The Unwanted Marriage (UNDER...

By RafahStafford

Ever since Althea Evans's parents passed away from a horrific accident, her life turned upside down. Thea is... More

TROPES
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
29: A bouquet of flowers
30: Christmas Day
31: The moment
33: the Last Day
34: the Promotion
35: The truth of the past
36: Old times
37: Girls talk
38: Upset
39: Arguing
40: Sort things out
41: Made up
42: Family time
43: Baby talk
44: Old bestfriend
45: Surprise
46: Baby names
47: Josh
48: After the kiss
49: School moments
50: Midnight craving
51: Baby's room
52: Pain
53: Numb
54: The Voicemail
55: Nicholas
56: Dinner & Plan
57: The wedding
58: Honeymoon
59: Flashback
60: It's time
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (1)
Bonus Chapter (2)
Bonus Chapter (3)
UNDER EDITING

32: An old friend

24.2K 686 24
By RafahStafford

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

He watched his sleeping figure wife beside him, bare chest. The wife he loves dearly that he will do anything to make her happy. He stroked her hair softly, not wanting to wake her up.

He couldn't sleep, not after experiencing something that adds his favorite things to have and to do. He reminisced the event in the back of his mind, how she made him feel good even when she didn't even try. He was surprised to find out that it was actually her first time, making him even happier and proud that he was the man who took her first time, and hopefully the only man she will share the love with for the rest of their lives.

He knew it was not his first time, but it felt like one, because having it with his wife is different with any other women he has had in the past. And he was loving it. He loves the feeling of it. He loves the feeling of being able to make her feel loved, to show her how much he adores his wife.

He was being gentle to her, taking it her first time. He loves how she sounded when she called his name over and over again. He loves how breathtaking she looked when he was making her feel good. He loves how pure she looked. And he definitely loves how good their love making feels.

He smiled as he was admiring his sleeping wife beside him, feeling incredibly lucky to have had her as his wife. And for once, he was glad that she didn't make it to their wedding 4 years ago. He was glad that he got to marry Thea instead. Never would has he thought that having his heart broken 4 years ago will lead him into having even more happiness with another woman, whom he proudly calls his wife.

His mother was right when she told him "When life takes away your happiness, life will also give you even more happiness". Those were his mother's promise when she watched his son's life torn apart the moment her supposed-to-be daughter in law never made it to the altar. And he is forever grateful that it happened, no matter how heartbroken he was.

He eventually went to sleep, peacefully beside his wife, with the best feeling in the world.

THEA'S P.O.V

I feel like crying, no, I was crying. I can't believe we did it last night.

My first time

I finally had my first time. And it felt.. amazing.

When I woke up, the first thing I noticed was both me and Arthur got no cloths on, making me realize what we had just done last night. Panicking, I ran to the bathroom, not caring that my sudden movement woke him up. I had no idea why I panicked. It's not that I regret it, but I just couldn't believe that we actually did it.

I actually had my first time, and it was with my husband. Last night.

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, I looked a mess. I gasped as I saw those love bites all over my neck, down to my chest. I touched them and immediately blushed as I recalled the event. He knew what he was doing, and he was making me feel so good on my first time.

I think it was by far the most amazing feeling I have ever felt in my entire life. I just don't understand why I cried that we did it.

"Thea, are you okay?" Arthur asked behind the bathroom door.

I wiped my tears with the back of my hands but my eyes were still red. "I'm fine, I'm.. I'm having a shower"

Arthur can't see me like this. He would thought I was upset about it or regretted ever done it with him.

The door was opened and before I realized it, Arthur walked in with a confused look. Seriously, why do I always forget to lock the fricking door!

"Were you crying?" He asked once he saw my red eyes. He approached me, not leaving his eyes on me. "What's wrong?"

Well shit he just caught me

I started to panic. "I was not, Arthur, I swear nothing's wrong"

He cupped my face in his hands. "Hey, deep breath"

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself. "I'm sorry, I panicked"

"Did you.. did you regret it? About last night?" He asked, looking extremely upset that it made me feel incredibly bad.

I immediately shook my head. "No, no I didn't. It's the fact that it was amazing, the best feeling I've ever felt. I guess I just.. kinda shocked to have my first time. But I didn't regret it, not even once"

He let out a relief sigh as I said that, and leaned in to kiss my forehead. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

I shook my head in response. "Hardly"

Well, not really. That reminds me of the uncomfortable feeling when he first slide in, and boy it hurt like hell. But he didn't need to know that.

He wrapped his arms around me, pressing me onto his chest. I was aware that I wore nothing, literally nothing. And us being this closed with me mostly bare chest made me feel a little bit uncomfortable.

"Erm, Arthur? Will you.. leave for a moment? I'm barely wearing anything"

"Nothing I didn't see last night," I could picture him smirking behind me. I hit his chest in response. "Ouch!"

"That's for saying such a thing," I said, trying to hide the blush that's forming on my cheeks. I pushed him away and quickly grabbed my robe that's hung on the wall near me. "Please, leave, I need to clean up myself"

He frowned as I wore the robe. "Well we can shower together, you know.. save more water"

My eyes widen as he said that. "Arthur!"

He chuckled, showing his perfect teeth. "I'm kidding! Be quick, wifey, 'cause we're going to explore the city again"

After both Arthur and I got ready, we left the hotel to visit the Versailles. We waited in the queue to get into the entrance. I was so excited to look the inside of the palace. It's going to be amazing, hopefully.

"Have you been here before?" I asked as we walked around the palace.

He slung his arm over my shoulder as we walked around. "No, it's my first time actually"

I was amazed with all the arts that are exhibited here. This is by far the most amazing place I have ever been to. I basically just dragged Arthur here and there in excitement, he knew how much I love arts and stuff.

"Slow down, darling. Those arts are not going anywhere" he chuckled as I grabbed his hand.

I stopped and turned to him. "Wait, what did you just call me?"

"Darling?" He looked confused as I asked that. I felt butterflies on my stomach. It's the first he calls me that, and I'm loving it.

I grinned. "I love it. Will you please keep calling me that?"

He chuckled then kissed my forehead. "Anything for my Thea"

We went around, admiring the views and everything. The whole time Arthur was holding my hand, sometimes rubbing my palm with his thumb. Even small gestures like that makes me happy.

"I'm going to the loo, do you want to?" he announced after a while.

I shook my head in response. "Nah, I'm fine. I will wait for you here"

"Okay. I'll be quick"

A few hours after exploring the whole palace, we decided to go to another place. I told Arthur I wanted to buy some souvenirs and he mentioned about taking me to this place where they literally sell a lot of souvenirs.

As I was waiting for him, someone pat my shoulder. "Althea?"

I turned around, surprised when I saw Andrew, my high school friend. "Andrew?"

He broke into a smile and gave me a hug. "Hey, it's been a while, huh? How have you been?"

"I'm doing well, how are you? I never thought I would find you here in Paris" I asked as we pulled away.

Andrew is one of the few nice people from high school who I was quite close with back then. He once stood up for me from someone picking on me. And he was also my partner for our biology project. He was so kind and polite to me, I'm kinda surprised to meet him again.

"I'm doing just fine, I recently just moved here for my training in law firm. I'm so excited but shitting myself at the same time" he laughed.

That reminds me that once he told me how much he wanted to work in a firm. "Wow look at you! You're finally living your dreams, huh? I'm happy for you, Andrew"

"Thanks, Althea. How about you? What have you been up to?"

I shrugged. "Not much, I didn't go to uni after we graduated. I got married last year"

He looked surprised. "Wow, you are finally married with Tony?"

I was stunned when he said that. He definitely remembered that I loved Tony back then. "No, God, no it's not him"

"Oh, shit, sorry I thought it's him. You told me you love him back then"

"I did, but he never loved me, Andrew. You knew that"

"Well, I thought you guys had sorted it out. Anyway, who is the lucky man then?"

Before I could answer him, an arm slung over my shoulder, taking me by surprised. Arthur had come back and pulled me closer to him. "Darling?"

"Arthur.. hey," I looked at him only for him to glare at Andrew. It's still new to me to see this possessive side of him. "Oh this is Andrew, a friend of mine from high school. Andrew, this is Arthur, my husband"

Andrew gave him a smile and extended his hand to him. "Nice to meet you, man"

Though Arthur's stare was hard but he eventually shook hands with Andrew. "You too"

"Well, I think I should get going. It's nice to finally meet you again, Al" Andrew said, giving me a side hug.

I smiled. "Me too, Drew. Good luck with your training"

"Thank you, and good luck with whatever you are planning for the future too," he nodded his head to Arthur. "Nice to meet you, man. See you again, Althea"

We bid our goodbye and I watched as Andrew walked away, leaving me and Arthur. I looked over at Arthur and his glares never left.

I nudged his arm, making him look at me. "Hey, no need to glare at him. He is a nice guy"

He frowned. "Yeah, well I don't trust him"

"He's not gonna do anything to me anyway, stop being jealous"

He looked away. "I'm not jealous"

I grinned, knowing well that he was jealous. "Nah, you are"

"No, I'm not"

"You are, stop lying to yourself"

"Fine," he said then holding my hand. "But I'm not leaving your side ever again, I can't stand with all those men staring at you the whole time"

This time I frowned at him. "What men?"

He glanced at me for a second before shaking his head. "I should have known you are so oblivious. There are like, 15 men staring at you when we walk past them"

Well damn I didn't know that, nor that I was aware.

I laughed awkwardly. "Well, that's.. weird"

"That's for being stunning, you know?"

I swear my face felt so warm from blushing, how can he easily makes me blush? That's not fair!

"So dear Lord, I hope I can control myself before I punch any guys who's staring at my wife" he said, though he was joking when he said it but I knew deep down he meant it.

That made me laugh. "Well, you must love me a lot, huh?"

He looked at me. "I do. I do, Thea. That's the thing"

That melts my heart, I think I could get a heart attack just by hearing his anything he says. I rested my head on his arm. "That's so sweet of you. I love you too, husband"

Again, I ask myself what did I do to deserve him? He is so precious and he makes me really happy. I'm literally living a fairy tale.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 235 37
All of her life, she thought to marry a romantic man who could take care of her till death and didn't care about wealth that much. A man which she co...
1.1M 29.8K 59
TW: mature themes and strong language, violence, sexual assault, self harm, manipulation, death, grief, etc. NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. ...
319K 18.4K 58
Two stubborn people. One secret. An unwanted union. And God who put them together. When Jack and Perli marry, there's no doubt that at least one of t...
517K 23.1K 32
[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anything from this marriage nor you", she repl...