Chapter 6

(Y/N POV)

Present Mic: "AAAND START!!"

Lightning quickly envelopes my whole body as I run towards the mock city. I didn't hear footsteps behind me. I looked back at them and saw that no one's moving.

(Y/N): 'Huh, not paying attention...'

I then heard Present Mic shout again.

Present Mic: "What's the matter?! There's no such thing as a countdown in real battle! Run! Ruunnn!"

And that's where I heard many footsteps going in. I turned to a corner and saw three 2-pointers.

(Y/N): "Alright let's do this!"

I quickly made an ice sword then slashed it towards the 2-pointers. It got cut in half then collapsed.

(Y/N): 'Hmm.. 6 points. Got to have more!'

(3rd POV)

While the examinees are fighting, the examiners are gathered in a monitor room and observes the test.

Hero 1: "A strict time limit and a vast battleground.. nothing quite like it to bring everyone's ardoor into the open and uncovering their skills!"

???: " 'Insight' the ability to grasp the situation  quickly and accurately.

'Agility', the ability to stick a dynamic entry without ever being late to the party.

'Judgement' the ability to face many obstacles with coolness and composure.

And of course, sheer 'fighting prowess'...."

???: "We can gauge their respective levels of those foundational skills by way of the points system."

???: "This year's examinees looks promising tho...."

???: "We can't be sure of that yet. The real test starts now."

Then someone presses the button to release the biggest obstacle.

(Y/N POV)

Whewww.... 87 points.... that's enough for me to pass... or should I get more?

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud 'BOOM!'. I looked towards to my left and saw a BIG FRICKING ROBOT!

I was staring at the robot while people runs pass me. I snapped out of it and was about to run when I heard a shout.

???: "Help!"

I look back and saw the boy with balls for hair on the ground, eyes closed.

(Y/N): 'Ah shit! I can't let him get crushed by that fucking robot!'

Lightning quickly envelopes me as I formed a metal sword from my hand. I ran towards the robot as I jump from the ground. I enveloped the sword with fire as I slash the robot.

(Y/N): 'Take that motherfucker..'

I suddenly felt tired as I landed on the ground as people behind me looked shocked.

(Y/N): 'I overused my quirk... nah nevermind.'

Present Mic: "TIMES UP!!!"

I sighed with relief as I breath heavily.

(3rd POV)

(Y/N) closed his eyes for a while before opening it again and getting up from the ground.

(Y/N): 'Hmmm... I wonder how Izuku's doing?'

He stretches before looking at the boy. He saw the guy ran away.

(Y/N): 'Huh, he left. I better get back.'

He started to walk towards the school.

(Y/N): 'If I find Izuku with a broken leg or arm or something, I'm going go blame All Might.'

When he turned to a corner, he saw some people huddled around the center. He walked towards them and saw The Youthful Heroine: Recovery Girl. He looked around and saw Izuku on the ground, panting.

(Y/N): 'Huh, I guess he's fine.'

He recieved some haribo candies from Recovery Girl. He felt better when he ate those candies.

(Timeskip to one week later)

(Y/N) is in his home, watching tv. After the exam, (Y/N) and Izuku went back home. But not before (Y/N) asking how his exam went. He noticed that Izuku has a deppresing aura around him so he didn't bother to ask him again.

Just then, (Y/N) heard the doorbell ring. He quickly got up and ran towards the door. Although he doesn't show it, he was very anxious on what his results are.

He opened the door and saw a mailman, rummaging through his bag.

Mailman: "Letter from UA."

He took it and said thanks to the mailman. He ran up to the living room and teared open the letter. He found a little device in the envelope. He placed it on the coffee table. Suddenly, a hologram appeared, showing All Might.

All Might: "Young (Y/N)!)

(Y/N): "Sup All Might. Wait, isn't this from UA?"

All Might: "It is! I guess we'll be seeing a lot more of each other since it's been decided that I'll be working at UA now, that is.

(Y/N): "Huh, that's nice."

All Might: "I know right! Now let's start with your results. You passes with flying colors in the written test as well as the practical test! You have passed! Welcome to UA, Young (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "What about Izuku?"

All Might: "Don't  worry! He has passed too!"

(Y/N) sighed in relief. The hologram ended as All Might said that. He quickly got a call from Izuku.

Izuku: "(Y/N)! I PASSED! I PASSED!"

(Y/N): "Woah! Easy there. Congratulations I guess."

Izuku: "What about you? Did you pass?"

(Y/N): "Who do you think I am? Of course I passed!"

We talked for a while before ending the call. I quickly called dad to say the news.

Dad: "Oh hey (Y/N)! Why did you call?"

(Y/N): "Hey dad. You still remember the entrance exam in UA?"

Dad: "Of course! So what's the result?"

(Y/N): "Well I passed."

His dad paused for a second before laughing loudly and cheering.

Dad: "HAHAHA! I knew you had it in ya! Congrats son!"

(Y/N) smiled a little bit.

(Y/N): "Thanks dad."