❝...❞, Jacob Black

By -ANG3L1CANN

π‘¨π’π’…π’“π’π’Žπ’†π’…π’‚ π‘½π’π’π’•π’–π’“π’Š was found by none other than Caius Volturi as a newborn after being kidnapp... More

π‘¨π’„π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’π’†π’…π’ˆπ’Žπ’†π’π’•π’”
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔, π‘ͺ𝒂𝒔𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑸𝒖𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔

11.1K 263 57
By -ANG3L1CANN

Jenna Coleman as 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚊 𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔙𝔬𝔩𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔦

Well, I'm mated to you. You're in love with my twin, who doesn't want anything to do with me. What a wonderful start to a relationship.

Taylor Lautner as 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚋 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢

I don't care if she's a vampire or if she's deaf, Bella, because she's mine and I'm hers and that's all that matters to me.

Jamie Campbell Bower as 𝙲𝚊𝚒𝚞𝚜 𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔙𝔬𝔩𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔦

I'm sorry, you do know who you're talking about, don't you? That's my baby. You mess with my baby, you mess with me, the king of the vampires. She's my child and I'll go through anything to make sure she's happy and loved.

Anya Taylor Joy as 𝙰𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊 𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔙𝔬𝔩𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔦

You know I tell you the same thing every time, sweetie. With that vampire memory, you should know that I'm about to tell you how you should follow your heart and your instincts.

Billy Burke as 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚂𝚠𝚊𝚗

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔒𝔫𝔢 𝔚𝔥𝔬 𝔏𝔬𝔰𝔱 ℌ𝔦𝔰 𝔇𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰

I was an idiot. I went back, you know, that's what pissed your mother off. People said you died. I wanted you. I would have done anything you needed. Doctors appointments, any medical expenses. Harry... He and Sue said they would help me pay for it all. They were real friends.

Sarah Clarke as 𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚎 𝙳𝚠𝚢𝚎𝚛

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔒𝔫𝔢 𝔚𝔥𝔬 𝔊𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔘𝔭 𝔞 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰

I wasn't ready for that kind of responsibility. You were cared for by people who were.

Kristen Stewart as 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚂𝚠𝚊𝚗

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔒𝔫𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔎𝔢𝔭𝔱

That's the problem, she just comes in here and steals my life. I don't want to learn another language!

Kristine Froseth as 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚢 𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔒𝔫𝔢 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶 𝔈𝔶𝔢𝔰

I may be an airhead but at least I have her back! What have you done to make her feel at home? Right, nothing because you're a selfish attention whore!

𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 12K 45
"Why must I give up on what I want? What do you have to sacrifice? Why is it only me that has to suffer and give up everything I have?" After the dea...
96.8K 1.9K 23
Carmen hasn't had an easy start in her life. Yet the sweet girl grew up being a true darling. Bringing both her dads so much joy they can't even put...
288K 9.6K 39
Aurelia only came to Forks to help Carlisle protect his family. She fully intends to be on the first plane back home when this whole mess is over. B...
38.6K 1.5K 24
Jacob Imprints on Edward, the only problem is that Edward is mourning the death of his wife, Bella. Will Edward ever be able to feel anything for Jac...