✧ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖 ✧ ┊﹙...

By -angel1004

𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫... More

𝐎𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐨 ❀
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ❀
𝟎𝟏 ⌬ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟐 ⌬ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟑 ⌬ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟎𝟒 ⌬ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄 ⌬ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 🐝
𝐒𝐢𝐱 ❀
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 ⋆ 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
author's note (discontinued)
another author's note :>
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❀
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 🐝
book promotion time !
𝐓𝐞𝐧 ❀
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 ❀
kiss kiss fall inlove<3 new book owo
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ❀
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ❀
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ❀
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❀
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 ❀
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ❀
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞🐝
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ❀
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 🐝
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ❀
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 🐝
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❀
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 ❀
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 🐝
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ❀
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 🐝
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ❀
𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 ☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

33.6K 1K 616
By -angel1004

I know that I'm fabulously super late for this Halloween special but who's stopping me from posting one? >:) Anyway, here are some memes that I've found on the internet. Enjoy~

( HALLOWEEN SPECIAL PART ONE )

It's okay. We can still make everyone jealous with our 'fabulous' clothes next year. 

──────────﹝❁﹞──────────

Tsukishima Y/n gazes out of their window, seeing Halloween decorations hang up in their neighbor's house. "Mommy, why can't I go out to do some trick or treating like last year?" she asked, pressing her face against the window before looking back at her mother with a pout on her face.

Ayako sighs, crouching down to her little girl's height, and smiled. "Sweetie, it's not safe for you to go out yet. There's still a virus outside and kids like you should be just staying inside the house so you wouldn't get infected. We wouldn't want our little princess to get sick, am I right?" she said. Her daughter lets out a huff and slowly nods. She understood her mother's point so she didn't have a choice but to follow her since mother knows best, right?

"But what about my costume? Me and Nii-chan had already planned it." Y/n said, with watery eyes. She and Kei had already planned her costume for months and it was devastating to hear that Halloween was getting canceled, well in her age range I guess.

Ayako's heart clench as she stared at the heartbroken girl in front of her. She reaches out to her and brings her in a hug. "It's okay, you can wear it next year on Halloween. You can go to many houses so you'll get lots of lots of candy." She reassures her, ruffling her blonde hair.

"Now why don't you go play in your room while I start preparing for our dinner?" Y/n nods then she walked up the stairs quietly. Ayako frowns as she watches her daughter walk up the stairs with a gloomy aura looming around her. It hurts to see her that way. It was a very rare sight to see her without a smile on her face. "How can I cheer her up this time?" Ayako thought to herself, letting out a sigh before proceeding towards the kitchen.

An hour later, the middle child of the Tsukishima family had finally arrived home from practice.

"Tadaima" Kei announces, removing his mask, not forgetting to put alcohol on his hands. (Don't forget to wear a mask and to bring alcohol when you're going out! STAY SAFE!!  -Love author-nim<3 )

"Oh Kei you're here." Ayako takes a peek from the kitchen and tiredly smiles. "Thank goodness you're here." He furrows his eyebrows together "What's wrong mom? Where's Y/n?" he asked, noticing that his little sister didn't attack him with a hug whenever he comes home.

She wipes her hands with a towel, slightly smoothing her clothes before approaching her son. "Well you see, your little sister is a bit upset that she couldn't go out for this Halloween," she said, frowning a bit.

"The poor child was staring outside of the window earlier and it was really heartbreaking to watch." Kei frowns, glancing towards the staircase, wanting to comfort his sad sister. Ayako noticed it before smiling softly, "You should go to her, she's in her room." she said patting his back, knowing that he'll find a way to cheer her up. He nods and starts to walk up the stairs. He went to his room first to shower and change into some comfortable clothes before going to his little sister's room.

He knocks on her door. "Midget? It's Kei." he said, waiting for her response. He furrows his eyebrows when he heard a muffled 'come in'  voice of her sister's. He twisted open the doorknob and opened it to reveal Y/n's darkroom. The only light that was inside the room was the star projector that was projecting stars onto the ceiling, bright enough for her to not get scared of the dark. He noticed blonde strands of hair sticking out under the lump of the blanket on her bed.

Y/n turns her head towards the door to see her brother at the doorway, "Nii-chan, welcome home." she quietly said, watching him approach her bed. "Y/n is that you? Y/n usually greets me with hugs." Kei teased her, playfully pouting while taking a seat beside her. She gave a small smile, sitting up before climbing over him to seat on his lap, and hugged him, which he gladly returned. After a few moments of just hugging, she got too lazy to get out so she just stayed in his arms, lazily laying her head beside his neck.

Kei didn't mind as he placed a hand behind her back, moving it up and down to comfort her. "Hey, you okay?" He softly asked. He could feel her letting out a huff.

"Yeah... I'm just sad that we're not allowed to go out to do some trick or treating. I was so excited to show off our costumes to everyone and make the team jealous of how fabulous we look, just like you said." She explains, holding onto her brother's dark blue shirt with a star on it. She had a similar one in the closet that she inherited from Kei when he was a kid. She heard him let out a sigh before ruffling her hair. "It's okay. We can still make everyone jealous with our 'fabulous' clothes next year. This means we can upgrade a bit of our costume." He told her.

Y/n removes her head from his shoulder and looked at him with a teary-eyed look. "But then, Suga-nii, Dai-nii, Asahi-nii, and Kiyo-nii would be graduated at that time. We wouldn't be able to celebrate Halloween with them," she said, trying not to cry.

Kei's eyes soften, immediately brushing off the tears that wanted to trickle down her cheeks. "Hey stop crying, I'm sure they'll make an exception for you to go trick or treating with you." he reassures her. She sniffs before wiping her eyes, "Promise?" she asked, sticking out her pinky towards him, which he wrapped with his other pinky. He smiled at her, "I Promise" he said.

Later that night, Y/n decided to sleep in Kei's room since she felt 'unsafe'. But he knew her better, she only wanted to sleep with him because he's her favorite brother. He smugly thought. Uh as if Kei...      jk

Kei sighs, closing the textbook before removing his headphones and placing them on his desk. He turns around from his swivel chair, to glance over to the midget- who was sound asleep in his bed while hugging the t-rex stuff toy that he had given her when she was a baby. He softly smiled, pulling out his phone before taking a picture to put it as wallpaper on his phone. He stood up from the chair, walking towards the bed and carefully slipping on the bed beside her. He froze when Y/n shifted in her sleep, twisting her body to the other way and slightly slamming her legs on top of Kei's stomach. He winced in pain before sighing in relief as she didn't wake up. He lies down and stared at the ceiling, trying to think of something.

"What should I do to make her not be upset anymore?" He thought, gripping hard on his phone. He has only 2 days before Halloween. He was about to give up and call it a night when suddenly an idea came up in mind.

"Ah, that's right!" Kei thought, wearing a triumph smile. He didn't realize that he said that out loud, making Y/n wake up with a dazed look.

"Huh? What's right?" He jumps in surprise when he saw her awake and sitting up while cutely rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Ah it's nothing, sorry did I wake you up?" He asked, slightly scolding himself as he watches her tiredly nod.

"I'm sorry, c'mon let's go to sleep again." Y/n sleepily watches her brother close the bedside lamp and removes his black glasses. When he was settled in and opened his arms towards her, she immediately went to his side and snuggled her head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat which slowly lulled her to sleep.

Kei places a kiss on top of her head, wrapping an arm around her. "Love you Nii-chan." she quietly said. He hums in response. "Love you too, midget," he said, before staring up towards the ceiling, with a blurry vision.

Thinking about the idea that he had previously thought, he just knew that she'll totally love the surprise that he had thought for her.

·˚ ༘₊· ((🌿)) ➳ ꒰°𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆꒱

So what do you think is the surprise for her? :D I have decided to just post the Halloween special even though it's pretty late so I apologize for the delay, but here it is! 

I hope you all enjoy part one of the Halloween special, I'll be posting part two tomorrow.  I LOVE YOU GUYS<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 2K 26
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙... ❞ ❝𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙂𝙪𝙖�...
186K 10.6K 30
❝𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍!❞ -@keikaminari - date: 10/15/2021 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐘 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 �...
283K 13K 26
"𝙃𝙚𝙝𝙚, 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙣!" ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ➥...
11K 384 13
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬.❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐘/𝐍 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥...