A Hero's Journey (BNHA X Male...

By AkatsukiKuntaro

Meet (Y/N) (L/N), a loving, protective, and happy teenager. Well, not really since he gets violent if one ins... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Question and Vote
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Random
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 3

2.6K 58 43
By AkatsukiKuntaro

(3rd POV)
(Y/N) cursed under his breath as he runs towards the direction where All Might jumped. With the help of the air he's blasting from his palms, he blasts himself forward to go faster. When he got to a building, he used the stairs so he wouldn't overuse his quirk.

When he got there, he saw a man that is super skinny and has yellow hair. Izuku was freaking out and shouting,

Izuku: "A-are you an impostor?!"

(Y/N) went closer to them as the man saw him moving towards here. Izuku was freaking out when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He felt a familiar terrifying aura behind him as he turned around slowly to see (Y/N) with a smile.

(Y/N): "Mind explaining me why you grabbed on All Might's leg?"

Izuku trembled as he was stuttering so much. (Y/N) then asked something.

(Y/N): "Hey who's that?" He pointed his index finger towards the skinny man.

???: "I am All Might. I am just in my true form."

Izuku: ....

(Y/N): ....

Izuku: ....

(Y/N): ....

Izuku/(Y/N): "EHHHHHHHHH?!?!"

(Timeskip brought to you by your author slowly falling asleep while writing this.)

(Y/N POV)

After All Might explained some things to us, he said something to Izuku.

All Might: "About your question earlier, no you can't be a hero."

At first, I was confused why he was saying this. But everyhpthing clicked when I remembered him saying 'question'.

All Might: "To be a hero, you need to have a quirk to begin with. You need a quirk to survive the disasters and all crimes here in this world. So if you're quirkless, you failed to have the first requirement to be a hero."

I felt my blood boil when he said those words. Izuku's head went down as he says those words.

(Y/N): "Seriously..."

They both looked at me.

(Y/N): "Why can't you see it? Am I the only one who can see it?"

All Might: "What do you me-"

(Y/N): "I mean why can't you see his potential?! His potential to be a hero?!"

All Might: "Look, I'm just say-"

(Y/N): "I DON'T CARE IF YOUR SAYING IT'S REALITY! A PERSON DOESN'T NEED A QUIRK TO BE A HERO!"

I calmed down a little before I turn to Izuku.

(Y/N): "Let's go, Izuku. We're just wasting time here."

Izuku nodded his head sadly as I opened the door leading to the stairs I took earlier. Well, not before giving All Might a glare before going in the door.

(3rd POV)

After the boys left, All Mihht just sighed as he walks towards the door too to drop off the villain to the authorities. As he was going downstairs, his hands went to his pockets to grab something inside it but...

All Might: "Shit! Where is it?!"

And as if on cue, an explosion occurred.

All Might: "No..."

(Y/N POV)

We are now walking on a street while Izuku stares at the notebook, sniffling and tears threatening to come out. I just looked down, thinking about All Might's words.

(Y/N): 'I mean, yes it is reality, but he doesn't need to discourage Izuku....'

My thoughts were interrupted when Izuku called my name.

Izuku: "Hey (Y/N), what's that?"

I looked up to where Izuku's finger was pointing at. I looked at the direction closely and saw.... the sludge villain?!

(Y/N): "Him?! Again?! I thought All Might got him captured?!"

Izuku: "It must've fallen when he flew."

(Y/N): "Correction: When you TWO flew."

We rushed through the crowd to get a better view of what's happening. We saw the villain at the center, creating ruckus, with a spiky blonde haired guy with the same uniform as us inside him-

Wait, spiky blonde hair? Same uniform as us?!

I looked closely and saw... KATSUKI?!

And before I knew it, Izuku rushed to the villain. Me and the other heroes were shouting at him to come back. I just sighed as he throws his notebook at the villain.

I decided to help him since I don't want to lose them both. I instantly formed a javelin made out of stone then aimed it at the eye again. I shot the javelin and it hits the eye. The villain screamed as it loosened its grip a little on Bakugo. I heard some words from Izuku and Bakugo. I guess they're having a conversation.

Just then, I felt a gust of wind pass beside me. I then saw All Might grab Katsuki and Izuku's hand then pulls them away from the villain and punch the villain with 'Detroit Smash'. The villain splattered away as a strong gust of wind went through us audience. I suddenly felt a wet feeling on my head. I looked up and saw..

Woman 1: "Rain..?

Man 1: "Whoa... he send the villain to the stratosphere..."

Man 2: "With just wind preassure?

Man 3: "Wait, don't tell me... he changed the weather in just one smash?!"

The other heroes then started to collect the bits of the villain as it rains. They all got angry at Izuku while Katsuki was having the praise of being brave. I walked up to where Izuku is and told the heroes off.

(Timeskippu)
(3rd POV)

The rain had stopped and (Y/N) and Izuku are now walking at a street, talking about something until they were interrupted by a shout.

???: "DEKU!!! TWO EYES!!!"

(Y/N) just sweat dropped at his nickname. He really doesn't know why his nickname is like that. As well as the author. They turned around to see the one and only Katsuki Bakugo.

Katsuki: "I never asked to be saved... least of all by you two!"

(Y/N): 'I guess he figured out who threw the javelin..'

Katsuki: "I won't let a quirkless, worthless little brat and a freak look down on me."

Katsuki then turned around and walked. Well, he away not before shouting,

Katsuki: "You goddamn nerd and freak eyes!!!"

(Y/N) just sighed and shook his head while smiling while Izuku just smiled at his direction.

(Y/N): 'Nothing changes...'

Just then, they heard a familiar shout.

All Might: "FOR I'M HERE!!!"

They were surprised to see All Might here when he was just surrounded by the press.

Izuku "All Might?! W-what are you doing here?! I thought you were surrounded by the press!"

All Might: "Escaping them is easy enough! For I am Mighty All Migh- gebohhhh!!!"

All Might was cutted off by him vomiting blood and trandpsforming back to his skeletal form. He then wipes his mouth.

All Might: "Kid" he addressed to Izuku. "If you hadn't been there... if I hadn't heard your story.... then i would have gotten dangerously close to not living by my own words!"

The two of them flinched at his sudden outburst. Izuku then spoke up with his head down.

Izuku: "But it was my fault to begin with... I interrupted your work and spoke out of turn eventhough I'm quirkless...."

All Might: "But that's just it!"

He then looked up at him.

All Mightv "Of all people there, only you, only you two made a difference! You two are the only ones who made an act!"

(Y/N): 'Wait how did he know?'

All Might "There's some heroes when they sti,l were students... most of their stipories are linked by following the line: 'My body moved on its own before I could think!' "

Izuku the started to cry and clutch his chest as (Y/N) kneeled down beside Izuku, supporting him.

All Might: "And you did the same!"

Izuku kept on crying as (Y/N) was forming a small smile on his face.

All Might: "You can become a hero."

Izuku then kneeled down and cried while (Y/N) smiled widely, happy for his friend.

All Might: "You're the one who's worthy... to inherit my strength!"

(Y/N) and Izuku's head then shot up to look at All Might.

Izuku/(Y/N): "EHHHHHHHHH?!?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.7M 14.1K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
275K 9.4K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
980K 53.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...