๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ |...

Por -asterine

โ€ข๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎโ€ข [๐Ÿ‡จโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Š๐Ÿ‡นโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Š] This is about Hinata being a Famous Singer, Actor and... Mรกs

Chp 1: ๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’†
Chp 2: "๐‘พ-๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’‚.."
Chp 3: ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†!?
Chp 4: ๐‘ป๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘
Chp 5: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•!?
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 7: ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’†
Chp 8: ๐‘ป๐’†๐’‚?
Chp 9: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜๐’”
Chp 10: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’ˆ + ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’†?
Chp 11: ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†
Chp 12: ๐‘ถ๐’๐’… ๐‘จ๐’„๐’’๐’–๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”
Bonus Chp: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…
Bonus Chp: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”
Chp 13: ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐‘ป๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
Chp 14: ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š
Chp 15: ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
Chp 16: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
Chp 17: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
Chp 18: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 19: "๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’•"
Chp 20: ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•
Chp 21: ๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘จ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘น๐’†๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’๐’
Chp 22: ๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
Chp 23: ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•!? & ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’š๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚'๐’” ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ!?
New Story!!!!
Chp 24: ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’…!?
Chp 25: "๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘จ!!!"
Chp 26: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ผ๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 27: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ผ๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 28: ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 29: ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 30: ๐‘ป๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’”
Chp 31: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’Š ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‚
Chp 32: ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’…
Chp 33: ๐‘จ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ
Chp 34: ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•
Chp 35: ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
Chp 36: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Valentine's Special: ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•
Chp 37: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 38: ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’”
Chp 39: ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ (๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚ + ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚)
Chp 40: "๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ผ๐’‘"
Chp 41: ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’”
Chp 42: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 43: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 44: "๐‘ซ๐’๐’'๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’†!"
Chp 45: ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”
Chp 46: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’–๐’ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’…
Chp 47: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐‘จ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’…
Chp 48: ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’Ž
Chp 49: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’ˆ 3
Chp 50: ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’• ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š
Chp 51: ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’”
Chp 52: ๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’” ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐‘จ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†
Chp 53: ๐‘จ ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“
Chp 54: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“
Chp 55: ๐‘จ๐’ ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’š?
Chp 56: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Š ๐’‚๐’Ž
Chp 57: ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“๐’๐’”
Chp 58: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘จ๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž
choose
Chp 59: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐‘ซ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’…...

Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 3)

6.4K 212 52
Por -asterine

Everyone was now back and all of them sit down so they can listen to Hinata.

"Go on Hinata, whenever your ready" Daichi said reassuringly.

"You can do it Shoyo! Your my KOHAI after all!" Nishinoya said giving him a thumbs up.

"Yeah! What he said!" Tanaka added and smiled at Hinata brightly.

The others just nod in agreement and we're ready to listen.

"O-ok.."Hinata said looking at them with a smile.

"Well..what do you wanna know?" He asked and looked at them paitiently.

The Yamaguchi asked first.

"How did you understand what the guy with the teal streaks said?"

Everyone's eyes fixated onto Hinata.

"Etto...to be really honest with all of you...I-i wasn't born in Japan..." Hinata said hesitantly.

"What do you mean, Hinata?" Suga questioned.

"I'll just explain to you guys the best I can" Hinata said and they all nodded.

"What I mean by "I wasn't born in Japan" is that... I'm actually born in America..we stayed here when I was 6-7..and then we moved to Japan, so we can take a break, and then 2 years later my mom was pregnant with my little sister Natsu so our break was extended after mom give birth to Natsu, fast forward a few years later when I was 13 and Natsu was 3, they wanted to go back to America and take Natsu with them so they can give her a good education here but I didn't want to come along with them, I said 'i don't want to leave yet..I wanna enjoy life in Japan first', they were angry at first but in the end they agreed, and then they left and I was now in charge of the house but I was still young to take care of the house so my uncle, the one that drove me to the school is uncle Akio, signed the papers that I'm in his custody so I can take care of the house but he doesn't go home there he goes to his own house and if he has time he would check on me and stuff so I have no problem with that...same goes to my parents they call me to make sure I'm fine and stuff..then dad called one day and said he started his business and then it grew to the point that he owns this hotel now..now they don't have much time now that they run the company and when I call them it always goes to voicemail and I miss my sister I haven't seen or talked to her for so long now, and then I given up by calling them cause I don't want to bother them at work so I haven't contacted them since,...even my sister..., Then I just push that beside and continue living life in Japan and then I enrolled to Karasuno that's when I met all of you...and that probably all of it". Hinata said looking at them nervously.

"....."

"I did not expect that..." Tsukisima surprisingly said and feeling bad for the ginger.

"Why didn't tell us in the first place?" Asahi questioned Hinata.

"...." Hinata looked away from them not wanting to say the reason.

"Yeah... Shoyo...why didn't you tell us?
were friends right?" Kenma asked and felt hurt that he said the word friends, same goes to everyone else.

"I-.." Hinata murmured but the others could bearly hear anything.

"Speak up...boke!" Kageyama said staring to get annoyed.

"..." Kuroo was about to say something but was cut off by Hinata.

"I didn't want you guys to..pity me,
I didn't want you guys to baby me and worry about me...I wanted to tell you guys all my problems but I can't!... you'll just pity me and comfort me like I'm a baby! And I don't want that...!" Hinata raised his voice but at the same time it sounded like it was cracking.

"...."

"Hinata...-" Akaashi said but was cut off when he felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked at the person and it was Bokuto, he just shaked his head.

"Hinata Shoyo, we don't pity you we want to help you" The always stoic Ushijima said looking at Hinata blankly but inside he did care for the little tangerine.

"Wakatoshi-kun is right Karasuno no.10, we don't pity you, we want to help, like he said" Tendo said joining on by talking some sense to Hinata.

"Their right Hinata, we want to help you with whatever problem you have!" Atsumu said along with Osamu.

"And we can't to that if you don't tell us Chibi-chan" Oikawa continued.

"So please tell us everything, we only want you to be happy and we don't want to see you shoulder the burden alone! That's why you have...f-friends". Lev said sadly.

"Wow...can't believe he actually said something good and not some stupid things for once..!" Yaku said with a mischievous grin.

"What's that supposed to mean, Yaku-san!" Lev complained and was interrupted with a snack to the head from Kenma.

"ITAIII! Kenma-san, what was that for?!" Lev complained again.

"..shut up Lev.." Kenma said looking back at Hinata that was looking at them with wide eyes.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!, How can my student cheer on me to win when his sad?" Bokuto said.

"What ever problem you have, we want to shoulder the burden with you too!" Daichi said proudly.

Hinata's eyes widen as he looked at everybody and had teary eyes that was threatening to fall any minute now, Hinata just looked down at his bed at sobbed, the players' heard this and immediately go to Hinata and hug him tight.

"A-ar-iga-to...mi-nna *sniffle*" Hinata said in between sobs.

The players just smiled and hugged the ginger for a while, until he let go of them, Hinata looked at them and wiped his tears.

"Maybe...you guys..are.. right" Hinata said looking at them with a small smile.

"Maybe?..More like spot on!" Tanaka said lifting the mood up.

"Yeah what he said!" Nishinoya jumped in the conversation.

Hinata looked at all of them and saw Aone nodded and a small smile appeared on his face, and he saw Kageyama blush and look away.

"well..." Hinata started and everyone looked at him.

"If...you guys...say so.." Hinata looked at them and smiled brightly, Everyone smiled at him in return.

"Well now that, that's settled out, let's go the gym, coaches say they gotta tell us something".Kuroo mentioned.

"Why are you always the one updated, in these kinda stuff, Kuroo-san?" Lev asked.

"...... Because I listen, Lev" Kuroo looked at him with a are-you-serious-look on his face.

The others just snicker in the back while the others clutch their stomachs, Lev saw them snickering and complained.

"Why do you guys do this to me?!" Lev shouted and blushing with embarrassment, then they heard a voice or a laugh that was so Angelic, they looked around and saw that it belonged to their tangerine, everyone blushed uncontrollably at this point even stoic Ushijima, Saltydino Tsukisima, and always silent Aone.

Hinata stopped laughing and looked at Lev and said-'.

"We're not laughing because you asked that question, but ofc' Kuroo-san will be always updated in these kinda stuff, he's your Captain after all, we just find it funny but in a good way, Lev!" Hinata said smiling at him widely, eyes closed.

'Why do you gotta be like this Hinata!?'
Everyone thought, hands to their faces hiding their blush.

"So...let's go? Coaches must be waiting for us now" Goshiki said.

"Oh yeah! I'll just change" Hinata said, the boys stared at Hinata while their minds go to an Unholy place, and then they started drooling, Hinata walked to his suitcase and got out a pair of shorts and went to the bathroom, soon as he went in-'.

"ALL RIGHT OUT NOW! YOU HORNY BASTARDS!" Suga shouted, and everyone obeyed and wait for the tangerine.

**2 minutes later**

Hinata got out of the bathroom and went out, and saw everyone, a slight brush of pink dudsted their cheeks, he ignored it and all of them went to the gym.

_________________***__________________

This is the last part of Chapter 6 guys, sorry it's late but enjoy!

-author-chan ♥️

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

70.1K 1.7K 28
[COMPLETED] This is my first fanfic so plz bare with me๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™ edit: I have completed the story but will still be doing extras! !!CURRENTLY IN EDITING...
2.8K 95 10
After meeting Shoyo, Kenma hasn't been able to get him out of his mind. This bothers Kenma a lot. Being so distracted by someone else annoys him so m...
75.7K 2K 37
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Hinata Shoyo, the smart, hot, tall, daddy-like...... in short PERFECT. Everything about him is Perfect. Every girl simps for him even a boy. He...
302K 11K 41
Shoyo Hinata, has always been lazy in his childhood years, thats why there is always someone who needs to take care of him. Shoyo joins the Volleybal...