YOU NEVER KNOW (LISRENE) COM...

By toogayforyouMANOBAN

Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not m... More

ANGELs and Devils
HEART OF GOLD
TRUE LOVE
AWAKENING
LOVE IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
KID AT HEART
KIM
BAE
BROTHERHOOD
DILEMMA
CALMNESS
BIG STEP
THE CITY
MILES AWAY
SPREAD THE WARM
TEOKBOKKI
ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED
CHIPMUNK
LOST SOULS
BOND
MISSING YOU
GHOST FROM THE PAST
UNNIE IS HERE
PRIYA
A MOTHER'S LOVE
PURE INTENTION
EMOTIONS
PICNIC
THEY MEET
SMALL WORLD
UNSPOKEN PROMISE
COMFORT
MOMENTS
FEELINGS
THE PLAN
READY
INDEED
SOFTIE
A BATTLE
ALL SET
MEET LEO
THE STARS ALIGNED
LAUGHTER
EVIL ON THE LOOSE
TRIGGERED
GIANT
ITS PLANNED
WHO I AM
I AM LISA
INNER ME
ME MYSELF AND I
DECISION
NEW PLACE
CHANGES
UNCONTROLLABLY
WINDOWS
READYING
WEAKNESS
NEW SET OF FRIENDS
LOATHED
RAINBOW AND SUNSHINE
STRAIGHTFORWARD
GETTING THERE
LISOO TIME
HER DAYS
OVERFLOWING
HURT
HER TRUTH (M)
LIGHT
PRESSURED
SAFE
STORYTIME
THERE HAPPY PILL
ONE GOAL " HAPPINESS"
JUST ANOTHER DAY
TICKING TIME
BE HAPPY
MOVING FORWARD
PUNCH
DIED DOWN
RAIN
MIRACLE IS COMING
FRUIT SALAD
ACCEPTANCE IS THE KEY
MEDICINE
SPECIAL CHAPTERπŸ’•
FIRE
THE HEIR
IM NOT THAT INNOCENT
MOTHER'S LONGING
VERSUS
I THOUGHT
TOP TO BOTTOM
GROUNDED
THE PAST AND PRESENT
UNSTOPPABLE LISA
COCOMELON
PREPARATION
YES
BIG DECISION
THE STORM IS COMING
PLAN B
THE LISA HERSELF
I CATCH IT FOR YOU
SLEEPING
BLESSING IN DISGUISE
FOR THE SAKE
FIRST DATE
TEACHING
JUST LIKE BEFORE
HEAT ON WINTER
HARMONIOUS
CHERRY POPPING
ALWAYS AND FOREVER (end)
AREUM/ JERO

SET UP

1.2K 53 4
By toogayforyouMANOBAN

FlAAAAAAASSSSSSBBBBBBBAAAACCCCCKKKKK

The day mr. Louis Brüschweiler Manoban visit the orphanage has come to an end, the little vacation to orphanage was fun, he convince Su to come with him with the help of Wu.

Those days Sire. MANoban have a chance to talk with Su, getting to know him more, his dislike and likes. He can't contain his happiness even the the teenage girl get more fond on Su, his still timid but fun and kind very polite.

On the other side Wu have grown hatred and jealousy on Su, but he have to pretend for his chance to get out to the orphanage. He knows that mr. MANoban is just using him to get through his own son. He envy him so much that he forgot now there bond as bestfriend. He treat su the same but not the same feelings as brother.

Since that day they arrived to the Brüschweiler Manoban estate on switzerland, Wu didn't waste the chance he busied himself on the opportunity mr. MANoban gave him studies knowledge on everything, but the treatment is different since the real son is there, he is more special, and he sees the difference, the room, the clothes, even Su have personal butler and tutor, they bond but Wu just pretend and he grows distance to Su.

ON THE OTHER HAND

Wu and the Jiwoo the teenager grows friendship, the only person  that Wu gave him sanity and calm him on there teenage years Wu supposed to ask her to be his girlfriend but Mr. MANoban announced the said engagement between Choi ji woo from choi clan and Woosung Brüschweiler Manoban.

" Your taking everything I deserve Su, then I'll take them in cruelest way for you to feel what I feel" Wu clenching his fist under the table.

END OF LITTLE FLASSSHHHBACCCCKKKK

PRESENT

" Yee Yee ms. Kang, I send it already. Yes thank you" mr yu said , the care taker that seulgi assigned in lisa and jisoos house.

" Thank you, mr yu, I already wired your salary for your time being, I'll message you ahead when we visit there again, please take good care and you too" seulgi said on the other line and hang up.

" Hmmm I ask jisoo and show her the picture who visit there house" seulgi thought, she and jennie is now in the penthouse talking about the plan jongyeon sent to them and what they will do.

" Seul, I'm nervous I hope this will going well, I don't want  someone will hurt because of this seul" jennie is worried about the plan but hoping this chance won't slip.

" I'm hoping the evidence is enough for your fake father to go in jail jennie, I can't believe this" seulgi said it was just recent they know everything if it's not a law firm contact jennie about the trust fund named to her from her parents james kim and rubyjen kim they won't know anything.

" But why I can't remember everything seul, it seems like I wake up his the person I know, I know my father is him, so everything is lie I don't know what I should think seul" jennie crying on seulgis shoulder.

" Don't worry we will know the answers soon, that's why we really need to get that woman in our side" seulgi know that the answer is the woman they need to rescued.

" I'm hoping that I can handle whatever she will tell us seul, I'm so angry to him, good thing we figured out earlier enough that he keep on tracking on me" jennie said, they bring jongyeon with them on there first meeting, cause jongyeon suggest if that person is hiding something then his up to something.

Jongyeon is right, in jennies car, penthouse phone, good thing Jennie got two phones before where they use with seulgi private stuff without his fake father's knowing. Jongyeon use her magic not to alarmed mr. Kim. They keep it that way of course through technology.

" I know just stay cool and alert ok, always bring that device they gave to us, it's for safety also just few more weeks we can settle this for good." Seulgi said and hugged her best friend.

OTHER SIDE

" Young miss, this are picture of people visit the  farm" seungri said and gave her the folder, aside from seulgis team, she also had hers to watch the land also the house but just in distance cause she knows seulgi already do it, even she plan it to.

" Who's this person?" Joohyun looking to photo of old man.

" The identity is not yet clarified miss, according to the person watching the house and land his been there three times to ask about where is miss lisa, ms. Kang personnel didn't gave him details, they just said that they are new owner of the land" seungri said then joohyun looking to the picture.

" Gather asap the information about him I have this uncomfortable feeling about him, keep him under you watch" joohyun command seungri and bowed for understanding.

" And miss, I think miss kang and jennie is up to something, they keep on having meeting on this person, this person is known in japan and her group called as rascal in street, but they are more than just that" seungri added makes joohyun frown.

" Huh? we know them, I can't see anything suspicious, but keep them on track too, eventhough they we still have something to them they are still my friends you know" joohyun said, and very curious.

" What's you up too jennie?" Joohyun thought, then dial jinhyuk.

" Jinhyuk I know seulgi have personnel in the house can you send them the picture and info to me now, ok thank you" joohyun said and end the call she knew someone is staying in kang estate but she still didn't meet them.

" Be vigilant and call me in any suspicious moves, and asap seungri, that man on photo make sure we know always where he is" joohyun said and leave the office they have shoot later in the afternoon, she will visit lisa before that,

" I miss my baby even though I just saw her in the morning" joohyun thought.

LISA POV

I'm still terrified what happened to unnie, my inner self want to be in her place, I'm in ache to see her like that, even if it's cause of tiredness, I don't want to see her suffer, so I'm thinking to make a surprise to her. It's not yet her birthday but I still want too.

" Hmmm candlelight dinner" limario suggest.

" Hahhaa unnie is not my girlfriend that's incest eewww" lisa said

" I'm just kidding ok chill" limario defend

" Hmmmm I know something but I I hope you consider this lisa" luca seriously said, makes me curious and I nod to continue her suggestions.

" Unnies dream is to stroll with you in nigh market, eat street foods, do karaoke and ride a duck boat with you" luca stated they she remember when unnie said it long time ago.

" But are you ready lisa?' lily asked me worriedly, makes me not to think twice anymore, I want to make my unnie the happiest so.

" I'll do it!, I want unnie to be happy, hmm but how?" I said I don't even know what looks like outside, still didn't go out you know.

" Are you sure?, Well don't worry I can be there to protect you so don't worry but asked someone to help us about the place" limario said she the strongest so she can protect unnie if ever.

" Good Idea I'll asked seulgi about it, or giant unnie" I said to them and they all nod, I'm excited by thinking to it but now let me finish this first. I've been setting fake fire and little smokes to assume them there's a fire. Then leo is hanging in front of the door to starled them.

I know there watching me, cause I feelt it and I hate it, its my way for revenge for them.

" Unnie will scold us about this lisa I'm not liking this" lily protest.

" Don't worry let just starled them I'm not hurting them, I  just don't like it when eyes was on me you know that" lisa reasoned out.

" If you say so" lily shrugged and disappeared

" Lets do this" i was  giggling, im was sure that there sleeping now for afternoon nap, that's why it's the best timing ever to give it to them.

" Here we go"

everyone is napping in living room, well aside from mina who's in her room, she got cramped. Momo awake a little because something's caught her nose.

" Something is burning" momo thought still  eyes close, thinking daHyun Cook something.

" Snifffff"

" Dahyun turn off the stove stop cooking you will burn this house" jongyeon shout but little muffled since her face is buried in pillow.

They are all exhausted since, in the middle of the night, they settled something for there mission, they didn't sleep enough since they want to make this mission perfect.

" Yaah stop shouting will you, im not cooking, wai~" dahyun adjust her sights cause her eyelids is so heavy.

" Guyssssss wa~~ke up!!!!!" Dahyun shout cause the smoke is now visible on her sights.

" Fireeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

DHAYUN finally say it and gather everything she can keep, due to panic and adrenaline rush she even lift a fridge but jongyeon stop her she drag everything but stop.

" Mina!" She rush to the room and lift her, when they all in door, joy and moo open but what makes them stop on there feet.

" SNAAAAAAKKKKEEEEEE, AAAAARRRRRRRGGGHH"

Just in time, jisoo hear the scream and rush where it was, then just on the spot she saw lisa giggling on the side hiding to those who's screaming and she saw leo hanging , and the house is smoking and lisa is about the sneak.

" LISAAAAAAAAAAAAA" jisoo scream

LISA POV

" OMG WERE IN TROUBLE"

_____
cont

Been busy.. short chap lame filler

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 518 29
a story of four lost souls trying to find their way home. π‘β”Šβœ§ Β©π—†π—ˆπ–Όπ—π—‚π—‚π—Œπ—Šπ—Žπ—‚π—Œπ— 2021
105K 1.4K 14
Chaelisa One shot Read if you like. wildest dreams shhss... Big thanks to all readers
419K 14.3K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...
97.9K 3.9K 31
[LISRENE]