Haikyuu Lemons And Oneshots

By kuroothesciencebitch

contains: 18+ content read at your own risk like I mean srsly. A lil bit of angst because we love a good amou... More

author's note
Germophobe-(sakusa kiyoomi)
Lockeroom fantasies-(Atsumu miya)
Home-(Osamu miya)
Sweater weather-(Suna rintarou)

Convenience-(Keishin ukai)

2.1K 15 3
By kuroothesciencebitch

"Y/N!"
"Yes?
I answered as my friend called out my name while I was fixing my things and getting ready for our next class.

"There's a party later at kyoutani's you coming?"she asked
"No I can't I got something else to do sorry,"
"But you alwaaays have something to do!
you barely go out the only time you even go out of your apartment is when you buy snacks at that conviniece store down the block!!!"
She said whining,what the hell is with her and this party anyway?she isn't always this pushy...

"Look I really can't tonight I have something to do f/n maybe next time okay?"
I said grabbing my bag and walking towards the door.

She does have a point though ever since I entered my last year in college I barely go out to parties probably because I tend to get occupied a lot.
Especially last year and this year...
Huh come to think of it I have nothing to do I'll ask keishin if he'll let me go there.

Just as I was thinking about it
F/n called,
"Yeah?"
"Pleaasee please come with me they all canceled and I have no one to come with me pleaasee y/n"
"I'll see okay?bye"

God she can be pushy sometimes is it her talent or smthn?I find it hard to say no to her that girl tsk tsk....

~timeskip~

Classes are finally over at laaast
I'm not really a fan of studying
I thought as I walk the streets towards my apartment.

I do like to read a lot.
Especially yaoi or manga.
Although my boyfriend Keishin Ukai isn't a too fond of reading those he still accepts me.

He's the owner of the convinience store a block away from my apartment lot.
how we met?

actually I used to study at the school he coaches Karasuno I was one of his managers after the third years: Kiyoko,Daichi,Sugawara,and Asahi
graduated I managed the team with yachi as the manager...
I never really liked any of the boys their all brothers to me who I did like sadly was the coach.

But at that time we really can't be together because of our ages so I was really surprised when I graduated from Karasuno maybe three months after my graduation he told me he'd like to date me I was thrilled of course so I said yes.

Then he explained everything to me why he can't ask me out before even though at the time I was still at Karasuno he already felt the same as me.
He told me it's because I'm still a minor and he doesn't want to go to jail he jokingly said.

I smiled as I opened my apartment door.
I took a checkerd red white and black plated skirt and a white blouse.
After that I stepped inside the bathroom to take a bathe.

I'm really not into parties but she said she has no one to come with so I complied I don't want her to be lonely there.

After ten minutes I stepped out of the shower and blow-dried my hair then wore the outfit I readied.i applied simple make up like eyeliner and a little rosegold eyeshadow and a nude lipstick.
I wore the necklace Keishin gave me for my birthday last year then slipped on a pair of black platform heels.

At 7:40 I was already on my way towards the conviniece store.it usually closes at 9:00
But there's no more people around so I just went inside.

"Keishiiiiin??"I called out when I noticed he wasn't at the counter.
"Yes?"
He answered after a while he emerged from the back of the isle made for sweets.
"Y/N?!"he shrieked in an unmanly way I laughed wtf Keishin.
"Yes Keishin calm your tits it's just me what the heck?"
I teased.

"Wha-why are you wearing that?"he stammered
"Oh that Im going with F/N to a party at kyotani's house it starts at 8 and I'm running late I just went here to tell you."
I kissed his cheek and turned around towards the door.
But he turned me around and held on my waist...

"Uh,no your not your not going there wearing that "
He said his eyes dark his face only a few inches away from mine.

I immidietly found it hard to breathe but F/N I can't do this now.
"But,F/N i-i can't Ukai,I don't wanna  ditch her too pl-please hngh~"
I got cut off by my own whimper when he moved the hand on my waist towards my inner thigh to squeeze it.
"What was that hmm?"he breathed into my ear while smirking.
He looked into my eyes while he continued to massage and pinch my thigh.
"Hngh~A-aah u-kai ahh~ N-no ngh~"
I whimpered and moaned as he continued to torment me.

I can already feel my knees weakening when he picked me up to close the store then proceeded to put me in his lap
my legs on either side of his thighs while he sat on the chair behind the cashier.

"You know that's not my name princess"
he growled in my ear before smashing his lips to mine.
He moved his hand from my waist downwards to rest it upon my ass.
He continued to kiss me passionately after a few minutes he let go of my lips and moved towards my neck letting me breathe for a while.

"Ahh~ngghh k-keishin~"
I moaned as he began to gently nibble and suck on the spot between my jaw and neck.
I bit my lip to prevent myself from moaning aloud when he began to squeeze my ass.

He detached his lips from my neck and I almost whimpered in response due to the lost of his warm lips against my skin.

"Moan my name go on I love the way your voice breaks whenever I do this"
He breathed into my ear as he moved his hand from my ass towards my breast to give it a massage.

"Aah~ngh mhmph ahh~M-more"
I panted before he connected his lips against mine I automatically opened my mouth the welcome the onslaught of his tongue against mine moaning in the process.
His hands wandered against my body making me want more.

I pushed him away a bit and began to unbutton the tiny buttons of my blouse cursing in frustration as my weak hands find difficulty in removing them.

"wait princess here let me"
Keishin said removing my hands and replacing it with his.
As the last button went off I rolled my shoulders and slide off my arms.
Keishin detached his mouth from mine and kissed down my throat giving me open mouthed kisses.
Making me let out airy moans.

"Anghhh ah~keishiiin"
I moaned in his ear as he began to suck and nip on my right breast as he continued to play with the other one causing me to grip his hair and throw my head back in pleasure.
His hand finding it's way down to my throbbing core touching me where I needed him the most.

"Damn baby, you're wet as fuck"
He whispered in my ear as he licked and sucked on the muscle.while his hand continued to tease me from circling my clit to gently probing me thru my soaked underwear.

"D-do something ke-keishin~"
I whined when he aburptly removed his hands from my body to put me above the store counter.

"Shhh be patient for me princess"
He said before yanking my underwear off and inserting two fingers in me.

"ANNGHHH~AHHH"
I screamed and moaned out in ecstasy as he roughly thrusts two fingers in me in a fast pace.making my thighs tremble and shake in delight.

"You like that?"he rasps in my ear.
"Mpmph ye-nghh ahh~"
I said but not really making sense my head clouded and fogged with desire.
"Words princess use words"
He growled as he began to thrust his fingers faster than before.

"Yes Daddy~Aahhh"
"That's my girl"
He said before lightly kissing my cheek and taking off his sweatpants together with his boxers.

He buried his head in my shoulder as he slowly pushed himself inside me letting out little grunts and groans as he slides himself deeper in me with every stroke.

"Fuck so tight-ahhh"
He groans in my ear that was a mixture of a moan and a growl.
After a few seconds of letting me adjust on his size he slowly moves in me gradually speeding up with every passing second.

"K-keishin!ahh nghh~i-im close"
I said while my hands found his back making me grasp his shirt as he pounds into me.
"M-me too princess fuck do that again ahhh~"
He said when i clamped around his dick signaling my release.

"Fu-fuck ahh~I'm coming"
I cursed tilting my head back my mouth open as I came down from my high.
Keishin thrusted into me three times chasing his orgasm before he came in me.
His head resting in the crook of my neck while he panted for air.

"So,you still going at that party?"
He asked me while he smiled.
Sometimes i forget how breathtakingly handsome this man is.

"No,I want cuddles"
"Sure thing princess"
He said as he carried me upstairs in his bedroom changing my soiled clothes with his over sized shirt,
Before he lied down beside me hugging my waist.

"Goodnight baby,I love you"
"Mhm,night I love you too"

He kissed the top of my head pulling up the covers on our bodies and fell asleep.

A/N:

Her:
I can't find a good ukai fanfic
Me:
What chu want me to do bitch?

Her:
Well....

Also me:
*Realizing*

OH HELL NAW SIS
Her:
C'mon youre the only one I know who can write this type of shit.

Long story short I decided to do it and write a whole damn book because I'm a fuckin ✨ simp ✨

-your slightly shooked author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
457K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc