Destined SidNaaz - ✅

By Poohbear8435

© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of... More

Butterflies in my Belly
The Female's Email Confusion
First meeting
Their Opinion
Hello, hello!!
Good Friends!!
First Festival As Friends!
Jealous or Juloos!!
Rainbow
Cringe Cine!!
Unleashing the Past
Scary touch!
Ghost from the past!
Fighter Shehnaaz!
Fear of Losing You!
Bliss and Blessing!
Chef Shukla!
Tit for Tat
The Repentance!
Possessiveness
Engagement
New Story - Not an update
Post Engagement Flutters
The Differences
The Winter
The Spring
Emotional Blackmail
Love Bite!!
Cheating on boyfriend!!
Romance in Water!
Exploring!
The Date
The Challenge and The Talent
Without You
What's cooking?
Distance
Game of Song
The Ceremonies
The Wedding Day
The Happily Ever After - Epilogue

Reunion

2.7K 306 24
By Poohbear8435

Naaz: Mumma jaldi karo, late hojayenge!

NM: Naazu, flight ko land hone mein 1 gante hai, 30 mins ka raasta hai.. Aur ye Banglore toh hai nahi jaha itna traffic ho..

Naaz: (Embarrassed) Haan.. Mein toh bas aapko ready hone ko bol rahi thi taaki abhi se bolungi toh aap time pe ready hojaogi..

NM: Koi baat nahi betoo, sab samajhti hoon, meri bhi shaadi ko lagbhag 30 saal ho gaye..

Naaz blushes harder and escapes from her sight.

Naaz's POV:
I just want to see my Kullu.. Every minute is killing me, I couldn't sleep whole night with the fear of oversleeping. Though he is supposed to arrive in the afternoon. I know my kullu will also be restless to see me..

Finally we are on our way to the airport, my lips are forming a curve, and I find it so difficult to hide the excitement. I am scared of being caught smiling unnecessarily by my parents. But my papa is busy on phone checking the arrangements and my mom is busy talking with her sister dicussing the various rituals to be performed in wedding.

We reached the Airport and now waiting to get a glimpse of him. My cousins and uncles have arrived too, we would drive to the hotel and have a small get together there.

My heart skipped a beat when my eyes fall on him. I thank my stars and my God for introducing him in my life as my partner.

He was not less than a celebrity for me. People at airport looked at him, I could feel few girls lusting. Our eyes meet and I find myself blushing. I would have run and pounced at him if there were no family members. I want to hug him tight and plant kisses all over his face.

Sid's POV:
All the while in the flight I had been thinking about her and when I see her at the airport, she turns red blushing. She unknowingly turns me on everytime I see her biting her lower lips whenever she blushes. I can't wait to take her lips in mine. I can't even react since we are the center of attention as it's going to be our big day in 4 days.

Our families approach and greet each other. Males and females of families exchange hugs with same genders. Arghh.. I so want to hug my would be wife.

While everyone is chatting, I find my way to get close to her. The amount of comfort we shared before she came to Punjab has again taken over by the shyness, as if we are meeting for the first time. Her head is constantly glued to the floor trying to escape eye contact.

Sid: (whispers) Shehnaaz, mujhe dekh bhi nahi rahi tu. Koyi aur mil gaya kya? Shaadi cancel toh nahi karegi na? Dekh abhi bata de, return flight le lunga yahi se direct.

Naaz: (Frowns at him) Haaye! Kaisi baat kar rahe ho? Itne saare log hai yaha, mujhe sharam aa rahi h..

Sid: Ek kiss de na?

Naaz: (mouth opens with shock) kya?

Sid: Tu toh aise react kar rahi hai jaise maine teri kidney maang liya..

Naaz: Abhi, iss waqt kidney maango de dungi, par tum jo maang rahe ho woh nahi de sakti..

Sweety (Naaz's Cousin, interrupt): Kya hua jiju? Kya maang rahe the? Mujhe batao mein de deti hoon..

Naaz and Sid look at each other in shock.

Sid: Woh na maine jo maanga woh sirf Shehnaaz de sakti hai!

Naaz stares at Sid for being so bold and before Sweety reacts or gets idea about their conversation, she interrupts.

Naaz: Sweety, zara meri dupatta ka pin dekh na please, shayad chub raha hai..

Sweety goes behind her to check the pin tucked. Naaz looks at Sid and scolds him in mute with just moving her lips and showing angry face. Sid smiles and makes pout gesturing demand for kiss. Naaz shakes her head in denial.

Sid (frowns): Woh Sweety, Shehnaaz mana kar rahi hai, main tere offer ke baare mein soch raha tha..

Sweety: Haan jiju, bolo na kya chahiye. Aisa koi kaam nahi jo mein nahi kar sakti. Naaz se bhi badiya karti hoon mein kaam.

Naaz frowns and she narrows her eye on Sid with anger.

Naaz: Nahi Sweety, mujhe hi karne de tere jiju ka kaam. Tu na mumma se zara paani ka bottle leke aa.

Sweety: okay. Sorry jiju..

Sid: it's okay! Next time!!

Sweety: Pakka..

Sweety walks away. Naaz could litterally feel smoke coming out of her ears with anger.

Naaz: Ab na tum usi se le lo.. huhh..

They reach the place where they parked the cars. Sid sensed that Naaz has become very angry.

Naaz mom: (to Naaz) Betu tu Sidharth ke saath uss car mein aana..

Naaz: Sweety, tu kaunse car mein hai?

Sweety: Main Simran aur Poori ke saath..

Naaz: Sun! Mujhe na Poori se kuch baat karni thi, tu apne jiju ke saath aaja..

Sid heard this conversation, his face falls. Before he could say something, she goes and sits with Poori and Sid is left with Sweety.

Sid's POV:
Oh God! She is very mad at me. How do I tolerate her cold war now? Sid, who asked you to pull her leg? Now see, her legs have become so long that it reached other car.

I need to do something to pacify her else she might continue this until our suhaag raat also.

He quietly sits in another car and messages her. "Kiss Manga tha.. Tu Kiss janam ka badla le rahi hai?"

She replies "Tu Kissie aur se Kissie maangega toh mein Issie janam ka badla lungi"

He messages "Maan na kar Maan Jaa na"

She replies "Tarki na bano, Tharakki karoge!"

She waits for his reply but he doesn't message her. They reach the hotel. They check-in their respective rooms. Poori ask Naaz to accompany her to invite everyone for high tea at 6pm. They knock at everyone's door and invite them one by one. Poori gets a call.

Poori: Naaz, tu zara Karan ko bol de, mein call letu hoon.

Naaz: Okay!

Naaz knocks on the door! The door opens and a hand pulls her in. She gets shocked and was about to scream but another hand covers her mouth. She realizes the familier touch. She stops the struggle and gives in.

Naaz: Sidharth!!

He pins her to the door and stares right into her eyes. She was melting like a wax candle under his intense gaze.

Naaz: Ka.. Ka.. Karan ka room hai na y.. yeh?

Sid: Arey tu toh SRK ban gayi Punjab aake. Usi ka room hai, aur yeh uska aur Poornima ka plan tha..

He goes closer to her..

Naaz: Mujhe jaa.. jaana hai..

Sid: Pata hai, tumhe apne saath le jaane hi aaya hoon yaha..

He gets more closer, the warmth of their breath touching each other's skin and driving them both equally crazy.

Naaz: Mu.. mumma dhoo.. dhoond rahi ho.. hogi mujhe

Sid: Kyu bahane bana rahi ho?  Ek Kiss maangne par itne nakhre?

He gets more closer and Naaz closes her eyes. He gently kisses her and she moans. She hugs him and he hugs her back.

Sid: Dekha? Tujhe mana bhi liye aur kiss bhi le liya..

Naaz laughs at his cuteness.

Naaz: I missed you soooooo much!!

Sid: I missed you to darling. Bas 4 din aur!!

They both go to attend the high tea, while Karan and Poori High Five looking at SidNaaz back together.

____________________
Sorry for a delayed update! Love ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
99.9K 15.9K 42
There is an awkward silence that overcomes you when you cross paths with the person who takes over your heart! It balances the edges of all unknown d...
314K 25.2K 45
A marriage dream of every girls life. one of them is our shehnaaz Kaur gill. marriage a beautiful stage of life which is another born for a girl. She...
151K 12.3K 37
• [ U N E D I T E D ] • This is a love story based on two people. How they meet and how destiny plays the role in connecting the dots & completing t...