INSTAGRAM! (H.S. & K.M.)

By ashlou96

Harry Styles soon meets a young woman who goes by the name Katherine McNamara. Harry thinks it's love at firs... More

Meet The Cast❤
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Thirty Two.
Thirty Three.
Thirty Four.
Thirty Five.
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven.

Seventeen.

41 2 0
By ashlou96

Mentions of rape in this chapter, so if it makes you feel uncomfortable, please skip💙❤🧡 if you do decide to read it, I do not accept the way that Alberto acts, it's just a story guys, and gone a little crazy.

*A couple of days laters*

liked by gemmastyles, niallhoran, louist91, officialtomellis, annetwist, jennifermorrison, d.l.castro, isaiahmustafa, kevinmchale, ollymurs, jadethirlwall, perrieedwards, joel_courtney, maisiersellers, joeyking, lilyjcollins, harrne, kat.mcnamara, liampayne, hazza1d, claryfray, matthewdaddario, nickgrimshaw, harry&kat, lanacondor, lanaparrilla, harryshumjr, emeraude, willtudor1, domsherwood, harry_fookinstyles, louteasdale, lottietomlinson and 3,516,894 others.

@harrystyles: My beautiful baby, is finally home. (I will not be letting you out of my sight. So she will be staying with me, until she's better.) My brave, brave girlfriend💙 I love you😘💙 @kat.mcnamara

Comments:-

@lottietomlinson: Oh. Wow. Is this what they did to her? That's absolutely disgusting... is it true her friend was involved. She still looks beautiful tho☺️💜

@louist91: Sis... -_- @lottietomlinson

@harrystyles: Yes... @lottietomlinson

@kat.mcnamara: Aw. Thank you babe💙 I love you💙

@emeraude: Have the police spoke to you yet, babe.

@harrystyles: There coming around today to speak to her Em. @emeraude

@domsherwood: Good to have you back @kat.mcnamara me and Emeraude will be around soon to see you. Let us know know police have been and gone.

@harrne: Aw. Look at her face. I feel sorry for her. Her friend did this.

@hazza1d: Oh my god!😲 I hope your okay? @kat.mcnamara Make sure you get some rest and stuff.

@harryshumjr: I hope your okay, biscuit!

@officialtomellis: Hi, Kat, I hope your okay? And feeling better. I hope you a speedy recovery.

@kat.mcnamara: Thank you guys❤ @officialtomellis @hazza1d @harrne I'm okay. Just scared to go out alone.

@officialtomellis: You rest up. I'm sure Harry will look after you. Don't be going out on your own.

@domsherwood: Do you have any memory of that night? @kat.mcnamara

@harrystyles: Dom!

@domsherwood: Sorry. I just want to make sure we get justice, you know.

@kat.mcnamara: It's okay babe @harrystyles. Not at first. The doctors said I could of blocked it out. Some memory come back but in bits, it's not making sense.

@domsherwood: I wanna do more than punch him. I want to kill him. Literally with my bare hands.

@kat.mcnamara: Calm down @domsherwood, I don't want you arrested.  I'm angry too. To find out it was two of my friends... how could they do this to me. I'm just scared of my own shadow.

@domsherwood: You shouldn't be scared, hun. You stay strong you got us. All of us. We will protect you.

@matthewdaddario: Kat, I hope you get better soon. Everyone at work are wishing you a fast recovery x

@kat.mcnamara: Thankyou @matthewdaddario and tell the other cast of Shadowhunters I'll be back soon and thank you. X

@Shadowhunterstv: Glad to have you back with us @kat.mcnamara. I hope to see you back in work soon. Don't you be worrying about work, we can hold off for a week or two. Let's get this final season wrapped up.

@kat.mcnamara: Okay. Thank you. Uhm- who will be playing Simon? I don't want to be working with Alberto if he gets off scott free.

@harrystyles: He won't be, babe. They found his DNA on your dress. He be going to prison for a long time.

@kat.mcnamara: Babe... I'm asking in case, he doesn't.

@harryshumjr: He will. And if he doesn't I won't go back if he goes back to work there.

@emeraude: Me either. I can't work with him.

@matthewdaddario: @Shadowhunterstv You can't force us to work with him. So, for Kat, if he comes back, I will not be playing Alec Lightwood.

@domsherwood: There be no way, I will be able to work with him without actually killing him. So I won't be back either.

@shadowhunterfans: What? The cast ain't going back? Why? I know it's sad what happened to her, don't get me wrong but you have to carry on filming.

@harrne: Did you not read the comments🙄 She needs time to get her head around the fact that her two best friends have hurt her in the most unmanageable way. She needs time! And they didn't say they weren't going back. They just said they won't be if Alberto comes back to work. He shouldn't be able bail or released.

@hazza1d: ^^ Definitely! He shouldn't be allowed parole either. I hate that guy.

@domsherwood: Don't we all, love. @hazza1d

@Shadowhunterstv: We just want to get it out there that @albertorosende will not be attending the role of Simon Lewis. @domsherwood @emeraude @kat.mcnamara @harryshumjr @matthewdaddario you are okay to come back and play your roles. Alberto will NOT be playing as Simon Lewis. I will make sure of it. We start filming two weeks today.

@domsherwood: Good. I'll be back then. I will not be held responsible if I see him around the studio.

@harrystyles: @kat.mcnamara You have nothing to worry about. I have hired you the best, only the best, bodyguards, this world has to offer.

@domsherwood: Hopefully, she won't need them. Because both of them should be in prison.

@kat.mcnamara: Babe... I don't need bodyguards. And I don't want to stand out...

@harrystyles: Baby... I'm not taking "no" for an answer. You know what happened last time, you're taking them. I don't want you to get hurt again. Please, for me.

@emeraude: Oh! I like this Harry. The one that stern and strict.

@kat.mcnamara: Okay babe😘💙 I understand your reason.

@annetwist: I'm so sorry this happened to you, love. I hope you're okay? I know, my son can sometimes be very overbearing but he means well. I promise.

@kat.mcnanara: Okay, Thankyou Anne. And I'm okay. My face kills and it's a mess. I know, he cares abouts me too much. Would it make you feel better if I just agreed? @harrystyles

@domsherwood: Wow! Who are you and what have you done to my best friend. She would never just accept it without a fight.

@matthewdaddario: Dom...

@domsherwood: Too soon...?

@harrystyles: Yes. Too soon. And @kat.mcnamara yes, it would. Otherwise I'll be paranoid every time you go out. These bodyguards are mine so I know they will keep you safe and do whatever to make sure you're safe. I would feel millions better. Obviously, if you're with me, that's fine.

@domsherwood: Sorry, guys. You know what I meant though. When has anyone notice Kat just give up and accept Harry's deal?

@niallhoran: Never! ☺️😂

@liampayne: I don't think I have, ever.

@kat.mcnamara: Guys... I support him and he supports me. I agreed to that because I'm too scared to go out. I was scared to even leave the hospital. My life shouldn't be like that.

@niallhoran: Aw, babe. We don't mean it like that. Just that... never mind. We're sorry we didn't mean upset you.

@kat.mcnamara: No. It's okay. Just don't want to be scared anymore. I want to know why he did what he did, why he would do what he did. I'm scared to close my eyes, being in the dark. How am I suppose to overcome that.

@gemmastyles: Maybe, facing him will help. Ask him why he did it.

@harrystyles: Don't be silly, @gemmastyles He won't just come out and tell you why he did it. Baby... this isn't the way to do it.

@kat.mcnamara: No. She's right. I have to go and see him. I need to know. I need to know why. You can come, with me, yeah?

@harrystyles: Of course, babe💙 I'll always be here for you. Thank you Gemma.

@gemmastyles: What!?

Katherine P.o.V:-

We walk in to the building of a police station where Alberto was being held.

Me and Harry walk towards the desk with a young man sat behind typing quickly on a computer. We wait for his attention, waiting for him to finish whatever it is.

"Hello, my name is Stephen Dawson." He smiles gently. "What can I help you with today?"

"I wan-" I take a deep breath and feel Harry wrap his arm around my waist. "I want to see Alberto Rosende." I request.

He looks down and types something on his computer. "Oh. I'm sorry, love. You can't."

"Why's that?" Harry says sharply.

"He's being questioned. Interviewed. No one is able to speak to him while that is happening. I'm sorry."

"Perfect." I hear Harry mutter under his breath. He pulls out his wallet and takes out a big pile of money. He goes to hand it over to the officer. I place my hand on his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I mutter quietly. "You can't bribe him."

"Do you want to speak to him or not." He snaps at me a little. "Sorry. Sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you. Here." He holds the cash out to the Stephen.

He frowns and looks at the cash. "20 minutes." Harry says. "That's all we're asking for."

"I can't accept that, because I've told you no one can speak to him at the moment."

"I'm sure she," Harry points at me. "Will be able to get more information out of him then any of you cops. Can you at least ask the person interviewing him."

He thinks for a moment. "Okay. I'll speak to the person. But I can't make any promises. Put the cash away." Stephen mutters. "This guy a scumbag, why would you even want to talk to him?" He asks standing up.

"He took something from me." I mutter quietly. "I want to know why."

We seen him walk away and knock on a door. We see another man step out and they start talking quietly to themselves. The man who Stephen talking to looks over at me. He walks over to me while Stephen walks to the other side of the desk.

"Hi, my name is Paddy Daniels. How can I help you?" He asks.

"I want to speak to Alberto Rosende." I say quietly, I don't think he heard me, as he tilts his head a little.

"Huh? Sorry I missed what you said then, I couldn't hear you."

"She wants to speak to Alberto Rosende. She deserves to know why." Harry explains.

"Please. Be my guest. He has not said a single word since we started. See, if you can do better." Paddy says standing to the side.

I stand there thinking that he just messing with me. "Go." Paddy says, smiling softly at me.

"Why?" I ask. "You're just going to let me speak to him, just like that." I ask. That's weird. Harry takes a step forward.

"Not you." Paddy says holding onto Harry's arm. "She can. We will stand in the room beside it and watch through the window."

"You having a laugh. There's no way I'm letting her go in alone." Harry shouts loudly.

Paddy raises an eyebrow at him. "He's cuffed down to the table, he can't hurt her. We will be looking in. We need a confession, otherwise, he walks." Paddy explains.

"Harry..." I say quietly. "I have to do this. Please."

Harry nods unsure of his own decision. "Follow me." Paddy guides me towards the room.

"Okay. Here, put this on the inside your T-shirt it will record and we can play it back." He explains, I do what he says. He opens the door. I see Alberto look up and his eyes go wide when he realises it's me.

"Hello, Alberto. Didn't expect to see me?" Paddy shuts the door leaving me alone with Alberto.

"Oh. No. I expected you. Not as soon. But I did. I'm surprised Harry allowed this." He tilts his head a little looking at me. "He doesn't know that you're here, does he?" He laughs.

Oh, he knows. Alright. "I'm not here to talk about Harry." I say to him. "I'm here to speak about what you did to me."

"You think I'm stupid. I know there's officers behind there." He nods towards a mirror showing our reflections.

"Why?" I ask him.

"What? What happened?" He asks.

I glare at him and he just smiles sitting back in his chair. "Why did you do it?"

"Do what? Have you gone crazy, Kitty." He smirks at me.

"Don't call me that." I stand up banging my hands against the table. "You lost that when you decided to rape me. You didn't just do it the once, you did it twice, front and back. You did it both places." I wipe the tears away angrily. "Say something! Your a coward!" I shout. I want to punch him.

"I have no idea what your talking about." He says pretends to be sad.

"You were there, Alberto. Remember, I took your mask off. I seen you. I thought we were friends. I thought we were closer than that, but I guess I was wrong."

He stands up quickly and his face in front of my face. "I was always been your friend. That's the problem "friend zoned" me always. Doesn't matter if you were single or not you were never gonna date me. But than, Harry came along and you dropped your knickers for him didn't you?"

"I only seen you as a friend." I snapped. "I can't help it, if there's nothing there romantically. It can't be forced."

"You wouldn't even try. After Dom, I was the only one there for you, throughout the break up. Then Harry came along... come on, Kat. You think he's gonna stick around with you." He laughs loudly. "He's gonna dump  you as soon as another beautiful girl passes him. You're nothing special, trust me, Kitty."

I shake my head rapidly. "No. No, he won't." I glare at him. "He loves me. He would never leave me."

"You sure. He won't when he starts looking at you with disgust. After all, you did cheat." He smiles brightly. How can he be smiling when he will be going to prison.

"No. I didn't. You forc- you forced me. That's rape. I didn't cheat." I whispered tears flowing down my cheeks.

He leans even closer to me. "Do you really think he will see it like that? I don't think he will... I think, he will be disgusted by it. Think your dirty." He laughs.

"Stop. Stop." I shout, covering my ears to blocked him out. He just keeps laughing.

"You're crying now... Aw, Kitty, how are you going to cope when Harry does finally leave you, for someone prettier. How are you going to feel, then, hey!" He shouts.

"Stop! Stop!" I shout. "You raped me!" I shout at him. He laughs. "You've gone crazy." I move back from him. "You're twisted in the head. You have a screw lose."

If I can't get a confession. Let's get him angry and maybe he confess then.

"Trust me this is the best I've felt in years. Living in your spotlight. Everyone feeling sorry for me  because I fancied my best friend, but her not knowing, not having any feelings whatsoever for me. That's the embarrassment. That's what drove me crazy. All those pity faces looking at me." He rolls his eyes. "I got the one thing I wanted."

"Why. Did. You. Do. It." I say slowly for him to understand. I was disgusted by his words.

"Because you were great. So tight." He moans imagining the tightness of my bum. I never had sex in that department yet.

I glare at him, more tears falling down my cheeks. "You're disgusting. Why?"

He smacks his head off the table like he gives up. "I've told you why. I knew you were still a virgin in the department and I wanted to take it. And also, I wanted to take something from Harry, oh, god. It's true, ain't it?" He whispers so quietly only I hear it all. But what Alberto didn't know is I'm wearing a mic that he didn't know of.

"What is?" I asked.

"You were gonna ask Harry to take it? Well, guess it's too late now." He laughs again, it's so dark. What happened to him.

"Who was the other guy?" I ask him. My voice coming out deep and hoarse.

"I don't know. I honestly don't know." He mutters quietly.

"Why are you speaking quietly."

"Because I don't want those officers to hear." He smiles innocently at me.

"Who. Was. The. Other. Guy." I say slowly.

"I. Don't. Know." He says loudly. "Sophie knew him."

"You know, Kat, there's this saying... you want to hear it?" He asked.

"I've heard it." I mutter. "If I can't have yo-" he start to say but I cut him off.

"Nobody can." I add. He nods.

"That kind of implies to this situation, doesn't it?" He smirks.

"No. Now, tell me, why Sophie did what she did?" I ask him.

"It was her plan. All her plan." He says loudly. "She came up to me one day and was like 'Ain't you sick of katherine mugging you off. She used you.' And that day we made the plan. She fancied Harry, don't ask why, because I've not got a clue why. He's ugly."

"No. He ain't. He's a better man than you. Any day. You are a coward. You left me in that forest to die. You were supposed to be my best friend. You walked away and left me."

I can see the anger in his eyes. He's gonna snap, I need to get him to snap.

"Did our friendship mean so little to you. How you followed that guy and Sophie around like a lost little kitten." I laugh loudly. "Following them like a sheep, guard dog. Guess what?" I ask him he nods along like he's listening.

"You're here and those two are out in the world doing God knows what. While you rot in a prison cell.

He stands up and bangs his fist against the table. "Yo- you should've died. The world would of been better place without you. I carried on walking away from you, because I just didn't care, if you lived or died. I think Sophie didn't want you to die. She stopped it. While I kick and kick you, feeling power over you. You were about to pass out, but Sophie pushed me away, but that didn't make me stop. I only stopped because I wanted too. Not because she decided. She thought if this happened, us raping you that Harry would go to her. She felt sorry for Harry, having him stuck with you. And you know what, I don't care anymore if I lived or died. Either way, you'll never overcome this." He shouts and I look towards the mirror and I can imagine the officers smiling and nodding. I turn back to Alberto

"Thank you for your confession." And I walk out and run into Harry. I run and jump into his arm and he hugs me tightly back.

He places his hands in my hair. "You know, it's not true what he said."

I look up at him and frown. "I would never leave you. Ever. Never." He shakes his head and pulls me into a hug. "You were brave, baby." He places his a kiss to my head.

We see the officers walk out the room with Alberto and he looks back at me. "I wished I finished it." He eyes go to Harry. "If I ever get out, I'm gonna finish you, Kat. I will finish you. And you're so called boyfriend." He shouts as the officer drag him around the corner.

Harry places his around around my shoulder and pulls me in closer and we both turn to leave. "Can I tell you something?" I smile up at him. I feel like I can finally move on and be with the people I love and cherish.

"Course, baby." He smiles back at me.

"Your birthday soon. And well, I was gonna give you, uh-" I stutter.

Harry shakes his head gently. "I would of never took it, babe." Harry says to me.

"Why?" I frown. "I thought you loved me." I pout.

"Past tense, loved you, I love you here and now and I couldn't hurt you like that, baby." He leand down and pecks my lips before we walk out the police station our arms wrapped around each other.

"Yeah, it hurts baby. And I could never, never hurt you. Could I?" He asks.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"Don't laugh. Okay." He makes me promise.

"I've been with a guy before. I thought maybe I could be gay, but I'm not, I'm straight."

I laugh a little. "Hey, you promised." He smacks my arm gently.

"I'm not laughing at that babe. I thought maybe I was attracted to a woman." I look at him lovingly. "But I'm not. And also I was not laughing at you, I'm laughing at that." I say pointing to Emeraude, and Niall holding hands. Dom and Matthew stood beside each other with Harry Shum. Liam and Gemma holding hands and a few other people like Joel Courtney, Jennifer Morrison, Joey King.

"Katherine!!" They all shout together. They hold up a banner. "Let's go for a few drinks." Dom and Emeraude shouts together. "That was a brave thing to do."

"What did he have to say?" Jennifer asks.

I look over to Harry and smile. "He was wrong about one thing for definite." I say smiling at all my friends and boyfriend.

"What?" Harry asks placing his arm over my shoulder.

"He said I would never overcome this... I will. I will just to prove to him that he can't control my life. And with my friends and boyfriend I can overcome anything. With you all." I smile at every single person stood there. I turn to Jennifer. "I'll tell you over a vodka and coke." I nod gently.

They start cheering loudly making strangers look in their direction as they pass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 95 25
Jenna is gorgeous and as normal as can be, she has her friends just like everyone else, yet unlike a few, some of her friends were insanely famous, m...
262K 14.4K 200
AU Social Media Crack "If you hate social media so much why do you continue to use it?" "Didn't your parents teach you to mind your own fucking busin...
426 33 21
~~ "You asked me if I had ever been in love, and I said no, right?" He inquired while gazing into my eyes, a smile playing on his lips, his dimples...
6.1K 1.6K 91
Hi, I'm Infinity Trevor I used to live in Cheshire with my boyfriend and his Family.Me and him were best of pals.Then we started dating. Things was p...