Young love (Harry Potter X Re...

By xKelseyPotterx

Your name in this story is y/n that stands for your name. This story is about your 5 rd year at hogwarts (ord... More

Chapter 1 
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
DO NOT SKIP INPORTENT MESSEG
Chapter 8
imported message plz don't skip
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
THANK YOU
Chapter 17
READ
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Just a note
Chapter 20
Plz answer in the comments
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
AU
Chapter 23
Chatper 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
IM SO SORRY
Chapter 32
Chapter 32

Chapter 2

962 19 0
By xKelseyPotterx

The next day you wake up to Fred and George putting water on you. "Fred George you can't wake people up like that"! Harry said. "HARRY" you ran up and hugged him "sorry got you wet" "It's ok go and put on clean dry clothes" "Ok" "I will be down to leave in one minute after I get dressed and tell mom and dad bye" "ok" said Harry with a smile. Harry walked down the step with a smile " ooooo" said a Fred with a grin. "Shut up" said Harry as he laughed it off. You walked down still in you PJ's and sat your luggage down and walked back up with no one seeing you. You walk down 10 minutes later and said "I am ready to go when y'all are ready" happily. Harry looks at you and starts to stare at you. "Harry what's wrong" you said "Oh nothing sorry" "it's ok Harry". "Ok guys are you ready to go" said miss Wesley "yes" everyone said. "Ok get in the car" every one gets me in the car and are smushed. "Harry let Y/n sit on your lap" said miss Wesley. "Ok" said Harry in a nervous voice "ok" you said in a shy ton. "OOOOO" said Fred and George " Shut it" you and Harry said at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3K 83
(Year 1 - 3) Y/n goes to hogwarts and become friends with Hermoine, Ron and Harry. Immediately y/n and Harry connect, as friends or something more? T...
21.2K 494 24
You are a slytherin...well for your first 5 years at Hogwarts at least...a love story between you and Ron Weasley! Some drama goes down between you...
14.7K 214 16
Y/n Weasley is in her 4th year at Hogwarts when she's starting to catch feelings for her best friend Harry Potter. Will y/n and Harry be together? Or...
65K 1.6K 14
You come back to Hogwarts for your 6th year, but everyone is acting weird especially the Weasley twins. This year was not like the others, that's for...