I Accept Him ✔

By hkoriginal

A Romance Comedy •••••••••••••• "I want to ask you,...... what's my name?" I didn't answered because I still... More

BLURB
CH-1 THE INTERVIEW
CH-2 WHAT'S IN THE NAME?
CH-3 DEVILISHLY DELICIOUS
CH-4 A BLUE MOON
CH-5 TALKING TO THE MOON
CH-6 MORNING MANIA
CH-7 INDESCRIBABLE
CH-8 COMING FOR YOU
CH-9 DON'T LEAVE ME
CH-10 FEAR OF LOVE
CH-11 TWO YEARS
CH-12 THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
CH-13 I ACCEPT!
MAHOBBAT
CH-15 GUNS AND ROSES
CH-16 THE UNEXPECTED GUEST
CH-17 THE CONFESSION
CH-18 NEW BEGINNINGS
EPILOGUE
CHARACTERS
AESTHETICS

CH-14 THE FIRST NIGHT

5K 278 16
By hkoriginal

Right now I am dressed in a bridal attire and I am about to sign the papers, after which I'll be officially Mrs. Devil.

It's been a month since I accepted his proposal. I am still confused that why I said yes. I just know that my heart is continuously reminding me that he needs me.

As much as I could understand him in this time, I concluded that he is mentally disturbed. When I discussed his behaviour with my psychiatrist friend, Rubaina, she advised me that,

"Aqsa, the way he behaves, I am sure he had a difficult childhood. As he doesn't talk about his family, there must be some family problems which traumatized him. Emotional support is the only way to improve his mental state. Emotionally he is like a child. If you will be rude with him, he'll get aggressive and angry. But if you'll be sweet with him, he'll listen to you. Just be calm and controlled."

I followed her advice, which earned me a kiss from him. I can still feel his lips on my cheek.

Never thought that asking him to go for a candle light dinner will give me such a shock.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That evening I was all set to go on a date with Taha in my pyjamas. Yes, pyjamas.

Just guess what would have happened.

That idiot Faiza sent all my new dresses to the laundry. And I had literally no dress to wear. Till the time I got to know about this mishap, it was too late.

I thought I will wear anything simple for it and when I opened my cupboard, it was empty.

So I had to go with pyjamas.

And guess what?

Taha was wearing a tuxedo, looking all handsomely hot.

And our conversation was like...

"Aqsa, we are going for a candle light dinner, not for a walk before sleep."

"My all clothes are in laundry. You have to manage with this pyjamas girl tonight."

"Oh, no problem. You look cute in pyjamas."

"I always look cute. Dadi says I have cute cheeks."

"Yeah, cute cheeks, shiny eyes, kissable lips, slim waist, smooth skin, ravishing body and..."

"Hold on your dirty tongue or I won't marry you."

"I was joking, cutie pie."

Cutie pie?

"What you did is called verbal harassment."

"Aqsa, don't you think it's too much. We have a dinner to look forward. Come, let's ravish some food."

Saying so he opened the door of his luxurious car for me.

I couldn't ignore the weird glances I received from the restaurant staff, neither I could ignore the way Taha was holding his laughter.

When we seated on our booked table in a room with dimmed light and romantic atmosphere, I kicked him at his leg with all my might.

"What was that for?" He asked wincing in pain. Oh, I forgot I was wearing heels to not look short in his presence.

"You earned it with your shameless behaviour."

"You haven't seen my shamelessness yet. Let's just to go a nearby exotic hotel and then I'll bare my shamelessness to you."

"Taha, have some shame. I was joking."

"I was also joking." He grinned.

"I regret accepting your proposal."

"I am sorry, Aqsa. I won't do it again, I promise."

"Then order the food I am hungry."

He smiled lovingly when I quickly changed the topic. At that moment when we looked around, we realised that a couple of waiters were already present around us, waiting for our orders, and stifling their laughter at our funny conversation.

I hid my face embarassment. It was hell of an embarassing moment. While Taha being Taha smirked at me.

"Aqsa, order for both of us."

"Two spoons of poison would be enough."

"Aqsa, order."

"It's awkward, Taha."

"Chinese or Italian?"

"Anything which has poison. Lots and lots of poison."

"Aqsa, it's enough," He looked at the waiters, "Risotto, Lasagna, Hot and Sour soup, and Schezwan Chicken."

"Taha, don't you think it's too much?"

"Well, your melodrama is also too much but I am managing naa." He taunted me on my face.

I didn't speak after that. Maybe I pissed him.

Rest of the dinner went peaceful. Both of us got busy with the tasty food plated in front of us. It was heavenly delicious.

And after that he dropped me home but before leaving he dropped a bomb on me by kissing my cheek.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well, if he can kiss me before marriage. Then what he will do after marriage?

That every husband do.

Shut up!

The scene in my house was really different now. Abbu was giving me his full attention. Ammi was the same, but still she helped me during functions. Faiza was upset, because Taha was supposed be her husband (that's what she thinks). Still she was running here and there for preparations of wedding. Well, my family isn't that bad.

Dadi was really happy. In this one month, she used to spend most of the time with Taha. And Taha too liked her company. I can understand, he like the motherly love he gets from her.

Every morning Taha would come to eat breakfast and Dadi will specially cook for him. I am actually getting jealous of him.

Rubaina was trying to learn about Taha's behaviour as much as she could. So that she could give me some tips to handle him. I wish, her tips help me in future.

I knew Taha was getting suspicious at the weird questions Ruby would ask him. But still he didn't point it out.

Jashn was playing the role of Taha's  brother. When Taha would refuse to do anything, he would easily make him do that thing with his emotional blackmailing.

Faiza flirted with him during the functions. But my observation says that he is interested in Rubaina.

Both are doctors.
Both are wonderful friends.
Both are free-spirited.

In every sense they are made for each others.

I got to know that Kaya ma'am is actually Taha's stepmother. But Taha considers her as his friend.

This revelation had shocked me. But their bond is something I really admire.

Her fifteen year old daughter, Iqra, was polar opposite to Taha. Iqra and Taha were not so close. But during wedding functions they eventually began spending time together.

In this one month I met a new Taha, who is really adorable. However, I still don't love him.

But he told me naa, his love his enough for both of us. I am actually believing it now.

And finally I am Mrs. Aqsa Taha Kaiser, who is right now sitting in her husband's bedroom.

I was replaying the scene of my Rukhsati. I was crying like a baby and Abbu, for the first time, gave me an affectionate hug.

I heard the sound of door opening. Taha entered the room. He took small steps towards the bed and sat in front of me.

And now I am going to speak the speech I crammed yesterday.

"Taha..."

But he cut off me.

"Shhhh... I know what you want to say. You are not ready yet. You need some time. You are still afraid of me. You still don't love me. You are trying, but still nothing is changing inside you. And so on blah blah blah."

I pouted.
"That's not fair. You should have let me say all this. It took me two hours to cram these lines. You wasted all my hardwork. Devil!"

"I am sorry, my Angel. Now listen, I understand your nervousness. Take as much as time you need. I'll stay in my limits. But I have some conditions."

"What conditions?"

"I'll hug and kiss you whenever and wherever I want."

"Okay." I can tolerate his touch that much.

"We will sleep in the same room, on the same bed. And I'll cuddle with you."

"But don't cuddle for whole night. Then I won't be able to sleep." Aqsa, don't sound silly!

"I'll try. Next, never say you don't love me. It hurts." The pain was clear in his eyes.

I quietly nodded.

"Now your turn."

"I know that you had a difficult childhood. You are not so comfortable to talk about it. It must be painful. But I want to know about your past."

He kept quite.

"I am not asking for you to tell me right now. But I have a right to know about it. Taha...."

"Go and change."

He didn't want to talk about it so I let it go... for now.

I changed into a white night suit with a hijab covering my head. I am not so comfortable to leave my hair open in front of a man, even if he is my husband.

I laid down on the bed, beside him. He had also changed into comfortable clothes. But he was looking divine in his golden sherwani.

Suddenly he came closer and held me tightly in his arms. The next moment he removed my hijab.

"What are you doing?"

"Ending the hesitation between us."

With that he pecked me on my lips and buried his head in the crook of my neck.

It was a very weird feeling. In my whole life no man ever touched me. And now a man is this much close to me.

His hot breathes were sending shivers into my every cell. I could feel that sudden vibration in my body. I couldn't protest, I didn't want to.

"What's your husband's name?"

"Taha."

"Say again."

"Taha."

"Again."

"Taha."

"Keep saying."

"Taha. Taha. Taha..... I am sleepy, good night."

"It's our first night, baby."

"Mr. Baby Kaiser, what do you want? A slap on cheek or a kick at the part where Sun doesn't shine."

"For now, a kiss on my lips."

"This connection is out of reach. Please don't try it ever again." With that I closed my eyes.

He again put his head in my neck. While his hands were playing with my hairs.

"I love you, Aqsa."
It was the last sentence I heard. After that I fell asleep.... in my husband's arms at our first night.

Next morning, when I opened my eyes Taha was sitting beside me.

"Good morning, my love." He kissed on my forehead.

"Good morning." I yawned.

"Still sleepy?"

"Hmm."

"Let me shoo away your sleep."
He came closer to my face.

Oh, so he thinks his kiss will end my sleepiness. Such an idiotic idea.

But instead of kissing, he bit my cheek.
"Aaaaaa!" I screamed.

He began laughing at my reaction. But the very next moment I bit his hand, that too very harshly.

"Aaaa! My bite wasn't that harsh."

"Bite is bite."

"Okay, sorry for that. Get ready and come downstairs. I have prepared your breakfast. Then we will go to meet someone."
He stood up and began walking away.

"Whom?"

"My Ammi." He left.

But his Ammi is not alive.
Then how we will meet her?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Next chapter will be bit emotional.

••••••••••••••••
August 26, 2021

The scene of the candle light dinner is added today, after months of original update. Editing this chapter was fun. I really enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 21.3K 42
Edited Irfa Zafar had never thought that in a span of an year her life would turn upside down. She hadn't expected her qadr to play like this. It was...
18.7K 1.2K 26
YUVAAN ♡ ESHA Yuvaan Mehra, a tenacious investigator known for his keen instincts,finds himself entangled in a web of secrets when assigned to a bewi...
231K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
61.4K 2.7K 27
𝕽𝖆𝖏𝖛𝖊𝖊𝖗 × 𝕴𝖘𝖍𝖖𝖎 • • • 𝗥𝗮𝗷𝘃𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮, a very big businessman and at the same...