𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 ✾|...

By AthenaWisdom1

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・* *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿   A Soulmate "Is someone who challenge... More

Epigraph
Prologue
°•~Rise of the Serpentine~•°
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust a Snake
Can Of Worms
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green & Guardian Ninja
All Of Nothing
Day of the Great Devourer
°•~Legacy of the Green Ninja~•°
Darkness Shall Rise
Pirates vs. Ninja
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's Play
Growing Up, Unfortunately.
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Last Voyage
Island Of Darkness
The Last Hope
Return of the Overlord
Rise of the Spinjitzu Masters
*Bonus; First Impressions.*
°•~Rebooted~•°
The Surge
The Art of the Silent Fist
Blackout
The Curse of the Golden Master
Enter the Digiverse
Codename: Arcturus
* Special Oneshot *
The Void
The Titanium Ninja
*Finding Emerald*
°•~The Tournament Of Elements~•°
The Invitation
※✥❀✾ Anniversary ❁✿❖✤
Only One Can Remain
Versus
Ninja Roll
Spy For A Spy
Spellbound
The Forgotten Element
The Day of the Dragon
The Greatest Fear Of All
The Corridor Of Elders
Bonus: The Date ❦ The Dream
°•~Possession~•°
Winds Of Change
Ghost Story *editing*
Stiix and Stones
The Temple On Haunted Hill
Peak-A-Boo
Kingdom Come
The Crooked Path
Grave Danger

Rise of the Great Devourer

777 29 14
By AthenaWisdom1

To me, this song feels like Lloyd and Lacey's song.

It's basically their song!

_________________________________________

"No, I can't, what. Where am I?" Lacey sputtered.

She was back, but instead, she was in a room. A big bedroom, though it was too big to be a bedroom. She frowned in confusion.

"Lloyd!" She heard a woman snap

She looked up see a woman with same features as her, and she Lloyd Garmadon? He was older, much older?
That was Lloyd, but if that was Lloyd, she looked at the woman with wide eyes, that was her, but what was happening.

Was this the future?

"We defeated the overlord, now we have to go on a tour of all of Ninjago. And it's so tiring" her supposed future self said

The young man, who she supposed was Lloyd, only older, rolled his eyes.

"So?"

"So? So? So?! Lloyd! It's...tiring and all the people, they-they, um, well, they're a bit annoying," she sighed.

Future Lloyd smirks "you sure, because it sounds like your a bit jealous of all the girls and ladies at all the ceremonies"

Future Lacey sputtered "Wha-what, me-me, jealous, I-I-I don't get jealous", she while future Lloyd just watched amused.

While sputtering and ranting, future Lloyd goes behind her and wraps his arms around her from behind. She was pressed flushed against his chest, slowly he started to kiss her neck

"What are you doing?" She breathed.

"Nothing," he muttered

Lacey again, woke up in her bed, not remembering anything from the previous night.

The Destiny's bounty was flying in the storm. Rain poured down harshly. It tilted a few times but stayed upright most of the time. Nya, Kai and Jay were in the Dining room guarding the Fangblades.

"Why is it that Torchfire Mountain is the only place we can destroy the Fangblades." Nya asked as the group were in the dining room.

"Cause the Fangblades are made from the original teeth of the Devourer. They're so strong they can only break down in extraordinary heat." Kai explains.

"Uh, could someone pass the salt?" Jay asks. The Bounty tilts in the harsh weather and makes the the salt shaker slide to Jay. "Hey, thanks." He was eating a sandwich.

Cole comes in, his face green, he groggily says, "Please. No one talk about food. How much longer until we get there?" The ship keeps tilting and tilting, making the things move.

"Not long. Hey, Cole, you're looking a little green over there. How'd you like a mucus salt sandwich?" Jay asked, causing Cole to go outside to vomit.

Jay laughs, snickering in amusement. "Speaking of green, who would've guessed little Lloyd Garmadon turned out to be the Green Ninja?"

"I know. He was such a brat at first. It's hard to believe he's gonna become the greatest Ninja that ever lived." Nya said with a sigh.

Kai clears his throat. "Where is that little runt?"

Both Nya and Jay shrugged.

"Speaking of, can you believe that Lacey and him are...you know..." Nya said, gesturing with her hands.

"Oooh, yeah. Now they're gonna be together. Though the prophecy did say companion or friend, but I bet they'll become lovers, ah, so romantic." Jay said, staring at Nya longingly.

"Eww." Kai gags. "I don't wanna..."

Jay rolls his eyes. "You gotta admit, they're adorable together."

Kai pauses before he slowly nods. "Yeah, they are." He shrugs. "But still gross."

Jay nods.

Nya snickers.

.....

The training equipment in the training room began to spin and turn, moving it's course and working in a fast rate.

"Serpentine, it's time I Spinjitzu you back into the filthy holes you came from. Ninja kick! Tiger claw! Ninja, Go!" Lloyd said in a western accent. He laughs out loud, looking smug.

He fell and groaned when he tried to jump and try to fight, seeingas he had no fighting skills yet, Pythor who was watching silently was about to reveal himself when he heard a gasp.

"Lloyd! Wha-" Lacey said and scurried to him. "Are you okay?" she said concerned. Her brown hair was in a ponytail, showing the golden 'Night' Pendent around her neck.

Lloyd immediately stood up and cleared his throat. "Yeah, I was just....training." He smiles nervously.

"Or trying to," Said a voice behind them, the two of them turn to see Pythor.

"What a joke. You were always a boy who chased stupid dreams." Pythor scoffs before he laughs. "And now you also have a girlfriend. How cute." He smirks, eyeing the guardian Ninja.

Lacey glares at him.

"Pythor! How did you get aboard?" Lloyd panics, blinking in surprise.

Pythor merely smirked and tied both of them up. Lloyd to a punching bag and Lacey beneath him.

"You think I would allow the Ninja to steal the Fangblades from me?"

"Ugh! You'll never get away with it! Hey-" Lloyd said but Pythor covers his mouth with tape.

"You snake! The Ninja will stop you, you little ass-hmmh," Lacey starts but her voice gets muffled.

"Now, now. Wouldn't want that pretty little mouth to curse," Pythor laughed as he put tape on her mouth. "As they say, out of sight, out of mind." he than disappeared, turning invisible.

Somehow Lloyd had freed himself and now was freeing Lacey who squealed slightly when he freed her wrists.

"Thanks," She mumbled.

"Yeah. But we have to warn the Ninja. Come on!" Lloyd said as the both of them quickly ran out.

"Pythor's on board!" Lloyd's voice was heard on the intercom as Lacey said "He wants the Fangblades back!"

"Sorry if I don't lend a hand, but I'm really in a rush. Got this whole Devourer thing going on," Pythor chuckles. "Toodaloo." He held the Fangblades in his arms as the ninja and Wu tried to hold on to the plank.

He turns and laughs only to find Lloyd with a Bo staff and Lacey with green magical smoke coming out of her hands, both aimed at him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Lloyd asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Ah. A little cliché, Don't you think?" Pythor asked them.

"Uh, cliché?" Lacey asked confused with Lloyd who was also perplexed.

"I wouldn't expect a child like you two to understand." Pythor retorted, rolling his eyes.

"Hey, I've grown up a lot," Lloyd said attacking him but Pythor dodges him.

"Hm, puny strength, no fundamentals, sloppy footwork. You think you can defeat me?" Pythor asked in a cocky voice.

"I'm not trying to defeat you. I'm trying to keep you bust until the calvary arrives," Lloyd said as Nya arrives in her Samurai suit.

"And Lacey figures out the spell for making someone or something into water," Pythor looks at him. "Or something," Lloyd adds, a bit confused.

Lacey muttered under her breath, "What was the spell, gee, I really need to memorize these kind of spells."

Lloyd kicks Pythor. "Haha, I hit him, I hit him, guys!" He yells.

"Oh, as much as I would like to play with your overgrown toys, I have a ride to catch." Pythor said and jumped off the bounty and lands on a Rattlecopter.

"No!" Lloyd yelled.

Pythor laughs. "So long, suckers!"

Jay grunts. "Don't let go!"

Kai screams. "You think I don't know that?!" The ninja fall, but Nya catches them.

"Gotcha!" She lands on the Bounty with her suit still on.

Jay smiles.."I don't think I've ever been more glad to see you."

Nya nods. "Feel the same. Come on, he's getting away."

Jay turns towards the railing, pointing.."Look, there!"

************************************

"If Pythor returns the Fangblades to the City of Ouroboros, he'll awaken the Great Devourer." Wu states, his tone full of worry as he stroked his beard.

"Well, we're not gonna let that happen," Nya said determined.

"Oh, what about me and Lacey?" Lloyd asked.

"We need someone to stay with the Bounty," Kai told him.

"But did you see me kick him in the face? I'm an asset. I kick butt. And face," Lloyd frowns.

"Patience, Kid. You're too important now that you're the chosen one with Lacey." Kai says, giving them a stern look.

"Patience, hmm. Ah, the student has become the teacher." Wu said stroking his white beard, a small smile growing on his face.

"What do you say we play a little catch-up?" Jay asked grinning, wiggling his eyebrows.

"It's my favorite game," Cole smirks.

"Ninja, go!" They yelled as they jumped off the Bounty and summoned their vehicles.

"I've got him in my sights," Jay said, flying to his copper.

"Is this some kind of special tour?" The driver asked. The snakes had ambushed a bus and taken it, kicking the passengers out.

"Oh, shut up and drive." Pythor snapped, glaring at the human.

"Sir, the Ninja are on our tail. They'll catch up with us in no time" Skales reports.

"Ninja." Pythor grabs a microphone. "Good afternoon, my cold-blooded minions. If you look off to your left and behind you, you'll find Ninja. So annoying. So man your stations, chaps! We've got guests. Let's make sure we give them the ride of a lifetime." The Fangpyre turn the bus into a Serpentine Train.

"What is that? A truck?" Jay questioned in bewilderment.

"That is no truck. It is a moving fortress," Wu states, his eyes narrowed.

"Argh!" Cole groans.

"Watch out! How are we supposed to get close to that thing? Bring it on." Kai said, eyeing all the snakes who had now started firing at them.

"We've got company. Sensai!" Nya snaps.

"Huh?" Wu asked, shaking his head. "Let me see," he destroys two of the Serpentine's vehicles. "Oh, this is fun." He commented with a calm smile.

Lloyd screams as he tries to pilot the Bounty. He turns the wheel while the lights all blinking in warning.

"Lloyd!" Lacey screeched. "Careful!"

"I'm trying!"

"Try harder unless you want us to crash!"

"I won't!"

"Well, if we do. I'm blaming you!"

"Lacey! Instead of complaining, you can help!" Lloyd snaps, shooting her an annoyed glare.

Lacey squealed when she almost fell, the ship kept tilting and rocking back and forth. "Fine! But-" She screamed as she was lunged forward, Lloyd catching her wrist just in time.

"Thanks," She mumbled, she stood up straighter and moved away from him.
They both turned, only to scream loudly with their eyes bulging and their mouths gaping.

"Ah! The Lost City of Ouroboros," Lloyd said and drives faster, turning the wheel.

Lacey looks out the window to spot the guys and Nya. She frowns when she doesn't see the man who had raised her.

Cole yawns as they waited by the train. Wu had ultimately gone alone to face Pythor, but they weren't gonna abandon him.

"Thos is really boring," Nya comments before Lloyd and Lacey achor the train.

"Lloyd, Lacey!" The Ninja yelled, staring up at the ship in surprise.

"Hook, line, and sinker." Lloyd said as he drove, he grins happily. Lacey was holding the anchor lever, she pushes it forward so they drive to the city of snakes.

"To Ouroboros as fast as you two can," Kai orders, looking up at them.

"Aye, aye, captain." Both state in unison.

They made it to Ouroboros with barely no time to spare.

"Okay, Lloyd, Lacey. Put us down right after that truck" Kai said, he jumps off with the others following.

"Wait up, guys." Lloyd calls out as both him and Lacey join them, running after the ninja.

"What's going on? Who's that creature underground?" Kai questioned as they paused and stood in front of a large circle like tome.

"The Great Devourer," Lacey muttered in horror, swallowing her fear down.

"You must do everythingvin your power to stop the Great Devourer. Go, Ninja! Go!" Wu yelled at them, he gave them a sad smile.

Kai's eyes widen. "No, Sensei!" He screams in anguish as the Devourer lunges at Wu and Pythor.

"NO!" Lacey screams out.

To be continued........

Athena Speaks:

Oh and yes, The Sorceress is part of my Ninjago Series. It's connected to Dusk Till Dawn and Sweet But Psycho along with Imprint and Unstoppable which haven't been published yet.

And in future chapters, Lianna, Elaine, Amora and Saffron will be featured. So...to make sense....if you want to that is...read the other books. Most information for 'The Five' is in Ninjago extras.

Athena
🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 724 23
"Lego ninjago?" I rasp out, dragging my hand through the strands on my head. "Okay so a perfect match. A soulmate?" "Platonically..." There is no wa...
6.4K 351 15
Wait- right, you were a fucking 17 year old anemic girl who was failing most her classes, what the fuck could you ever do? ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀...
1.8K 34 4
In the vibrant city of Ninjago, there existed a bustling high school called Ninjago Academy High. It was a place where young individuals embarked on...
30.7K 1K 87
(Tw- Language) •♡"I'm glad I met you." "I'm glad too... And remember... I will always love you. No matter what happens."♡• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...