Rewriting the Apocalypse

By xXSandy088Xx

In a world filled up with zombies, all his mind was taken by a single man: strong, handsome and cold; the sad... More

1_The Meeting
2_explaination
3_Letters
4_The meeting room
5_ Living Together
6_Along
Maps
7_ 1 year later
8_ Heaven and Hell
9_On my way
10_The boss
11_ Something is wrong
12_Bad Luck
Memory Fragments(YYf)
13_Deal between the bosses
14_ Hard Mission
15_ Life in Heaven
16_ The silent boy
17_The Hunters
apologize
18_ Getting captured again
20_Yang Yifei's arrival in Heaven
21_ Heaven (1)
22_Heaven (2)
Ling Song

19_Hide Wolfgang

1.2K 91 11
By xXSandy088Xx

The man rises his hand to give Ling Song a slap on the face when he saw Wolfgang place between him and the man unmoved receiving the slap that was ment to him "Wang Peng...You're taking this too far, it's just a mere kid, why take his words so seriusly?" He said calmly but Ling Song could feel that there was hint of coldness in his voice, he didn't pay much attention at the beginning but Wolfgang and Devon have a weird accent, maybe because they weren't originally Chinese? And it looked like they have natural red hair, not like Red who has his hair dyed.

He did saw Wolfgang in his previous life, but he never heard his voice even once, he was the best weapon of the government's ... a human hunter machine, he was also one of the best opponents of Yang Yifei's guild. So for a commoner like him it was impossible to meet him.

"What does ages matter? Tsk. He was spying me." He growled and reached out his hands to grab Wolfgang's hair "And you shouldn't concern yourself about him, cause he will die and you will be turned into a slave, glaring at me like that is useless, as soon as I sell you, I'll finally have a wonderful life." He laughed while his eyes stared straight at Wolfgang's red eyes with anticipation, once he gets the money from selling this son of a bitch, he can finally live in peace.

"Oh~ so I was right." Ling Song whispered from behind, luckily Wang Peng was too immersed in his imagination that he didn't hear anything unlike Wolfgang who started to wonder who was this kid.

Once Wang Peng released his hair and walked away, Wolfgang looked at the kid with a questioning mark.

"What's your name?" He asked to the kid who was observing the other man silently before turning back to stare at Wolfgang. "I'm Ling Song, nice to meet you." Ling Song smiled and nodded his head like he approved the good mannered guy in front of him than even saved him from a brutal slap, unlike his father who have thrown a rock on his forehead.

"Ling Song?... mhh...I've heard that name somewhere..." this name wasn't new for him for sure... but Chinese names sounds all the same for him who was born in Germany, but since coming here in China he have read a lot of books or news to get used to it's culture and history.

"Oh..." Ling Song tilted his head, his name is a forgotten royalty name, since his uncle hid him perfectly from the society, mostly no one knows about him and he's in a body that looks like a kid, no one would ever guess that he's that Ling Song. "It's a common name..."

"Anyway I met your father, I promised to bring you back to him." He winked at Wolfgang with a prideful smile as he whispered his future objectives.

"Mhh...is that even possible?" Wolfgang doubts that, right now he can't use his gift since the glue stuff in his hands is prohibiting him to move even a finger "Well at least you found me... even though you got captured too."

"Well it doesn't matter if I'm also tied up! I'll find a way to get you out of here." He said with a wide smile but got yelled by Wang Peng "Stop talking over there! Shut your fucking mouth!" He said before turning back to look out of the window.

"How?" Wolfgang leaned on the wall beside Ling Song and carefully examinated the kid's appearance, he was sure that this kid was just "a normal kid", there's no doubt on it and his eyes were completly fine so... how come a boy carelessly follow a kidnapper in the middle of the forest?

"Well... actually for now I can't do anything special... as you can see I'm the same situation as you..." Ling Song was quite embarased indeed, getting captured a second time was humiliating... wasn't he someone who has a kind of cheat? then why he ends up like this? He shoke his head in dissapoitment.

Wolfgang rised his eyebrow confused but let it go since he can't possible be reling to this kid to escape, he could have done something if only he was alone but now he has a kid to take care of... so troublesome... "Ling Song, I'll find a way to escape so don't wo-...?"
the momenthe turned around he saw that the kid's eyes where closed and he his lips were slightly apart as he breathed quitle.

"...Ernsthaft?" (seriously?)

He sighed deaply and just shifted his eyes to keep an eye to Wang Peng.

The men who brought Ling Song were probably the one bihind this, but where were they? They did said to Wang Peng that they had to do somethig important before returning back... but it already passed 2 hours since then and it looks like this was also affecting Wang
Peng's mood since he can't stop looking away from the window...

Wolfgang grinned and rested his head on the wall.

1 hour later.

"Mhh... why this shit always happens to me? I was hopping that it was only a dream and that once I woke up I would finde my self in the embrance of my Vincent." He whispered after yawning a little as looked at the traitor with annoyance.

"Don't make him more angry." Wolfgang saw him waking up and gazed at him doubfounded, does this kid have a wish to die? "Things can't go worse than this."

The man with the gun frowned and started walking in circle anxiously.

Ling Song wanted to laugh while glancing at Wolfgang who was also half beaten up "Oh it can totally get worst." he looked at the door behind the man and huffed not surprised at all.

He was hearing those strange zombies sounds, whatever people call those sounds they're making with their decomposed mouths.

"... don't worry Song, I'll protect you" The other man whispered making Ling Song a little shocked, cause how dare this guy name him just with 'Song'?

(AU; This novel isn't an harem type of story okay, Wolfgang will never be interested in our Ling Song. Just to remind you :b )

Ling Song glared at Wolfgang, they even might have the same age so it was not funny at all if people of his age treates him like a brat but for now he will let it pass since it wasn't the moment for this, it was strange that some zombies appeared here when he saw that those who were previously here already died so... if zombies where coming this way it only means that someone attracts them here.

"You're thinking what I'm thinking?" he asked Wolfgang.

"...you're thinking that someone attracted the zombies on purpose?... but there also the chance that an accident happened."

Ling Song nodded... but an acciden?

The government wants Wolfgang alive, and the Hunters would't also make a mistake that will lead at the death of Devon's boss.

"Wha...What's happenin?!" Wang Peng was in panic as he rubbed the gun on his forehead thinking and thinking what could have happened "Shit! Why are they not comming?!" He continued to yell madlessly.
"Do you know what time is it?" Ling Song asked to Wolfgang.

"...I think it should be near 12 but I don't know for sure."

"Greate...we need to find a way to escape before we get devoured by those zombies." he could have done it sooner but he wanted to see those man from the government... in this life he will make sure to capture those man who decided to experiment on humans... how could they? He has just met Wolfgang but he knows that he was a decent guy.
He hates those kinde of human in his last life, now that he have the posibility stop them, he will use all means to destroy what corrupted humanity. Even if he previously didn't want to save humanity... after one year of living without zombie he finally get that humanity was something precious if it was conserved well.

"..." Wolfgang actually had somethig in mind since the beginnin but he didn't know if it could work... and it could also risk Song's life "Song can you do me a favor? Do the thing your best at." He said as he stood up helping himself with the wall since he was stil tied up.

"And is it?" Even Ling Song himself doesn't know what he's best at.

"...Piss people off." he pointed with a movement of his chin toward Wang Peng.

💢"This kid seriously... if he knows I'm way odler than him, he would't be this relaxed." (He means his age when added to his previous life)

Ling Song glared at him taking back all his previous words, it wouldn't be bad if this kid stop talking and badmouthing him for a while. He sighed and also stood up strugling a little before starting laughing loudly to attract the other man's attetion, when Wang Peng turned around to look at him, he smiled creepily.

"What's happening? Something must have have happed to them right?" he walked toward Wang Peng's left side, he doesn't know if it was the government so he have to make sure of it "Or marbe this is part of their play? since they didn't return yet to fetch this guy and instead a herd of zombie arrived~ this only means that it was on porpuse~" He hummed while giving a glance to the zombies outside the window, they were still far away but they will arive soon.

"What are you talking about!! Son of a bitch! You don't know anything!!" shouted Wang Peng.

"You really think that the government wouldn't lie to such a pitiful human like you? Don't make me laught, they don't give a fuck about anythimg but their own lives and interest~" Ling Song slightly tilted down his head on the ground while his eyes never moved away from Wang Peng's "Why would they give you what you want when they could easily kill you?" Ling Song laughed again like he was mockering this foolish man.

Wang Peng couldn't take it anymore and pointed the gun toward him and shooted, unfurtunately his hand was tremling and he missed Ling Song's foot, wanting to shoot again, he tightened the grip on the gun when they heard a roar from the outside, seems like the gunshot triggered the zombies, Wang Peng stepped back of the window with widened eyes, he turned back to run away but was surprised when a kick flew right on his head.

Wand Pend colappsed on the ground groaning as Ling Song picked up the gun and nodded at Wolfgang before going out from the window of the other side and run fastly.

"...Where could we hide?" Wolfgang looed back where he heards Wang Peng screaming for help "It would be bad if there was a gifted zombie." Wolgang didn't know what to do, they were going the opposite derection where his base was and taking this direction will take long before they could get out of the forest.

Ling Song knows what he was thinkin just with a glance but..."We can't return to your base yet, we don't know what's happening to the government to make such a mistake and... Wolfgang, since they want you we might as well use this oportunty to make the government believe that you died."

Wolfgang glanced at the boy, he has a lot of questions to ask "...Why would the government wants me?"

"I'll tell you after your father accepts my request of an alliance."

"ah... so that's the reason why you know my father... " He didn't ask before because of Wang Peng but it looks like things are not simple as he thoughts.

"Yeah, for now let's find a place to stay, I will send someone to tell your father that you're fine." He said a bit breathless since he wasn't fit for running.

some minutes later they were finally far away from the zombies so they stopped a little to rest for a while, Ling Song leaned his head on a tree with a flushtered face "We need to get free from this ropes" luckily his hands were tied in fron of him unlike Wolfgang whose hands were tied behund his back. "Come here maybe if I shoot through the white glue, we can break it?"

"..." Wolfgang wanted to say no but they at least could try "Are you good with guns?" he said hesitant.

"Pfft, I do so don't worry." he went behind Wolfgang and pointed the gun between Wolfgang's wrists and noticed that the glue has solidified so without hesitating he pulled the triger. The bullet passed neatly between Wolfgang's hands witouth even a scrath and the white glue easily broke in many pieces.

Wolfgang finally could use his hands and messaged his sore wrists with a bothered expression "Who ever created this stuff or have a gift like that is the natural enemy of those who controls their gift with the movements of their hands.", if he meets that person he will give them a good punch of reasoning.

After walking for an hour they finally came out on the other side of the forest panting and sweating, in the end they encountered some mad-A around and they had to run while taking care of them, or more precisely, Wolfgang took care of them as Ling Song only hid behind him or run before him.

When they stepped out of the forest, Wolfgang patted Ling Song's head "Aren't you shameless? Weren't you the one who came just to save me? In the end you're the one who was being protected."

"Welp, you'll have you reward later." Even if his power have already returned, he didn't want to use them since Wolfgang was enough to defeat the Mad-A. Right now they were really far from the Hunter base and near the end of the city, he could bring him to Yang Yifei's base but it was too risky, they don't know if the government is searching for them right now and they could have some tricks on finding their position, if they track them while he was in Yang Yifei's base, he will really get mad so he grabbed his phone that was hanging on his neck and called Wu Dong.

"Yes little Master? Do you need something?"

Ling Song heard Wu Dong's voice and smiled as he saw Wolfgang's surprised face "Yes, find the Hunter's Boss and report them that his son is in my hands, if he wants him back, he have to accept my request."

Wu Dong gasped "You captured the son of another Boss?!?"

"...Of course not! Anyway I also need you to tell He Kwok and Chen Xu to find out the person who wants to use the Hunter' boss' son cause right now they might be after us, so we will be hiding somewhere for now before returning to our base, got that?" He said fastly without letting any space for Wu Dong to speak "No wait young master, what do you mean-"

"Call me when you find out something, I'm in a hurry." Ling Song hanged up and smiled at Wolgang "I know a place where I can hide you, it's pretty far but I can't let them find you." since you could become a dangerous existence for us, he wanted to add.

"mhh... is that phone really working?" Wolfgang knealed down and snached the phone in Ling Song's hands and clicked the only thing that was on the screen, it was a gun emoticon right in the middle.

"Ah- no you can't-!!" Ling Song wanted to take his phone back but the curious Wolfgang was hard to stop and it was already too late since someone already replied to the call.

"How can this phone work?" Wolfgang scatched his chin a little confused.

"..." Yang Yifei in the other side of the call furrowed his eyebrows, this was obviously not the little kid's voice...someone might have stolen his phone.

"mhh...Song someone picked up..."

Ling Song snached the phone while gritting his teeth "Wolfgang!" He smacked Wolfgang's shoulder and turned around while stareing at the screen.

"So?" Yang Yifei leaned his chin on his knuckles with darkened eyes as he waited, "Song?" someone call's this kid just like that? As far as he knows, Ling Song's friends all call him with a 'master' in the end, someone actually dares to call him Song?

"So...so...nothing..." Ling Song couldn't possibiy admit that he was called by another guy by mistake, right?

"oh...it really works...who is this person?" Wolfgang peeked behind him and this time he was close enough to hear a voice, he couldn't hear the other call since he was a little far from Song, but now it was like cristal clear thar this kid has actually a phone that is perfectly working. The more he finds out about this kid, the more he thinks that he found something interesing.

"H..he's my boss!" Ling Song said with a prideful smile making Wolfgang immediately shut his mouth...

...he actally called for this kid's boss.

Finaly realizing that he did something bad, he snached the phone once again and hurriedly apoloized "I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I'm Wolfgang Krause, son of Devon Krause, theHunters' boss, it was me who-"

"Stop" Yang Yifei interrupted Wolfgang as he was about to have an headache, the kid actually wants him to act as his boss? then he should hang up immediatly.

"There's no need to apologize, I'm busy right now so I need to leave now." He said as the thing that was bothering him before already left his mind.

"Wait-! I need a favour Yang Yifei, can you tell Hu Zhi to bring me a car...and tell her to bring the weirdo boy."

"Weirdo?... Whice one?"

"The silent one."

"..." Yang Yifei sighe, he actually dares to call Henry, the son of his ex mafia boss, a weirdo? "No, I can't let him go around with you, everywhere you go, danger follows you." His headache was becomig stronger.

"But I prefer if he's near Hu Zhi who can protect him since now you're leaving the base sometimes."

"And where does this protection for a stranger come from?" Yang Yifei rised an eyebrow in the other side of the call.

"Just do what I say would you? I will reward you afterwars with whatever you want." Ling Song said with a coaxing voice making Yang Yifei's headache 200x times stronger "What's the use for those words anyaway?" since Ling Song already proposed himself since the beginning, with those words everything that belongs to Ling song belongs to Yang Yifei, something that he really doesn't want to accept cause it will mean that he will rely on a kid, something unbelievable. "I'll report your words to your subbordinate...and if something happens to Henry I-"

"Nothing will happens to the weirdo guy, I promise." Ling Song cut off Yang Yifei not liking how he was so protective to another person and hanged up the phone first, he never hanged up first before since it was always his Vinent who would always end the call without a notice.

In the other city, Yang Yifei's mood became worse as he decided to go out to relieve this stress by hunting some black zombies while also Ling Song's mood wasn't any better.

"..." Wolfgang who just stayed silent the whole time was speechless, what did he just heard?? Something was wrong to what the two people on the call just said and he wasn't that stupid to not get that this kidd, could be a real iportant person apart from being interesing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.8K 48
'Pointless' That is how the protagonist saw everything. It all started with an accident, but it is pointless to explain it here. His life ends, then...
55.1K 1.7K 51
James parents was died when he was12,his aunt and uncle adopt him but they never treat him well they made him servant of their house they made him do...
213K 7.4K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...
12.9K 545 30
Haru, whose life is marked by misfortunes and disappointed hopes, is struck by an unexpected twist of fate. Just when he believed all hope was lost...