SHE'S MINE - SATZU #2

De sweetlittleCub

I will choose you over and over again. I will choose you without a doubt, without hesitation, without fear, a... Mai multe

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
•••• ❤ ••••
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Hi Sapphires
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
UPDATE
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
THANK YOU
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
TCQIIL - SATZU
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
PLEASE READ
SOON
Chapter 29
12•25
YES or NO
GROUP CHAT
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
[SOON]
Chapter 33
Sana's Instagram Update
MICHAENG
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Final Chapter
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S FINAL NOTE
SHE'S MINE ❤

Chapter 11

7.7K 287 256
De sweetlittleCub

6:30 PM Tzuyu is currently cooking when suddenly she thinks about Sana.

"Is she already home?." She asked herself.

After cooking she went upstairs to check the latter but when she open the guest room she didn't see Sana.

"Where is she? It's 6:30 PM already..." Tzuyu said...

Tzuyu already finishes having her dinner, and Sana isn't still at home.

Tzuyu decided to watch some movies in the living room.

"I'm supposed to be mad at her, but what am I doing right now? 😑.." Tzuyu mumbled.

2 hours have passed and Sana is still not home...

"Where the hell is she?😑😑.." Tzuyu this time gets irritated .. She was about to contact Sana but she suddenly remembers that she doesn't have Sana's number.

"Aishhhh.. "

Minutes later, Tzuyu received a sudden call from Dahyun ...

.
.
.
.

Dahyun
Is Calling You...

|

Dahyun: Tzu???

Tzuyu: What? 😑😑

Dahyun: Daebak. Are you mad??

Tzuyu: I'm not in a good mood right now.

Dahyun: Why???

Tzuyu: Sana is still not home...

Dahyun: Are you worried?? ^^

Dahyun teasingly said...

Tzuyu: I'm not!

Dahyun: Daebak, can you please tone down your voice?...

Tzuyu: I told you, I'm not in a good mood today. Why did you call???

Dahyun: I thought you are here at the bar...

Tzuyu: What???

Dahyun: Well, some of your employees are here.

Tzuyu: So what???

Tzuyu: I don't care about them...

Dahyun: Really???

Tzuyu: Did you call me just for this?

Dahyun: Yeah, because they are with Sana Unnie tho...

Tzuyu was suddenly surprised by what Dahyun said.

Tzuyu: What???

Dahyun: They are currently having a party right now...

Tzuyu: Party??

Dahyun: And there's a one girl flirting with her right now ...

Tzuyu's eyebrows suddenly furrowed.

Dahyun: She seems like your wife Tzu.

Tzuyu: Text me the address of that fucking bar.

Tzuyu said as she quickly ended the call and went upstairs to get change.

-

Meanwhile, Sana wanted to go home already as she also didn't bring any car and it's getting late already, but her co-workers didn't allow her to go home yet.

"Are you sure, you're not going to drink??." Miyeon asked.

"No, it's okay..." Sana smile.

"Uhmm, can I ask? Uhmm it's kinda personal if it's okay?

"It's alright. Go ahead.." Sana said.

"Are you in a relationship already???.." Miyeon asked.

Sana was about to answer when suddenly they hear some of the people inside the bar start giggling.

"OMG! Ms.Chou is here..." Ryujin said.

Sana's heartbeat suddenly races so fast when she hears Tzuyu's name she looks around and she saw Tzuyu.

"Ms.Chou..." Chaeryeong waves her hand, Tzuyu looks at them especially Sana but she quickly averted her gaze and seats where Dahyun's table is...

"Daebak, she's still rude and cold.." Chaeryeong said.

"What is she doing here?.." Sana curiously mumbled to her mind...

"I told you she's here.." Dahyun whisper to Tzuyu's ears.

"Why didn't you told me sooner??." Tzuyu annoyingly asked.

"Eh?? I just got here when I call you tho."

"😑😑😑😑..."

"Are you okay??? Why are your face like that??? ^^ ..."

"I also don't know so stop asking me questions..." Tzuyu said...

"You're too hot-headed eh..."

The bartender gave them some drinks. While drinking her beer Tzuyu can't help but steal glances at Sana and she gets more irritates about how close Miyeon to Sana.

"I will fired you.." Tzuyu mumbled.

"Tzu, just relax. You're gaze are so scary tho ..." Dahyun said...

Meanwhile, Sana starts not listening to what are Miyeon's saying since her eyes are now busy watching Tzuyu...

Minutes later Sana suddenly feels a sting in her heart when a girl seated on Tzuyu's and gives her a lap dance...

"Are you okay???.." Miyeon asked.

"Huh? Uhmm yeah.." Sana force to smile.

Her eyes once again landed on Tzuyu and she can't take what she saw. Tzuyu is caressing the girl's back while kissing its neck...

Sana gulps, and get her pouch. She stands up and faces Miyeon...

"Uhm, I have to go now." Sana said.

"Huh? Our treat for you is still not yet done..."

"It's alright. I really have to go now..." Sana said as she quickly walks away.

The moment she came out from the bar her tears now start flowing. She starts walking and gets her phone, she's trying to contact Momo but the latter isn't responding.

Her heart is totally broken, she don't know if Tzuyu is doing that purposely so that she will feel pain ...

"Nu mohae..." Sana sobs and wipe her tears...

Sana continues walking when suddenly a heavy rain poured down.

Sana is still crying and now she's soaked in rain already she continued walking when suddenly someone grabs her wrist...

"Tzuyu~ah.." Her heartbeat once again beat so fast the moment she saw Tzuyu.

"What are you doing!? Can't you see it's raining..." Tzuyu said as she dragged Sana to the nearest cafe to have some shelter.

"Are you out of your mind? What are you thinking??? You already soaked in the rain.." Tzuyu said...

Sana didn't answer as she just lowered her head ...

"Sit down. Wait for me here." Tzuyu said as she went to the counter...

Seconds later she went back. "Here, drink this.." Tzuyu said as she gives Sana the cup of hot coffee ..."

"Komawo.." Sana said.

Sana noticed that Tzuyu is also soaked in the rain ...

"Sorry..." She said and Tzuyu looks at her.

"Would you please stop saying sorry?."

"I'm just worried, you also soaked in the rain because of me."

"Don't mind it. I can take care of myself."

"Arasso.."

"What are you doing in the bar? Don't you know what time it???."

"My co-workers treat me, they throw a party... But if you will ask, If I'm drunk. I'm not. I didn't drink.." Sana said.

"I didn't ask." Tzuyu coldly said.

Sana suddenly gets sad because of Tzuyu's cold treatment ...

"By the way, I have something to tell you..."

Sana once again gets nervous.

"C-Can you just give me at least one month? I just still want to be with you. Please?? ..."

"What???..."

"If you wanted me to sign the divorce paper, please let me be with you at least one month. After that, I will sign the divorce paper... You can now be free, I know I put a lot of heat aches to you and I know how much you hate me, I also wanted you to be happy Tzuyu~ah..."

"What the hell is she talking about? I was just going to say the upcoming team-building of the company..." Tzuyu mumbled to her head, but she admits that her heart suddenly feels pain when she heard that Sana will be going to sign the divorce paper.

xxxxx

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

910K 32.3K 56
"You're annoying, idiotic and stubborn. I hate you." "Hm, we all know you mean the opposite Ms. Myoui." ~ ©️CubChaeng | Univeristy AU Hope you enjoy...
119K 6K 72
❝ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? ❞ SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3, 2021 COMPLETED!!!! August 30, 2021
138K 4.1K 23
"Why can't you just tell me no? All it will take is that one word to make me let you go. Just say it already! " "I can't say it OK! I can't just say...
323K 10.6K 53
" I regreted that I don't make this mistake sooner" ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ If you don't like it.. please kindly not to open it...