Young love (Harry Potter X Re...

By xKelseyPotterx

Your name in this story is y/n that stands for your name. This story is about your 5 rd year at hogwarts (ord... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
DO NOT SKIP INPORTENT MESSEG
Chapter 8
imported message plz don't skip
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
THANK YOU
Chapter 17
READ
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Just a note
Chapter 20
Plz answer in the comments
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
AU
Chapter 23
Chatper 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
IM SO SORRY
Chapter 32
Chapter 32

Chapter 1 

1.8K 27 2
By xKelseyPotterx

You wake up on October 20th and say "I get my letter today from Hogwarts to tell me what to get for school ". You run down the steps and say "good morning mom and dad" "Good morning y/n. Food is on the table" "Ok" you yell back. You walk to the table and sit down and start eating your food and all the sudden your pet owl named star light flew to the table and dropped your letter and flew up to its cage.  You opened the letter and read the supplies list and sat it down grabbed a pen and parchment. You put in the letter "Hi miss and mister Wesley I was wondering are me and the rest are going to Diagon Ali together? Love:Y\N" You said " Star Light take this to the Wesleys" the owl flew off. 1 hour later you owl flew in with a letter and it was from Miss and Mister Wesley. "Hello Y/N. Good to hear from you. Yes we will pick you up tomorrow and pack up you will be staying with us until school starts. Love The Wesleys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 166 31
Your name is Y/n Potter. You are Harry's Twin sister and you are the girl who lived. You were with Harry, the boy who lived, when Voldy attacked and...
296K 8.7K 45
Y/N Yaxley is a pure blood Slytherin who arrived at Hogwarts in her third year transferring from the Beauxbatons school of magic. She promised hersel...
38.6K 728 30
[BEING REWRITTEN! MORE INFO ON MY PROFILE] I've tried multiple times at a decent description but im bad at those, so this is a Reader Insert story an...
146K 6.3K 44
"You're so insufferable, I hate you!" Hermione exclaimed, disdain filling her eyes. "The feeling's mutual, you stupid... Muggle-born." Y/N retort...