FLOWERS TOO HAVE STORIES TO T...

By poemkins

You are the flower I saw last spring amidst roses and greens. A collection of short conversations that will... More

LOVE IS A TERRIBLE FEELING
YOU ARE A FLOWER
ALL THINGS WERE MADE BEAUTIFUL
SPECIAL ROSE
VULNERABLE
TEARS AND DEWS
BATHED WITH DEW
LITTLE FLOWER

GROW, BLOOM AND DIE

0 0 0
By poemkins

Her: Sometimes, I wonder if it is better to give up than continue.

Him: Either way, your life will not stop. If you halt this journey, you'll begin with another.

Her: I hope my life is like that of a flower. They all have one journey; to grow, bloom then die. Human's journey is so complicated. There are many roads to travel and days to face unlike flowers that live only one season long.

Him: But you are like a flower! Actually, even greater than it.

Her: Thank you but I don't think so.

Him: Haven't you noticed? Your journey is to grow, (learn, relearn and discover your purpose) bloom, (be fruitful in serving and loving) and die (be united to the One Who created you). You are like a flower. Flower lives for one season long, and you, one lifetime long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 1.5K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
7.9K 147 28
Oneshots on Alessia Russo If you have an ideas on what you want the oneshots to be on then comment at the end of each of them .
154K 2.6K 68
Just some short stories about my favorite Ninjago couple, Jay and Nya. This book contains canon oneshots. I have a second book called "The Jaya Chro...
32.1K 4.1K 27
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...