MUST HAVE BEEN THE WIND | JIK...

By miniekins

Jimin tries to run from the fact that his psychotic ex-boyfriend is back in town and harassing him. But it do... More

CHP 1 × DISCLAIMERS
CHP 2
CHP 3
CHP 4
CHP 5
CHP 6
CHP 7
CHP 8
CHP 9
CHP 10
CHP 11
CHP 12
CHP 13
CHP 14
CHP 15
CHP 16
CHP 17
CHP 18
CHP 19
CHP 20
CHP 21
CHP 22
CHP 23
CHP 24
CHP 25
CHP 26
CHP 27
CHP 28
CHP 29
CHP 30
CHP 31
CHP 32
CHP 33
CHP 34
CHP 35
CHP 36
CHP 37
CHP 38
CHP 40
CHP 41
CHP 42
CHP 43
CHP 44
CHP 45 [FINALE]
EPILOGUE

CHP 39

10K 555 248
By miniekins

Jeongguk and Jimin walk through the front door of Officer Kim's house after a lengthy visit, closing the door behind them. They kick their shoes off of their feet and amble into the kitchen.

Jimin has the fridge open, briefly inspecting for some food he can quickly throw together to satiate the growing hunger in his belly. He reaches his hand in to grab some essentials in making a sandwich but fingers whisk at his waist, halting his actions entirely.

Jeongguk's arms snake around his torso and a chin dips perfectly atop his shoulder. He can feel the policeman's brown hair ghosting the side of his face as his fingers then move and work into the blond's hips.

Jimin has to suppress a moan, biting down on his bottom lip. He closes the fridge and lands softly against it with his stomach as Jeongguk's hands move slowly up his back, massaging into every strained muscle.

"J-Jeongguk," the blond says breathlessly.

"...You're so tense," Jeongguk replies into his ear, pressing a tad bit harder which has a delicate moan rolling off of Jimin's tongue.

He blushes profusely as the policeman's hands now reach his shoulders. Thumbs dig with perfect deftness into his tense skin which has his head falling back into the brunette's neck.

Jeongguk works away at his shoulders yet the moment he peers down quickly to see Jimin's expression, his movements stutter as the blond is looking up at him with hazy, lust filled eyes and parted, red lips.

Unintentionally Jeongguk goes harder, only encouraging Jimin to mewl out for more. Their current position doesn't last long as the policeman presses the blond's back up against the fridge.

Jimin's eyelashes bat softly as he curls his fingers into the policeman's belt loops, tugging gently. He runs his tongue over his bitten on lips and stares at him hazily. A soft gasp parts his mouth as Jeongguk situates one of his knees between the blond's thighs, brushing against his clothed, building erection.

"...You're being bratty," Jeongguk mutters hotly into Jimin's ear, biting gently on his lobe.

Jimin whines quietly. His hands run from Jeongguk's tapered waist to his head of brown hair. His fingers tangle within his soft locks and he tugs on them with fervor as he begins to rut against the policeman's thigh, desperate to get high off of his own customized drug.

Jeongguk's lips drag from Jimin's ear, down along his jaw. He pushes some of the blond's top aside until his unmarred clavicle is presented. While Jimin is busy moving with an undulating motion against the policeman's upper thigh, Jeongguk lowers his head until his lips press into the smaller man's skin.

Jimin's fingers become more twisted in Jeongguk's hair as he feels a wet tongue travel against his collarbone. Sweet whines of blissful pleasure fall from his mouth as the policeman begins to suck and nibble with dainty need.

"Officer," Jimin gasps and his movements become lazy as the high from Jeongguk's tongue begins to cloud his head, ebbing away all of his sanity.

Shortly Jeongguk pulls away and his mouth is red and swollen. He levels his face with Jimin's and his desire filled eyes rove the blond's features as they flush further with ungovernable arousal. His gaze then flits to Jimin's parted, ample lips and he dives in slowly.

The teacher trembles along the fridge as Jeongguk's face is mere centimeters away from his own. His bottom lip is secured between the brunette's teeth gently and it's tugged, soon to be released while they look deep into each other's eyes.

At this point Jimin can hardly walk and as he teeters from his high, he's easily maneuvered over Jeongguk's shoulder and carried upstairs, placed on the bed softly.

Jimin is shifting against the mattress, rubbing his legs together as he watches Jeongguk pull his shirt off of his body, tossing it to the floor. The man's eyes darken and his fringe falls down his forehead, furthering the endless void that makes up the policeman's purely lust filled gaze.

Jeongguk then ambles to the foot of the bed, leaning against it with his hands. His face is inches away from the blond's who moves with insistence.

"Tell me, pretty baby. How far are you willing to go?" the brunette asks darkly as he roves Jimin's antsy body.

Jimin tugs on his bottom lip roughly - so strongly to the point that he almost draws blood. He can feel Jeongguk's warmth radiating against his skin and the hot breaths that fall from his sweet lips to ghost his face. His little fingers curl deep into the crimson coloured bedsheets and he peers up at the policeman past his dark lashes.

Despite his occasional hesitation he can't deny the arousal drenching his anticipating body. His cock is hardening in his pants, growing with each second and it begins to hurt. He hadn't planned any of this out but to put it simply, he's glad he put on what he's wearing beneath his modest layer of clothing.

"...I'm willing to go so far for you," Jimin murmurs hotly, catching the flicker of lustful dominance in the policeman's eyes.

Jimin has no time to blink as his ankles are tugged and suddenly he's laying breathlessly on the bed with Jeongguk hovering over top of him. His legs move up of their own volition, curling around the man's waist. His fingers move along the smooth of his muscled back, dipping into his skin. His nails drag along his body faintly as the man dives in feverishly, kissing him smoothly on his lips.

The temperature in the room rises substantially as Jimin whines blissfully into the wanton kiss, savouring the sweet taste of Jeongguk's tongue against his own. The policeman is rutting into his crotch with his pelvis and he mewls for more, sucking on the brunette's bottom lip.

It's slow and sensual, filled with ease and perfect balance. This is what Jimin prefers as he still reels from his past assault. To be handled with care but also enough dominance that he knows he isn't afraid to be touched. Jeongguk's fingertips are like magic as one hand descends his clothed torso and trickles beneath the hem of it, moving along his bare skin to tweak one of his perked nipples. This elicits a shrill moan as it's swallowed completely by the policeman over top of him.

Jeongguk's other hand runs along the column of his neck and stops at his jaw. He twists Jimin's head as he deepens the kiss, sinking his tongue further into the blond's mouth. It's sloppy and messy as drool dribbles down the teacher's chin, right along the policeman's fingers however they're both too caught up in the heat of the moment to care.

Jimin's fingers move from Jeongguk's back to his nape, winding within his hair. The latter pulls away so that they can catch their breath and the gentle rutting comes to a brief stop as they look each other in the eyes, exploring the unprecedented levels of yearning they both harbour. Jeongguk wipes the drool from Jimin's chin and his lips tilt into a smirk.

He's watching Jimin's face closely as he first simply runs his hands along the blond's sides, pressing against the fabric of his shirt. He sees a little nod and then rolls his top up his torso and then over his head with some help. The blond's face is pink however tamely so as he blinks at the policeman lazily. Jeongguk's fingers whisk along Jimin's stomach and he slowly leans down with legs still around his waist, pressing soft kisses to his tummy.

Jimin whines quietly as a hot tongue runs along his soft abdomen, making it's way up to his chest. One of his perked nipples are then being lapped at which has him keening and shifting with pleasure. His other nipple is being toyed with and daintily flicked as he writhes, hungry for more.

"O-officer, please," Jimin whimpers his plea, eyes rotating aimlessly as he swings his head into the covers and arches his back, completely overrun by the rapture Jeongguk's deft touch cascades over his trembling limbs.

Jeongguk gives Jimin's nipple one last tentative lick before peering up at him, growing further aroused by the simple, already fucked out look he has.

"Officer please what?" Jeongguk mouths into his chest.

Jimin deflates, feeling so pitiful and humiliated for having to voice his covet aloud. He doesn't want to seem so helpless but the fact of the matter is that he is. He wants - no, needs - Jeongguk deep inside of him. It's been too long and he's desperate to be loved in this physical way again.

"...Please... I want your hands all over me," the blond whispers.

Jeongguk hums, lifting his head. He drags his finger down Jimin's stomach and watches as it fluctuates, stopping it at the waistband of his pants. He looks back up into the blond's eyes.

"Is that it, Angel?" he questions with husk.

Jimin whines, hands coiling into the blankets. "N-no... undress me. Take me out of my pretty panties and cuff me to the bed. Show me I'm yours," he concedes.

Jeongguk's jaw goes taut. Jimin can't tell if he's said something wrong but as the policeman steps off of the bed for a moment and walks to their dresser, it makes sense as to what he's doing as he turns around and a genuine pair of cuffs are hanging from his fingers.

The policeman is then back beside him, brushing some of his blond hair behind his ear. "Are you sure this is what you want?" he asks.

Jimin nods his head eagerly. "I'll tell you if I become uncomfortable," he mutters.

Jeongguk nods and runs his thumb over Jimin's full, sweet and tempting lips before he stands. "Move further up the bed, okay?"

Jimin does as told, moving up the mattress until he's met with the headboard. He props himself up with his forearms, watching as Jeongguk is the first to take his pants off. All he has left on are his boxers and he feels his throat run dry as he ogles the policeman's size, forgetting just how good he has it.

Jeongguk is then approaching both sides of the bed, giving both of Jimin's wrists a kiss before he cuffs them above his head, securing the device to the center of the headboard. The blond is peering up at him and thankfully all that's seen in his eyes is excitement.

Jimin's legs are sliding together once again as Jeongguk is crawling over top of him. He's stopped when a knee slots between both of his own.

"You let me know if it starts to hurt, okay?" Jeongguk says.

"Okay," Jimin replies, nodding his head, growing impatient.

The policeman then peers down at Jimin's waistband. He curls his fingers within the soft material and slowly slides his sweatpants down his legs, swallowing thickly as he pulls them fully off of him.

Jimin has on his lower half a pair of pink, lacy panties. His cock is standing upright beneath them and his tip is visible just at the hem of them. He's blushing profusely at the fact he can't cover himself from Jeongguk's overpowering look of admiration and lust.

"...Fuck, baby. You said you were wearing pretty panties but I didn't expect this..." he mumbles as he runs his fingers along the imprint of Jimin's hard length, thumb occasionally brushing over his slit.

Jimin moans at the faint contact against his heat, toes curling as he's been building up for the last ten minutes. He looks away and his eyes gloss over in desperate need as he begins to rut his hips into Jeongguk's fingertips.

Jeongguk smirks and leans down, parting Jimin's thighs. He begins to run his tongue along the insides of his unmarked skin, biting and nibbling gently gradually until he's licking a stripe up the blond's cock through his pretty pair of panties.

"F-fuck... Officer Jeon... p-please," Jimin gasps, biting down hard on his bottom lip, pulling against the cuffs.

"I hear you, baby," Jeongguk says quietly and hooks his fingers beneath the man's panties, pulling them down his legs, dropping them to the floor.

Jimin gasps softly as the cold air hits his crotch. He hums almost silently in anticipation as Jeongguk rises back up over his body, placing two of his fingers against the blond's bottom lip.

He slinks his tongue out and takes them into his mouth, lapping them up and sucking fervently while looking into Jeongguk's eyes, desperate for the man to be deep inside of him already.

Jeongguk's eyes twitch as he watches Jimin's mouth go to work. As soon as he deems them slicked up enough, he returns to his position at the foot of the bed, placing the blond's legs on his shoulders for better access. He stares into Jimin's eyes as he circles his tight ring of muscle before slowly pushing his digits inside of his hole, hearing a whine filter straight into his ears.

"God, you sound so fucking pretty," Jeongguk lauds as he pushes his fingers in until they're knuckle deep, feeling Jimin's calves tense along his shoulders.

The blond's back arches into the air and his wrists start to hurt as he resists against the cuffs but he doesn't say anything. It feels so good and as Jeongguk's fingers prod at his prostate, he convulses further in pleasure, toes curling in the air.

Jeongguk begins to pick up his pace as well as precision. He curls his fingers inside of Jimin, moving them in and out of him, brushing his velvet walls with his knuckles. He scissors him and kisses at his thighs as he stretches him open, preparing him for his length.

"...I n-need you... now," Jimin pants.

Jeongguk listens to his baby and pulls his fingers out of him, wiping them down on the sheets. He studies Jimin's face as he barely hangs on to his sanity.

"...In the c-closet... please... first drawer," he begs.

Jeongguk climbs off of the bed and walks to the closet. And surely enough, the first drawer he opens has both condoms and lube inside of it... not to mention various other pairs of pretty panties. He reaches for both the lube and condoms but Jimin stops him.

"J-just the lube this time..." he mumbles almost incoherently.

Jeongguk runs his tongue over his lips and only grabs the lube. He returns to the foot of the bed. "Are you sure?" he asks for clarification.

Jimin nods his head eagerly. "Hurry."

At that simple, pressing word, Jeongguk nods his head. He pulls his own boxers down and watches as Jimin squirms, waiting to be filled completely. The policeman pours some lube into his palm, slicking it along his length as the blond studies the action impatiently.

Jeongguk kneels before Jimin's legs, throwing them over his shoulders once again. He looks into the blond's eyes closely as he slowly pushes himself inside of him, watching his face initially twitch in pain. But as he sits there inside of him and waits, the teacher's eagerness returns and he nods his head.

Jeongguk's hands fall to the blond's waist and he starts to move. Jimin's legs fall from his shoulders and snake around his hips, locking themselves in place. The bed soon begins to rock as the policeman picks up a rythm, sheathing himself deep inside of Jimin's pretty hole with each thrust.

The blond is moaning loudly, curling his fingers into his palms to distract himself from the pain lingering on his wrists. His body is twisting in pleasure as he proceeds to empty and fill within the same second. His legs tighten around Jeongguk's waist as his protaste is hammered once again, prompting him to whine with zealous.

"Fuck, baby... so tight," Jeongguk breathes as he leans forward, gripping Jimin's cock in his hand. He proceeds to pump the blond and piston his hips into his ass at the very same time, multiplying the teacher's pleasure.

"J-Jeongguk... fuck, please," Jimin pants with his eyes screwed shut.

Jeongguk can feel himself coming undone as his thrusts into his pretty boy become lazy and sloppy. Heavy grunts spill from his mouth as he pushes himself inside of him very few yet so deeply.

Jimin gives no other warning as he spills into Jeongguk's hand as well as on his own stomach with a shrill moan. His body is sent into overdrive as he falls from his high, all the while trying to help Jeongguk chase his own. His eyes brim with tears and he pulls on his bottom lip, growing sensitive. It stings but it feels so good and as Jeongguk releases inside of him with a gravely grunt, he gasps quietly as he feels his cum roll down out of his hole to hit the bed sheets.

The bedroom fills with heavy panting. Jeongguk pulls out of Jimin yet before he falls beside him, he crawls off of the bed and undoes his handcuffs, rubbing soothingly at his inflamed skin. He picks Jimin up off of the bed bridal style as he carries him into the bathroom.

He begins to run a hot bath, pouring bubbles into the coursing water. He then helps Jimin inside of it and plants a kiss on his forehead before briefly leaving to pull the covers off of the bed in search for new ones.

But this time he comes back and squeezes in behind Jimin, leading the blond's head along his chest.

"...Please don't go this time," Jimin murmurs tiredly.

"Never again."

(A/N): My smut always ends up being 3k words long hehehehahshshwj. 🥴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 7.4K 62
"I love you." "And I loved you." Jungkook loves his boyfriend, Taehyung, but so does Jimin. Taehyung doesn't love Jungkook anymore. He falls in love...
105K 4.3K 20
Spin-off of Aroma that follows the love story between Namjoon and Jungkook. Fanfiction Ranks: #48 in Namkook #92 in Namkook #103 in Namkook #113 in...
388K 19.1K 48
Jeon Jungkook is a ruthless,cold-hearted and the strongest mafia leader of South Korea. Park Jimin is a normal cafe worker who lives with his mom an...
431K 16.8K 38
➳ #258 in FanFiction ➳ #299 in jikook ─ in which Jungkook wants to get Jimin back GGUKCHU | 07.13.16 | j...