The Half-Blood Princess

By lexrekx

"Do I really have to transfer?" I whine. "All of my friends are at Beauxbatons." My father lets out... More

Please Read First!!!
Alexis Snape's Backstory
Dedication
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
Author's Notes
New Draco Malfoy Fanfiction!!

Chapter 30

7.5K 244 108
By lexrekx

Alexis' POV

                                "This is your house?" Draco scoffs.

           Paige ignores him and continues towards the front door. Although it feels as if her and I are close friends I don't really know anything about her life. I've even tried to get her to open up in the past but she always changes the subject.

         Paige is waiting patiently at the door when we walk up. "You can hide out here until things quiet down."

                   "Thank you." I say with a smile.

         Draco scans the place suspiciously, then pulls me aside.

          "I've seen this place before. Your dad brought it up at one of the meetings."

           I look over at Paige who is acting the same as always. "You're just worked up, Draco. I'm sure everything is fine."

                He narrows his eyes at me for a long minute, then storms off in the direction of the other rooms.

                                  "Is everything alright?"

          I slightly jump when Paige rests her hand on my shoulder.

          "Yes, I apologize for his behavior. He has some trust issues."

            She nods but the expression on her face makes me think Draco isn't completely wrong for worrying.

Draco's POV

           Paige and I never really talked before Alexis and her became friends. We knew of each other and she was never mean like most which I always thought was strange.

              And I'm not lying, I have seen this house before. I only saw a photograph of the outside but Snape mentioned it at a meeting with The Dark Lord. I don't remember exactly because sometimes it's hard to pay attention, but he said something about a group.

       It's not very polite of me to go snooping around but if there's something in here that will give me answers, I'm going to find it.

            As I get to the top of the stairs I realize that this place is bigger than I thought. Each room looks pretty similar also which doesn't help in the slightest.

         There is one room though, that is drastically different; Paige's room.

         Without another thought I push the door open fully and enter. The other rooms in this house are very dark and outdated but Paige's looks just how I'd imagine every other teenage girl's room looks. Light blue floral wallpaper with navy bedding.

         I begin to wonder what Alexis' bedroom looks like. I've been in her dorm multiple times but those all look the same. Even with the lack of decorations she still manages to add her own touch to it. So I can't imagine how unique her room is at her house.

       Getting back to reality I continue to look around the room to try and find something out of the ordinary. My finger traces the spines of each book on the shelf. Once I get to the fourth shelf I start to notice a pattern with the titles of the books.

                  They all mention Animagi.

        I crouch down and start pulling each book off the shelf individually, flipping through the pages. Lots of highlighting and notes but that's not enough.

        Until I reach the final page of the last book and a Polaroid falls into my lap. I raise it to eye level and instantly identify the person standing beside Paige.

                          Sirius Black.

Alexis' POV

               "Is it true what everyone is saying?" Paige asks softly.

           I sit down beside her at the table. "I don't know what you mean."

      Her eyes travel down to my arm, then back up. I put both hands under the table.

       "You don't have to hide it from me," She says. "I highly doubt you had a choice with it."

       I lean back in my chair and let out a heavy sigh. "I just wish I knew how this is going to end."

            Paige opens her mouth to respond but footsteps begin to echo through the hallway. Draco makes himself known and I realize that he's holding something in his hand.

                        "Lex, we need to leave."

                          "Draco, what's the-"

         "You haven't told her anything, have you?" He interrupts me.

     I look over at Paige who is staring at Draco with wide eyes.

       Draco moves closer and hovers behind my chair. Before she can speak he slams a photo down on the table in front of me.

        "You're Sirius Black's daughter, aren't you?" He snaps. "You never said anything because you're helping Potter."

        I pick up the Polaroid and stare at the man. The last time I heard anything about him was when he died.

        Once I set the Polaroid back down I look up at Paige confused. So many questions circle in my head. If she really is Black's daughter, why didn't she tell me? The more that I think about it, I realize that she always somewhat knew what Draco and I were up to.

                              "Is this true?"

         Paige stays quiet for a moment while trying to think of what to say.

            "Before my father died, he made me promise to help Harry as much as possible." She tells us. "Harry and the others have been trying to figure out where to search for the horcruxes. I told Luna I'd help but that doesn't mean that's the only reason you're here."

                 Draco lets out a laugh. "I fucking knew it. This is rubbish, let's go-"

           "I never said anything to them about the vanishing cabinet or Draco's task. If anything, I brought you guys here to make sure you weren't going to run into Harry and the others. Because if you did, things wouldn't end well."

             Out of the corner of my eye, I see Draco start to open his mouth again but I raise my hand to silence him.

                    "Lex, I promise I'm only trying to do what's right." Paige whispers.

             "You do realize that if The Dark Lord found out about us being here we'd be killed, right?!" Draco shouts. "Even if we did know anything about horcruxes we couldn't tell you."

              I spin around in my chair and look up at him. He keeps the smug look on his face but I give it right back.

          "She could have easily told them about your little project in the Room of Requirement and she didn't." I snap.

                      Draco's eyes widen and it looks as if I've got him speechless.

        "We don't know anything about horcruxes," I turn back around. "What exactly are they anyway?"

         Paige shrugs her shoulders. "I'm not really sure myself. But apparently if all are destroyed, that's one step closer to killing Voldemort."

            Suddenly, a loud sound comes from the front door and the three of us turn.

           "Oh bollocks!" Paige huffs. "You can't be here right now. Come, I'll show you to the back door."

                           "Who is it?" I ask while getting up.

       "Harry and the others mentioned meeting back here but I didn't think they were serious."

          Draco rolls his eyes but grabs my hand and we follow Paige to the back of the house. She opens a screened door and signals for us to be quiet.

                     "I'm sorry for everything." She whispers.

      I smile letting her know it's alright, then disappear into the woods behind the home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 195 34
Draco Malfoy and Emma Dawlish attend Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Emma is almost always a straight A student and she is forced to wo...
2.2M 60.1K 59
"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've...
74.8K 543 96
WATCH THE STORY TRAILER!!! @.malfoy.drxco on tiktok Y/N SNAPE You're Snape's daughter. You're a Slytherin. You have a very nice friend group. And the...
2.3K 82 36
Amalia Snape, Severus Snape's daughter, arrives at Hogwarts in their third year meeting all the students, Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy included. She...