My Celebrity Boyfriend

Por iam_dolly

His crush, a thai celebrity named Mew Suppasit followed him in IG. He is so elated that someone who didn't kn... M谩s

Part 1: Follow
Part 2: Getting to know
Part 3: Video Call
Part 4: Exchange Students
Part 5: First Meeting
Part 6: The Date
Part 7: Bright
Part 8: Jealous
Part 9: We Meet Again
Part 10: The Interview and The Surprise.
Part 11: We Are Over
Part 12: I Like You
Part 13: Dinner
Part 14: 4 Months of 鈾ワ笍
Part 15: Bet
Part 16: Get away trip
Part 18: Busted
Part 19: Birthday
Part 20: Engaged?
Part 21: Realize
Part 22: Pictures
Part 23: Kanaloves
Part 24: Not Single
Part 25: Fianc茅
Part 26: You?
Part 27: The Nice Gulf
Part 28: 2nd Time
Part 29: Plan
Part 30: Choco-berry
Part 31: Party
Part 32: Angels
Part 33: Marry Me
Part 34: News
Part 35: Fried Chicken
Part 36: The Engagement
Part 37: The Last Part
Special Chapter x1
Not An Update - Just Some Talk
Special Chapter x2
Special Chapter x3 - Last one

Part 17: First Time

4.6K 243 9
Por iam_dolly

// Not for kids~~
Contains mature scenes 🙈🙊

I don't know what to call this part, so yeah 🙈😂😂
~~~~~~~

Mew had fallen asleep leaving the horny Gulf after he had kissed him torrid.

"What am I going to do with you Mew?" Gulf  said caressing his boyfriend's hair. Mew's sleeping on top of him. He is not complaining though. He loved every inch of Mew. He love him before the other guy knows him and he loves him more now that he feels the same way.

Gulf's family got the power that he can use for him to meet Mew right away but he chose not to. He chose to idolize the other from afar and who would've thought that the man you've been dreaming for the longest time to become yours will slowly slip from your hands.

As much as he don't want to lose Mew, he doesn't want to disappoint his father. Why can't I have both? Ugh. Gulf thought.

With a heavy heart, Gulf falls asleep holding Mew in his hands.

Mew woke on top of Gulf, His boyfriend's hands is on his waist. It's still early morning. He feels in peace hearing the light snores from his boyfriend. How lucky he is to have such a kind and gorgeous man for himself.

Gulf slowly flickered his eyes, he groaned and groggily look at his boyfriend's face.
"What time is it?" He asked. He still feel sleepy.

"It's still early morning babe, maybe four or five AM. You can still sleep some more." Mew pats his head and remove some of his boyfriend's hair that is on his face. Mew pecked his boyfriend's nose, face then lips. Gulf then whined for more. 

"You want more kisses babe?" With that question, a blush creep out of the younger's face. Mew chuckled.

"I want more daddy" Gulf shamelessly said. He doesn't know the effect of it on his boyfriend who is just hanging on his thread thin self control.

"Go get what you want, my love" Mew said to his lover. Testing the waters and hoping his boyfriend wants the same as what he want too.

Gulf immediately hover on top and pull his boyfriend for a hot steamy kiss. The sound of exchanging salivas making them more hooded with lust. Tongues fighting for dominance where Mew wins and he explored everything his tongue can reach inside his boyfriend's mouth which the latter just moaned in response and Mew happily swallowed those moans.

After Parting from the kiss, Gulf proceed to kiss and lick Mew's neck leaving light marks that is surely gonna be noticeable on his boyfriend's pale skin. Mew hands moves its way under his Boyfriend's shirt wherein the latter gasp from the hot touch.

Gulf grinded his clothed crotch on Mew's bulge that causes him to moan a little bit louder. Mew swapped their position, he is now on top of Gulf. He invited the younger for the kiss again which the other didn't decline.

From His lover's lips Mew moved and licked Gulf's ear and down to his neck. He removed his and Gulf's shirt. Upon seeing the pink nipples, Mew immediately dived and play with it using his mouth and the other is being played by his hand. Gulf's just moaning in response.

"Baby, you have to lower your voice" Mew whispered in Gulf's ears before going back to the cherry he has been eating.

Once satisfied playing with the cherries of his boyfriend which leaves a lot of bite marks and hickies surrounding it, he moved down to Gulf's soft tummy leaving wet kisses and kiss marks. The younger just arced his body in the tingling sensation.

Mew removed Gulf's shorts including his briefs after that he removed his own too. Leaves them naked. Mew went up to place a kiss on Gulf's lips again.

"You okay with this babe?" Mew asks in between of their kisses, Gulf just nod. He is as red as a tomato but he doesn't bother as lust have taken over him.

Mew grabbed his lovers harden shaft and pump it a bit before licking it. To avoid creating a loud noise Gulf grabbed the pillow and place it on his face.

"Babe, don't cover your face.. I wanna see how I pleasure" Mew said and bite Gulf's legs.

"Phi... Ah~ please"

"Please what baby?" Mew said teasing his boyfriend, still sucking his boyfriend's member.

"I- I'm cumming phi... I.. Ahh..." He cums inside Mews mouth which he happily swallowed.

While Gulf's still high from the orgasm, Mew grabbed the Lube he placed on the drawer.

"Phi.. This is my first time, please be gentle" Gulf said shyly, eyes still filled with lust.

"I will, love" Mew said then he poured some amount of lube on his fingers. Gulf feel that something is playing on his rim and he hissed and moaned in pain and in pleasure when Mew's finger entered him.

From one finger it became two then three until Mew feel that Gulf's ready to take him already.

Mew kissed Gulf lips and then his cherries again while Mew's placing Himself in the younger's love hole and slowly entered him.

Gulf's moan became louder and louder not minding if the others can hear him. All his concentration is on the long, huge and hard intruder that is going in and out of him. Bullets of sweats but full attention is sweet sensation and pleasure that they are feeling.

"baby... Ah~ you're so... so tight"

"Phi... F-faster please... Faster" the younger requested and his boyfriend complied. Thrusting in and out in a fast pace.

"Phi... Ah~ I.. Ahh... Almost" He cannot make out the words due to the impact of the hard and fast thrust of the older.

"Hold.. it.. baby.. I'm.. I'm.. almost.. Ah~ there too" Mew said in between of his thrust. He grabs Gulf leaking shaft and pump it. Gulf moaning mess in pleasure, skin slapping due to hard thrust and Mew's groan fills the whole room. No more trying to suppress the noise.

"Mew... Daddy.. Inside Please.. Im - Ahhh~ hmpp.."  Mew kissed Gulf to avoid him shouting in pleasure making the ones occupying the room next door to hear Gulf's enticing loud moan and scream. Gulf cums in Mew's hand and some went to his stomach and as Gulf clenching him as he reached hi high, Mew released his essence inside his boyfriend with a loud groan.

Mew flopped his body on top of Gulf's not minding the cum. Gulf's eyes is still close. Still savoring every moment. Mew slowly retracted himself from Gulf's behind and his cums follow his trail. Gulf feels the cums dripping from his hole makes him blush and makes his member twitch.

"Babe... I'll carry you to the bathroom okay? Let's get you cleaned up" Mew carried him to the bathroom princess style which he deeply appreciated.

Mew placed his boyfriend on tub that he filled with warm water and sit on the back of Gulf. He leaned on Mew's chest.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me babe. You have to always remember that I'll come back to you always and you are the love of me life and I love you dearly" Gulf said trying not to cry.

"I love you too babe. I'll love only you no matter how long, even if you no longer love I'll love you still" Mew said that made the younger teared right away, he didn't expect that. How did he deserve this amazing man? How can he stomach the guilt to hurt him. He was just a fan loving the ever handsome and hot Mew Suppasit and now he is his boyfriend.

Gulf feels the Mew member is half hard already so he grind his ass on Mews.

"Babe stop that, aren't you sore?" Mew ask which Gulf ignored and just looking at him innocently and proceed to grind his ass again on Mew's now hard member. Dissatisfied with no action from Mew he grabbed the older's cock and guided it to his entrace. He raised his body a bit and Mew holds his waist where the marks of his fingers from previous love making is still visible he helped Gulf to go down and with a lot of self control not to rum his cock on the hole of his lover.

They did twice in the bathroom and another one in the bed making the younger very sore and Mew just laughed at him while tucking him in the duvet to let him rest.

Gulf falls asleep right after laying down on the bed, due to exhaustion in their early morning workout.

What a loud, hot and steamy morning it is. They don't know what's there to come but surely they will love each other without reservation.

~~~~

// Alright! Was it okay? Gash I really don't know how to write NC scene 🙈🙊😂

Thank you for the support guys.

Lovelots ♥️

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

125K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
47.2K 3.3K 22
Gulf Kanawut has went on a date with almost 200 persons,but still he's single. An app called "Cupid matcher" is famous with its tagline "Helping you...
109K 6.5K 50
Mewgulf fan fiction will contain steamy moment 馃敟 comedy book with many questionable moments I hope you will enjoy 馃槈 Gulf was the office hottie go...
301K 13.6K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...