Pj Masks Scenarios

By lauren161721

Just a bunch of different scenarios each chapter. There are a lot of ships in here. This is mostly about the... More

Quick note: Info
Return of an Old "Friend"
Mental Breakdowns
Drama: The School Prom Part 1
Drama: The School Prom Part 2
The Never Ending Feud
Movie night/Prank wars Part 1
Movie night/Prank wars Part 2
Wolfie trouble Part 1
Wolfie trouble Part 2
A sick reptile
A Cat's night out part 1
A Cat's Night Out Part 2
Wake up!
Quick note please read for info
Breakfast and Sarcasm
Trying Something new
Announcement
New books!!!

Mystery Mountain Memories

995 19 10
By lauren161721

In this story the following characters are all 17 years old.
Night Ninja/Zack
An yu/Alexis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you don't know what Night Ninja looks like under the mask, he has messy, unruly, dark brown hair. His bangs fall just above his eyes with skin a few shades lighter then Conner. He has chocolate brown eyes and is usually wearing black or blue.
EVERY STORY IS DIFFERENT!!!

"Wow..I haven't been here in years," Alexis sighs dreamily as she looks over the mountain she once protected. They were leaning on a balcony looking over mystery mountain.

"Yeah. Remember when I first met you?"Zack asked.

"Now that's a story to remember" she laughs.

"What was your first impression of me" Zack smirked.

"Well...I thought you and those little...ummm"

"Ninjalinos?"

"Yeah that's it!" She exclaimed.

"You thought we were what?" Zack mused.

"Pretty cute," she admits.

"What was your first impression of me?" She asked.

"I thought you were confident, smart, gorgeous, bossy, sarcastic...and you still are" He joked. She playfully hit his arm.

"Although I was super jealous of you, which is why I wasn't nice to you in the beginning" Zack laughed.

"Jealous of me?" She questions.

"I was the only ninja the time and the only one who knew how to do those cool tricks. It took me years of training to learn of all it and then you came and did it like it was nothing. You were really talented."

"Really? To be honest I did feel out of place" She admitted. "Mystery mountain was also really lonely until you tried to steal something."

Zack flinches at the memory. "Yeah I'm done being the bad guy. It's just not me anymore. Although I was pretty prideful," he recalls.

"Was? You still are."

"No I'm not" he crosses his arms. "But I was the only villain who ever came close to beating the PJ masks."

"What about Luna? I think she came the closest?" Alexis said.

"What? Luna? She was in like, second place. Romeo was last because all he used was his stupid inventions that never worked." Zack said proudly.

"I always stopped you from trying to steal from the pagoda," she laughs at the thought.

"Oh yeah..." he musters up a fake smile. "Can you forgive me?"

"I forgave you a long time ago Zack," She smiles to herself. "Your different now"

"A good different?" He asks .

"Of course," she leans her head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around her.

"Thank god your not a villain anymore," she sighed happily.

"So am I," he looked down into her eyes.

"What ever made you become a hero?" She asks.

"You did duh," he say obliviously.

"When?"

"After our 1st date," he says without a doubt.

"Really why?"

"Because I knew you were the one and I couldn't lose you." He admits.

"How?"

"I just did," he smiles at her. "You ask a lot of questions."

"I'm curious," she shrugged.

"You know what, I'll just tell you the story," he announced.

"Alright" she says excited.

"It all started at the end of our 1st date..."

———Flashback to 5 years ago———-

"That was insane!"Alexis exclaims as she walks home, hand in hand Zack. They had just finished their first date, skydiving. It was obviously Zack's idea that Alexis soon fell in love with.

"I know that was awesome! Maybe we could do this again sometime," Zack asks hopefully.

"Skydiving? It was fun but maybe we can do something else" She suggested.

"No a date" He says.

"Ohhhh of course! We are dating aren't we? But for now, let's just keep us secret right?" Alexis says worriedly.

"I couldn't agree more." Zack sighs in relief.

"You think maybe one day we can tell them we're dating?" Alexis wonders.

"Uhhhh I don't know Lex-"

"You could be a PJ mask and we could work together to stop villains," she cuts him off, smiling widely at the thought.

"I'm not sure..."

"Greg and Luna worked it out and she's a PJ mask now," Alexis pleads.

"Yeah but they were different," he tries to reason.

How exactly are they different? She asks skeptically.

"Being a villain is all I've ever known. If I were to be friends with the people I'm supposed to hate...wouldn't that be awkward?" He cringes at the thought.

"Not if you say your sorry" she says.

"But I'm not goodey-goodey. I'm not constantly nice and always looking to compliment others. It's just not me. I'm...mean" he sighs.

"Zack you're anything but mean. Your a good person. Being a hero doesn't require you to be nice all the time. It has its ups and downs but sticking through the bad times is what matters most" Alexis tries to convince him.

"Okay maybe one day we can tell everyone just not now," he admits, smiling at her speeches

"I understand, and I won't force you," she says calmly.

"Do you ever want to become a hero?" she questions.

"It would be weird fighting with them after fighting against them all my life," he laughs at the thought. "When Luna became a hero, all the other villains looked to her as a traitor. I don't want them to think the same of me. Especially when they look up to me..."

"You make a good point. It's your decision and I'll stand by you no matter what", she says as they reach the top of mystery mountain.

"Goodnight Lex," he smiles at her as she releases her grip from his hand.

"Thank you for everything Zack," she kisses his cheek before closing the door to her home. Once night ninja walked home, he immediately jumped into bed after a long night of walking.

"Ninjalinos, do you know where my phone is?"

One of them run up and hands him is phone. He was scrolling through his phone he found a picture of the pj masks on social media. Their most recent fight was yesterday against Romeo. They won, of course. Maybe being a hero wouldn't be so bad...He thought to himself.

He immediately texted Alexis.

Zack: R u still up?
Alexis: yeah U ok?
Zack: I was just thinking maybe it wouldn't be so bad to be a hero...I think
Alexis: when I look at you, I don't see a mean person who likes to steal. Your really sweet.
Zack: I don't know...what would the others say?
Alexis: It doesn't matter what they say, or if they accept you or not. What matters is how you feel about yourself. Do you want to be a hero?
Zack: I think so.
Alexis: That's alright you don't have to decide now just remember that I'll accept you for whatever choice you end up choosing.
Zack: Thank you
Alexis: Your welcome
Zack: Night
Alexis: Goodnight
~~~~~~~~~~Back to Reality~~~~~~~~~~
"Then that morning I decided that I wanted to be a hero," he explained finishing the story.

"Interesting. So if I never brought up the becoming-a-hero conversation. It never would have happened?"

"Probably not," he laughs.

"Well I'm glad your a hero now," she gives him a bear hug.

"Me too," he hugs her back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 124 26
Romeo makes a new machine and brings someone really bad. To deal with the new threat the PJ Masks Power Heroes need team up with other heroes. Can th...
35K 324 43
Catboy, A hero of Paris, A leader, a Friend, a Son, and a Boyfriend. He started to date Karla and both Karla and Catboy love each other until one day...
21.5K 400 32
i've seen a few of pj masks ask and dare, and i wanted to try it out too.ships in this book are owlette x catboy gekko x luna nightninja x an yu and...
2K 6 5
The PJ Masks and George and Harold become bored with their very easily outmatched competition, so they team up and create a villain to fight. Their v...