His Mafia Rival [KTH]

By Moon_3004

"Your breasts are like Mount Rushmore, my face should be among them" . . . . . . . . . . . . . H... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

3

1.1K 77 14
By Moon_3004

"Just like that."

"Yeah, you're taking it in the right way."

"You're doing it absolutely amazingly.

Taehyung's moans filled in the room as he felt the feeling of euphoria taking over him. The random girl who's name wasn't a much deal to him, was pleasing him and fulfilling the lusty desires of the devil within him.

This was his way of living. Strawberries and sex with a pinch of blood and lust was all that mattered to him. Once he was done with the random girl, he picked up his wallet from his trousers which was thrown randomly on the floor.

Pulling out some cash from his wallet, he threw it on the random girl while uttering the words, "Take it and get lost. Don't you dare show your filthy face to me ever again.", he spat before pulling up his trousers and practically throwing the girl out of his house.

Fixing his dishevelled hair, the stone hearted mafia made his way towards the unknown destination he was called at by his mafia mates.

"Hyung-nim.", he bowed a full ninety degrees in front of the older man who stood there, in a dark and clampy warehouse which had been abandoned for ages.

"Ah, finally the leader got some time from his little businesses.", the older male snickered. V simply rolled his eyes at the taunting words of the elder male and shot him a bored expression which screamed that he was anxiously waiting to known the cause as to why he was summoned so urgently.

Rolling his eyes, the older male looked at his maknae and said, "V, listen up right here. You remember we sent Jimin for a mission at Dark Angels?", he inquired.

"Yeah but he turned off his transmitter and we can't contact him now until he willingly talks back to us. I'm sure Jimin is up to something. He must be catching the big fish of the sea rather than stealing some random security details of Dark Angels.", V nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders as if it was a regular thing.

"But you know who we're dealing with, don't you? What if Jimin is in some dicy situation?", the older man said.

"Hyung, stop worrying so much. He isn't a mafia for no reason. Even if he gets trapped there, he knows how to free himself.", the coldness in Taehyung's eyes didn't go unnoticed by the older man.

"Please be a little serious. For God's sake, we're dealing with Dark Angels! And their lioness? Do you know how much of a havoc she could be if Jimin gets caught?", the worry was clearly visible in his eyes while he tried to convince V.

"Namjoon hyung........ Don't worry. Jimin will be fine. If not, be ready to add another grudge against our target,that filthy leader, The Lioness.", he said and turned around pulling his gun out of his waist band.

Wearing his leather gloves and throwing his hair back with one push of his hands, the stone hearted mafia got on his bike. His eyes were raging red and his jaws were clenched. The red in his eyes existed just because of the mention of the one person he hates the most.

The one person who was the cause of his miseries, his grief, the cause of his internal death and mostly, the cause of the death of his soul.

The Lioness of Dark Angels.

And V wouldn't leave any stones unturned to clear his beef with that one lady who's name barely left his lips. He even hated it when her name left his lips.

"I may not have seen you, but I hate you passionately and your blood is the only thing I'm living for.", he determinedly thought.

The story of hate in his heart is deep entrenched and none but only Taehyung could keep swalloing his anger, waiting for the right time to burst it out on her.

Turning on his earpiece, he spoke, "Jungkook, copy my location and keep me on radar. I'm on a mission.", without giving a chance to protest from the maknae, Taehyung cut off the call, aiming towards the headquarters of the Dark Angels, alone and unarmed.

His mind wasn't in the right shape when he planned to raid the headquarters. Only blood was in front of his eyes. The blood of revenge he was thirsty for.

-x-

A huge bucket of ice cold water was splashed on Jimin's sleeping figure making the mochi-looking man to wake up from his deep dream of sleep. His movements were reflexive and involuntary. Panickingly, he tried hitting his legs and hand in the air but a strong force kept his muscles in place.

Confused by the disobedience of his muscles to his neurons, he looked down consciously to observe his hands and legs firmly draoed and tied to a chair by metal ropes. He was sure that there would be marks on his limbs by now but that was his least concern.

"Ah, I see. Mister Prince Charming is finally awake.", your soft, sweet and melodious voice rang in the room as you pulled out your pocket knife.

"I hope you had a nice sleep, Prince.", you snickered while he threw you a dirty glare. His bangs were wet and sticking to his forehead while the coldness of water splashed  on his face had left tred tints on his cheeks and nose.

"Now, will you spill the secrets?", you asked while leaning in towards him. Your eyes were blood shot red as if a living tiger had been triggered inside you.

"Not even in a million years.", the short heighted man daringly said, leaning in towards you to the point your breaths were mixing together.

Had it been a rom-com, it would look extremely romantic where the fated lovers were having a slow romantic moment but in your case, it was totally opposite.

Pulling him by his neck, you took Jimin in a head lock, tying your arms around his head and attaching your forehead with his. Your grip around his neck tightened to the point you were sure, some air had already been knocked out of his lungs.

"Speak up.", you demanded to which he just groaned in pain and denied your request.

"Ah, I see. A loyal dog of the Bangtan's mafia.", you said. "Fine. Be like it and stay here until you rot or else, I'll have a better proposal for you. Spill what secrets you've sent to your gang and you'll be respectfully allowed out of here.", you negotiated.

Jimin scoffed in response. "You really think I'm a fool to believe you? And to re-iterate it again just in case you're dumb ears didn't listen, I'll never tell you anything about my gang, so forget it."

"It's a word of The Lioness. And she never backs off her words.", you assertingly said. The fact that only a few people knew that the real Lioness was none other than y/n still amused you.

And you were definitely going to use it as an advantage to create a misunderstanding.

Jimin's eyes looked up to meet yours. He was staring in hour eyes for too long. Longer than what you would have expected. "Lioness' words?", he scoffed.

"That bitch is anything but trustworthy.", he said making your blood boil.

"What makes you think so?", you counteracted, keeping in your boiling anger.

"What makes you think I'll tell you?", he spat back harshly.

You grabbed him by his cheek, pulling him closer to yourself when your brother, Mark came dashing in the room.

"Y/N! IT'S A SECURITY BREACH! CODE RED!", he yelled before rushing out of the room.

You looked at Jimin before clenching your jaws. Signalling your men who were standing behind you, you said, "Keep an eye on him until I sort out this new rat who's trying to breach our security."

Jimin looked at you and smirked as if he knew what was happening around. At that moment all you wanted to do was to wipe that smirk off his face. Had it not been the intense situation, you wouldn't have hesitated to do so.

"Go there, try sort out this new 'rat' of yours and if possible give a reminder to your Lioness.", he said.

He leaned back on his chair arrogantly as if he was trying to assert dominance and completely forgot that he was tied to the chair. Kicking in the leg of the chair, you reminded him of being your captive but the smirk didn't leave his face still.

" The Lioness' death is near. The war of thirsty revenge of blood has begun."

Your blood boiled upon hearing his threat. You immediately came to know that this new security breach had to do something with Jimin but before you could take any violent action, the siren beeped.

The front line automated system of defense was broken and the breach was nearing towards the core of the mansion. If the intruder reached the centre, it was game over for you. After all, the core central room handled all the automated systems and record files of dealings.

It was the sole key to any kind of monetary weakness anyone can use against you.

"Save her before HIS fury leaves each and every ounce of blood drained from her."

Jimin's last words drained the colour out of your face before you smacked his head with the back of your gun, now leaving to prevent any security breach to take place.

"Jamless bitch has got a pretty filthy mouth. I'll need to put it in place soon.", you said while rushing towards the central room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n : Let's see where this goes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 656 19
"You BASTARD" I spat at him "I think we should do something about that mouth of yours" he smirks and covers my nose with a cloth. . . READ AT YOUR OW...
448K 15.7K 50
in which jeongguk, a rising k-idol, wants to get back with his ex, instagram model, taehyung | insta au weekly updates ā™” sometimes daily if i have t...
101K 2.8K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
35.7K 2.4K 53
"You shot me, jungkook!" "I just marked you mine, Y/N" </3 #mafia