uhm stunning, are you not sure?'

He seemed to be panicking again and I really entertained and he said, 'No not uhm, I'm completely sure about it. You look gorgeous.'

He was so cute, I just really felt the urge to touch his face and I'm not sure why I wanted to. I leaned over the middle console of the car and I said ,'Well you don't look too bad yourself.'

He grinned and said, 'There I really needed to say it.'

My smile widened and he just gave me a peck and I gave him one as well. He looked down at my lips and said, 'I could just sit here and do this with you for the whole night but we have a reservation to get to.'

I nodded, we both sat back into our seats and he started the car. We arrived at the restaurant and we were led to our table and now we were going through the menus. I huffed and said, 'Well I have no idea what to order.'

I looked up and Kieran had his menu already closed he looked from his menu to me and said, 'Oh I'm having a burger and fries.'

He shrugged and said ,'The burger just looked too good to resist besides the burgers here are massive and I'm hungry.'

I huffed and said, 'I guess I can just order some pasta or something.'

He sat back and said ,'If you can't find anything we can try find another restaurant.'

I shook my head no and said ,'It's not that, it's just so many good options.'

He nodded and I was now stuck between two options. He stood up and and went to the wine cellar in the restaurant and brought back a bottle of wine. I finally made a decision and I shut my menu and he looked at me and said, 'Decided?'

I nodded and the waiter came and took our orders. The waiter left and said ,'I found a 1982 Chateau Margaux and it scored a 95.'

I nodded but I knew I was making a face and he stopped his explanation and said, 'You don't care do you?'

I took his hand scrunched up my nose and said, 'Unfortunately not, I care about the actual drinking of the wine not really the history.'

He nodded and said, 'Right. Sorry I just love wine.'

I shook my head and said, 'It's okay. I'm going to try it, taking your word for it since you're so excited about it.'

He smiled and said, 'Thanks princesa.'

He poured me a glass and I swirled the wine then sipped it and I actually really liked it. I hummed and he said, 'You like?'

I nodded and said, 'That's good like really good. Maybe I should start learning about wine so I can know what good wine tastes like.'

I took another sip and said, 'Why the interest in wine, like how did you start?'

He sat back and said ,'Well my parents had me forced to learn about wine when I was younger.'

I nodded and said, 'Well luckily I found it interesting so I really enjoyed it. '

I furrowed my eyebrows and said ,'How much were you forced to do when you were growing up I mean.'

He shrugged and said ,'Well they made sure I did a bit of every single thing you can learn in life. I mean I'm not upset at that, I mean I'm really cultured and I love knowing a lot and how to do all these things. I just wish I was given the option on whether I wanted to or not.'

I nodded and he said ,'Well considering I love learning about new things I probably would have done it all anyway.'

I chuckled and he gave me a smile. I narrowed my eyes playfully and said, 'Even the sports?'

He nodded and said, 'Of course, I love sports.'

Our conversation flowed naturally and I may have gotten tipsy because it was a very good bottle. Kieran had like two sips because he was driving but he really kept up the banter and I liked how we kind of bounced off of each other. I was really liking Kieran, like really really liking him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 90.1K 37
Kiara Sage, a simple girl. She owns a small bakery, lives with her dad and little sister. Living a very content life, Kiara knew nothing about love u...
443K 13.6K 28
Kiara A girl never met Liam her brother-in-law till her sister died. But when she did met him, she didn't liked him because of the absurd proposal h...
2.8M 93.3K 29
#Book 2 in Billionaire Romance series # Ashton Wallworks a hot shot billionaire CEO of the Wallworks Inc. A walking sex and a womaniser. He's every...
25M 716K 48
Jenna Howard is not your regular 19 year old. She's been by herself since she was just 5 years old. After being dropped off at an orphanage when she...